Rabbids Big Bang is the first Rabbids physic-based game on mobile devices that lets you pilot a Rabbid in space with the tip of your finger!
BECOME AN EXPERT RABBID PILOT WITH ONLY ONE FINGER!
* Use a bat to thrust a Rabbid into space…
* … and control its trajectory using the jetpack and planet gravity.
* Play tactically as your fuel will drain when you boost.
* Don’t crash into the planets... unless you’re asked to!
COMPLETE 150 SILLY AND CHALLENGING MISSIONS
* Explore 10 different wacky galaxies each of them offering 15 missions.
* Bounce on Space Duckies, hit Space Cows, or fly your Rabbid to the Sun.
* Use our ranking system to progress with your Rabbid and unlock achievements.
UPGRADE & CUSTOMIZE YOUR RABBID
* Collection coins to upgrade the jetpack and increase its power.
* Customize your Rabbid with new helmets, bats and more for the funniest looks.
* Equip your Rabbid with special items and master the galaxy of fun!
THE RABBIDS WACKY HUMOR
*Space cows, cheese planets, UFOs… Your Rabbid will have more than one occasion to scream Bwaaah…and so will you!
Rabbids Big Bang is made for your children! It includes a parental gate that prevents accidental in-app purchases.
This game can be downloaded over the air, no Wi-Fi needed to play!
Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese and Russian.
Note that this application is not compatible with custom roms (ex: Cyanogen)
Stay on top of your game! Get the latest news, deals, and more at....
You haven't yet made shelter and your campfire has gone out.
All you have is a spade, some wood and a few sticks.
You have only minutes before exhaustion hits.
Do you create a bed, dig a cave or refuel your fire?
What will you do?
Explore, mine, craft and build in this giant and detailed sandbox game. Navigate huge simulated worlds thousands of blocks wide with a full temperature and climate system, seasons, an equator, and frozen poles. Explore complex cave systems and flowing water, and survive deserts and snowy mountain tops.
• Control your blockheads in a vast randomly generated world with oceans, mountains, forests, deserts and deep underground caves.
• Keep an eye on their needs - give them sleep, feed them, create clothing and shelter - and they'll be happier, quicker and more productive.
• Craft tools with the resources they find, and they'll be able to work even faster and find more resources.
• Upgrade workbenches and unlock more advanced items to craft.
• Discover precious stones and metals deep underground, or rare plants and animals on the surface.
• Craft a boat and navigate the oceans using the accurate night sky to guide you.
• Make fur clothing and venture to the North Pole.
• Pick coconuts at a tropical beach.
• Cook meat at a campfire.
• Build a marble palace.
• Paint the walls.
• Plant an orchard.
• Ride a donkey!
Set your initial conditions and just watch the system evolve or intervene to decide the fate of the particles!
-Real n-body physics simulation, pure gravitational interactions between particles.
-Create walls particles can't trespass. Watch them bounce off.
-Allow or not physically realistic elastic collisions or mergers between particles.
-Configurable particle colorus.
-Configurable background image/colour.
-Configurable gravity strength.
-Configurable particle mass.
-Configurable particle size.
-Shoot particles of different sizes.
-Simulation area: screen or big area with panning and zooming.
-Enable or disable the central black hole which exerts a neat attractive force towards the center.
-Enable or disable particle trails (disable to improve performance).
-Modify simulation velocity in real time.
-Particle-Particle and Particle-Mesh simulation methods. Use first for accuracy, use second for performance.
-Display grid densities as background in Particle-Mesh method.
Check out the LIVE WALLPAPER version, it's free and it's also in the market! It will remain with the old version of the app by now.
Contact me if you have suggestions for new features or found any bugs.
1) If you are having any troubles PLEASE contact us before leaving bad feedback. A great deal of time has been put into Kingdom Forge and we want you to enjoy it. Thanks!
2) The first time you run Kingdom Forge, You MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE INTERNET CONNECTION! Failure to do so will cause the game to run in LITE mode whenever your connection is down.
DEVICES: We have had one report that the Samsung Intercept does not display the screen correctly.
Kingdom Forge is a medieval turn-based strategy game of conquest. Recruit an army of heroes to claim, build and protect the surrounding uninhabited land. Along the way you will battle enemy kingdoms trying to do the same. Destroy your enemies, conquer the territory, and forge a powerful empire that will one day rule all lands!
It's like Chess, Risk and fantasy all rolled into one game.
•6 unique classes of commoners and heroes to recruit (Peasants, Warriors, Sages, Monks, Rangers and Clerics).
•3 different castles can be built, each with different attributes.
•Each hero can advance to unlimited levels.
•3 map sizes from small to huge.
•Can play against up to 6 computer players.
•6 levels of increasing challenge with optional variations allowing a total of 24 different levels of difficulty.
•Pinch to zoom in/out.
•Save and load up to 10 games.
•Original music score.
•Detailed manual built-in.
3 New, Quick tutorials:
Very Quick Start - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQU8k4s2u-0 - 54 sec.
Basics - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUwk_efL33A - 7 min.
Spells - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8uQ7YXa4C4 - 7 min.
tags: fantasy, rpg, role-playing, risk, turn-based, board game, strategy
Apocalypse is coming! Feel it coming:
- the horror of sandbox games! Woohoo! Angry Creeper is in the famous series of talking games!
- Bieber vs. Creeper. The famous singer Justin Bieber face to face with Creeper. Who will win?
- explosive mix of entertainment and humor. It's like dynamite, but so much cooler!
Glow sandbox will be continuously updated with Glow meaning any new objects added to Glow will also be added to the sandbox.
Burning Sand is a virtual sandbox, where you can draw objects with many differen elements that interact with each other.
* Fastest falling sand game in the market
* Multitouch drawing
* Accelerometer gravity
* Custom mods
* Load/Save sandboxes
* More than 60 elements
* More than 200 interactions
* More than 20 drawing tools
But those are only the base elements included with the game. With the power of the Custom Element Editor, you can create, modify, and save your own elements. The only limitation is your imagination! Best of all, we've opened up almost every single property that regular elements have, meaning you can create entirely unique elements.
Key features of the app include:
- Custom element editor
- Real gravity control (accelerometer control, enabled via the preferences)
- Heat dynamics and phase transitions between elements
- Psuedo-realistic fluid dynamics
- Explosives like C4 and Oil
- Saving and loading as many scenes as you want
Have a friend who also has this app? You can copy over files between devices to share the exciting scenes and elements you've created (this is still experimental). All of the elements you create are located at /sdcard/thelements/elements and any scenes you save are located at /sdcard/thelements/saves.
The user can add fixed / mobile particles with mass and 'massless' particles hitting or dragging on screen and see how it evolves the dynamics between them in this sandbox.
Watch the demonstration video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWbk9usJkms
New in version 2.7:
- Changes in some parameters
- Minor changes in the colors of the particles
- Welcome Screen
New in version 2.6:
- Parameters changes.
- Background pics.
New in version 2.5:
- Minor parameters changes.
New in version 2.4:
- Added trails of mobile mass particles.
- New type of particle: mobile repulsive mass.
- Fixed help text.
New in version 2.3:
- Background music: 3 original songs composed by myself. (I'm not a musician. Do not expect to see the songs at the Grammy Awards...)
- New type of fixed object: Square blockers. The mobile particles will bounce on it, changing the dynamics of the system.
- New ways of adding particles to the system.
- Increased the number of possible values of the configurable parameters.
This game physics simulates the phenomenon with powder (dots)!
You can choose more than 30 different variations of the dot.
Water, fire, oil, gunpowder, metal, seed, birds, Ant and more.
The various reactions when in hit with a dot and a dot.
The explosion on hit with fire and gunpowder.
Trees grow when in hit with the seed and sand.
In "Edit mode", you can make from scratch.
In "View mode", you can see the works that were made in the PC version.
(You can not upload from this app.)
GraviSparks is a particle sandbox physics game which uses the concept of gravity as its main gameplay feature.
Create attract and repel blocks, then watch as their gravity draws in the particles! Create orbits, contain particles with negative gravity blocks and influence their paths around the screen.
This game is controlled entirely by the touch screen - simply select the tool you wish to use on the toolbar and use it by drawing on the screen.
Yellow - Particles
Red - Attract blocks
Blue - Repel blocks
Black - Eraser (for blocks)
White - Clear all blocks
As this game has to compute physics on a large scale, it is recommended that you have a high end device. However, when the game starts to find the processing too tough, it will try to slow down the similation rather than grind to a halt.
More from developer
Welcome to Battlelines: WW2 Arcade, a vodka-induced rage of bullets and explosions. Shoot, explode, and electrocute the Axis infantry, jeeps, and tanks to win the war in this action-comedy shootemup! Insane vehicle upgrades, hysterical characters, and enemies that go flying across the screen, with the cartoon like graphics that aren't too hard on the eyes. Shoot some, laugh some, drink some vodka, and do it again!
3 driveable vehicles: motorcycle, jeep, tank - each with 9 unlockable upgrades, everything from miniguns to missiles to tesla cannons to mininuke launchers...ever want to drive a tank with monster truck wheels while shooting nukes? Now you can!
Play as one of the 4 characters: Yuri the drunk Russian, Sarge the retired war hero, Agent K the double agent, and The Canadian the Canadian Mountie - all hilariously stereo-typically voiced!
3 ways to play:
CAMPAIGN: Try to finish all 9 maps, use points to buy upgrades to help you get closer to reaching the end.
SURVIVAL: Fight to survive an endless horde of enemies on random terrain. Use points to upgrade your vehicle as you go, upgrades reset when you fail the mission.
ZOMBIES: Its like Survival, but better, because zombies.
Never take your foot off the gas,
Never release the trigger,
and most importantly,
NEVER SPILL YOUR VODKA.
- Hilariously unreal physics! Send your enemy flying off screen, while you achieve insane stunts!
- 3 different vehicles with 9 upgrades per vehicle (Mini nukes, Tesla cannons, Rocket engines, the list goes on!)
- 9 Different levels in 3 different terrain types. (Western Europe - Plains, The Pacific - Desert, Eastern Europe - Snow)
- Zombies! In an endless Zombie Survival mode! (Random generating map with all three terrain types)
- Endless Survival mode battling normal enemies! (Random generating map with all three terrain types)
- Battle against 4 different types of ground troops as well as jeeps and tanks!
- 4 hilarious characters to choose and play from!
- Beautiful music, amazing realistic sounds!
- Hours of gameplay that will keep you wanting to come back!
- Full support for new and old devices! (S4 Tested and works, Lg Optimus, Ect.)
- 1GHz dual core processor
- 500 MB RAM
- Multitouch device with an accelerometer.
- At least 300 MB of free space
Questions, comments, concerns? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org! Find an issue with the game? Let us know before leaving a bad review, we'll fix it ASAP.
Help support your school by downloading this app!
This application features:
- Staff phone numbers/School information
- Class period information
- Community sites
- School links
- School calender with all information about upcoming events
- Alumni page with contact information
- INow portal
- MHS Spotlight shortcut
- College and Career Center shortcut
- Senior Planning Guide shortcut.