Hiragana Pro offers a simple, yet effective way to learn the Japanese Hiragana characters.
1. When is the kanji app coming out?
This year (2019). I am actively working on it.
2. Why is it taking so long?
Technical reasons and life in general.. you know how that goes.
3. Will Hiragana Pro / Katakana Pro / Kana Dojo be updated?
Hiragana Pro and Katakana Pro will be updated after the kanji app is released. Kana Dojo will be replaced by a new app I am working on side-by-side with the kanji app :)
4. How can I support your development?
That's very kind of you to ask. Well, I am an indie dev, so any support I get from users is vital for me to continue making apps. Currently the best way to support me is by purchasing an in-app upgrade, which I greatly appreciate.
5. What will the kanji app be called (no one has asked this)?
Either Kanji Pro or Kanji Kaizen. Kaizen roughly means "continuous incremental improvement". Let me know which one you prefer, or if you have a better title idea.