Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
If you are looking for the cultural sights, they are all listed with photos and text to help explain about them. If you are visiting and looking to experience Manchester's nightlife there are guides to the best pubs, bars and clubs to visit as well as cinemas, comedy clubs and casinos. If you are coming to visit the Christmas Markets there's a guide to those to which helps to guide you to them all. Finally, there's a guide to the best eateries in Manchester from top-end, fancy restaurants to the cheaper hidden gems.
If you are coming to Manchester to watch Manchester City or Manchester United you will find lots of information on the clubs as well as the best ways to get to the stadiums.
The app contains hundreds of photos of the sights and if you have an internet connection it will give you walking directions to the places listed in the app. Note if you want to get walking directions it will require a connection to the internet to calculate the route for you but everything else is offline.
If you like the app and find it useful, please rate it! Many thanks!
TAGS: Manchester, Manchester Christmas Markets, Manchester City, Manchester United, nightlife, tourist guide
* 100% offline and up-to-date, because the map data comes from the OpenStreetMap project.
* Browse the map on different zoom levels.
* Display your current location on the map.
* Find streets by name, but also other points of interest like attractions, museums, hotels, and many more.
* In the premium edition you can also sort points of interest by their distance and apply other search filters.
* Select the elements visible on the map.
With involvement and official support from Transport for Greater Manchester (TfGM) this app is the prototype for features that we are working on for ALL Manchester’s public transport services.
Metroshuttles are FREE buses linking the main rail stations, car parks, shopping areas and businesses in Manchester city centre. Metroshuttle buses run from Piccadilly, Salford Central, Victoria, Oxford Road and Deansgate rail stations.
The App allows you to:
- Easily locate your nearest Metroshuttle bus-stop
- Easily see your accurate real-time location when on route (without GPS battery drain or data connectivity)
- Easily set bus-stop alerts for where you want to get off
- Easily see major points of interest on the interactive map
The app is a Beta release so we invite feedback via Google Play and directly via email to Apps@TfGM.com
The highly acclaimed Manchester Airport iPhone App is now available on your Android phone – With brand new, Android only features. Packed with all the information you could possibly need when flying to and from Manchester Airport the new Android app is a must.
- Live flight information on your favourite flights to your notification bar
- Access your car park bookings and get directions with Google maps integration
- Mark the exact location of your car in the car park
- Full terminal maps and guides
- Voice search for flights
- Automatically recognise when you get to the airport to increase update frequency
- Book Car parking, lounges and fast track
The app and has been tested on a number of devices with OS up to ICS.
Please send us your feedback to help improve everyone’s experience.
App update frequency can be altered in the settings tab within the app
All bookings are done via the secure Manchester Airport
Mobile site, no payment information is held in the App
This City Guide App helps the traveler who wanted to Visit the Beautiful City of Manchester in United Kingdom. This app connects with Google Places enabling users to easily search and find literally anything.
For example: A user wants to search list of restaurants in Manchester City, or the user is a traveler who has come to watch Manchester United Soccer game, this City Guide App will be very helpful in fetching the data from Local Business Places with phone numbers ,map and contact details, which will eventually help the user to find the information about Manchester City.The App will search the Google Places and Fetch Results. Automatically the Data gets Updated, cool app to have it installed and use it whenever you Travel to Manchester.
Must to Install for all Manchester City Travelers and helps them as a friend and guide.
***********Features of this app **********************
This City Guide App is also for the Residents of Manchester to find Cafe, Restaurants, ATM, Casino's Taxi's and more Please see the Screenshots to learn more about the app.
It is very simple to use, You will see a Grid of Categories, Click on the Categories and the Data will be automatically Fetched from Google Places.
If you switch on GPS that would really help the cause of getting you updated results from Manchester, You will not only see the Listings, When you tap and open it, you can call to those places, See their Website and Read Reviews about the Places that are listed in this App.
Overall wonderful app that acts like a Friend, especially very useful for those who want to Travel Manchester City and Locate places easily.
Get scheduled transit information for MetroLink in the Los Angeles Southern California region with AnyStop!
Minimize your wait time and find the stops nearest to you. AnyStop will get you there.
AnyStop shows all routes and all stops for each route. Find the routes and stops you use the most and favorite them for quick access.
Don't know what routes or stops are near you? Click "Find Stops Near Me" to figure out what your options are.
Walking tours included in this application are:
* City Orientation Tour (10 sights)
* Historic Architecture (9 sights)
* Manchester Museums (5 sights)
* Modern Architecture (7 sights)
* Places of Worship (7 sights)
* Cultural Tour (6 sights)
* Night Life Tour (5 sights)
* Shopping in Manchester (5 sights)
* Oxford Road (7 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
For Manchester and every airport (2500+) you get:
+Live Arrival and Departure boards
+Food and restaurants
Manchester Airport (MAN) is the largest airport in the United Kingdom outside London. It serves as gateway to the Lake Country. This app provides complete information including parking, food and restaurants, arrival and departure boards, terminal maps, directions to and from the airport and more.
No other app provides as much information--useful information you need.
See restaurants, shops, transportation to and from airport and Wifi. Manchester Airport lets you know if your flights delayed or cancelled and gives you the tools needed to quickly find an alternate flight and rebook all in one place.
Check-in, flight status, baggage, seats, for your flight all at your fingertips.
In addition, you can access information on virtually every airport you fly to from Manchester. We include Edinburgh, Birmingham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted, Luton, Southampton, Liverpool, Brisbane and all the airports of the world.
• Practical travel guide with detailed information like attractions, getting around for each district of Manchester City.
• Travel utilities like hotel booking, currency converter, weather forecast, world clocks, reminder, alarm and many more available within the app.
• Intuitive, easy-to-use one tap pane interface with tight social network integration for Check-Ins, photo sharing and places review.
• Just one app for all your devices with dedicated UI and data sync capabilities.
• Plan your itinerary and port your activity data between different devices and social network using our pangeaguides.com website.
• Community sharing experience for your photos, reviews and travel memories with your friends and other fellow travelers.
Premium features of Manchester Travel Guide bring exclusive travel utilities that reduce travel planning hassles and make the experience fun and memorable. Premium features consists of -
• A next generation modern marvel Augmented Reality experience that brings surrounded by wonders feeling.
• Search for cafes, restaurants, theatres and even hospitals with carefully organized location data. Find more than 1000 Points of Interest around you and get directions to places of your interest.
• Extremely detailed Manchester offline map for no connectivity areas or internet availability (Connection required on first time use).
• Comprehensive set of utilities and tools that will help you plan your trip. Organize checklist, send postcards, bringing a collection of useful travel apps within a single app.
• Discover people, places and culture with information about upcoming local events.
Designed and developed by the travelers, for the travelers that works in all parallel universe!
We believe in catering for our users, our App now allows you to book with us wherever and whenever you like with the ability to track your car in ‘real time’, no phone call required. You will receive push notifications on your job status keeping you up to date on the progress of your booking. Booking is easy with the option of selecting your map position or simply typing in a street name or postcode.
We value feedback on our service and are always looking at ways to stay ahead, we would love to hear what you think of our new App.
We lead, others follow. #keepingmcronthemove
Benefit from the City’s lowest fares with uniformed drivers.
All our vehicles are installed with the latest GPS technology, ensuring a fast and reliable service.
Use this app to book in 3 easy steps on your phone.
Manchester Cars is a FREE app to download and will cost you nothing to register!
It’s quick and easy to find cheap flights with Skyscanner- the world’s top flight comparison app. With over 35 million downloads so far, our app is a must have for the savvy world traveller.
Skyscanner saves you money- whether you’re looking for the cheapest flights for your summer holiday, or last minute flights for a spontaneous getaway.
It only takes a few seconds to search for flights using Skyscanner. Our comprehensive flight checker includes high end flag carriers, charter flights, and the best of the budget airlines- giving you the greatest choice when it comes to cheap flights.
Need to buy flight tickets on the go? With our app you can search for and book flights instantly from your smartphone. We show you the flights and when you’re ready to book we send you a direct link to the airline or travel agent.
With Skyscanner there are no added fees- just cheap flights.
No travel destination in mind? No problem. Our unique ‘Everywhere’ search function offers instant flight inspiration. Tell us when you want to fly and where you want to fly from, and we’ll do the rest. Our flight finder shows a list of available flights from your airport to destinations across the globe.
Fast, flexible and free, there’s no doubt about it- Skyscanner is the best way to compare flights and get great travel deals, wherever you are.
‘Everywhere’ search –Instant travel inspiration with a list of the cheapest flights from your nearest airport
Filter results by price, cabin class, airline, and take-off and landing times
Chart view: see prices across a whole week or month to find the best flight deals
Available in over 30 languages
Create a handy widget to display the latest flight prices for your previous searches
• Choose the best places to visit from our curated list of more than 100.000 attractions, covering 150+ countries - never miss out on the best sightseeing again
• Plan your travel itinerary in just a few minutes - spend your time on travel, not on planning
• Get weather forecast - what is the best day to schedule that river cruise for?
• Use time & distance estimates - is the way from the station to your hotel worth taking a taxi?
• Sync the itinerary across all your devices - you’ll always have your dream trip close at hand
• Find a hotel in your destination and save it to your itinerary - always find a way back to your hotel
• Enjoy detailed and walking-friendly maps - explore the city in the best way possible, on foot
• See subway lines on the map in popular cities - quickly get around town like a local
• Download offline maps and use the app offline (available as in-app purchase) - no more roaming fees
• Download and print out a PDF guide - don’t worry about battery power.
• Guardian’s Android App of the Week
• Gizmodo’s App Deal of the Day
• Outside Magazine: The Best City Guide App for your Phone
• Also featured in BBC, The Telegraph, PC Magazine, TNW, ProductHunt and others
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Check out our web planner: http://www.tripomatic.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Tripomatic_com
Like us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TripomaticCom
Contact our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org
To access 1000+ destinations worldwide, download the full-fledged Tripomatic app for free. Available at http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tripomatic
Put your job for a bid, let Manchester cabbies bid on your ride and get the best possible price.
We work with hundreds of Manchester Minicab firms around Luton airport so the best possible price is guaranteed.
* Intuitive blazing fast UI design strives to NOT make you think!
* Wake Me Up - Take a nap during transit knowing you won't miss your stop!
* Find by Destination - Just "say" where to go & app provides best trip option!
* Future trip search option
• Uses official iconic MTA map of the NYC subway including Staten Island.
• World’s fastest route planner calculating the best route for your subway journey, either the fastest or which has the fewest changes.
• Easy to search for a NYC subway station or find your nearest one.
• E & E Alerts – Escalator & Elevator alerts. Get service outage information before/whilst on your journey.
• Calculate your route. Know how long your journey will take and how many stations you will pass through.
• See your selected route on the subway map feature & view the local area around each NYC subway station.
• Clear map with pan and zoom functionality plus on/off walking routes feature.
• When in network coverage get LIVE information about the NYC subway stations and lines to be in control of your journey.
• In-app purchase to remove ads.
• It's FREE!
If you need more information or have a question about New York Subway Map join us at www.facebook.com/mxDataLtd
The next time you go on the London Underground make sure you take Tube Map along for the ride!
London Transport Awards - Excellence in Technology Winner 2013.
The Appsters Awards - Best use of Geo-Location Winner 2012.
• Official licensed London Underground Tube map from TfL (Transport for London).
• Route anywhere in London. Places, postcodes, points of interest and tube stations.
• Route highlighted with pins on the map - your start station green pin, change station(s) orange and your destination station red.
• Recent routes and station searches listed for quick access.
• Save your favourite London Underground routes.
• Your nearest London Underground station. Highlighted on the map.
• LIVE departure boards and London Underground station information.
• In-app purchases - Remove Ads, First & Last Trains and Tube Exits. Bulk Saver gives you all these extra features at one great price or buy individually.
• Twitter integration - access to Tube Map's aggregated feed of Status and News Tweets.
Access our myTrains app directly from Tube Map, getting departure information for National Rail stations. Don't already have myTrains? Don't worry a link will take you straight to store to download the latest FREE version.
Have your say about Tube Map. Join us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TubeMap or follow us on Twitter @TubeMapLondon. Let's stay in touch.
Tube Map uses a number of permissions, here's what and why:
This permission is used by some of our advertisers to add an event (such as a concert) to your calendar. This will only happen when you interact with the ad and specifically request the event be added.
This permission is used to facilitate location functionality when finding nearby stations using GPS only.
The permission is used to store some content locally on your device to improve app performance.
DEVICE ID & CALL INFORMATION
This permission is used to get device ID required for advertising only. It’s not used to collate any other information about phone state or usage.
• Route planning functionality. Getting results to you quickly.
• Easy to search for a station or find the one nearest to you.
• Select a route type, either the fastest or which has the fewest changes.
• Calculate your route. Know how long your journey will take, how many stations you will pass through and which direction you are heading.
• Track your journey on the metro map feature and view the local area around each metro station.
• In-app purchase to remove ads.
If you need more information or have a question about Paris Metro join us at www.facebook.com/mxDataLtd
- Search via postcode, street, route number or bus stop code.
- Don’t know where you are? Bus London will find your location, tell you the bus stops nearby and when the next bus is due. Genius.
- Fare calculator. Work out the cost of a journey whether you are an Oyster Card user or not.
- Route filters. Select only the route you need so clearer to see while on the move.
- View London bus stops in a list or map form. Tap the stop you want to get LIVE departure information.
- Favourites enable you to store those stops and routes you use regularly.
- Official LIVE data provided by Transport for London.
If you need more information or have a question about Bus London join us at www.facebook.com/mxDataLtd or follow us on Twitter @BusLondonApp. Let's stay in touch.
Bus London uses a number of permissions, here's what and why:
The permission is used to store some content locally on your device to ensure the app and the advertising we show performs well.
This permission is used by some of our advertisers to add an event (such as a concert) to your calendar. This will only happen when you interact with the ad and specifically request the event be added.
This permission is used by some of our advertisers to allow you to interact with some ads via voice commands. This will only be used if you tap on and interact with certain adverts. You will be prompted to accept the permission again before the advert uses this feature.
This permission is used by some of our advertisers to allow you to be alerted through vibration with some ads. This will only be used if you tap on and interact with certain adverts. You will be prompted to accept the permission again before the advert uses this feature.
York has dedicated bus lanes and prioritised traffic lights allowing buses to get through the city quickly so make the most of your journey by selecting the right bus.
Bus York is only a click away!
- Search via town, street, postcode and bus stop code.
- Bus stops listed alphabetically.
- Bus stop detail includes map view, route & departure information.
- View ‘nearby’ stops on map including access to York schematic map.
- Favourites. Save your stops for quick access.
- Bus stop departure details list the next 20 buses.
- Report bus stop damage.
- Twitter feed via the City of York Council for up to the minute traffic information.
- It's FREE.
Also available are our FREE YorkLIVE & York Park & Ride apps. If your traveling into the city by car these apps are a must. We don't want to see your visit to the city spent stuck in traffic, so why don't you download now.
Bus departure boards, bus stops, maps and York twitter feeds - Bus York will help keep you on the move.
Tell us what you think of Bus York. Your feedback and ratings help us develop an app you'll want to tell your friends about.
Monitoring the traffic or a jam on the nearest A road or Motorway to your location is made easy with the simple app for your Google powered device. Improve your navigation by watching key cams and avoid those incidents.
★★★★★ Amazing. Absolutely loads of cameras.
★★★★★ Love it. I use it every day.
★★★★★ Camera rocks. Cool
- In-depth coverage of major cities such as London, Reading and Sheffield.
- Home and lock screen widget allow up to 10 cameras to be easily monitored and refreshed.
- Browse cameras by road in order or use the map.
- Cameras are intelligently grouped on the map to avoid clutter or shown individually.
- Bookmark individual or the entire journey of cameras and access via a shortcut on the map view.
- Locate where you are using GPS.
- Best experienced with Wi-Fi and 3G.
All this and more for FREE!
If you need more information or have a question about TrafficEye join us at www.facebook.com/mxDataLtd. We would love to hear from you.
York Park & Ride is only a click away!
- A clear detailed York Park & Ride map with multiple zoom levels to view easily while on the move.
- Live bus departure information showing route and stop detail.
- Save your favourite stops to access again and again.
- Park & Ride parking space information. See how many car parks spaces are available before arrival.
- Search for a bus stop. Detail includes distance to the stop and can be viewed on a map too.
- Report bus stop damage.
- Twitter feed. View all the latest tweets from @york_travel.
- It's FREE.
Also available are our FREE YorkLIVE & Bus York apps, so why don't you download them too. These apps will help you get from A to B across the city whatever mode of transport you choose.
Stops, parking spaces, bus departure information and York twitter feeds - York Park & Ride will be just the ticket!
Tell us what you think of York Park & Ride. Your feedback and ratings help us develop an app you'll want to tell your friends about.
- Traffic CCTV, VMS (Matrix Signs) and roadwork’s information – view local CCTV images to see delays, incidents and areas of heavy traffic. Make changes to your planned journey before starting out so as to avoid unnecessary delays.
- Live train arrival and departure information for all the stations in York. Information on known disruptions, so you can make alternative plans, putting you back in control of your journey.
- Live car park information – access car park locations, cost and hours of operation and most importantly how many spaces are available right now!
- Roadwork feed gives you the answers to those questions you've always wanted to know but didn't realise it! How long will the roadworks take? Which roads are affected? What is being done and by whom? No longer will you see roadworks in York and not be the one in the know!
- Twitter – get the latest travel information from York Travel Twitter feeds.
- It's FREE!
Also available are our FREE Bus York & York Park & Ride apps, so why don't you download these too. The next time you want someone else to drive you into the city you'll be all set!
Live traffic, roadworks, train arrival & departure and car park information - YorkLIVE will help keep you on the move.
Tell us what you think of YorkLIVE. Your feedback and ratings help us develop an app you'll want to tell your friends about.
Here are just some of the cool features the Dubia Metro map app includes:
• Dual language maps, with pan and zoom navigation.
• Find the station you’re looking for quickly with the station finder.
• The world's fastest route planner, which calculates your best route instantly, even with no network connection.
• Your choice of the fastest route or the route with least changes.
• A schematic plan of your route and a clearly animated overlay on the map.
• GPS location of your nearest station, for getting home quickly.
We value your support of Dubai Metro and would love to hear your comments. You can send us email from within the app using the Support option, or email us at email@example.com.
Another app from mxData, the makers of the award winning Tube Map app, which is used regularly by over a million people. Approved by National Rail Enquiries, myTrains is a train travellers dream. Don’t just take our word for it, check it out for yourself.
If you find myTrains useful please rate it 5 stars each time an update comes out. Your support with ratings and reviews keeps the updates coming. Thank You.
All aboard with myTrains!
- LIVE timetables, departure and arrival boards for over 2500 stations.
- Know your platform number before you enter the station (when available).
- LIVE status and delay times giving you all the latest information.
Planning a rail journey is simple with myTrains.
- Return and outbound journey information displayed in one view.
- Select your preferred route and when you would like to go and let myTrains do the rest!
- Know which train company is running the service, how long the journey will take and a break down of each leg of your journey.
- Specify departure OR arrival time.
- First and last train of the day information.
Make myTrains your own.
- Nearest Station uses GPS to show you a list of stations nearest to you.
- Save favourite stations and journeys to your home page for quick access.
If you need more information or have a question about myTrains join us at www.facebook.com/myTrains or visit us at www.mxapps.co.uk/. We would love to hear from you.