Guys try X Player. It pays all formats smoothly. This stupid MX Player is getting worse day by day. On every update done one or the other format stops working. now wmv3 stopped on recent update. If you want us to uninstall this please tell to do openly.
The best ever app in its class. I liked the usability and features. Controls are superb like slide for forward and backward, volume and brightness.. but it lags in playing some file formats/extensions where VLC PLAYER can play the same.
I have been a regular user of MX player on my laptop. The best part of using it on the phone is that interface seems so laptop like. Also the handling is easy. The only problem I have faced until now is that it seems to lag sometimes on the phone, though it could be a problem with the phone's video rendering capability or may be a bug.
It was my the best video player but the full screen Ad anowying and the freequncee is very high. Plz reduce it. I am scared of this online payment. If you have any Bank account ( india ) I can pay by cheque. I suggest to add a manually vertical and horizontal streach so that some videos are not in aspect ratios so we can correct it. Thx
By far my favorite video player on android, but the newest versions are absolutely smothered with ads. You wanna play an ad when a video is paused? Cool, but don't throw one in my face as soon as I open the app. Shame.
I think this app was sold to a greedy company - they vastly over abuse the user with extremely intrusive ads. Used to be the best viewer for Android - not any more! I've switched to VLC, completely free of ads and has been greatly improved recently.
1.9.7 ~ 1.9.8
• Fixed: HW+ & SW playback issues with some protocols
• Improved: Non-smooth HW+ playback of certain videos on android 7.x (Non-smoothness of HW Decoder can't be fixed as it's broken in the android itself)
• Fixed: Background play always resumes despite of settings
• Fixed: AVI files starts at random position
• Fixed: Black screen in split screen mode
• Fixed: Playback failure of some local m3u playlists
• Fixed: Blank space on the top of medialist screen