The stations mentioned in the app are as follows:
• Airport Terminal 3
• Airport Terminal 1
• Deira City Centre
• Al Rigga
• Union Square
• Khalid Bin Al Waleed
• Al Karama
• Al Jafiliya
• World Trade Centre
• Emirates Towers
• Financial Centre
• Burj Khalifa
• Business Bay
• Al Quoz
• First Gulf Bank
• Mall of the Emirates
• Sharaf DG
• Dubai Internet City
• Dubai Marina
• Jumeirah Lake Towers
• Nakheel Harbour and Towers
• Ibn Battuta
• Jebel Ali Industrial
• Jebel Ali
• Al Qusais 2 Station (T3)
• Al Qusais 1 Station (T2)
• Airport Free Zone Station (T2)
• Al Nahda Station (T2)
• Stadium Station (T2)
• Al Quiadah Station (T2)
• Abu Hail Station (T2)
• Abu Baker Al Siddique Station (T2)
• Salahuddin Station (U)
• Union Square Station (UT, connecting to Red Line)
• Baniyas Square Station (U)
• Palm Deira Station (U)
• Al Ras Station (U)
• Al Ghubaiba Station (U)
• Saeediya Station (U)
• Khalid Bin Waleed Station (UT, connecting to Red Line)
• Oud Metha Station (T2)
• Health Care City Station (T2)
• Jeddaf 1 Station (T2)
• Jeddaf 2 Station (T2)
dubaimetro app, Dubai Metro, dubai metro app, Dubai metromobile app, dubai metro navigator, metro apps for android , dubai metro android mobile app, mobile apps,android mobile apps for Dubai metro, dubai metro navigator app, dubaimetro mobile, Dubaimetro
• Route Search - Provides fare information between two station, total time, number of stops, and number of switches between the intermediate stations.
• Displays multiple possible paths using "sort by time" and "sort by fare".
• Interactive Metro map, displaying your route search results.
• Route search results on Maps and individual station information.
• Categorically segregated list of important places of Dubai e.g. Hospitals, Malls, Tourist & Hotels.
• Includes recently added stations and updated fare.
• Information of all the lines, individual stations, first train timings, feeder bus service information, exit gates information, parking, lift, elevator facilities information etc.
• An offline application with advanced features which works magic while online e.g. Search stations "By Address" using Maps.
• Application provides "Locate Nearby Metro" functionality which gives nearest metro stations using your current location from GPS.
• Details related to Lines, Metro stations, Tokens, Smart cards and other type of cards have been updated.
We are dedicated to keep it updated, and your participation/feedback is most welcomed to make the App more user-friendly. Please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedback. Suggest us places which are important and should be included in the next version of App.
And if you like our app then kindly rate your experience on the market.
We hope you will enjoy while using “Dubai-Metro”
Keyword: dubaimetro, Dubai Metro, dubai metro app, Dubai metro mobile app, dubai metro navigator, metro apps for android , dubai metro android mobile app, mobile apps developers, android mobile apps for Dubai metro, dubai metro navigator app, dubaimetro mobile app, Dubaimetro
Main features included:
- Madinati Mobile: with this service, you can report to RTA directly from your mobile device.
- Providing the nearest service center and metro or bus station location.
- Facilitating the use of mParking Service.
- Taxi booking service.
- Fare calculation for NOL card users.
- General Dubai’s POI listing, including Shopping Opportunities, Tourist Places, Health Facilities and more
- Practice RTA Theory Test, aims to familiarize student drivers on the Dubai RTA Theory Test.
- Renew and Apply for Parking Permits.
- Top up NOL Card and get the transaction history.
- Book for the Water Taxi Service.
- Al-Hares e-Services, provides a secure and confidential channel to the staff of RTA and users to report any violation related to corruption.
- School NOC Service, allows schools and nurseries based in Dubai to check the request status for the NOC issuance from RTA.
- Bids Announcement, allows companies to find the Announcements of Bids/Public Tenders by the RTA and view the conditions respectively.
- Fines Enquiry and Payment
- Online Plate Number Auction Enquiry
- RTA Directory of Services
- Customizing the Menu
- Push Notification
- Adding Services to Favourites
Here are just some of the cool features the Dubai Metro map app includes:
1. Gives you the shortest route between two stations
2. Fare Calculator
3. Detailed Dubai Metro Map with pan and zoom navigation.
4. Find the station you’re looking for quickly with the station finder.
5. Station Details like Parking rates, Train timings,Feeder bus and contact numbers.
6. Details related to Lines, Metro stations, Tickets, Nol cards .
**NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED**
We are dedicated to keep it updated and adding new features.We encourage suggestions, feedback and complaints to improve our product. Enjoy traveling in Dubai Metro.
And if you like our app then kindly rate your experience on the market. We hope you will enjoy while using “Dubai Metro”
Keyword: Metro Offline Dubai Metro, dubai metro, dubai metro app, dubai metro mobile app, dubai metro navigator, metro apps for android , dubai metro android mobile app, android mobile apps for dubai metro, dubai metro navigator app, dubaimetro mobile app
- simple, fast and easy to use
- gestures controlled map
- stations quick search
- optimal route planning
- step-by-step route directions (on map or in a detailed list)
Browse layers like Wikipedia,videos from YouTube, photos from Panoramio or the current weather & forecast.
App includes map types for all your needs!
•City map with more details than googlemaps – see for yourself!
•Traffic map : See current traffic conditions to avoid traffic jams
•Public transport map with train, bus and subway routes - find the station nearest to you and quickly get around town like a local
•Cycling map with bike routes and contour lines - plan your next cycling tour
•Walking map – enjoy detailed and walk-friendly maps - explore the city in the best way possible: on foot
•Satellite view from googlemaps – enjoy the view from the space
Combine maps with these layers including fascinating data:
★ Photos on map: Photos from worldwide photo sharing database Panoramio (100 million photos)
★ Videos on map : Localized videos on YouTube
★ Weather on map: Get current weather data and weather forecasts - what is the best day to explore the city?
★ Wiki on map: Wikipedia guide - read Wikipedia information about selected cities, sights, attractions and interesting places
★ Street view on map: See the world on street level with street view
Autocomplete function for addresses and search terms makes searches so easy. It uses your location to propose results in the area. Autocomplete function can work with:
•Addresses (street name & house number, city)
•POI Nearby points of interest like hotels, restaurants, shopping, museums, stations and more
Recognition of your location via GPS (latitude, longitude) or IP-address if available.
App is optimized for smartphones and tablets.
App uses googlemaps and OpenStreetMap (OSM).
Explore your city on a map! If you live in the United States (US) e.g. New York or Los Angeles, Houston or Dallas, Chicago or Atlanta, San Francisco or Washington.
OpenStreetMap (OSM) is a collaborative project to create a free editable map of the world. Two major driving forces behind the establishment and growth of OSM have been restrictions on use or availability of map information across much of the world and the advent of inexpensive portable satellite navigation devices. For more information see www.openstreetmap.org
All cities and countries of the world: london, paris, bangkok, singapore, istanbul, hong kong, madrid, dubai, frankfurt, kuala lumpur, seoul, rome, New york, shanghai, barcelona, milan, amsterdam, vienna, beijing, taipei, Rio de janeiro, tokyo, quito, Abu dhabi, tunis, dubai, taipei, istanbul, beijing, bogota, lima, riyadh, nairobi, singapore, seoul, cairo, shanghai, toronto, washington, D.C., caracas, moscow, St. petersburg, San francisco, johannesburg, florence, Los angeles, honolulu, bahrain, shanghai, toronto, berlin, budapest, dublin, mecca, prague, cancun, macau, venice, warsaw, mexico, guangzhou, benidorm, orlando, miami, munich, shenzen, sydney, lisbon, Las vegas, hangzhou, marrakesh, tokyo, mumbai, Sao paulo, pakistan,turkey, jakarta, nepal, USA, indonesia, Philippines, oman, india, israel, italy.
Youtube marker added. Localized youtube videos.
New cool looking user interface. New map types (traffic, hiking).
Wikipedia map added. Now you can read georeferenced Wikipedia articles.
Don't worry if you don't know the exact location where you are?
Don't worry if you don't know the taxi company number?
Don't worry if you don't know the nearest metro station around you?
Don't worry if you don't know your current location?
Don't worry if you don't remember the parking short code?
The Dubai Transport Applications does everything for you...
Try it and pass us your feedback at email@example.com for further improvements to this app.
Disclaimer: This is not an official application from RTA and there is no official association with RTA about this application. The application is purely free for general public usage.
✔ covers routes in 100+ cities on all continents
✔ clearly indicates non-regular services (24-hours, weekends, etc.)
✔ uses GPS to fix your search location
✔ provides links to maps and location-based information, such as interesting routes, photos, historical and statistical information.
✔ online database for always up to date information
✔ scrollable maps, pinch to zoom
*** Features ***
Clean, focused and user-friendly interface. What you see is what you need.
Plan your trip to - and from - subway stations, places of interest and landmarks.
Covers subway systems in major cities on all continents, for example New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Bucharest, Moscow, Tokyo and Cairo.
New cities are added on a regular basis.
All information is stored in the online subwayworld database and new cities and content are immediately available to your app.
Clearly indicates non-regular services like 24-hour services and partial services (weekend-only, for example).
Include, or exclude, non-regular services to find alternative routes.
Use your location to plan your trip: with GPS enabled, the app locates and loads your city within seconds, there is no need to select it.
Extra information at your fingertips - all cities have subway-related links to:
- route maps
- the transport operator's website
- other background information, such as picturesque routes and places of interest
*** Cities ***
Atlanta, Baltimore, Belo Horizonte, Boston, Brasilia, Buenos Aires,
Buffalo, Caracas, Chicago, Cleveland, Dallas, Detroit, Edmonton,
Guadalajara, Jacksonville, Las Vegas, Lima, Los Angeles, Maracaibo,
Medellin, Mexico City, Miami, Monterrey, Montreal, Newark, New York,
Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Porto Alegre, Recife, Rio de Janeiro, Saint
Louis, Santiago, Santo Domingo, San Francisco, Sao Paulo, Seattle,
Toronto, Valparaiso, Vancouver, Washington
Adana, Ankara, Baku, Bangkok, Beijing, Bursa, Busan, Daegu, Daejeon,
Dalian, Delhi, Dubai, Gwangju, Hong Kong, Incheon, Kuala Lumpur, Manila,
Novosibirsk, Pyongyang, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Tbilisi, Tehran,
Tokyo, Wuhan, Yerevan
Amsterdam, Athens, Barcelona, Berlin, Bilbao, Brescia, Brussels,
Bucharest, Budapest, Cagliari, Catania, Charleroi, Cologne, Copenhagen,
Dnipropetrovsk, Frankfurt, Glasgow, Hamburg, Helsinki, Istanbul,
Kharkiv, Kiev, Kryvyi Rih, Lausanne, Lille, Lisbon, London, Lyon,
Madrid, Marseille, Milan, Minsk, Moscow, Munich, Naples, Newcastle,
Nuremberg, Oporto, Oslo, Palermo, Paris, Prague, Rennes, Rome,
Rotterdam, Rouen, Saint Petersburg, Sassari, Sofia, Stockholm, Toulouse,
Turin, Vienna, Warsaw, Wuppertal
You don't need to register or log in. Just download it & start using it right away.
• Train Timings**
See how long is left till the next train arrives at your station. No need to run when there's still 10 minutes till the next train. MetroMate can show you accurate train timings for any station on both the Red & Green lines.
• Smart Station Detection
You don’t even need to select a station, because MetroMate selects the one nearest to you. All you need to do is select the direction you’re headed to, & you’re set.
• Last Train Alerts
You’ll be alerted when the last train is leaving your station.
• Time To Destination
Once you’re on the train, you can select the station you’re headed to, & MetroMate will show you how long you need to get there.
• Nol Card
Check your Nol card balance. If your balance is running low, MetroMate will send you a notification to remind you to top up your balance, so you don’t get caught up the next time you’re rushing in to catch that train.
• Beautiful Design
Inspired by the designs of the Dubai Metro stations, MetroMate sports a beautiful interface in both English & Arabic.
• Offline Access
MetroMate works just fine when offline. You don't need an Internet connection to check train timings.
* This application is not affiliated with the Roads & Transport Authority (RTA).
** Train information is provided as is, with no guarantee as to their validity. Timings may slightly vary during peak hours & outages.
Now you can access detailed, real-time train information direct from your smartphone. So much more than a timetable, innovative technology enables you to track specific trains, find out about disruptions to your journey, and re-plan your journey on the go.
With unprecedented visibility and intuitive tools, the National Rail Enquiries app will transform your train travel experience, empowering you to catch the right train and complete your journey.
- My travel - One place for your favourite journeys and stations. Find the next train home and get relevant live updates at a glance
- Live trains - View real-time departures and arrivals boards for any station
- Progress tracking - From A to B and everything in between, find out exactly where a train is along a route
- Journey planner - Plan your journeys with up-to-the-minute travel information. Track the progress of trains and disruptions along your route
- Watch a train - Pin a train to My travel to watch its progress with a single tap
- Push notifications - Get disruption alerts as they happen
- Wake-up alerts - Avoid missing your stop or getting caught out when the train divides or arrives at its destination
- Tube and DLR - Plan your journey to or from London Zone 1 Underground and DLR stations
- Plan journeys between a station and a postcode
- Find out ticket prices
- Buy tickets via third party websites
- Widget featuring live train arrivals/departures between home and work stations
- Cycling facilities at your station
- Can you take your bicycle on your journey? Are reservations required? How many bicycle spaces are there?
- Tips for travelling with bicycles
Enhance your train travel experience - download the FREE National Rail Enquiries app today.
- It is now possible to add planned journey details to your calendar as events. To allow this the app’s permissions regarding calendar events have been updated.
- Despite the permissions description, the app will not send email to guests without owner’s knowledge
This first-class application lets the user view maps for traveling plans, destinations, and locations of their choice. What is truly great about this application is that the user does not need Internet access and maps that are accessed can be stored in the favorites folder.
Some of the most prominent features of MetroMaps are:
- Users can access more than one hundred subway maps with one simple application.
- The application offers a SearchBar that allows the user to type in the name of a city.
- You can share subway maps by social networks or emails.
- It is available in multiple languages.
For a person who travels frequently on a global scale, MetroMaps is a necessity. Overall, MetroMaps is the traveler's companion and could prevent a user from getting lost when trying to find that new location!
It provides turn-by-turn voice and visual instructions, automatic rerouting, speed limit alerts, and displays POIs along the route.
Live Traffic lets you know where there is traffic, road works and accidents and reroutes your trip automatically. Instantly view real time traffic info and adjusted travel times on multiple saved routes.
- 2D/3D mode allows realistic view of the map
- 7 levels of POI display
- 3D Landmarks in UAE
- Selection for Automatic, Day or Night modes that switch color schemes for day or night time driving
- Locations of Metro, Tram, Bus and Marine Stations for Dubai
- Parking zones for Dubai
- Regular Map Updates
- User interface in Arabic and English
- Voice navigation in Arabic and English
- Intuitive search across the local Library of POIs
- Search nearby places on Facebook and Foursquare
- Live traffic information including road works and accidents
- Report traffic incidents
- Store your personal routes and places locally
- Share your favorite places and routes with your family and friends via sms, email, face book and WhatsApp
- Planning a route – app suggests upto three drive routes and a pedestrian route if possible
- Avoid Tolling and unpaved road
- Simulate your drive
- Speed Limit alerts while driving
- POI along the route
Note: Continued use of any GPS application running in the background can significantly decrease battery life. We strongly suggest using a charger while using the app in your car.
● Simple, fast and easy to use.
● Designed for the first time visitor and experienced commuter.
● Unique "Minute Map" feature provides a view of travel times from any location on the map.
● Latest official TFL (Transport For London) map.
● Planned route animates on the map.
●.Switch to online street map (when an internet connection is available).
● Services can be turned on or off, routing around problems.
● Works in both landscape and portrait modes.
● Easily locates your nearest transport stop.
● Places of interest, parks etc are built in to the application.
● Offline routing with clear map and text views
● GPS locating
● Station exit information
● Live service status and departure board information
● OVERVIEW ● The London Underground application is a superb route planner for the London Underground (Tube)system with many unique features. The inbuilt map provides the official TFL map of the city underground services with the ability to switch to an online street map view when an internet connection is available. This way the user can view the online map feature when above ground and the transport map and route planning is still fully functional underground or anywhere there is no internet connection. This provides the best of both worlds, the transport map and route planning anytime, anywhere and online street maps and search when a connection is available.
● ROUTING ● Does not require an internet connection and will always be available to display a clear and detailed view of the city transport system, plus list and animate the optimum route for your journey. Provides the fastest route calculations of any mobile routing application (virtually instantaneous) using actual published journey times with the ability to select the quickest route or the route with the least changes.
Comprehensive details of your planned route are provided, including changes, directions of travel, number of stops, predicted journey times, etc. Uniquely this application gives you “direction”, “towards” and “service frequency” information (not available on any other offline journey planner) for example “Take the Northern line (Southbound) towards Stockwell for 10 mins (6 stops). Service runs every 7 minutes” which is essential when finding the correct platform and connection. Also given are alternatives for each leg of the journey.
● NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED ● The map and routing do not require an internet connection and therefore you will not be charged data connection fees. This also means the application runs perfectly underground, on an aeroplane, etc. For international visitors to a city who have data roaming turned off this is an ideal solution.
● LIVE INFO ● When an internet connection is available, optional "Live Information" on the current state of the transport services and real time station departure boards can be viewed allowing you to plan your journeys in advance and avoid any potential delays. Unique to this application is the ability to turn off services that are out of action and automatically calculate an alternative route.
● MINUTE MAP ● This unique feature provides a view of travel times from any location on the map. This is helpful for getting a sense of scale and connectivity of the transport system and can provide some interesting results.
● MORE MAPS ● This map is one in a series of Zuti worldwide city maps, if you like this product you may also enjoy some of our other offerings, please visit www.zuti.co.uk for further information.
• Uses official iconic MTA map of the NYC subway including Staten Island.
• World’s fastest route planner calculating the best route for your subway journey, either the fastest or which has the fewest changes.
• Easy to search for a NYC subway station or find your nearest one.
• E & E Alerts – Escalator & Elevator alerts. Get service outage information before/whilst on your journey.
• Calculate your route. Know how long your journey will take and how many stations you will pass through.
• See your selected route on the subway map feature & view the local area around each NYC subway station.
• Clear map with pan and zoom functionality plus on/off walking routes feature.
• When in network coverage get LIVE information about the NYC subway stations and lines to be in control of your journey.
• In-app purchase to remove ads.
• It's FREE!
If you need more information or have a question about New York Subway Map join us at www.facebook.com/mxDataLtd
The next time you go on the London Underground make sure you take Tube Map along for the ride!
• Official licensed London Underground Tube map from TfL (Transport for London).
• Route anywhere in London. Places, postcodes, points of interest and tube stations.
• Route highlighted on the map - your start station green, change station(s) orange and your destination station red.
• Recent routes and station searches listed for quick access.
• Favourite your London Underground routes.
• Your nearest London Underground station. Highlighted on the map.
• LIVE departure boards and London Underground station information.
• In-app purchases - Remove Ads, First & Last Trains and Tube Exits or buy our Bulk Saver which gives you all these extra features at one great price.
• Twitter integration - access to Tube Map's aggregated feed of Status and News Tweets.
Don't forget to check out our other London travel apps. Download now for FREE and take a different route around the city:
• Bus London https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mxdata.buslondon
• myTrains https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mxdata.railplanner
Join us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TubeMap or follow us on Twitter @mxDataApps. We'd love to hear from you.
Tube Map uses a number of permissions, here's what and why:
This permission is used by some of our advertisers to add an event (such as a concert) to your calendar. This will only happen when you interact with the ad and specifically request the event be added.
This permission is used to facilitate location functionality when finding nearby stations using GPS only.
The permission is used to store some content locally on your device to improve app performance.
DEVICE ID & CALL INFORMATION
This permission is used to get device ID required for advertising only. It’s not used to collate any other information about phone state or usage.
• Route planning functionality. Getting results to you quickly.
• Easy to search for a station or find the one nearest to you.
• Select a route type, either the fastest or which has the fewest changes.
• Calculate your route. Know how long your journey will take, how many stations you will pass through and which direction you are heading.
• Track your journey on the metro map feature and view the local area around each metro station.
• In-app purchase to remove ads.
If you need more information or have a question about Paris Metro join us at www.facebook.com/mxDataLtd
- Search via postcode, street, route number or bus stop code.
- Where am I? London Bus will find your location, tell you the bus stops nearby and when the next bus is due.
- Fare calculator. Work out the cost of a journey whether you're an Oyster Card user or not.
- Route filters. Select only the route you need so it's clearer to see while on the move.
- View London bus stops in a list or on a map. Tap the stop you want to get LIVE departure information.
- Favourites. Store the stops and routes you use regularly.
- Official LIVE data provided by Transport for London.
Don't forget to check out some of our other travel apps:
- London Tube Map: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mxdata.tube.Market&hl=en
- myTrains: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mxdata.railplanner&hl=en
- New York Subway: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.mxdata.newyorksub&hl=en
- Paris Metro: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.mxdata.parismetro&hl=en
If you need more information or have a question about London Bus join us at www.facebook.com/BusLondonApp or follow us on Twitter @mxDataApps. Let's stay in touch.
London Bus uses a number of permissions, here's what and why:
The permission is used to store some content locally on your device to ensure the app and the advertising we show performs well.
This permission is used by some of our advertisers to add an event (such as a concert) to your calendar. This will only happen when you interact with the ad and specifically request the event be added.
This permission is used by some of our advertisers to allow you to interact with some ads via voice commands. This will only be used if you tap on and interact with certain adverts. You will be prompted to accept the permission again before the advert uses this feature.
This permission is used by some of our advertisers to allow you to be alerted through vibration with some ads. This will only be used if you tap on and interact with certain adverts. You will be prompted to accept the permission again before the advert uses this feature.
• The official TfGM Metrolink map, with pan and zoom navigation.
• Locate the station you’re looking for quickly with the station finder.
• The world's fastest route planner, which calculates your best route instantly, even with no network connection.
• Your choice of the fastest route or the route with least changes.
• A schematic plan of your route and a clearly animated overlay on the map.
• GPS location of your nearest station, for getting home quickly.
All this and more is FREE with the Manchester Metrolink Map from TfGM and mxData!
Another app from mxData, the makers of the award winning Tube Map app, which is used regularly by over a million people. Approved by National Rail Enquiries, myTrains is a train travellers dream. Don’t just take our word for it, check it out for yourself.
If you find myTrains useful please rate it 5 stars each time an update comes out. Your support with ratings and reviews keeps the updates coming. Thank You.
All aboard with myTrains!
- LIVE timetables, departure and arrival boards for over 2500 stations.
- Know your platform number before you enter the station (when available).
- LIVE status and delay times giving you all the latest information.
Planning a rail journey is simple with myTrains.
- Return and outbound journey information displayed in one view.
- Select your preferred route and when you would like to go and let myTrains do the rest!
- Know which train company is running the service, how long the journey will take and a break down of each leg of your journey.
- Specify departure OR arrival time.
- First and last train of the day information.
Make myTrains your own.
- Nearest Station uses GPS to show you a list of stations nearest to you.
- Save favourite stations and journeys to your home page for quick access.
If you need more information or have a question about myTrains join us at www.facebook.com/myTrains or visit us at www.mxapps.co.uk/. We would love to hear from you.
York has dedicated bus lanes and prioritised traffic lights allowing buses to get through the city quickly so make the most of your journey by selecting the right bus.
Bus York is only a click away!
- Search via town, street, postcode and bus stop code.
- Bus stops listed alphabetically.
- Bus stop detail includes map view, route & departure information.
- View ‘nearby’ stops on map including access to York schematic map.
- Favourites. Save your stops for quick access.
- Bus stop departure details list the next 20 buses.
- Report bus stop damage.
- Twitter feed via the City of York Council for up to the minute traffic information.
- It's FREE.
Also available are our FREE YorkLIVE & York Park & Ride apps. If your traveling into the city by car these apps are a must. We don't want to see your visit to the city spent stuck in traffic, so why don't you download now.
Bus departure boards, bus stops, maps and York twitter feeds - Bus York will help keep you on the move.
Tell us what you think of Bus York. Your feedback and ratings help us develop an app you'll want to tell your friends about.
York Park & Ride is only a click away!
- A clear detailed York Park & Ride map with multiple zoom levels to view easily while on the move.
- Live bus departure information showing route and stop detail.
- Save your favourite stops to access again and again.
- Park & Ride parking space information. See how many car parks spaces are available before arrival.
- Search for a bus stop. Detail includes distance to the stop and can be viewed on a map too.
- Report bus stop damage.
- Twitter feed. View all the latest tweets from @york_travel.
- It's FREE.
Also available are our FREE YorkLIVE & Bus York apps, so why don't you download them too. These apps will help you get from A to B across the city whatever mode of transport you choose.
Stops, parking spaces, bus departure information and York twitter feeds - York Park & Ride will be just the ticket!
Tell us what you think of York Park & Ride. Your feedback and ratings help us develop an app you'll want to tell your friends about.
- Traffic CCTV, VMS (Matrix Signs) and roadwork’s information – view local CCTV images to see delays, incidents and areas of heavy traffic. Make changes to your planned journey before starting out so as to avoid unnecessary delays.
- Live train arrival and departure information for all the stations in York. Information on known disruptions, so you can make alternative plans, putting you back in control of your journey.
- Live car park information – access car park locations, cost and hours of operation and most importantly how many spaces are available right now!
- Roadwork feed gives you the answers to those questions you've always wanted to know but didn't realise it! How long will the roadworks take? Which roads are affected? What is being done and by whom? No longer will you see roadworks in York and not be the one in the know!
- Twitter – get the latest travel information from York Travel Twitter feeds.
- It's FREE!
Also available are our FREE Bus York & York Park & Ride apps, so why don't you download these too. The next time you want someone else to drive you into the city you'll be all set!
Live traffic, roadworks, train arrival & departure and car park information - YorkLIVE will help keep you on the move.
Tell us what you think of YorkLIVE. Your feedback and ratings help us develop an app you'll want to tell your friends about.