Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
If you are looking for the cultural sights, they are all listed with photos and text to help explain about them. If you are visiting and looking to experience Manchester's nightlife there are guides to the best pubs, bars and clubs to visit as well as cinemas, comedy clubs and casinos. If you are coming to visit the Christmas Markets there's a guide to those to which helps to guide you to them all. Finally, there's a guide to the best eateries in Manchester from top-end, fancy restaurants to the cheaper hidden gems.
If you are coming to Manchester to watch Manchester City or Manchester United you will find lots of information on the clubs as well as the best ways to get to the stadiums.
The app contains hundreds of photos of the sights and if you have an internet connection it will give you walking directions to the places listed in the app. Note if you want to get walking directions it will require a connection to the internet to calculate the route for you but everything else is offline.
If you like the app and find it useful, please rate it! Many thanks!
TAGS: Manchester, Manchester Christmas Markets, Manchester City, Manchester United, nightlife, tourist guide
* 100% offline and up-to-date, because the map data comes from the OpenStreetMap project.
* Browse the map on different zoom levels.
* Display your current location on the map.
* Find streets by name, but also other points of interest like attractions, museums, hotels, and many more.
* In the premium edition you can also sort points of interest by their distance and apply other search filters.
* Select the elements visible on the map.
With involvement and official support from Transport for Greater Manchester (TfGM) this app is the prototype for features that we are working on for ALL Manchester’s public transport services.
Metroshuttles are FREE buses linking the main rail stations, car parks, shopping areas and businesses in Manchester city centre. Metroshuttle buses run from Piccadilly, Salford Central, Victoria, Oxford Road and Deansgate rail stations.
The App allows you to:
- Easily locate your nearest Metroshuttle bus-stop
- Easily see your accurate real-time location when on route (without GPS battery drain or data connectivity)
- Easily set bus-stop alerts for where you want to get off
- Easily see major points of interest on the interactive map
The app is a Beta release so we invite feedback via Google Play and directly via email to Apps@TfGM.com
The highly acclaimed Manchester Airport iPhone App is now available on your Android phone – With brand new, Android only features. Packed with all the information you could possibly need when flying to and from Manchester Airport the new Android app is a must.
- Live flight information on your favourite flights to your notification bar
- Access your car park bookings and get directions with Google maps integration
- Mark the exact location of your car in the car park
- Full terminal maps and guides
- Voice search for flights
- Automatically recognise when you get to the airport to increase update frequency
- Book Car parking, lounges and fast track
The app and has been tested on a number of devices with OS up to ICS.
Please send us your feedback to help improve everyone’s experience.
App update frequency can be altered in the settings tab within the app
All bookings are done via the secure Manchester Airport
Mobile site, no payment information is held in the App
This City Guide App helps the traveler who wanted to Visit the Beautiful City of Manchester in United Kingdom. This app connects with Google Places enabling users to easily search and find literally anything.
For example: A user wants to search list of restaurants in Manchester City, or the user is a traveler who has come to watch Manchester United Soccer game, this City Guide App will be very helpful in fetching the data from Local Business Places with phone numbers ,map and contact details, which will eventually help the user to find the information about Manchester City.The App will search the Google Places and Fetch Results. Automatically the Data gets Updated, cool app to have it installed and use it whenever you Travel to Manchester.
Must to Install for all Manchester City Travelers and helps them as a friend and guide.
***********Features of this app **********************
This City Guide App is also for the Residents of Manchester to find Cafe, Restaurants, ATM, Casino's Taxi's and more Please see the Screenshots to learn more about the app.
It is very simple to use, You will see a Grid of Categories, Click on the Categories and the Data will be automatically Fetched from Google Places.
If you switch on GPS that would really help the cause of getting you updated results from Manchester, You will not only see the Listings, When you tap and open it, you can call to those places, See their Website and Read Reviews about the Places that are listed in this App.
Overall wonderful app that acts like a Friend, especially very useful for those who want to Travel Manchester City and Locate places easily.
Realtime bus and Metro rail predictions and trip planner directly from Metro, serving Los Angeles County.
-Realtime LA Metro Bus (Next Bus) predictions for schedule for every Metro bus stop in Los Angeles with auto refresh direct from Metro.
-Realtime LA Metro Rail predictions for schedule for every Metro station in Los Angeles.
-Location based bus stop finder to locate Metro bus stops nearby.
-Save commonly used bus stops and Metro stations into your Favorites list for easy access.
-Download the Go Metro Rail map into the app for easy navigation
-LA Transit Trip Planner (new)
-In app purchase to go Ad-Free
-Set your preferred start page.
-Optional spoken text to speech on route predictions.
-Smartphone and tablet compatibility.
-And of course, FREE
-Best LA Metro Bus app in the market.
If you like this application, consider upgrading to the LA Metro Bus ad-free version in the app.
Join the LA Metro Bus Android app community page and get access to beta releases before everyone else: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/114041763324209163181
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Los-Angeles-Metro-Bus-App/118102788350341
You must have network access to use these resources. All data provided by Metro.
INTERNET - Access the internet access to get live LA Metro data
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Check if the device has internet access to get live LA Metro data
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - Find your location so you can find nearby bus stops
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Write data, such as your favorites and app settings
READ_GSERVICES - To access Google maps
BILLING - For upgrading to premium version if you choose to
CAMERA - To let you scan the QR code at bus stops
* Intuitive blazing fast UI design strives to NOT make you think!
* Wake Me Up - Take a nap during transit knowing you won't miss your stop!
* Find by Destination - Just "say" where to go & app provides best trip option!
* Future trip search option
For Manchester and every airport (2500+) you get:
+Live Arrival and Departure boards
+Food and restaurants
Manchester Airport (MAN) is the largest airport in the United Kingdom outside London. It serves as gateway to the Lake Country. This app provides complete information including parking, food and restaurants, arrival and departure boards, terminal maps, directions to and from the airport and more.
No other app provides as much information--useful information you need.
See restaurants, shops, transportation to and from airport and Wifi. Manchester Airport lets you know if your flights delayed or cancelled and gives you the tools needed to quickly find an alternate flight and rebook all in one place.
Check-in, flight status, baggage, seats, for your flight all at your fingertips.
In addition, you can access information on virtually every airport you fly to from Manchester. We include Edinburgh, Birmingham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted, Luton, Southampton, Liverpool, Brisbane and all the airports of the world.
We believe in catering for our users, our App now allows you to book with us wherever and whenever you like with the ability to track your car in ‘real time’, no phone call required. You will receive push notifications on your job status keeping you up to date on the progress of your booking. Booking is easy with the option of selecting your map position or simply typing in a street name or postcode.
We value feedback on our service and are always looking at ways to stay ahead, we would love to hear what you think of our new App.
We lead, others follow. #keepingmcronthemove
Make bus travel even easier with our official First Bus App.
Our brand new App helps you plan your journeys, providing ‘next bus’ times for all bus services throughout Great Britain, including real time info where available. Alongside information about First Bus services, features include; route maps showing the location of bus stops, timetables, details of our tickets and fares and service updates.
You can even save your favourite stops so you can check times at a glance. So install it now for free, and get on board with First.
Our features in full:
• Search by service number or destination in 'Travel Info' and find live or scheduled bus times for over 300,000 bus stops across Great Britain in 'Next Bus' (see notes)
• Set 'Stop Alerts' so you know when you are approaching your stop
• Look up route maps for all bus services in Great Britain (see notes)
• The ability to save your favourite bus stop so you can quickly check the time of your next bus
• Create a personal timetable to suit your journey by departure and arrival times, route, direction of travel, day of the week and even the time of day between two locations on any First Bus route
• Up to date news and information about First Bus services
• Details of ticket types and fares available on First Bus networks
• Contact details for First customer services with links to Twitter and Facebook sites where available
Next Bus and Route Maps features use data supplied by Traveline. We always try to provide as accurate and detailed route and service information as we possibly can but sometimes this can be affected by the data available to us. If you notice anything missing, or would like to suggest an improvement, please let us know using the link; https://response.questback.com/firstgroupplc/cp0mrjktee/
To see a full list of the areas where live real time, next bus information is available please visit; http://www.firstgroup.com/ukbus/assets/pdfs/app/realtime.pdf
The red line representing the route between bus stops is generated automatically and may occasionally deviate from the actual route taken. As routing technology improves we’ll provide updates.
Before reporting errors we would recommend you uninstall and reinstall the App. As with most general IT problems, turning it ‘on and off again’ can cure most general issues. If this doesn’t work, please contact us; we’ll be happy to help.
To report an issue with your app, please visit; https://response.questback.com/firstgroupplc/cp0mrjktee/
This app allows you to track the real-time flight status and see the live map flight track of any commercial flight worldwide and general aviation (private, charter, etc) in the United States and Canada.
Track by aircraft registration, route, airline, flight number, city pair, or airport code. Tracking data includes complete flight details and full-screen maps with NEXRAD radar overlay.
Receive real-time push notification flight alerts, view airport delays, see nearby flights (in the sky overhead), and more!
Permission to access your Contacts is used only when you choose to create a flight alert to be sent to another person. We do not store or transmit your contacts list in any other way.
Please send your feedback to email@example.com
Maplets compliments Google Maps with 10,000 offline maps in the US and worldwide including Yosemite, New York Subway, London Tube, Yellowstone, Grand Canyon, State Parks, and more!
You can download and store maps of national parks, state parks, metro, subway, bike maps, ski resorts, college campuses, zoos, theme parks and more!
Please visit http://www.mobilemaplets.com/places to see a list of all available maps. Here are some examples:
NATIONAL and STATE PARKS:
1000+ National and State Parks, including:
➔ Yosemite National Park
➔ Yellowstone National Park
➔ Grand Canyon National Park
... in fact, ALL the US National Parks, National Monuments, National Seashores are available
➔ State Parks in every state
➔ Local parks such as Central Park, Prospect Park, Griffith Park …
METRO and TRANSIT MAPS:
300+ Metro, Subway, Bus and Train system maps
➔ New York City Subway
➔ London Tube Map
➔ Paris Metro
➔ Washington Metro
➔ San Francisco Muni
… and many more!
BIKE TRAILS MAPS:
500+ maps for bike routes, rail trails, ATV, OHV or snowmobiling, including:
➔ San Francisco Bike Map
➔ Portland Bike Maps
➔ St Louis Bike Map
➔ Washington DC Bike Map
➔ Many rail trail maps
… and much more!
And then there are SKI RESORTS, UNIVERSITY CAMPUSES, ZOOS, THEME PARKS … There are just too many maps to list!
F E A T U R E S
✔ Every map download is free, with a continually updated source of maps.
✔ Fast Display – Much faster than viewing the equivalent PDFs
✔ Once maps are downloaded, they are stored on the device for quick access even if you have slow or no internet connection at the location.
✔ GPS location for supported maps (see website for complete list)
✔ The app remembers the last map you used and what you were looking at
✔ Notification of new map updates
✔ Hotlinks to get up-to-date information such as weather, snow report. Requires live internet connection.
S U P P O R T
If you'd like to see a park or place near you use Maplets, feel free to suggest it to us and we'll do our best to add it. Map requests are subject to availability of the particular map.
If you are an institution wishing to publish your map on our system, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For reporting bug, missing map information or feedback, please visit:
Get everything you need for your travel! This brand new app is designed specifically to get you latest deals from TravelPirates.com right onto your Smartphone with much convenience and efficiency. Furthermore, you can set your own travel alerts and be informed for your matching trips. Just customize your app for dates and destination – and we’ll find you a dream holiday for sure!
Ask – and get advised on finding the cheapest flights, holiday packages, train tickets and hotel reviews! And Save a lot of money with this app. Guaranteed!
TravelPirates.com offers daily updated awesome deals from the best providers in the world:
✈ Airlines like Air Choice One, Air Evac, AirNet Express, AirNow, AirStar Executive Airways, Air Sunshine, AirTran Airways, Air Transport International, Air Wisconsin, Alaska Airlines, Alaska Central Express, Alaska Seaplane Service, Allegiant Air, Alpine Air Express, Ameriflight, Amerijet International, Ameristar Air Cargo, Ameristar Jet Charter, American Airlines, Atlas Air, Atlantic Airlines, Bemidji Airlines, Bering Air, Berry Aviation, Big Island Air, Blue Moon Aviation, C&M Airways, Cape Air, Castle Aviation, Chautauqua Airlines, CommutAir, Compass Airlines, Corporate Air, CSA Air, Delta Air Lines, Empire Airlines, Envoy Air, Era Alaska, Evergreen International Airlines, Everts Air, Executive Airlines, ExpressJet, Express One International, Falcon Air Express, Flight Alaska, Florida West International Airways, Frontier Airlines, FS Air Service, GoJet Airlines, Grand Canyon Airlines, Grant Aviation, Great Lakes Airlines, Harris Air, Hawaiian Airlines, Horizon Air, ImagineAir, Island Air, Island Airlines, Island Airways, JetBlue Airways, Justice Prisoner and Alien Transportation System, Kalitta Air, Kenmore Air, Key Lime Air, Merlin Airways, Mesa Airlines, Miami Air International, Mid-Atlantic Freight, Mokulele Airlines, Millennium Aviation, Nantucket Airlines.
✈ Travel and hotel merchants like Arke, Thomson, Thomas Cook, Expedia, Opodo, Ebookers, Trivago, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Lastminute.com, Priceline, and Hotwire
✈ Rental Car companies like Carrentals, Sixt, Hertz, AutoEurope, Enterprise, and Avis
✈ And even Train companies like Amtrak, Alaska Railroad, MBTA Commuter Rail, Metro-North Commuter Railroad, Long Island Railroad, PATH, New Jersey Transit, SEPTA, MARC, VRE, Metra, South Shore Line, ACE, BART, Caltrain, Capitol Corridor, Metrolink, Coaster and Bus companies like Adirondack Trailways, Badger Bus, BoltBus, Bonanza Bus Lines, Bus USA, CharterBusConnect, Coach USA, Concord Coach Lines, Cowtown Bus Charters and others.
Please check coverage screenshot to make sure we cover your area before downloading.
We believe in giving the customer the best possible service and have invested in on-line booking systems and apps to enhance your experience.
Book a cab with us in a few simple steps:
2. Enter your journey details, where and when you want picking up, where you want to go. To make it even easier the app can detect where you are and automatically enter your address. You can save favourite address and use them again, save your home address and use that.
3. Get your quote, enter any additional information you want us to know about (e.g. disability requirements) and book your minicab.
4. We will confirm your booking in a few minutes. In the unlikely event we are unable to supply a cab at the time you require we will offer you an alternative time and you will have the option of accepting the new time or cancelling the booking.
You will have full control of your bookings from our web site and can cancel or modify your booking up to a few minutes before we despatch your taxi.
Please submit feedback if you would like more features. Also, if you have any errors installing/running the app, please email me at email@example.com.
This software program is not provided by, endorsed, or sponsored by SUN TRAN transportation and as such, Sun Tran provides no warranty as the to the quality or use of this software program.
• Uses official iconic MTA map of the NYC subway including Staten Island.
• World’s fastest route planner calculating the best route for your subway journey, either the fastest or which has the fewest changes.
• Easy to search for a NYC subway station or find your nearest one.
• E & E Alerts – Escalator & Elevator alerts. Get service outage information before/whilst on your journey.
• Calculate your route. Know how long your journey will take and how many stations you will pass through.
• See your selected route on the subway map feature & view the local area around each NYC subway station.
• Clear map with pan and zoom functionality plus on/off walking routes feature.
• When in network coverage get LIVE information about the NYC subway stations and lines to be in control of your journey.
• In-app purchase to remove ads.
• It's FREE!
If you need more information or have a question about New York Subway Map join us at www.facebook.com/mxDataLtd
The next time you go on the London Underground make sure you take Tube Map along for the ride!
London Transport Awards - Excellence in Technology Winner 2013.
The Appsters Awards - Best use of Geo-Location Winner 2012.
• Official licensed London Underground Tube map from TfL (Transport for London).
• Route anywhere in London. Places, postcodes, points of interest and tube stations.
• Route highlighted with pins on the map - your start station green pin, change station(s) orange and your destination station red.
• Recent routes and station searches listed for quick access.
• Save your favourite London Underground routes.
• Your nearest London Underground station. Highlighted on the map.
• LIVE departure boards and London Underground station information.
• In-app purchases - Remove Ads, First & Last Trains and Tube Exits. Bulk Saver gives you all these extra features at one great price or buy individually.
• Twitter integration - access to Tube Map's aggregated feed of Status and News Tweets.
Access our myTrains app directly from Tube Map, getting departure information for National Rail stations. Don't already have myTrains? Don't worry a link will take you straight to store to download the latest FREE version.
Have your say about Tube Map. Join us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TubeMap or follow us on Twitter @TubeMapLondon. Let's stay in touch.
Tube Map uses a number of permissions, here's what and why:
This permission is used by some of our advertisers to add an event (such as a concert) to your calendar. This will only happen when you interact with the ad and specifically request the event be added.
This permission is used to facilitate location functionality when finding nearby stations using GPS only.
The permission is used to store some content locally on your device to improve app performance.
DEVICE ID & CALL INFORMATION
This permission is used to get device ID required for advertising only. It’s not used to collate any other information about phone state or usage.
• Route planning functionality. Getting results to you quickly.
• Easy to search for a station or find the one nearest to you.
• Select a route type, either the fastest or which has the fewest changes.
• Calculate your route. Know how long your journey will take, how many stations you will pass through and which direction you are heading.
• Track your journey on the metro map feature and view the local area around each metro station.
• In-app purchase to remove ads.
If you need more information or have a question about Paris Metro join us at www.facebook.com/mxDataLtd
- Search via postcode, street, route number or bus stop code.
- Don’t know where you are? Bus London will find your location, tell you the bus stops nearby and when the next bus is due. Genius.
- Fare calculator. Work out the cost of a journey whether you are an Oyster Card user or not.
- Route filters. Select only the route you need so clearer to see while on the move.
- View London bus stops in a list or map form. Tap the stop you want to get LIVE departure information.
- Favourites enable you to store those stops and routes you use regularly.
- Official LIVE data provided by Transport for London.
If you need more information or have a question about Bus London join us at www.facebook.com/mxDataLtd or follow us on Twitter @BusLondonApp. Let's stay in touch.
Bus London uses a number of permissions, here's what and why:
The permission is used to store some content locally on your device to ensure the app and the advertising we show performs well.
This permission is used by some of our advertisers to add an event (such as a concert) to your calendar. This will only happen when you interact with the ad and specifically request the event be added.
This permission is used by some of our advertisers to allow you to interact with some ads via voice commands. This will only be used if you tap on and interact with certain adverts. You will be prompted to accept the permission again before the advert uses this feature.
This permission is used by some of our advertisers to allow you to be alerted through vibration with some ads. This will only be used if you tap on and interact with certain adverts. You will be prompted to accept the permission again before the advert uses this feature.
Here are just some of the cool features the Dubia Metro map app includes:
• Dual language maps, with pan and zoom navigation.
• Find the station you’re looking for quickly with the station finder.
• The world's fastest route planner, which calculates your best route instantly, even with no network connection.
• Your choice of the fastest route or the route with least changes.
• A schematic plan of your route and a clearly animated overlay on the map.
• GPS location of your nearest station, for getting home quickly.
We value your support of Dubai Metro and would love to hear your comments. You can send us email from within the app using the Support option, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Another app from mxData, the makers of the award winning Tube Map app, which is used regularly by over a million people. Approved by National Rail Enquiries, myTrains is a train travellers dream. Don’t just take our word for it, check it out for yourself.
If you find myTrains useful please rate it 5 stars each time an update comes out. Your support with ratings and reviews keeps the updates coming. Thank You.
All aboard with myTrains!
- LIVE timetables, departure and arrival boards for over 2500 stations.
- Know your platform number before you enter the station (when available).
- LIVE status and delay times giving you all the latest information.
Planning a rail journey is simple with myTrains.
- Return and outbound journey information displayed in one view.
- Select your preferred route and when you would like to go and let myTrains do the rest!
- Know which train company is running the service, how long the journey will take and a break down of each leg of your journey.
- Specify departure OR arrival time.
- First and last train of the day information.
Make myTrains your own.
- Nearest Station uses GPS to show you a list of stations nearest to you.
- Save favourite stations and journeys to your home page for quick access.
If you need more information or have a question about myTrains join us at www.facebook.com/myTrains or visit us at www.mxapps.co.uk/. We would love to hear from you.
York has dedicated bus lanes and prioritised traffic lights allowing buses to get through the city quickly so make the most of your journey by selecting the right bus.
Bus York is only a click away!
- Search via town, street, postcode and bus stop code.
- Bus stops listed alphabetically.
- Bus stop detail includes map view, route & departure information.
- View ‘nearby’ stops on map including access to York schematic map.
- Favourites. Save your stops for quick access.
- Bus stop departure details list the next 20 buses.
- Report bus stop damage.
- Twitter feed via the City of York Council for up to the minute traffic information.
- It's FREE.
Also available are our FREE YorkLIVE & York Park & Ride apps. If your traveling into the city by car these apps are a must. We don't want to see your visit to the city spent stuck in traffic, so why don't you download now.
Bus departure boards, bus stops, maps and York twitter feeds - Bus York will help keep you on the move.
Tell us what you think of Bus York. Your feedback and ratings help us develop an app you'll want to tell your friends about.
York Park & Ride is only a click away!
- A clear detailed York Park & Ride map with multiple zoom levels to view easily while on the move.
- Live bus departure information showing route and stop detail.
- Save your favourite stops to access again and again.
- Park & Ride parking space information. See how many car parks spaces are available before arrival.
- Search for a bus stop. Detail includes distance to the stop and can be viewed on a map too.
- Report bus stop damage.
- Twitter feed. View all the latest tweets from @york_travel.
- It's FREE.
Also available are our FREE YorkLIVE & Bus York apps, so why don't you download them too. These apps will help you get from A to B across the city whatever mode of transport you choose.
Stops, parking spaces, bus departure information and York twitter feeds - York Park & Ride will be just the ticket!
Tell us what you think of York Park & Ride. Your feedback and ratings help us develop an app you'll want to tell your friends about.
- Traffic CCTV, VMS (Matrix Signs) and roadwork’s information – view local CCTV images to see delays, incidents and areas of heavy traffic. Make changes to your planned journey before starting out so as to avoid unnecessary delays.
- Live train arrival and departure information for all the stations in York. Information on known disruptions, so you can make alternative plans, putting you back in control of your journey.
- Live car park information – access car park locations, cost and hours of operation and most importantly how many spaces are available right now!
- Roadwork feed gives you the answers to those questions you've always wanted to know but didn't realise it! How long will the roadworks take? Which roads are affected? What is being done and by whom? No longer will you see roadworks in York and not be the one in the know!
- Twitter – get the latest travel information from York Travel Twitter feeds.
- It's FREE!
Also available are our FREE Bus York & York Park & Ride apps, so why don't you download these too. The next time you want someone else to drive you into the city you'll be all set!
Live traffic, roadworks, train arrival & departure and car park information - YorkLIVE will help keep you on the move.
Tell us what you think of YorkLIVE. Your feedback and ratings help us develop an app you'll want to tell your friends about.