The Alliance One ATM Locator
- Allows you to search by address or geo-location, and to choose your own search radius
- Features multiple views: list view or map view, which links you to driving directions (map and directions provided by Google Maps)
- Includes a bookmarking tool so you can keep your favorite ATM locations together in one list
- Provides important ATM data for each location, such as if the ATM accepts deposits or if it is affiliated with Cirrus or Plus gateways
Note: To view your Account history, balances, transfer funds and more, please log on to Ent Mobile® at m.ent.com.
The Ent ATM & Branch Locator has the following features:
- ability to use the Android GPS when searching based on your current location
- ability to search by address, including searching by Zip Code only.
- gives your distance from your current location to your nearest ATMs and branches
- allows you to email the address information, or provides driving directions.
A surcharge is a fee that an ATM owner may charge cardholders at the time of the transaction and is typically about $2 a transaction.
With the TransFund network you will get:
• No surcharge at participating financial institutions’ ATMs. *Visit with your financial institution to find out which ATMs you can use at no charge.
• Access to thousands of ATMs across the nation.
• Convenient, accessible locations that include bank and credit union branches, convenience stores, grocery stores, restaurants, discount retailers and many more.
This means that even if your financial institution has only a few ATMs that are convenient to you, you can still access your cash without paying a surcharge, even when you’re on vacation or out of town and you see an ATM participating in the TransFund network.
If your financial institution doesn’t already participate in the TransFund network, tell them about this valuable service and direct them to this app or contact us at 918.588.6816. Let them know how much saving money at the ATM means to you.
The ding free® locator app makes it easy for credit union members to find thousands of surcharge-free ATMs from BC to Newfoundland.
What it means to be ding free
Belonging to a national ATM network means you can bank ding free from sea to sea, with access to a national network of surcharge-free ATMs – a network bigger than most banks. Wherever you are, a quick tap of our app is all you need to find a ding free ATM near you.
• Find the nearest credit union ATM based on your current location
• Find nearby ATM locations by listed address or map
• Get directions to any ATM listed
• See hours and services available at listed ATMs
Share the app through Facebook, Twitter or email
Learn more at http://www.ding-free.ca
Affinity Bank Xpress Deposit has several benefits:
-Save time and make deposits when it is convenient to you
-Save money by eliminating costly trips to the branch or ATM to make deposits
-Accelerate access to your money because you will be able to make deposits sooner
-Make deposits safely and securely
-Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
-Easy to use app walks you through the process
-Email notifications update you on the status of your deposit
-Your deposit is posted on the same business day if you submit the deposit prior to cut-off deadline
How to get started now:
-Download the Affinity Bank Xpress Deposit app
-Register by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or call 1-866-736-8194
*You will need to be able to provide and validate your email address
*Confirm your accounts that will be made available through Xpress Deposit
-Allow one business day for confirmation of registration
-Start making deposits using Xpress Deposit
If you need help or have questions please contact Affinity Bank at 1-866-736-8194.
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
Transfers and Payments
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts and make payments.
– Make a payment or review recent and scheduled payments.
(Standard mobile web fees may apply. Please contact your mobile carrier for more information.)