The player itself is quite good, but not perfect. Sometimes the player is flickering. Then the UX/menus could be better/more structured and the controls more customizable. Also "swipe to seek" is a little buggy (so it seems) on my device. It always locks at a specific interval, so I can't go back a small amount of time. For example it automatically jumps back 6 seconds when i only dialed in - 1s.
Just bought this after using the free version for a few yrs. Only stopping me giving 5 stars is that on my Galaxy S8+ the on screen clock, remaining time etc is not positioned correctly and some is cut off with the S8+'s aspect ratio. It's is fine on VLC player. Pls fix this for 5 stars.
this is the best video player for use with an android tv. remote functions are great. interface is simple yet complex enough to adjust subtitle placement and timing, and adjust sound sync issues manually. great codec support. over all very happy with mx as my main choice for media playback
This player quickly ended my relentless search for video players. However, let's role some VR and Chromecast functionality up in here to rule the world!
Sir, I have bought mx player pro today, Rs.370 from my account has gone out at 24-Jul-17 17:29, still showing 370 rupees in the google play store.Please help me.
Great video player, has been my standard video player on Android for years now. Does it's job with ease and does it perfectly. I would say give it a go and than go pro :-)
1.9.0 ~ 1.9.3
• Support for HDMI passthrough of Audio HD codecs
• Support for external audio track
• FFMPEG library is upgraded
• More precious zoom and stretch
• Media scanning and listing Speed improvements
• Keyboard shortcut to change the speed (Ctrl + UP/DOWN)
• Fixed background playback issues
• Fixed media scanning issue with external storage
• Fixed some HW+ artifacts
• Fixed 1.9.x crashes
• Fixed audio stuttering when switching to background
• Fixed some HW+ issues with HEVC/VP9 codecs