Placing the power of the world’s largest driving community into the palm of your hand, the app transforms your smartphone into your own personal traffic reporter with up-to-the-minute insight into current traffic conditions as well as traffic forecasts for all highways, city streets and other heavily traveled local roads in 32 countries.
INRIX is at the forefront of connecting cars for smarter cities. Powered by the same company brands like Audi, BMW, Ford and Toyota have relied on for years, INRIX delivers insight that helps drivers always knows the better way to go. These services help drivers do everything from navigate through the daily traffic to find the closest, least expensive fuel, available parking and EV charging locations. Whether through an in-car or smartphone navigation application, a local newscast or our app, our services help more than 150 million drivers save time, fuel and avoid frustrating delays every day.
· Get departure alerts on your Samsung Gear S smartwatch. The app on your Samsung device now connects with the Gear S to let you know the best time to leave to arrive on time for your next destination.
· Enhanced coverage and precision. With INRIX XD™Traffic coverage for roads, ramps and interchanges, the app covers more roads with greater precision than ever before.
• Traffic News: Personalize and see all news relevant to your commute on one screen. Never be surprised by traffic jams from the big game or concert in town ever again!
• Traffic Map: See current traffic conditions, incidents, construction, police and road closures.
• Fastest Routes: See the best routes with the fastest travel times to your top destinations.
• Personalized Traffic Alerts: Get alerts to accidents and delays on your route.
• Share Arrival Times: Easily alert your friends when you’ll arrive in just a few taps.
• Departure Alerts: Get a heads up on when you need to leave in order to arrive on time.
• Community Traffic Reports: Get timely alerts to accidents and other incidents from fellow INRIX app users.
• Traffic Cameras: See what’s happening up ahead on your route.
• Cloud Sync: See your saved places and routes on multiple devices.
• Unlimited Saved Places: Save and track routes for an unlimited number of destinations
• Gas/Fuel Prices: Find the closest least expensive fuel with real-time fuel price information updated daily.
Search for the nearest traffic problem to you.
Sort incident list by time, distance or severity.
Show incidents as a list or on a Google map.
Search around a location or along a custom route.
You can customise your searches for example :-
* Show traffic and roadworks along my route to work.
* Show traffic within 5 miles of Heathrow airport.
* Show traffic for the whole of England and Scotland.
Your favorite searches can be saved so that you can access them again quickly.
Data is read from the Highways Agency and Traffic Scotland traffic feeds and stored locally in a database for instant access, so even if you have not got a data connection, you will see the traffic details from your last update.
Data is updated in the background automatically, so upon refreshing you will see up to the minute traffic news.
This application emulates SigAlert.com. It is a portal to the SigAlert.com Website
We are not affiliated with SigAlert in any way.
The SigAlert.com Website team make all updates to the website Mobile Iphone Version.
Internet Connection is required.
Since June 2009, Glob provides to Glubbers a full set of features allowing drivers to optimize their trips. Real road users' Community, Glob tries to show an other way of driving in safety.
Glob warns you while driving close to speed cameras, speed traps, accidents or road works but allows you to share your favourites trips and more...
As a single traffic info source is never enough, Glob adds its own real time crowd sourced traffic info.
• 3D/2D Map
• Background use, warns you or declare incidents even if you are using Google Navigation or any GPS software
• North or ahead driving orientation
• Multi-source traffic info (Google and/or Glob)
• Accident, road works, speed traps alert based on users declarations
• Biker Mode
• Day/Night Mode
• Single tap notification
• Gesture notification, Sony LiveView, hands free buttons
• Trip sharing
Any question? Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Help us to update speed camera database by registering on http://g-lob.com
The latest version supports all the countries of the world!
The workflow of the application differs from the hardware radar detector. Hardware radar detector - is a passive receiver that does not block the signal to which it is set, but simply notify the driver of the presence in the field of the radar radio interference.
This application works differently, it uses a database of hazards previously detected by other users. For example, if the application is informed about mobile ambush, it means that at this point can probably be mobile ambush.
Any user can add new hazard to shared database. Also user can influence on rating of hazard (when user get danger alert he can define whether danger exists or not in fact).
The application plays the sound and shows hazard on the map and distance to this hazard.
If you are connected to the internet you will be able to monitor the traffic jams.
There is a feature update the database of the hazards.
The application may run in the background (even when the screen is off), just enable option "Use speech when hazard detected".
To start monitoring hazards just press "On" button in the left bottom screen corner.
★★★ Features ★★★
★ Night mode adjustment on screen
★ 3D tilt on map support (3D buildings)
★ Map auto zoom and rotation map along the way
★ Dashboard with current speed
★ 140 000 active hazards POIs around the world (check your country in FREE version of this APP at first)
★ Daily database updates!
★ Support voice alerts
★ Support of working in background or with other Navigation APPs
★ You can add their own POI to shared database
Data is provided and updated regularly by the Greek Police (ΕΛ.ΑΣ.).
Any delay of updates is due to the service - not the app.
Graphics and app implementation:
•Bill inquiry for multiple tickets
•Payment through credit card for multiple tickets
•Receive the payment receipt through email and/or SMS
•View the payment transaction history
•Receive notifications for outstanding bills
What's different about SGTS is the inclusion of filters to screen the results to present only updates that you are interested in as well as locate the update on Google Map.
Yes, this is yet another LTA traffic news app (YASGTNA) =)
I wrote this app as a way to learn Android programming. Couldn't find an traffic update app which suited myself hence I wrote one.
There are 5 sets of customisable filters. Each filter works on a string of case insensitive text values separated by commas. Updates which contain any one of the text values in the string will be displayed. (Note that spaces count too)
For example, I can label one filter "Expressways" and include "on KPE,on KJE,on PIE,on AYE,on BKE,on TPE,on SLE,on ECP" as the text string (without the quotes). Updates containing any of the values will be displayed.
I find it useful to use filters like "To Home", "To Work" and include road names which I will take to quickly find the status of these roads.
You can click on the traffic update which will locate the position of the update on Google Map.
It's my first android app so it may be a bit rough but appreciate your constructive feedback! ^_^
Check the app for Singapore's road traffic conditions before your travel to help plan your route. Know what lies ahead, be it traffic accidents, heavy morning peak traffic and other traffic incidents. Be in the know!
- Comes with beautiful yet practical HOMESCREEN WIDGET for quick glance of incidents without launching app.
- Contextual display of incidents at the vicinity of your location.
- Car mode - Auto incidents update every 3 mins in map view for hands free operations.
- New: Tab filter by incident types.
For drivers by driver:)
Remember to keep you eyes on the road. Use this app responsibly. I really need your feedback to guide the development, so do chip in with your comments!
Keywords: Traffic; Singapore; Cars; Traffic Accidents; Traffic Incidents; Vehicles; Driving; Road Conditions; Peak Traffic; Traffic News; Traffic Update; Road Works; Singapore Live Traffic
The vision is to enable public to avail information about traffic and to utilize e- services provided by Delhi Traffic Police in future. Currently the services provided included:-
+ Information about traffic alerts and advisories.
+ Fare and distance calculator while using auto-rickshaw, taxi and radio cab
+ Lodging complaints against autos, taxi in case of harassment, overcharging and misbehave.
+ Locating nearest pit for vehicles towed away by Traffic police when parked illegally.
+ Direct calls to emergency numbers in case of exigency.
+ FAQ about Delhi Traffic Police and the provided services.
It provides turn-by-turn voice and visual instructions, automatic rerouting, speed limit alerts, and displays POIs along the route.
Live Traffic lets you know where there is traffic, road works and accidents and reroutes your trip automatically. Instantly view real time traffic info and adjusted travel times on multiple saved routes.
- 2D/3D mode allows realistic view of the map
- 7 levels of POI display
- 3D Landmarks in UAE
- Selection for Automatic, Day or Night modes that switch color schemes for day or night time driving
- Locations of Metro, Tram, Bus and Marine Stations for Dubai
- Parking zones for Dubai
- Regular Map Updates
- User interface in Arabic and English
- Voice navigation in Arabic and English
- Intuitive search across the local Library of POIs
- Search nearby places on Facebook and Foursquare
- Live traffic information including road works and accidents
- Report traffic incidents
- Store your personal routes and places locally
- Share your favorite places and routes with your family and friends via sms, email, face book and WhatsApp
- Planning a route – app suggests upto three drive routes and a pedestrian route if possible
- Avoid Tolling and unpaved road
- Simulate your drive
- Speed Limit alerts while driving
- POI along the route
Note: Continued use of any GPS application running in the background can significantly decrease battery life. We strongly suggest using a charger while using the app in your car.
- Save different destination for navigation
- Traffic map based on google real-time traffic
- Auto-update traffic map every 3 minutes
- Store multiple routes and regions
- Start google map navigation out of traffic map
- Initiate navigation around traffic jam
- Track your position
- Find routes or regions by geocoding
- Best suited for commuters
Quick Start Guide
(1) Define --> (2) Save --> (3) Load ...
TOTAL TRAFFIC FEATURES:
* Real-time traffic map
* Extensive traffic camera network
* 24/7 speed, accident, & construction coverage
* Unmatched traffic detail with just a tap of the map
* GPS integration for hands-free operation
Total Traffic offers its uniquely simple and powerful service in more than 75 metropolitan areas across the United States.
The Total Traffic Android app is simple to use, but packed with information:
*** MORE THAN JUST RED/YELLOW/GREEN -- Total Traffic offers incredibly detailed speed information. You’ll know when traffic is moving 25 miles per hour and when it's moving 40 miles per hour.
*** CONTINUOUSLY UPDATED REPORTS ON ACCIDENTS, CONSTRUCTION, AND TRAFFIC JAMS -- Our 24/7 coverage of road conditions comes from hundreds of professional traffic reporters stationed in state-of-the art data centers across the United States.
*** THE BEST TRAFFIC CAMERAS IN THE BUSINESS -- Total Traffic features the most extensive network of real-time traffic cameras available. You can see actual traffic conditions along your route right now.
Albany | Albuquerque | Allentown | Atlanta | Augusta | Austin | Baltimore | Baton Rouge | Birmingham | Boston | Boulder | Bridgeport | Buffalo | Cape Cod | Central Jersey | Charleston | Charlotte | Chattanooga | Chicago | Cincinnati | Cleveland | Colorado Springs | Columbia SC | Columbus | Dallas | Dayton | Denver | Des Moines | Detroit | Durham | Fairfield | Flint | Fort Wayne | Fresno | Ft. Myers | Gary | Grand Rapids | Greensboro | Greenville | Harrisburg | Hartford | Houston | Indianapolis | Inland Empire | Jacksonville | Kansas City | Lancaster | Las Vegas | Long Island | Los Angeles | Louisville | Madison | Manchester | Memphis | Miami | Milwaukee | Minneapolis-St. Paul | Nashua | Nashville | New Haven | New Orleans | New York | Norfolk | North Jersey | Oklahoma City | Omaha | Orange County | Orlando | Philadelphia | Phoenix | Pittsburgh | Portland | Portsmouth | Providence | Pueblo | Raleigh | Richmond | Rochester | Sacramento | Salem | Salt Lake City | San Antonio | San Diego | San Francisco | Scranton | Seattle | Spokane | Springfield | St. Louis | Syracuse | Tacoma | Tampa | Toledo | Tucson | Tulsa | Washington, DC | West Palm Beach | Westchester | Wichita | Wilkes-Barre | Winston-Salem | Worcester, and more!
Chatomuk traffic is the first user-generated traffic jam app in Cambodia.
The app allows users to report and search for traffic jam info with just few clicks.
Using the app, users can save time, money and release stress on their daily commute in the crowd Phnom Penh city.
Together, let's help reduce traffic jam in Phnom Penh city!
Use more, be contributing!
What would you do?
Now it is no problem. Using the "I Left My Phone" application you can get your unread sms and missed calls.
First you need to install this application on your cell phone and set your CODE. That is it. After that, you can use any phone(that phone no need to install this app) to send your cell phone to your code. "I Left My Phone" application will send you back to your unread sms and missed calls.
Easy to get your unread sms and missed calls.