Management and Care tool designed to Pet Parents care for their dogs throughout their lives. It is the first complete application from Food to Fun for your dog.
It contains all of the following items:
1) Ability to record key information about your dog
a. Health Info
c. Shelter Info
d. Spay/Neuter Info
e. Shot Records and Dates
2) The ability to access and share this information with friends, family and providers
3) Database of the best in local care providers near them based on a rating system that combines the best in local information with their care providers involvement in the community.
4) The ability to upload new information such as health events and new photo’s
5) Resource guides in choosing the best service providers, food, insurance and specific breed information.
6) Automated registration at Found Animals national registry.
7) Access to new dog-training guides for parents and children.
8) Direct links to online ordering of food.
9) Access to fun games to play with their dog.
10) Access to great places to go with their dog.
11) A point based reward system for the recording and creating of good habits to make their dogs life happy, healthy and more engaging. The more they managed their dogs information and the more they do with their dog the more points they earn. Accumulated points equal discounts and free stuff for the things they need for their dog.
12) Fun social challenges for those active members and their dogs. See if they can be the best pet parent they can be.
13) Dog license information and reminders
14) Reminders, notes, and updates from their dogs on important care activities and breed information.