TELL YOUR CELL PHONE WHAT YOU WANT AND TADAA! IT IS DONE.
Ask about anything that you want, music, flights, sending messages, using social networks.
ON TOP OF THAT, SHERPA IS ABLE TO PREDICT WHAT YOU NEED.
Sherpa learns about what you like, knows in any moment where you are, and… even though it seems incredible, Sherpa anticipates your needs!
With the “Intelligent Proactive System Shertab” technology, Sherpa is now more intelligent and learns from your habits to give you information that interests you, before you ask for it!
★VERY EASY TO USE!
The user interface makes it easier to do or find anything that you want with Sherpa.
★SHERPA UNDERSTANDS YOU PERFECTLY AND RESPONDS BETTER!
The informational module “Multiknowledge System,” which is exclusively in Sherpa, incorporates a state-of-the-art algorithm with a multitude of information sources that is able to offer the most incredibly accurate results.
★MARVEL AT EVERYTHING THAT WE KNOW HOW TO DO!
With the Sherpa virtual assistant you will have a ton of small Sherpas inside your smartphone specialized in making your life easier with anything that you can think of, including helping you with what you need before you ask for it!
Talk with them, ask them questions about anything, ask them to do things!
★WHO IS OBAMA?
We answer your questions.
★PLAY A U2 SONG
We play music without downloading it.
★I AM HUNGRY!
We find restaurants, pharmacies and many other places close to you.
★DID THE LAKERS WIN?
We tell you what happened in the NBA, MLB, NFL and many more leagues.
★WHAT’S THE WEATHER LIKE IN BOSTON?
Ask us about the weather anywhere in the world.
★CALL MY DAD
We manage your phone and remember your personal relationships.
★WRITE DOWN AN APPOINTMENT FOR TOMORROW
We manage your calendar, appointments, alarms…
★TRANSFER $5 ON PAYPAL
We perform PayPal transactions for you.
★I WANT TO FLY TO LOS ANGELES
We help you find flights.
★HOW MUCH ARE GOOGLE’S STOCKS WORTH?
We get you information on the stock market.
Sherpa Answers questions 10 times faster than other assistants.
• We read and send messages for you.
• We send emails for you.
• We search flights for you.
• We give you direction to wherever you want.
• We publish messages on your Facebook wall.
• We read your Tweets.
• Want to watch TV? Just ask us.
• We open your applications.
• We do calculations for you.
• We send your WhatsApp messages.
• Want to know what is happening in around the world? We get you the news for you.
• Do you need a dictionary or translator? We tell you the meaning of words that you ask for and we even translate into other languages.
And many more things… try us out!
WE DO NOT RESPOND TO QUESTIONS ON GOOGLE PLAY, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sherpa account with language support for:
You can select the option that you want from the settings Language
We always like to hear from you! If you have any comments, questions or concerns, please send us an email at:
or follow us on Twitter:
With Indigo, your personal virtual assistant, you can:
- Find what you need using Google, Wikipedia, Bing, Yahoo, Yelp, YouTube and others
- Translate anything to Spanish, German, French, Italian and many other languages
- Use natural language to get what you need
- Connect with social media like Facebook and Twitter
- Get weather forecasts for any location
- Manage your calendar; quickly find out what your day looks like
- Take notes
- Find the best restaurant or bar in town
- Get directions and navigate to friends, restaurants and stores
- Quickly find locations on Google Maps
- Set alarms and reminders, alerting you at a specific time if needed
- Read and send text messages, emails and tweets
- Make phone calls, find contact details
- Play videos or search for images
- Launch from the home button (upwards swipe)
- Save common tasks as favourites so you can quickly access them
- Continue the same conversation across multiple online devices
- Search with Google, Bing and Yahoo for the answer to any question
...and much more – all you have to do is ask!
Indigo is connected to services like Google, Twitter, Facebook, Yelp, Wikipedia, Yahoo, Google Images, Google Maps, World Weather Online, Streetview, YouTube, Google Translate, Wolfram Alpha and more. New services are added frequently.
The Indigo speech driven app is currently a Beta app, which means you may experience minor glitches as we refine it. Please get in touch with us if you find persistent issues.
Questions, comments or requests? We’d love to hear from you. Email us at email@example.com or send a tweet to @hello_indigo.
Indigo is an alternative to other voice personal assistant apps in the market like Siri from Apple, Voice Actions, Google Now, Nuance, Dragon Mobile Assistant, Vlingo, Voice Search, S Voice, Iris, IBM Watson, Siri, Maluuba, Skyvi, Jeannie, Speaktoit Assistant and other voice control applications. Get Indigo now and find out how clever she is. Indigo is also available on Windows Phone 8.
Experience the most attentive and intelligent hands-free virtual assistant on Android. Nuance’s powerful voice recognition gives you full command and control of your mobile device so you can accomplish tasks quickly and easily.
GET HELP: "What can you do?"
WEATHER: "What's the weather today?"
TIME: "What time is it in Tokyo?"
CALENDAR: "Set up a meeting with Leah Hurley tomorrow at 2 PM." or "What's my agenda like tomorrow?"
TEXT: “Text Jon I'll be there in five minutes."
CALL: "Call Ashley on her mobile."
SEARCH THE WEB: "Find me a pub in Boston." or "Show me a picture of a baby elephant."
CHAT: "What do you like to do?" or "What's the meaning of life?"
LAUNCH APPS: "Open calculator." or "Open Angry Birds."
MAPS AND NAVIGATION: "What's the best way to Seattle, Washington?"
MEDIA: "Play Bruno Mars."
EMAIL: "Email Rachel, Subject: Let's plan for the meeting tomorrow."
SOCIAL MEDIA: Update Facebook or Twitter - "Send out a new Tweet, What a finish to the game!"
LOCATION SHARING: “Tell Nancy where I am.” or “Where’s Dave?”
READ BACK: Dragon can read back your incoming text messages and you can then reply hands-free
Attentive Mode: Turn this feature on to be able to wake up Dragon at anytime - even when your device is in lock screen or asleep! Just say "Hello Dragon (and your command)" and Dragon will wake up and return what you asked for.
Using Nuance’s renowned language understanding, ambient intelligence and expressive voice technology, Dragon Mobile Assistant actively listens, interprets commands, and provides users a flexible, adaptive, and intuitive experience. Dragon Mobile Assistant for Android makes use of a significant number of Android’s core operating system components. Taking advantage of Nuance’s proprietary and patented technology, the application provides users with extremely impressive accuracy rates in natural language understanding while Nuance’s wake-up phrase detection service is tuned for lower battery consumption and supports active background detection so that the application can be accessed even while the device is not in use.
With Dragon Mobile Assistant, users experience a more human-like interaction with their mobile device, as they can simply use their voice to make calls, send text messages and emails, update social networks like Facebook and Twitter, get directions, check the weather, find new restaurants and make reservations, and much more. Nuance’s Dragon Mobile Assistant for Android devices took the personal voice assistant experience to a new level earlier this year by being the first to introduce proactive assistant features such as voice notifications that can be read aloud for Facebook, texts, calls and appointments; the ability to share a user’s location with friends and family; be automatically dialed in to a user’s scheduled conference call; and even predict when a user is in a moving vehicle and switch over to hands-free, eyes-free activation.
The latest version of Dragon Mobile Assistant has been upgraded with an improved user interface and is faster and more accurate than the previous installment. Featuring 3 distinct personalities to choose from – Jessica, Victoria and Jonathan – Dragon Mobile Assistant converses with users in the voice that they feel best represents their personality and lifestyle, resulting in a more personalized two-way dialogue. Also, the newest version features more prominent ‘one-shot’ command capabilities in Attentive Mode, allowing users to simply say, ‘Hello Dragon, Schedule an appointment for lunch at 11a.m. with Derek,’ to easily complete their desired task.
Compare it to other assistants like Indigo, Skyvi, Voice Actions, Voice Search, EVA Intern, Iris, IBM Watson, Maluuba, Evi, Jeannie, Speaktoit, AIVC and Wolfram Alpha.
Your smart assistant schedules and sends birthday greetings and gifts, cleans up and adds new contacts, checks traffic, notifies you about bad weather, tracks packages, and more. Information appears just when you need it.
With over 6,000 five start reviews on both Google Play and the Apple App Store, EasilyDo has received accolades from WSJ, Good Housekeeping, Lifehacker, TechCrunch, PC Magazine, NBC’s Today Show, Forbes, Reuters, AllThingsD, Fast Company, GigaOM, Computerworld, The Next Web, TMCnet, PandoDaily and more
EasilyDo's Do Its streamline your online life:
Navigate Your Day
• Event Alerts: Automatically know when it’s time to go to an event with estimated drive time, and parking.
• Conference Calls: Dial into conference calls and view attendees’ LinkedIn profiles
• Traffic: Do It’s Automatically check traffic for your daily commute
• Directions: Get directions and drive time to home or work
• Weather: View local weather.
• To Do Lists: Enter reminders on the go making sure you never forget that important event
• Boarding Passes: Virtual boarding passes means no more worrying about where you put it.
• Flights: Track flight status (delays, cancellations, gate changes) all in real time.
• Itineraries: Add flight itineraries to your calendar
• Reservations: View confirmations for hotels, car rentals, restaurants (OpenTable), movies (Fandango), and events (Eventbrite, Meetup, Ticketmaster), and add to calendar
• Track packages: Know exactly where that important FedEx or UPS package is at all times.
• Banking: Set reminders for bills
• Weather: Get bad weather alerts the night before
• Contacts: Be notified of emails from specific people and/or keywords
• Email: Respond to actionable emails on the go.
Stay Connected Socially
• Birthdays: Schedule personalized birthday greetings and send gifts via email or Facebook
• RSVP: Never miss an invitation from Facebook, GCal, and Evite
• Facebook: Catch important and trending updates from Facebook friends
• LinkedIn: Congratulate a LinkedIn connection on a new job
• Photos: View top photos of the day and Facebook pics you're tagged in
• Plus: Add Facebook profile photos to your contacts
• Contacts: Find contact information from email to update your Contacts, Salesforce, and/or
Evernote Hello, and connect on LinkedIn
• Contact Manager: Merge duplicate contacts
• Calendar: Create calendar events automatically for meetings you have agreed to in email
• Accounting: File receipts (and save to Evernote)
• Email: Backup emails and attachments to Dropbox/Evernote/Box
• Productivity: Clean out expired deals and old calendar reminders from email
• Social: Sync your Facebook profile photo to Twitter
• Security: Check which apps can access your personal data
Your data is always yours and always protected.
Contact our support team within the app (Account > Support) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supports Android 4.0 and higher.
Your data is always yours and always protected. You choose which services to connect with EasilyDo and which ‘Do Its’ to keep turned on under each service.
This free app makes it easier than ever for users of Kaori-san to tell us what they need and communicate with one of our assistants.
- dictate your request into the app and submit it.
- type your request into the app to better explain what you need.
- rate assistant's performance on each request.
- review all your requests from the past.
-Number of alarms limited only by the amount of memory on your device.
-Alarm can be set to repeat daily, on weekdays only, on particular weekday(s), on particular date with option to repeat yearly.
-Option to repeat alarm on hourly/minute basis after the alarm first came due. For example, use this as a snooze feature.
-Much more than just an alarm, this is your personal assistant: use it for birthday reminder, doctor's appointments, meetings, etc.
-Notification when the alarm comes due, in addition to voice alert message. The notification can be disabled.
-Record your action taken after your alarm came due. Records are kept for the past 7 days, and can be recalled anytime.
-Check your Today's Agenda at anytime of the day for what's still remain to be done for today.
-Announcement of the time/date of next alarm when the current alarm comes due. This announcement can be turned off if desired.
We have tried to get more information from the user (Lenise) who claimed that this app contains a virus, but she's not responding. We don't know what her motive is for this claim, but it is extremely frustrating to us. A lot of time and efforts have been put into this app so that we think it may be useful for users of Android phones. For users who may be put off by her claim, we have now published the app in Amazon's appstore. Like Apple's iPhone appstore, Amazon test all the apps they publish in its appstore to verify the functionality. More important, it made sure the apps don't contain virus, before putting them in their appstore.
2/27/2012 - release 1.0.0226: Added an enhancement.
Please visit our website www.eanovate.com for more details about this app.
★★★★★This is wonderful!
I adore this system. It's exactly what I was looking for, and I'm so pleased with how personable it is. Definite five stars.
After much experementing, I have found a wealth of uses for this app. Outstanding really as I am in the car alot or on the go. A must have for a buisy lifestyle.
it's frighteningly intelligent. I was astonished by how easily I picked up on my commands and the shear number of responses it is preprogrammed with.
Small changes in the things we do can make a huge difference.
The small change of receiving all the necessary information you need at the start of your day
(such as weather, relevant news, your reminders for the day and transport news)
can be the difference between being on time or late for work,
not forgetting your gym kit before setting out, or being caught out in the rain without an umbrella.
CYMAN is that small change - that extra something to give you the right information but most importantly, at the right time.
Inspired by Tony Stark's JARVIS System from the Iron Man motion picture, CYMAN is more than just a Siri alternative.
The Cyman System actively helps you organise your tasks, and gives you the local weather, your tasks, and news headlines with it's own alarm. Plus much more to come!
The menu contains examples of commands that Cyman will understand. Also, you can check our twitter page www.twitter.com/cymansystem for suggestions of commands.
Please note this is an Alpha release. Consequently, certain features are still in development. Please leave feedback on our website if you find any issues! They will be much more useful to us if you give full details including your phone model and Android version.
-A British male "butler" voice powered by iSpeech technology (http://www.ispeech.org)
-Calling and texting
-Twitter & Facebook status
-Opening Android applications
-Latest news articles
-Local and international weather information
-Task list management
-Limited mobile device controls
-UK National Rail enquiry (beta)
Created by: UGOBEL
Software Author: Ugochi Anomelechi
Design: Christabel Anomelechi
I CANNOT HEAR ANYTHING
- Ensure your media volume is up
- If you are using iSpeech ensure your ring volume is up
- Ensure your text-to-speech settings are enabled (usually located in your Android Settings -> Language & Input settings)
CYMAN SOUNDS FEMALE, I WANT HIM TO SOUND MORE LIKE JARVIS
- If you do not have Android version 4.0 and upwards, there is no British male voice available by default. You can go to Google Play to download various apps like SVOX and IVONA.
- You can turn on iSpeech from the menu within the app to use the British voice there, but the experience is not as smooth as your native Android speech
- Follow this interesting post from a fan here: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=8115.0
I WANT TO GIVE CYMAN ANOTHER NAME
- Tell Cyman "change your nickname to Jarvis" for example
WHY DOES CYMAN CALL ME SIR WHEN I AM FEMALE?
- Cyman simply does not know. Tell Cyman you are female...that's all there is to it!
- Go to our website at www.cymansystem.com/Cyman.html?page=contactus and let us know all the details, or email us at email@example.com
- Follow us on our Facebook, Google+ and YouTube pages (on Facebook we are called J.A.R.V.I.S System)
only speak to your phone and do a lot of things,
very easy to use with no more than one page and complete verbal interface, using Eve you will have the ability to :
Send text messages,
Reply to text messages,
Set up alarms,
Get your location with or without using internet or keep getting your location within a specificed time interval,
Save your location information,
Track your day events and save them,
Get date and time,
Open any app on your phone,
and a lot of other cool upcoming options depending on user feedback such as :
controlling your computer with voice,
ability to have a conversation,
completely automatic calorie tracker,
unit converters, and a lot more to come!
★★★★★ “Wonderful and SO EASY”
★★★★★ “Amazing. So many uses!”
Get organized, get inspired, and get more done with Springpad—the free personal organizer app that lets you save and organize tasks, recipes, notes, movies and more. Save from anywhere, on any device. We enhance what you save with info and suggestions to help you do even more.
- “Better than Evernote for managing information.” – Washington Post
- “One of the 50 Best Apps of 2013.” – Time
- CREATE notebooks for every facet of your life, at home and at work
- SHARE your notebooks with friends, family and co-workers.
- PLAN your vacation. Save hotel, restaurants, activities, subway maps, pictures and more.
- BOOKMARK videos and articles you want to check out later.
- FOLLOW notebooks by trusted experts to stay on top of trends and useful tips.
- MANAGE your personal or work to-do’s and get reminder alerts.
- COLLABORATE with co-workers on a project with notes, videos, links and tasks.
NEW NOTEBOOKS, MORE ENHANCEMENTS
Springpad 4.5 features new notebooks customized for tasks, recipes, home improvement, work projects, shopping, movies and more, plus blank notebooks you can set up however you want. We also give you more helpful info, links and alerts for everything you save.
SAVE ONCE, IT’S THERE WHEN YOU NEED IT, ON ANY DEVICE
- Create an account and log in on the web or on your favorite device. Your saves will sync automatically.
- Android: Smartphones and Tablets
- Web: www.springpad.com
SPRINGPAD FOR ANDROID
- Save to Springpad from your favorite apps and mobile browser with “Add to Springpad” in your sharing menu.
- Enhance productivity with tap-to-edit capabilities, manual reordering, and dynamic checklists.
- Create custom Springpad widgets for your home screen.
EVERYTHING YOU SAVE, WE MAKE BETTER
--Get info and links with everything you save, automatically
--Save a recipe, and we’ll create shopping lists and suggest wine pairings.
--Add a movie and we’ll let you know it’s available to watch or stream.
--Save a product and we’ll show you where you can buy it.
SAVE AND ACCESS FROM ANYWHERE, EFFORTLESSLY.
✔ Save things you find on the go or on the web.
✔ Clip an article, snap a photo, record a voice memo or save a nearby place
✔ Access the things you save from any of your devices.
- More about Springpad: http://springpad.com/about
- Support: http://springpad.com/support
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/springpad
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/springpad
- Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
+ Email: any combination of GMail, Google Apps, or POP/IMAP accounts. Exchange too if you use a supported email client. See below for a list of supported clients.
+ Text messages: both native and Google Voice, including pop-up and reply options
+ Missed calls: return calls directly from the app
+ Calendar events (including Exchange & Facebook if supported by your phone)
+ Tasks: Astrid, DGT GTD (w/Pure Widget plugin), Google Tasks Organizer, Got To Do, GTasks by Dato, ToDo Task Manager, or TouchDown
+ Feedly RSS feeds
+ Twitter timeline
+ Facebook news
Use in any of 4 modes:
+ Lock Screen: Use as a lock screen replacement to preview all of your stuff without going thru the hassle of unlocking the phone. You choose which info is safe to show on the lock screen.
+ Welcome Screen: Instant-on immediately after unlocking the phone.
+ Home Screen Widget: 'always on' interface wherever you want it. Use a full-widget that includes a preview area, or a single-row, icons-only widget that simply shows the app icons with counts. Many sizes to choose from. Optionally use a Sense-like or Glass theme for the full-widget.
+ Lock Screen Widget: for Android 4.2 & up you can also put the EA widget on the system lock screen.
Full-widgets are scrollable for Android 3.0 & later, and for any launcher that supports version 2 of the scrollable widgets extension, such as: ADW, Launcher+, Go and Zeam.
In every mode: launch apps, return missed calls, dial voicemail (or optionally choose to launch Google Voice, Visual Voicemail or any other voicemail app).
Reply to SMS messages directly from the Welcome Screen or Lock Screen, without unlocking (if you enable this option).
Host your favorite widgets & shortcuts on lock or welcome screen.
The background image will be the same as your home screen wallpaper (including live wallpapers). Customize the color and transparency of the text displays in all modes. Optionally select custom icons for the tabs.
Integrates with MetaWatch (MWM-CE & MWM-NE)
Supported POP/IMAP clients: AquaMail, Enhanced Email, K9 and Kaiten Mail
You don’t need to use a supported client to access POP/IMAP accounts in EA, however, if you do, then EA can access your messages directly from the on-device database, without having to fetch them over your data connection. Also, tapping a message in EA will open it in the corresponding app.
If you don’t want to use one of the supported email clients, then you can use EA’s free POP/IMAP add-on to fetch your messages from your mail server (EA will install it for you if you decide to use it).
Supported Exchange clients: TouchDown by NitroDesk and Enhanced Email by Quantum Solutions
If you want to preview Exchange email in EA, your best options are to use either TouchDown or Enhanced Email. TouchDown is a dedicated Exchange app that gives you access to your corporate email, calendar and tasks. Enhanced Email is a general email client that supports Exchange accounts in addition to POP/IMAP accounts. Some people are also able to access their Exchange accounts using K9 or Kaiten. Some Exchange servers also allow access via IMAP.
Note that we would also love to support the stock EMail & GMail apps but unfortunately, Google does not currently allow 3rd party apps to access those databases.
Even without direct access to the GMail app’s data, you still have two good options for accessing your gmail & Google Apps accounts in EA:
1. enable IMAP for your account (from GMail on the web, see Settings/Mail settings/Forwarding & POP/IMAP), then access your account using one of the supported POP/IMAP clients, or the POP/IMAP add-on.
2. select the "Get from Google" option when setting up your account in EA and EA will fetch your gmail preview from Google’s servers.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or problems.
A personal assistant that gets things done quickly by typing.
- Launch apps by typing just 2 characters of the app name.
- Call friends by typing just 2 characters of your friend's name.
- Enter text into the search box and send it via your favorite texting app.
Why is it so fast?
It uses at least 1 step less than any other launcher:
- mrQuery: tap android home button, type two letters of app name (3 steps)
- Default launcher: tap home button, look for an app, swipe to another screen (optional), tap app (3-5 steps).
- Default Google search: tap android home button, tap google search widget, type app name, scroll past web search suggestions, tap app (5 steps)
- iPhone search: tap iPhone home button, swipe down, type app name, tap app (4 steps)
- Recent apps show above the search box.
- Call or text your frequent contacts, by entering their name.
- Enter text into the search box and send it via your favorite texting app.
- Enter text into the search box and search Google, PlayStoreת YouTube and more.
- Click the physical home button again to go to the default launcher (configurable). on Samsung devices, it is recommended to cancel S voice*.
- Support for Google now "Assist" action: swipe-up from the bottom navbar (on supporting devices).
- Access system settings quickly.
- Smart calendar events like "today", "tomorrow" and "tuesday"
- Braun inspired design.
- Time saved statistics.
- Dial phone numbers.
- Create shortcuts to any action on your phone.
- No background processes whatsoever.
The science behind mrQuery
mrQuery is based on the theory of Pavlovian conditioning. It is much faster since you can always launch an app in the same way, no matter what state your phone is in.
On conventional launchers, when you want to launch an app, sometimes, your phone will not be on your 1st home screen. Whether you like it or not, your mind takes a few milliseconds to readjust to what you are looking at.
Using mrQuery, no matter what state your phone is in, doing the following steps will always take you to the gmail app: home button, letter G, letter M. This fact makes it easy to develop instinctive respondent conditioning to what you need to do, e.g. read email.
Serial recall vs. free recall
Texting with mrQuery is much easier on our memory recall mechanism.
When we want to text someone, we first hold in our head, the message that we want to send.
But regular texting apps like whatsapp and kik make us think of the less important data first: which app to use and to whom to send the message.
With mrQuery, when you have a message in your head like "remember the milk", you can start typing the message right away. After finishing typing the message and getting that task out of your way, the appropriate apps present themselves, and only after choosing the app, your recent contacts from that app are presented.
- alternative spelling: mister query , mr query
- thanks to the apps that inspired me: Alfred, Launchy, GNOME Do, Quicksilver, Synapse, Listary, LaunchBar, Apptivate, Fast Launcher, Found
- Reviewd by Alan Henry from LifeHacker: http://bit.ly/mrQuery_on_lifeHacker
*Cancel S Voice: Load S Voice, then press the menu key and hit "Settings." Next, uncheck "Open via the home key."
Never forget a return visit again or be frustrated trying to find you paper notes!
NOTE: Please send suggestions by e-mail instead of leaving them in a comment, since I can't reply if I don't understand what you mean, and the suggestion will never be implemented!
* Easily create and generate territories with streets, buildings or rural addresses
* Tag addresses with GPS positions and see them on a map
* Make fast notes of a visit with just a few clicks
* Automatically update visit dates
* Create a ministry schedule for your service year or month
* Share information using NFC
* Keep track of return visits, bible studies and magazine routes
* Keep track of return visits by date, neighborhood or bookmarks
* Send addresses and return visits as SMS if several publishers work a territory or as data to import directly into Ministry Assistant.
* Add time for return visit to Google calendar
* See statistics over a territory, what time and days you've been working there
* Keep track of your service time for each month and year, and send the report by SMS or e-mail
* Different profiles like pioneer or auxiliary pioneer
* Widget for month report
* Backup/restore easily to never lose your notes if something unexpected happens
GET_ACCOUNTS and USE_CREDENTIALS
Needed to be able to make backups to Google Drive
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION and ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION
Needed for GPS tagging addresses
Needed to use Google Maps
READ_CALENDAR and WRITE_CALENDAR
Needed to be able to write the appointment with a return visit to the Google Calendar
Needed to import a person or person details from the contacts on the phone
Thanks to those who translate!
Fitur yang tersedia:
· Layanan Kartu
· Isi Ulang
· Layanan Tambahan
· Daftar Paket
· Tagihan Pascabayar
INSTANT is provided for Indosat Customer to manage their Indosat account through their smart device easily.
· Card service
· Value Added Services
· Register Package
· Billing Postpaid
This app supports bluetooth headset (Android 3.0+ is required).
• VOICE DIALLING
• WRITING SMS (EASY TO USE TEXT EDITOR)
• DISPLAYING RECEIVE SMS WINDOW AND READING IT (TEXT-TO-SPEECH ENGINE IS REQUIRED)
• START NAVIGATION WITH SETTING DESTINATION
• SEARCHING WEB
• LAUNCHING CUSTOM APPS
• MAKING NOTES
Voice recognition in some languages need access to Internet. If new message window doesn’t display make sure that other message apps don’t block SMS notifications.
HOW TO USE MY APP?
Save all key-words to commands.
Check contact/app key-words. If they contains signs and words hard to speak, you should change them.
To start recognizing - click start button, to stop recognizing - click stop button.
HOW TO SPEAK THE COMMAND?
Calling: *phone key-word* + *contact key-word*
Example: "call john"
Writing SMS: *write SMS key-word* + *contact key-word*
Example: "write to john"
Writing Note: *write note key-word* + *name*
Example: "new note first"
Open Note: *open note key-word* + *name*
Example: "open note first"
Nawigation: *navigation key-word* + *destination* - Google Maps is required or other navigation app which react for navigation intent
Example: "navigation new york aberdeen street"
Searching: *searching key-word* + *target*
Example: "search restaurant berlin"
Launching apps: *aunch app key-word* + *app key-word*
Example: "launch mail"
While you are editing text, you can delete one word, whole text message or text after the word which you said...
Example for key-word: "delete since"
Hi, what's up?I am *playing a fantastic game.
To delete words after *:
"delete since playing"
- Browse file more quickly and easily.
- Upload and download files.
- File management. You can manage the files, move/copy/rename/shared files easily.
- Play Music. Make the skydrive as you music player.
Generic unit signals such as 0-20 and 4-20 mA, 0-10, and 2-10 Volt are provided for calculation.
Furthermore, 12 bit measured values/signals such as 0-4095 digits and 819-4095 digits and Pt100 temperature and resistance values can be calculated accordingly.
Also non-linear values/signals can be calculated respectively.
Who ever wants to convert a measured value into a signal value or vice versa, this can be done with the aid of the Commissioning-Assistant quickly and easily.
An electrician is to check the measuring circuit of a volumetric flow measurement and loops with his instrument into the measuring circuit.
He knows it to be a 4-20 mA signal and measures 7.93 mA hereby he learns the measuring range
of 0-120000 Bm3/h.
Also, he is sure that the differential pressure transmitter does not take root and therefore it is a nonlinear signal.
This information he receives from the Commissioning-Assistant which results into 59472,68 Bm3/h, corresponding with 49.56% of the measuring range.
Now he knows exactly what a PLS at 7.93 mA needs to show.
The table (select signal) lists all corresponding values in 25% increments in order to immediately verify the measurements by using a calibrator on the test length.
In the reverse case, he can also obtain given a certain value the measurement of the mA of the PLS.
For example a volumetric flow measurement needs to be checked It should be E.g. in the PLS for the volumetric flow measurement the measurement of 90000 Bm3/h is simulated/frozen, according to the respective data he obtains a result of 13,0mA and therefore can simulate the analog input respectively.
For Instance a proportional amplifier is to be checked, the input given as 4-20 mA / output -10 - 10 volts.
The corresponding analog output of the PLS is 13.87 mA, but what can the shift electrician gauge at the output of the proportional amplifier?
The result is: 2.34 Volt
Peter Grebe for the English translation
* The Commissioning-Assistant is free, absolutely free of advertising, does not collect any data, that requires no internet and no special permissions!
Keywords/Stichworte/Tags: Inbetriebnahme, Inbetriebsetzung, IBN, IBS, Spannung, Strom, Temperatur, Leittechnik, Messtechnik, Messwert, Signal, Einheit, Überprüfung, Helfer, messen, berechnen, prüfen, testen, simulieren, commissioning, voltage, current, temperature, process control, instrumentation, measurement, signal unit, review, assistent, analyze, check, calculate, test, simulate