Access your accounts 24/7 from anywhere with Philadelphia Federal Credit Union Mobile. It’s Free, Fast and Secure! With Philadelphia Federal Credit Union Mobile you can check your balances, view transaction history, view and activate your cash back offers, transfer funds, or make bill payments. You can even find a PFCU branch or ATM location nearest you!
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.pfcu.com/privacy.aspx
Don’t have time to swing by a Pioneer FCU branch? No problem! With the PFCU mobile banking application you have immediate and secure access to all of your accounts 24/7, no matter your location. It’s fast, secure and free for all members who are enrolled in myPioneer. Use your myPioneer login username and password to access your mobile account.
•View Account Balances- view your account balances including transaction histories
•Transfer Funds- Transfer funds between your accounts
•Make Loan Payments- Make payments on your loans
•Find Locations & ATMs- Get directions to nearby ATMs and branch locations
•Pay Bills- Schedule your bill pay payments
•Deposit Checks- Deposit checks using the camera on your Android phone or tablet
•Contact Us- Email or call
*There is no fee from PFCU. Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details.
- Check Balances
- View Transactions
- Transfer Funds
- Pay Loans
- Secure Messaging for support
- Make Deposits
- Bill Pay
Keywords: Financial Partners CU, mobile banking, mobile finance, credit union/bank
- Managing your cards issued by "la Caixa": check your purchases, spread out payments, manage your payments, etc.
- Request a new card: Cybertarjeta, Money, Electron, Via T, Flash and Visa Regalo.
- Take a photo with your Android and request a personalised gift card with this picture.
As well as activating a new card, you can also block a card that has been lost or stolen, top up a Cybertarjeta or check your Puntos Estrella account.
This application does not collect, store and especially will not send entered card number.
Supported card types:
Best app to compare and apply for Credit Card (Amex, Master Card, Visa, Chase)
Silver is an award-winning mobile application that helps you the best cards in seconds, get all the details you need, and even let you apply directly from your mobile device. With Silver, you stay on top of your credit cards, so you never miss a renewal or get hit with annual fee & interest fees again.
Silver provides millions of consumers with the best credit card they need and access to the right tools to help them find out the everyday cost savings of having the best possible credit by offering personalized savings recommendations for credit cards from our financial experts. It also provides financial education and access to free tools that empower consumers to take charge of their financial health.
It’s the best way to earn more rewards, travel miles and unique perks with your credit card!
Exclusive Features of Silver:
EASILY MANAGE YOUR CREDIT CARDS WHEREVER YOU ARE
• Our simple quiz to help you find the right card for you
• Get analysis of your existing credit cards
• Save money and earn additional rewards by applying for a new balance transfer or rewards credit card
• Save money with our personalized unbiased recommendations from our credit cards experts
• The best deals available on the market: rewards, cashback, no annual fee, best balance transfer and even more!
• Fast filtering options: APR, annual fee, credit score,…
• Silver keeps your credit cards & budget in check
• Call in one tap the customer service of your favorite credit card if you have any question
• Save more money, earn more rewards and avoid paying extra annual fees!
• Safe and secure application for your favorite credit card
• Bank level encryption practices ensure that with Silver, your information is always safe
• You can check 24/7 whether you have the best possible credit card right now
• Apply directly from your phone and get approved in less than 60 seconds - it's so easy!
It’s very easy to use Silver:
1. Download the app
2. Answer our simple quiz to understand which type of card you are looking for
3. Relax for a few seconds while the app finds the best credit card, for you!
With our safe and secure app, you can find out and monitor the real cost of your credit cards. Silver is completely free and no credit card is required.
Silver can help you earn hundreds of dollars or thousands of airline miles each year just by using the right credit card at the right time. Some of our users haven’t paid for a single flight for three years. Save more than $300 with the cards you already have and more than $1,000 with new recommendations from our smart card recommendation algorithm.
We support thousands of banks so you can track your credit cards, including Bank of America, Capital One, Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Citibank, American Express, Sears and more! We also support credit unions like USAA (bank/credit card & insurance), and Navy Federal Credit Union, as well as all the most popular credit cards such as American Express Platinum, American Express Starwood, American Express Premier Rewards Gold, Chase Sapphire, Chase Freedom, Chase United MileagePlus Explorer, and Chase United Club.
Concept seen on New York Times, TechCrunch, Business Insider, The Wall Street Journal.
If you have any feedback or question, please send us an email at: email@example.com. We respond personally to all our clients.
Our Blog with Credit Card Tips: http://www.silvermoneyservices.com/blog/
Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/silvermoneyservices/
Follow us on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/silvermoneyservices/
Follow our tips on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/silvermoneyservices/
Free, Helpful Features for Your Credit:
• Credit reports and scores provided by both TransUnion and Equifax
• Weekly updates of credit scores and reports
• Daily monitoring of your TransUnion credit report
• Push notifications for credit alerts
• Personalized recommendations
• Tools to track all your reported accounts in one place
• Credit reports and scores provided by both TransUnion and Equifax
• Cleaner, redesigned layout
• Upgraded dashboard quickly highlights key changes to your credit profile
• Easy-to-read list of your alerts and notifications
We’ll be continuing to update our app in the next few months with new features. Stay tuned!
CREDIT KARMA HAS BEEN FEATURED IN
• Wall Street Journal
• USA TODAY
Credit Karma is both a free consumer service and a personalized marketplace. We provide more than 35 million people with free credit scores, reports and credit monitoring, and we specialize in helping you find financial products that fit your specific needs. We believe that taking charge of your credit and reaching your financial goals go hand in hand. To learn more, visit www.creditkarma.com.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Is Credit Karma really free?
A: Yes. Credit Karma will never ask for your credit card information.
Q: Will accessing my credit report hurt my credit?
A: No. Checking your own score does not negatively impact your credit score.
From the card number it is possible to derive the issuer and whether the card is valid.
The following cards are covered:
Diners Club International
Diners Club - USA & Canada
Note: This is not necessarily the active status of the card.
Credit Manager will calculate the payment schedule, and will calculate the outstanding balance of the loan. You will always know how much you have left to pay and how much you are ahead of schedule.
- The calculation of the payment schedule (Standard / Anuitet)
- Keeping statistics on completed payment
- Calculation of the outstanding balance on the loan
- A reminder of the next payment (only Credit Manager PRO)
- (NEW) Changing the interest rate (only Credit Manager PRO)
- Protection against accidental deletion of important loans
- (NEW) Blocking access to the data by password (only Credit Manager PRO)
• Check Balances
• View Recent Transactions
• Transfer Funds
• Search for Branch / ATM Locations
Plus, it’s fast, easy, convenient and free to SFPCU members! To get started, you’ll need to be an existing user of SFPCU Online Banking and have opted into Mobile Banking within our Online Banking system. It’s easy to do, and takes seconds.
Once you have allowed “Mobile Access” you can begin to login to Mobile Banking from your Android smartphone. The system will confirm your login information along with your device to ensure it’s really you. Once you are logged in, you can view your information and make transactions safely and securely.
www.sfpcu.org · 800.222.1391
This Credit Union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
1. Add/delete/edit credit card purchase and payment
2. Show transactions by statement, day, week, month and year
3. Show credit limit, available balance and new balance
4. Display categories of purchase in pie chart (require internet)
5. Transaction report in csv, html and excel xml
6. Export/Email transaction report
7. Backup and restore database to SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Docs
8. Auto backup database to SD card when exiting the app
9. Auto backup database to Dropbox™ when exiting the app
10. Support your country currency
11. Configurable first day of week
12. Configurable date format
13. Email credit card record
14. Password protection
15. Add new record with default value
16. Default email address for receiving report
17. Camera receipt
18. Sorting, Filtering data
19. Share database with multiple devices by using Dropbox™
※ If you like the app, then please give us a good rating as the driving force behind our continued development, thank you.
※ Since we can't reply reviews in the market, if you have any suggestions or questions please mail to our mailbox directly. For market reviews, please just leave your rating and cheers, thanks again.
kw: credit card expense tracker, tracking credit card, credit card tracker, finance manager, personal finance, track, expense, expenses, credit card
Credit Card Transaction Manager is an application that makes easy to manage your credit cards.
You can track your finances by storing all transactions made by credit card or cash:
Key Features of the application:
1. Add/delete/edit transaction
1. Add/delete/edit credit card
2. Add photos of receipts / bills
3. Retrieve the current exchange rate between the default currency and the currency used for current payment (via YAHOO FINANCE)
4. Recovery the current position where the transaction is inserted.
5. Browsing the notes inserted, and consultation of a summary of costs.
6. Export to EXCEL file of the notes (with the attached images, and summary of costs) that can be sent by mail or can be saved in a folder.
The following financial tools are included:
- Credit Card Minimum Payment
- Credit Card Equal Payment
- Credit Card Minimum Plus by Payoff Time
- Credit Card Equal Payment by Payoff Time
- Daily Periodic Rate
• Speed through checkout with Tap and Pay on your Android device (check compatibility at http://goo.gl/tmttJx)
• Get the Google Wallet Card to spend your Wallet Balance anywhere Debit MasterCard® is accepted in the US
• Pay your friends back quickly by sending money in the US
Stay protected when shopping or sending money
• Google Wallet is backed by 24/7 fraud monitoring and the Google Wallet Fraud Protection Guarantee, which covers 100% of any transactions made without your authorization.
• If your device is lost or stolen, you can easily disable the Google Wallet app online or by calling our 24/7 support number at http://goo.gl/hajmJS.
• For added security, you can lock your app with a Google Wallet PIN.
• If your Wallet Card is misplaced, you can lock your card so it can't be used. You can unlock your card any time.
The Google Wallet app uses your location to show you nearby loyalty programs, stores that accept your gift cards, and more. If you would like to turn this feature off, please go to Settings and turn off Location Sharing.
Visa QIWI Wallet application allows you to*:
∙ Pay for goods and services with about 7000 providers (mobile operators, Internet access, television, utilities), traffic police fines, duties and government services.
∙ Issue and pay bills of other Visa QIWI Wallet users and online shops.
∙ Repay consumer loans.
∙ Buy airline and railway tickets.
∙ Transfer funds to other Visa QIWI Wallet users without a fee.
∙ Withdraw funds from Visa QIWI Wallet to bank accounts and cards, or via money transfer systems.
∙ Use a variety of sources of funds (Visa QIWI Wallet, personal accounts of mobile operators Beeline, Megafon, MTS, or bank cards) and currency.
∙ Issue virtual Visa cards, attached to your Visa QIWI Wallet, for purchases in on-line stores.
∙ Learn about the methods, and nearest locations, to top up the Visa QIWI Wallet.
∙ Maintain details of payments for re-payment.
∙ Receive reports and official information.
If you do not have Visa QIWI Wallet, you can register free of charge directly from the application.
More information about Visa QIWI Wallet available at http://w.qiwi.ru and blogs: http://qiwi-in-use.livejournal.com, http://twitter.com/#!/Qiwi_Wallet
*For some countries, some features may not be available.
In 1987, we became Fox Communities Credit Union. Within 3 years, we grew to 29 employees and nearly $40 million in assets. The various partnerships formed over the last 20 years have brought us to where we are today - almost $800 million in assets, 15 locations, serving 9 counties and more than 250 employees serving over 66,000 members.
Thank you for being a part of who we are today.
Built-in is a convenient Chief Financial Branch Locator with turn-by-turn navigation and Hours of Operation. Can’t make it to a Chief Financial location? Not a problem with our Service Center Branch & No Fee ATM Locator.
These are just a few of the many things you can do with our App. Most importantly it’s free! So download today and get mobile with Chief.
- Access your account 24/7
- Apply for a loan
- Live Chat
- Find the nearest local or nationwide branch
- Find the nearest free ATM
- Check Rates
- View the latest promotions
- Receive disaster alerts and important messages
- Contact us
- Connect to social media
- QR Code scanner
- Calendar of events
- Financial calculators
- Sign up for emails
- Remote Deposit
- And More
Our vision is to be our member's first choice for all of their lending needs.
At Premier Federal Credit Union, we've been helping people just like you make the most of your financial future since 1963. As a North Carolina credit union, we are member owned and that means as a member...you're the boss! Our primary focus is to provide you with the financial services that you need along with the personnal attention that you deserve! We call this the Premier Difference!
What is the Premier Difference? It's about how we treat our members. For us, going above and beyond isn't an exception--it's simply what we do all day, every day. It's about being more than just another financial institution. It's all about you, our members!
Partners 1st Federal Credit Union began by serving Magnavox employees. We still serve those individuals, along with many other people who simply appreciate a financial institution with helpful products and services.
As a Partners 1st member, you can access your account 24/7 with online home banking, mobile banking and a nationwide surcharge-free ATM network.
Apply for membership today!
$5.00 deposit is all it takes to join!
$5.00 equals one share and one vote.
Each account, up to $250,000, is insured and protected by the NCUA Federal Share Insurance.
Financial cooperative formed by a group of people - members, not customers - provided the initial capital to start the credit union by pooling their money together as savings to make low cost loans to each other
Profits are returned to our members in the form of higher dividends on savings, lower interest on loans, and newer/better services.
Since you are an owner, you elect the Board of Directors from within our membership; they decide the direction of the credit union.
You have a say in your financial future…You decide our policies, and you determine who invests your money.
You can have daily contact and speak directly to a real person during business hours
We are convenient and offer ways for you to have access to your money 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Competitive rates…they almost always beat bank rates, and we will try to find the best rate for you – every time!
All active or retired Meijer team members; even licensee employees permanently assigned to work for Meijer or any lessee facility employees within Meijer stores.
Anyone who lives, works or worships in Algoma Township, Cannon Township, Courtland Township, Plainfield Township, and the City of Rockford, MI.
Any of our local seniors (aged 55+) that live in Kent County or the seven surrounding counties, who also receive direct deposit of a retirement annuity, pension, social security, or similar retirement payment from a private or government source.
Immediate family members of the groups above.
***Once a Member, Always a Member! No Matter Where You Work or Live!!!!!
Greater Kentucky Credit Union's mission is to provide the best financial services possible to our members while maintaining the financial soundness of the credit union. We are a not-for-profit, cooperative financial institution that provides services to the individuals who join it – its members.
At Greater Kentucky Credit Union, the members are the owners. Members who maintain a Savings Account with a minimum balance of $10 own a share of the credit union. This share gives them the right to a full range of financial services and a vote in electing the Board of Directors who set the overall direction of the credit union.
Credit unions operate by providing Loans to members while paying dividends on deposits. Typically these loans are available at lower interest rates than those offered by other financial institutions. The interest received from loans is used to cover the credit union’s operating expenses and pay dividends to the owners.
Who can join River Valley Credit Union?
• Individuals who reside, are employed, attend school, or who worship in Kent, Montcalm, or Ionia County, Michigan.
• Any person over the age of 55 who receives a retirement annuity, pension, social security, or similar retirement payment from private or government sources, and lives in, or belongs to a retirement organization located in Kent, Montcalm, or Ionia county.
• Employees of this credit union.
• Members of the immediate families of the foregoing.
• Organizations incorporated or otherwise, composed for the most part of the same general group making up the membership outlined above.
• A spouse of a deceased member if elected to membership prior to remarriage.
If you have any questions, please contact us to join the growing amount of people that have become a member, not just a number!
> Check balances.
> View transactions.
> Transfer money.
> Pay bills.
> Find current rates.
> Apply for a loan.
> Locate a BTCU branch near you.
> And even more.
You'll soon be able to deposit checks through your mobile phone with BTCU Mobile Deposit.
THE FINE PRINT
To use BTCU Mobile Banking, you must first enroll in Online Banking using the standard login on our website at www.buildingtradesCU.com.
BTCU's Moble Banking is free. However, your mobile phone provider may charge for text messages and/or web access. Please check your plan or carrier for more details.
Building Trades Federal Credit Union (BTCU) is a not-for-profit financial cooperative exclusively serving more than 14,000 union workers in the building, construction and finishing trades and their families throughout Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota and South Dakota.
BTCU is federally insured through the NCUA.
First Financial Credit Union: We put you first!
H-D® model families: Sportster®, Dyna®, Softail®, Touring, V-ROD®, Screamin' Eagle®.
With a welcoming facility of more than 50,000 square feet, the House of Harley-Davidson offers a huge inventory of MotorClothes® merchandise, along with Genuine H-D® parts and accessories. Our service department is staffed by highly trained technicians.
We offer one of Wisconsin’s best Rider's Edge® Programs, the new motorcycle rider safety training. Each year, Harley-Davidson gives the Bar & Shield Award to the top 25 dealers in the world. The House of Harley-Davidson has won the award more than any other dealer in the world!
Check balances 24/7
View recent transaction history
Locate CU service centers
Secure messaging for support
Seven Seventeen Credit Union is the third largest credit union in Ohio, and among the largest in the country. Ten branches in five Northeast Ohio counties serve more than 76,000 members.
It is unlikely that this degree of growth could even be fathomed in 1957 when Seven Seventeen was founded as a financial cooperative to provide hourly employees at Packard Electric with an opportunity to promote thrift and borrow money at reasonable rates. And yet, the growth that did ultimately occur was based on that initial founding principle of "people helping people."
Technology has advanced, new delivery channels have developed, and the breadth of financial products and services has widened; and yet, the focus of the employees and leadership of Seven Seventeen is the same today as it was in 1957. The sole motivation of the organization was and is to proactively and innovatively meet the financial needs of members in a manner that exceeds their expectations.
To ensure long-term survival of the financial cooperative, the Seven Seventeen leadership has had to make some key decisions over the years such as expanding membership to the salaried employees of Packard, then to the employees of other businesses, and ultimately to the wider communities we serve such that anyone who lives works, worships or attends school in Trumbull, Mahoning, Columbiana, Portage, or central Stark Counties can now open accounts with Seven Seventeen.
That diversification has provided the growth and economies of scale that are necessary to provide a diverse menu of loan and deposit products, as well as new and enhanced services such as telephone and online banking to meet the financial needs of members. And, due to those changes, Seven Seventeen has not only survived, but thrived.
After more than 50 years of serving members, Seven Seventeen Credit Union is well positioned to serve current and future generations for decades to come. Whether you have been a member for five decades or five days, thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.