The application is based on MicroMUF, developed in 1984 by Raymond Fricker from BBC External Service.
Although the algorithms used in MicroMUF have some limitations compared to other more advanced algorithms (like IONCAP), the calculations are very accurate for everyday use in the HF range (2-30Mhz).
The application contains the complete and updated DXCC countries list, so that you do not have to enter latitude/longitude but type directly the DXCC prefix or country name for the transmitter and receiver location, while the SSN is retrieved automatically from NOAA site if required.
Most often used propagation paths can be saved so that a prediction can run on them later.There is no limit to the number of paths stored into the application.
When headphone is inserted, this widget can toggle your headset audio off, to have the sound come out of your built-in speaker or even connected bluetooth.
An indicator dot tells you if sound is going to come through the headphones when there's media sound playing.
Free with no ads
Branch of https://code.google.com/p/toggleheadset2/ for personal use, with bug fixes...
Removed call detection features and on-boot settings. Supports both headphones and headsets. Playing music to bluetooth when headphone/headset plugged in is now possible.
This app just tells Android to pretend as if the headphone is not plugged in even though it is.
Icon with Android asset studio + Tango icon theme + GIMP
If headphone/headset is plugged in with bluetooth A2DP attachment, the volume control might be either bluetooth media or the ordinary media audiostream. That's Android getting confused about where the music is actually being played, because this app pulls the rug from underneath it.
If you have a HTC device with a self-toggling headphone jack, the widget will be updating itself too much.
The way this app works results in conditional unpredictable behavior, particularly with phone calls. Hence, this app is alpha and will stay that way.
Should probably merge this into another app someday, but for now it's useful for various things...
HDMI not tested, don't have the equipment
* * *
A review indicates that this allows the use of the integrated speakers with 1seg (ワンセグ) on the KDDI HTC J One.
Which band shall I use now ?
Where shall I point my beam now ?
It will also interest anyone who is studying radio propagation and the ionosphere.
This app plots radio transmission paths observed in real-time on a world map which may be centered either on the Atlantic or the Pacific.
It incorporates a background plot of the 'greyline' or terminator and displays current Space Weather indexes. In addition it may optionally plot the Aurora ovals.
Individual stations may be monitored.
It can be configured to voice alert for band openings.
The data is provided by the WSPR (Weak Signal Propagation Reporter pronounced 'whisper') system which is designed for probing radio propagation paths using low-power beacon-like transmissions from Radio Amateurs. WSPR signals convey only a callsign, Maidenhead grid locator and power level. Receiving stations with internet access automatically upload reception reports to the central WSPR database.
It is the best for move employment.
Log Save to SD card.
** Important **
The free version can store log to ten lines.
Since this software may have a fault,
I cannot guarantee damage.
This application currently supports the following radios:
Invaluable tool for the two-way radio technician and a helpful utility for the serious scanner listener.
• Composing of distress, MOB, distress relay, distress ACK, urgency, safety and cancel alert messages
• Use of built-in GPS
• Save name of ship, call sign, MMSI and name of skipper in preferences for auto-fill
• Text to speech, to help those who have problems speaking out a written English text. Please make sure that your TTS service is set up correctly in order to pronounce English text.
O Bandroid conta com widget que mostra sempre a proxima refeição do bandex.
O Bandroid também faz consulta ao saldo do bandex pelo RUCard.
Uma vez por semana o app faz o download do cardápio automaticamente para o aparelho, depois disso todas as consultas serão offline.
Se voce encontrar algum problema no app, por favor me informe por email!!!
Se o app funcionou e foi util pra voce, volte aqui no market e de uma nota pra ele!!
- Pi Attenuator Calculator
- Tee Attenuator Calculator
- Balanced Attenuator Calculator
- Bridged Tee Attenuator Calculator
- Reflection Attenuator Calculator
- dBm To Watt Calculator
- Watt To dBm Calculator
- Link Budget Calculator
Other RF Calculators
- Coax Calculator
- MicroStrip Calculator
- Noise Figure Calculator
- Resonant Frequency Calculator
- Skin Depth Calculator
- VSWR Calculator
and many others...
-energia prodotta dall'impianto fotovoltaico
-energia scambiata (immessa/prelevata) con la rete
-consumi:calcolo dell’energia consumata dal cliente
It supports multiple systems via the following sources:
• Bluetooth connection to SMA Sunny Boy solar PV Inverters.
• Wi-Fi connection to pvoutput.org system.
Whether you want to quickly connect to your SMA inverter via Bluetooth; view your data from your existing systems on pvoutput.org; or are looking for a monitoring device to mount on the wall this app has you covered.
★★★★★ "Excellent app. I love it"
★★★★★ "...It worked first time, without any problems"
★★★★★ "...well worth the wait for something decent at long last"
• View live spot data with graph of todays power (kW) and total energy (kWh).
• Spot data includes current AC power (W); Todays energy (kWh); Total energy (MWh); Inverter temperature (°C or °F); DC Power (W), DC Volts (V) and DC Amps (A) for each string of panels; and AC Power (W), AC Volts (V) and AC Amps (A) for each AC phase.
• Supports connections to multiple SMA inverters via Bluetooth and/or multiple pvoutput.org systems.
• Enable auto refresh on live page to keep the screen on and update live spot data and todays graph.
• Uses current location to calculate sunrise and sunset times to stop auto refresh over night.
• View graphs of last 7 days of power and total energy.
• View graphs of last 2 months of total daily energy.
• View graphs of last 2 months of total weekly energy.
• View graph of last 3 months of total monthly energy.
• View graph of current years energy.
• Click on graph to view tooltip with actual values.
• Local cache of data so graphs can be viewed when unable to access SMA inverter or pvoutput.org; or if Wi-Fi or Bluetooth is disabled.
• Share graphs on Facebook, other social media, email or any other share targets available on you device.
• Card based UI with pull to refresh.
• Available in English, Dutch and German.
• Choose between 4 material themes.
Pro version available at http://goo.gl/748qah adds the following:
• Removal of ads.
• All graphs go back to earliest data available from SMA inverter or pvoutput.org.
• Enable real time auto upload to pvoutput.org from Bluetooth connected SMA inverters. *
• Option to real time auto upload additional SMA inverter data into pvoutput.org donation fields v7-v12. Data available to upload includes DC power, volts and current for each string of panels; AC power, volts and current for each phase; and/or SMA inverter temperature. **
• Uses current location to calculate sunrise and sunset times to stop auto uploads over night.
• Batch upload of missing statuses for the last seven days to pvoutput.org. *
* Requires free account at pvoutput.org. See http://pvoutput.org/register.jsp.
** Requires donation to pvoutput.org. See http://pvoutput.org/help.html#donations.
pvoutput.org setup help:
API Key should be set to the API Key available at http://pvoutput.org/account.jsp. System Id is the system id for the registered system on the same page. See http://pvoutput.org/help.html#api-getting-started for more info.
Email me at email@example.com or go to the Oxley Solar Google+ community (http://goo.gl/0pbD30) for support. Like us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/oxleysolar), follow us on Twitter (http://twitter.com/oxleysolar) and join our pvoutput.org team (http://pvoutput.org/listteam.jsp?tid=803).
Features of the PRO version:
- Watch the current values and the complete archive data of your PV systems
- Keep the overview by visualization of several systems at a glance
- Compare your systems with each other
- Show pictures of your PV systems to your friends
- Locate your systems on the map
- Get extended information about the PV systems
- Intuitive, easy-to-use interface
To use the app for viewing your own PV system data, your system has to be registered at the online portal Fronius Solar.web (within the setup wizard of the app or on www.solarweb.com). After installing the app on your device, you can constantly keep an eye on the current energy yield, CO2 savings, earnings and the archive data of your PV system.
The demo mode provides you with a sneak peek at what the app can do.
Bluetooth Inverter Connection and Data Logging application for your solar photovoltaic system.
Supports SMA* Sunny Boy Bluetooth wireless enabled solar PV Inverters.
Note: please check with your installer they have set the Bluetooth ID and date/time of your inverter.
NEW: upload data to www.pv-log.com
Supports multiple inverter logging (can only connect/view one at a time).
Daily graph updated whilst connected to the inverter.
Swipe gesture support on graph to move between days.
Download Historic data for date range (inverter holds last 90 days).
Provides real time spot values for performance monitoring.
Today Feed in + Export Income
Today estimated cash savings on electicity
Total Income (Feed in + savings)
Upload Collected data to pvoutput.org** for further online analysis.
Option to real time auto upload to pvoutput.org whilst connected. NEW!
Historical daily totals (kWh) data viewing by scrollable bar chart.
Historical weekly totals (kWh) data viewing by scrollable bar chart.
Historical monthly totals (kwh) bar graph with ability to show comparison to monthly targets.
Plant View aggregate Historic daily totals (kWh) data viewing by scrollable bar chart for all inverters registered.
Plant View aggregate Historic weekly totals (kWh) data viewing by scrollable bar chart for all inverters registered.
Plant View aggregate Historical monthly totals (kwh) bar graph with ability to show comparison to monthly targets. for all inverters registered.
Database tidy function.
Database backup/restore, transfer your data to your new android device
Optional auto backup to "/sdcard/Felix Solar Log/Backup" each time you start the app.
Copy your backup into "/sdcard/Felix Solar Log/Restore" to auto restore when you next start the app.
CSV Import function, Import your Sunny Explorer CSV Files.
Format1: dd-MM-yyyy HH:mm:ss;kWh;kW
Format2: dd/MM/yyyy HH:mm:ss;kWh;kW
Format3: dd.MM.yyyy HH:mm:ss;kWh;kW
Multi file bulk CSV Import functionality, place files in "/sdcard/Felix Solar Log/Import"
*Tested on SMA Sunnyboy SB4000TL, STP8000TL, SB2000HF, SB3000HF Models
**requires free pvoutput.org account and api key, pvoutput.org will only accept uploads within the last 14 days.
Thanks to Jakob, Roberto & Guenter for their translation
Solar-Log, Solarlog, SolarView, Sunny Webbox, Sunny Explorer, ZonPHP, PVOutput, PV Output, Sun Watch, Android, App, Photovoltaik, Photovoltaic, Solar
Avec Transport Le Mans vous n'allez plus rater votre bus !
Grâce à elle vous savez exactement quand le prochain bus/tram passera à l'arrêt de votre choix.