• Deposit Anywhere™ - deposit cheques by using your mobile device camera anywhere, anytime
• Chequing and savings account balances
• Transaction history
• Optional QuickView feature can be enabled once you login. This gives you real-time account balances without logging in.
• Bill payments
• Transfer funds between accounts
• GPS-enabled locators for ding free® Acculink® ATMs across Canada, Affinity Branches and Affinity Insurance Agencies
• Rate information
Check account balances
View recent transactions
Transfer funds between accounts
Find branch and ATM locations in your
Not yet enrolled in Affinity Plus’s online banking? Visit www.affinityplus.org to enroll today or contact us at (651) 291-3700 or (800) 322-7228.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.affinityfcu.org/site/privacy.html
More from developer
Affinity Bank Xpress Deposit has several benefits:
-Save time and make deposits when it is convenient to you
-Save money by eliminating costly trips to the branch or ATM to make deposits
-Accelerate access to your money because you will be able to make deposits sooner
-Make deposits safely and securely
-Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
-Easy to use app walks you through the process
-Email notifications update you on the status of your deposit
-Your deposit is posted on the same business day if you submit the deposit prior to cut-off deadline
How to get started now:
-Download the Affinity Bank Xpress Deposit app
-Register by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or call 1-866-736-8194
*You will need to be able to provide and validate your email address
*Confirm your accounts that will be made available through Xpress Deposit
-Allow one business day for confirmation of registration
-Start making deposits using Xpress Deposit
If you need help or have questions please contact Affinity Bank at 1-866-736-8194.
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
Transfers and Payments
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts and make payments.
– Make a payment or review recent and scheduled payments.
(Standard mobile web fees may apply. Please contact your mobile carrier for more information.)