This application helps the soccer teams that haven't the goalkeeper, and the players must alternate in goal . It's ideal in matches between friends. everytime the chronometer stops , it indicates who must go to the goal, calling him by name.
1- create your team
2- start and manage the timer
3- You will be notified of the change of the goalkeeper, regardless of the status of the device
The rating of the best young players will raise during your FIFA 14 carreer. With this app you can find their minimal potential rating.
The best talents from these categories are available now:
World, Germany, England, France, Spain, Holland, Brazil, Italy, Bundesliga, Premier League, United States of America (USA), Poland, Goalkeepers, Defenders, Midfielders, Strikers, Free agents, "Strongest growth" and "Youngest talents".
At this moment this app provides you the best 360 talents in FIFA 14. Even more talents will be added soon.
This is an un-official app. Copyright of the content is respectful reserved for the makers of FIFA 14 and EA Sports. This is a fan-made based app.
Keywords: FIFA 14, FIFA14, FIFA, talents, talent, potential, growth, top, rating, players, carreer, football, soccer, overall, manager mode.
Are you tired of spending hours surfing around looking for exciting drills and practices? Look no further, now you can have access to the ultimate session planner. Quick, simple and most importantly effective.
Featuring exciting video clips presented by leading youth coaches demonstrating the latest drills, exercises and games in a step by step approach to accelerate improvement for players of all abilities.
Coaches and players can design their own practice session using our interactive display menu or select from one of the expertly designed sessions plans.
Save, view, share and print your practice sessions
BONUS: ONE PAYMENT AND MULTIPLE PLATFORMS
All subscriptions now feature cross platform integration. You can access seamlessly on iphone, ipad, smart phone, tablet and through the webpage www.globalfootballsystem.com with single account.
• 20-60 secs dynamic video clips. Don’t spend hours watching boring videos or surfing the net
• Super fast video playing with buffering
• Regular updated drills at no extra cost
• Between 100-180 video clips per age group
• Fast Football Program
• Goal Keeper section
• Learn how to play with our interactive formation breakdown for Small Sided Games to 11v11
• Stay up-to-date with links to YouTube, Facebook and Twitter. Share your experiences
• Save your session to your local & Google calendar
• Stay organised. Record your football activities which then save to your calendar.
• Report on all your football activities. What a great way to see how much work you have done
Download it NOW!
You can choose between yards and meters as a distance measure!
Functions include the possibility to set up day programs where you can save selected exercises. Additionally we added the most important basic information on how to setup your training session, how to give feedback to the players and how to structure an endurance training program.
Stevie Brunner is responsible for the youth development and physical education for the top league club FC Lucerne in Switzerland. Before this role he has held several positions in the youth development department of the Swiss Soccer Federation. His education includes a successful Master in Physical Education, the physical conditioning program of Swiss Olympic and the instructor program of Swiss Soccer Federation.
You can configure the duration of the match, for how long each player should be the goalkeeper and the names of the players.
The app will alert you with an alarm when it's time to change goalkeeper.
You can add all your teams for each season, and consult the team's infos and seasonal stats.
Add your players infos, photo, and game's performance; the app will calculate all the total stats for every single player automatically.
Add your practice plan and exercises, describing the exercise and drawing with your fingers the clipboard.
Manage your exercises archive, shared by all your teams, to easily create new practice plans more rapidly.
Add games result, and the performance of every single player after a game, the app will calculate for you player's individuals stats and team's total stats.
You can also export every stats report and practice plan to PDF and send them via email, or import them on your computer.
• FEATURES •
• Manage your team practices, players and games for each season.
• Add team's photo.
• Consult your team stats for the season.
• Export your team stats to PDF.
• Support for youth soccer teams (5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 players).
• Send a group message to all your players via e-mail or text.
• Add a new practice with description and date.
• Add a new exercise to your practice plan with exercise description, note, duration and video.
• Draw with your fingers the exercise clipboard.
• Take the player's presence at practice.
• Export practice plan to PDF.
• Record a video of your players performing the practice for every exercise.
• Add your favorite exercises to the archive, in order to add an exercise to your new practice more rapidly.
• Add a new player with name, number, date of birth, role, height, weight, phone number, e-mail, notes and photo.
• Add new players to a team from your other teams.
• Consult the player's presence at practices, how many time he was a starting five, season total stats and stats per games played.
• Export the player's profile and seasonal stats to PDF.
• Add a new game with game result, opponent team, game type and notes.
• Add game with no score as scheduled game.
• Add the starting five and the reserves.
• Add players individual performance after a game, and the app will calculate the team's total stats.
• Add your game formation, describing your module and placing your starting players on the clipboard.
• Export game and players total stats to PDF.
• Create your exercises archive, adding your favorite practice exercises or marking an existing exercise.
ASSISTANT COACH ACCOUNT
• You can create a backup and share it on your devices using the same Assistant Coach account.
• Add your colleagues with a registered Assistant Coach account and share your practice exercises and practice plans with them.
• PDF Streaming: every time you create a new PDF, the file is uploaded automatically to your account. The file will appear on your profile page on the web, and you will be able to download the last 15 PDF files created.
• CONTACTS •
If you have any suggestions for improving the app, or any problem, or need help, please feel free to write to the email below.
ASSISTANT COACH: http://www.assistantcoach.co/AssistantCoachSoccer
All exercises are classified by:
Recommended age: less than 8 years, 8-11 years, 11-14 years, 14-18 years and over 18 years.
Categories according to nature: Tactical, Technical, Physical, Globalized, Specific, Psychological and Strategy.
Each exercise contains a moving graph that facilitates understanding. A different turn includes information such as: description/development times and repetitions, difficulty, field dimensions, necessary physical elements, etc ...
In some smaller devices, graphics/drawings may be static and motionless.
Each exercise consists of an explication, a graphic illustration, some help for correcting mistakes and possible alterations. The exercises cover several difficulty levels and are split into sections for ease of use:
Just for fun
The app includes some basic information on how to set up a training session and structure its content.
- Chosen exercises can be put together and saved into individual day programs
- each exercise can be printed or sent to an email account as pdf
- a search function helps to look for exercise name, difficulty and group size
- you can put together a list of your favorite exercises
Stevie Brunner works as lead youth development for the Super League club FC Lucerne in Switzerland. The last ten years he spent searching and training young talent, for clubs and for the Swiss Football Federation (SFV).
Think about the best players in the world. While Messi and Ronaldo may have certain skills that they are known for, all aspects of their game allow them to dominate on the pitch. If they only had a single ability, other professionals would be able to stop them with ease. Yet, the best soccer players threaten to impact the game in a variety of ways because they performed drills every day to develop a variety of skills. You cannot improve each skill by going outside to play around with your friends; you must put in the time and effort to drills, and follow a routine that will allow you to improve! Use Fitivity’s Soccer Skills and your game will be changed forever!
- 10 levels of soccer drills to challenge you!
- Video demonstrations and descriptions of drills to insure proper technique!
* Easy Design your soccer plays ,tactic and drills.
* BlackBoard/Chalkboard Tool :same as any coach board + pencil
* Editor Tool : pro design diagram for your playbook
* Save all your soccer futbol plays ,drills,tactics ...
* Export to twitter,mail,gallery
* Use your own ,background, or photo from your camera as court.
A team needs not only shooting needs tactics, prepare your team with our ClipBoard.
Coaching for pro Coaches.
Perfect for training and coaching or use while see any game... draw any strategy and share it with your friends.
Design your strategies by identifying the positions of players at certain moments and preview the result. It contains a player with which to display the stored strategies for a better interpretation, which also lets you set playback speed. Store up to five plays of five types (Corner, Foul, Throw-in, Play, Other)
Create your training exercises by the board, defined between five possible types(physical exercises, individual technique, improved dribbling, team play, shooting and general).
Plan your training using your saved exercises and specifying the time of work of each of them. You can also use it freely as a blackboard to explain your instructions.
Seasons worth of fun soccer drills. Mixture of new and classic soccer activities.
Not sure what to practice today ? Pick from a list of drills or use the Droid "Drill Spinner". Just swipe the the "Droid Drill Spinner" and let the Droid randomly pick one of the over 30 fun soccer activities.
And yes, to make it more interesting for you and your players, we had to add in a few fitness activities(Jumping Jacks, Wind Sprints, etc).
Purchase each guide individually for a one-time purchase of $19.99 or choose the one time payment of $49.99 to gain access to all three books for life. All
purchases are one time and grant lifetime access.
1. The Individual Technical Guide will teach how to build a solid technical base. Improve a players passing, first touch, dribbling, cuts, turns, 1v1 moves, and juggling.
2. The Team Tactical Guide will increase your soccer IQ. Improve a player's decision making, movement off the ball, speed of play, finishing, and understanding of set plays.
3. The Fitness Guide will develop the aerobic and anaerobic fitness necessary to compete. Improve endurance, speed, agility, strength, power and quickness.
- Manage player/guardian information – The coach app allows you to not only record the names and phone numbers of each of your players, but also rank each player for substitution purposes.
- Call, text and email parents from the app
- Access practice plans – These age specific practice plans include fun and meaningful skills and drills as well as the mid-practice huddle devotion. With the coach app, you’ll no longer have to print the practice plans.
- Substitute players on game day – One of the best features of the coach app is the ability to organize your substitution form each and every game. Since your players are already ranked, the coach app does the work of assigning player positions on your substitution form. You’ll be able to view who is in the game segment by segment!
- Assign and track star distribution for each game – As you notice a moment in the game to award a player with a particular star, you can now use the coach app to assign that star to the player instantly! It also keeps track of which stars each player has received throughout the course of the season!
More from developer
### PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE SUFFICIENT SPACE BEFORE DOWNLOADING THE APP ###
Welcome to mySoccerCoach, a must have for every soccer coach; with 60 professionally filmed coaching sessions spanning over 4 and a half hours. They have been carefully designed and delivered by UEFA A Licence and ex English Football League Manager Scott Lindsey and Premiership Academy Coaches Lee Spiller and Tony Browne, Goalkeeping Coach Dean Ruddy and Performance Coach Gary Rose, with 6 sessions in 10 different categories.
The mySoccerCoach PRO app offers:
** Local content, so you will never have to worry about your internet connection
** Game Relevant Drills
** All age groups: Under 8 - Senior Players
** 20 Sessions per age group totalling 60 sessions
** Key Coaching Points
** PDF session diagram
You could be on the training ground with your team delivering like a pro coach with new ideas, methods and topics. Think of how long 60 sessions could keep you going for!