**Become a beta tester for new features, and bug fixes: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.myappfactory.transitions.**
The only app to feature flickr, Pixabay, and Unsplash photos, without any ads. Search across these excellent image sources and create your own wallpaper streams!
- AI assisted NSFW detection (an acronym for Not Safe For Work), helps you browse photos with confidence by blurring pics that have a high probability of containing explicit content**.
- Choose a source of images to browse.
- Don't see anything interesting in the standard ones? No problem! Just search for any keyword and make your own image source from one of the photo providers. For example, search for "waterfall" and make that your custom source.
- Set photos that you see in the app as your wallpaper anytime. You can share them with your friends and family, too, right from the app.
- Detects if you are not connected to a Wifi network and downloads a low-res photo when possible. (This is done to save carrier data charges.)
- To enable AUTOMATIC wallpaper transition, see the Settings menu option in the app and enable the feature.
- Choose a source for the automatic transition feature. If you have any saved searches, you may also choose one of those as the source for your wallpapers.
- Share the URL of a photo you are viewing quick and easy! (might use mobile network depending on the share method you choose)
IMPORTANT! This app needs an active connection to the internet and will use your mobile network if not connected to wifi. For best photo viewing experience, always connect to wifi and avoid unnecessary carrier data usage.
If you have any comments, email us at email@example.com. Help us make this a better app by reporting bugs as well and becoming a beta tester.
**Please note that this feature does NOT detect pictures that contain violence and gore, although, the app does try to do its best to exclude those categories from each of the image sources, by default. The detection algorithm is not 100% accurate. Always exercise caution and be aware of your surroundings since the photos are user generated content. Using this feature also does not hide your searches by any means. If you are on a WiFi network at your workplace, you should exercise some caution while searching.