If you have weak 3G, 4G, LTE or GSM signal and mobile connection, this app is for you.
The application will detect the BTS of your provider with the strong signal (dB) and give you all the necessary information about the current status of your network and signal reception booster. Designed with lots of useful features, the app will also offer you some tips to signal boosting and provides signal booster search option.
The application is highly useful for testing 3G, 4G, GSM and LTE network signal boosters.
In the app you'll find:
- Name of the current mobile provider (O2, Verizon, Tele2, Vodafone, EE, etc.)
- Maps with locations of BTS (base transceiver stations)
- MNC (Mobile Network Code)
- MCC (Mobile Country Code)
- Current network type (GPRS / EDGE / 3G / HSPA / HSDPA / HSUPA / 4G)
- CID (Cell Identifier)
- LAC (Location Area Code) – for GSM and UMTS networks
- RSSI (Received Signal Strength Indication)
- Tips to improving cell phone signal and network speed
- Option to learn about network booster solutions and to find a speed booster by your signal parameters
Thanks for all your feedback of our GSM signal monitor and analyzer!
They’ve helped us a lot to improve the app.