- Show tag ID, tag tech, 14443 card type (A/B), historical bytes
- Show name and AID of detected applets
- HCE support status + P2P protocol type in about
- Verbose mode to print R-APDU
- Only work with NFC phones.
- This app won't detect custom applet. It only works with known applications (with known AID).
- This app is intended for information & development purpose only as I am a NFC developer.
- This app does not save or transmit any of the read data. We don't collect data of any kind.
Supports following card types:
- Payment: VISA, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, Google wallet
- ICAO Machine Readable Travel Documents (MRTD)
- Card manager & Security Domain: VISA, Gemplus, JCOP, GP
- CAC (Common Access Card), PIV (Personal Identity Verification)
- PagoBANCOMAT (Italy), Girocard (Germany), Bankaxept (Norwegian), BAROC (Taiwan), Dankort (Danish), RuPay (India), BelPIC, Banrisul (Brazil), JCB (Japan)
More from developer
Consumer pays for the services through mobile debit card.
There is merchant app, which recognizes the consumer mobile loyalty QR-code, bar-code to collect payments and award points.
Both apps makes use of native sensors like QR-code readers, NFC, proximity detection etc to enhance the user experience.
This app is best place to start, mount your android device visible to your customers. For example if you are a restaurant, this could be by the check-in desk. Until explicitly selected to stop from scanning, app will continuously scan member cards to greet them, if qualified award stamps/points based on your rewards program.
Your customer can track the number of points earned through consumer app downloaded from Google play called MMCard (mobile member card), which works in conjunction with this app.