Consult the tide tables from officials Navy in Brazil, whenever you need it. Besides tides, see also the weather forecast for the next 5 days and moon phases. Now with maps, making it easier to find the best places (brasilians seaports).
Whatever you will do on brasilian beach (swimming, diving, fishing, sailing, etc ...) always carry the Tide Table Brasil with you.
Have the forecasts of your favorite places without depending on internet connection. Save the tide tables until December, 31 2013 for all places you want.
Now you will know the weather forecast the next 5 days for all Brazilian ports, in addition to the information of maximum and minimum temperature, wind speed and direction and rainfall of the day.
> Practical usability easy to understand and navigate.
> Download of your favorite places to query the predictions without using the internet.
> Maps for easy navigation and queries.
> Indication of the best ports based on your geographic location.
> Indication of moon phase with the predictions.
> Available tide tables until 31 December 2013.
> Automatic adjustment of forecasts to use the timezone and daylight time configured on your phone.
> Possibility to save the app on the memory card
> Weather forecast for the next 5 days, when found internet connection. The forecasts are based on the geographical locations of ports consulted.
Do not waste time and download now. It's easy, fast and free.
Tide tables: Marinha do Brasil
Weather forecast: WorldWeatherOnline.com
››› IN THE MEDIA:
• Náutica magazine, issue 271, march 2011 edition: “SOBE E DESCE DAS ÁGUAS. Você pode visualizá-las mais tarde sem se conectar à Internet. Dá para planejar o dia ideal para cruzeiros.”
››› IMPORTANT ALERTS! READ BEFORE COMMENTING:
• If you have any problem, critic or question, I suggest you send an e-mail first, since the comments space is too restricted.
• Since version 5.0.2, the Pebble companion app is available through the Pebble app store. The install option in Settings now only redirects to the Pebble app store. As said in the description below, the Pebble app is only available for Pebble systems version 2.0 and later.
• A few functions are NOT available in the free version. Details below.
• Old Pro users: your license is extended to use everything until the DEC/2014 predictions at no additional costs. Details below.
Available for free:
• Outstanding tablet support.
• High resolution graphics for devices up to 480 dpi.
• Modern interface according to the best Android standards.
• Support for the Pebble smartwach.
• Support for the Dashclock widget.
• Automatic cache that saves data for offline use.
• Current tidal conditions.
• Easy prediction of past and future tides.
• Moon phases integrated with each prediction.
• Illuminated fraction of the Moon disk in each table prediction.
• Automatic and configurable time zones.
• Daylight saving time alerts when applicable to each zone.
• Seamless transition between months.
• Automatic locator identifies nearby geographical stations.
• Compatibility with newer and older devices alike.
• Code optimized for modern multicore CPUs.
• Compact report of current tidal conditions shareable through Android Beam (NFC wireless technology): share tides without an Internet connection and even with those without this program installed!
And available in the subscription (paid):
• Exclusive panel with hourly predictions.
• Removal of advertisements (“ADs”).
• Seach tides by Moon phases
• Shareable reports.
• Shareable compact report of current tidal conditions: ideal for Twitter and SMS.
Compare with others in the Play Store: no other equivalent program is that polished, easy to use, intuitive, complete, modern and according to the standards set by Google for Android programs.
››› ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Users of the old Pro version must keep the old Pro version installed together with this version in order to gain access to all optionals without additional cost, until DEC/2014. Keep both installed!. It is all automatic, no configuration needed.
2. To install the Pebble smartwatch program, use the option in the “Settings” menu. The language installed will always be the current language used by your device. Requires Android 4.0 and above, and Pebble 2.0 and above!!!!
3. The length units (meters and feet) are automatically loaded according to the defined language settings in your device.
4. The time zone indication only applies if the time zone setting is defined to “Your device”, inside the program, and your own device is configured to a time zone in which daylight savings time is in effect. If this feature does not work properly, please make sure your device settings for date and time are properly configured! Almost always these mistakes happen when the device is misconfigured.
5. This description applies only to devices running Android 2.2 and above. Older devices will only have access to the old, simplified, Light version.
You can watch more than 100 channels for FREE .
We check everyday the links, please email us if you find one that is not working.
Some channels you can watch :
- Sistema Brasileiro de Televisão
- Soap Opera
- Sport TV
- Football television
Live TV streams from Brazil
All Brasilian channels are free.
You dont need to install Adobe Flash or a video player. Everything is included.
You can watch from your phone and your tablet, the streams works from a Wifi or 3G / 4G network.
Watch live TV channels free
Special features include: An interactive map to find key Navy installations and museums, special events, and the forward presence of our major carrier strike and amphibious ready groups. View the Navy Plan of the Day for important changes in pay and benefits, educational opportunities and uniforms, and check out the calendar for important dates for exams, selection boards, Navy outreach events, and more…
* Resultados ao vivo
* Personalizar a ordem das fontes
* Adicionar / remover novas fontes
* Tamanho de letra ajustável
* Partilhe as notícias através SMS, Email, Facebook, Twitter, ...
* Especifique o número de dias que pretende guardar as notícias
Todas essas personalidades estrangeiras se alternam com seus pares brasileiros. Assim é que o arquiteto Oscar Niemeyer, o compositor Tom Jobim, o velejador Torben Grael, o sertanista Orlando Villas-Boas, os fotógrafos Otto Stupakoff e J.R. Duran, a atriz Fernanda Montenegro e a surfista big rider Maya Gabeira também mereceram capa da revista. O tema das reportagens inclui de uma expedição de snowmobile pelo Ártico à travessia do deserto de Gobi, na Mongólia. Mas pode revelar também o lado desconhecido de metrópoles como Berlim, Toronto ou Tóquio. O importante, na MIT Revista, é surpreender o leitor.
Para isso, a publicação investe em reportagem. Leva repórteres e fotógrafos do campo-base do Everest no Nepal às selvas de Ruanda; do deserto da Namíbia às nascentes do rio Amazonas, na floresta tropical peruana. O corpo de colaboradores, por falar nisso, é um dos melhores do Brasil: jornalistas como Ruy Castro, Nirlando Beirão, Humberto Werneck, Augusto Nunes, Ana Maria Bahiana e Ronaldo Bressane trabalham em conjunto com fotógrafos do porte de J.R. Duran, Mauricio Nahas, Marcio Scavone, Claudio Edinger e Luiz Braga.
Entre as publicações customizadas brasileiras, a MIT Revista é uma das mais antigas e respeitadas, graças ao seu conteúdo, à sua excelência gráfica – capa em papel couché 270 g/m2 e miolo em couché 115 g/m2 – e à edição primorosa de texto e imagem.
More from developer
Now you can check them all with Doodle Archive - the ultimate search doodle search tool. Search for country, event, date or free text.
The app will self-update so you can't miss the latest doodles.
Her latest album "Voar" is on iTunes and Amazon.
Aplicação oficial da cantora Portuguesa Helena Brazão (também conhecida por Tucha).
Uma selecção das melhores fotos e das canções do "Voar" - o seu último trabalho discográfico está à venda nas lojas e no iTunes.