Review from Jared Honda
Best Video App- bar none I tried every video app under the sun to play all kinds of formats on my phone, but none of them made the cut. Then I found this gem and I've never looked back. I rarely pay for apps, but this one was just so good that buying the Pro version was a no-brainer.
This player quickly ended my relentless search for video players. However, let's role some VR and Chromecast functionality up in here to rule the world!
this is the best video player for use with an android tv. remote functions are great. interface is simple yet complex enough to adjust subtitle placement and timing, and adjust sound sync issues manually. great codec support. over all very happy with mx as my main choice for media playback
Sir, I have bought mx player pro today, Rs.370 from my account has gone out at 24-Jul-17 17:29, still showing 370 rupees in the google play store.Please help me.
I've been using this app since my Samsung Galaxy S3 days. Now I'm on the S8+, and it works wonders on the "Infinity Display".
The stack volume controller is so annoying soo damn white can u change it to something less
It works well. If it could also cast to a Chromecast straight from the app, then it would be the perfect video player.
1.9.0 ~ 1.9.3
• Support for HDMI passthrough of Audio HD codecs
• Support for external audio track
• FFMPEG library is upgraded
• More precious zoom and stretch
• Media scanning and listing Speed improvements
• Keyboard shortcut to change the speed (Ctrl + UP/DOWN)
• Fixed background playback issues
• Fixed media scanning issue with external storage
• Fixed some HW+ artifacts
• Fixed 1.9.x crashes
• Fixed audio stuttering when switching to background
• Fixed some HW+ issues with HEVC/VP9 codecs