XM player is a bomb drop player. It's amazingly great and the best video recording all I've ever used since the inception of android. I just bumped into this player on Dec 13th 2017, bet me; I had to delete all video apps I've got on my phone. Just give it a try, you would smile.
Over time, the quality has degraded and become more complicated; icing on the cake is the annoying ads... There are more good players available now, check em out first (like moboplayer)
Em it's ok, it's probably really good but seems far too over complicated with features and settings that to some are probably very useful, but I suspect that the vast majority of users will not adjust any settings. If you need a degree or have to do research in order to have a basic understanding of the app probably means it's too much
Better than VLC. You can resize video by pinchung your screen depends on how big or small you want it to be. Also more options to customize than VLC. The subtitle shows as you play the video unlike VLC theres a minute delay before the subtitle shows up specially when you skip videos.
After update my mate 9 to oreo through system update.. All my movies stutter during playing.. But playstore says.. This app may not optimised for your device.. But on nougat os.. Even 4k video playing smoothly.
Ever since have been using other App to watch movies I have not enjoyed it like MX player. To me is the best for any kind of videos. Take it or leave it is still the best
• Hi10p Hardware acceleration is now enabled for devices with RK3399
• Option to prefer audio pass through when it's possible
• Workaround for OPUS audio cracklings due to poor muxing (Menu > Audio > Fix broken Audio)
• Fixed: Zoom & Pan issues with custom zoom
• Fixed: Automatically starts playing in some cases when it's paused due to headset disconnection
• Fixed: Incorrect error prompts when playback fails due to network error
• Fixed: Network stream closes when switching to background
All-in-one media player to "Discover latest videos to watch online & offline"