I like this app because it helps me track my climbs. It is nice to be able to take pictures of the hardest climbs I do. I also like seeing gyms around me and people who are logging climbs at my gyms. One thing that would be cool is if gyms could log in to the app and feature a route or problem that is worth extra points for the day/week/month. Allowing gyms to create accounts could add a lot of cool features.
I wish there were workouts and challenges for bouldering. Also would be cool to have some away from wall workouts to build the strength you need for climbing. Still 5 stars because it's the best app for this so far.
Nice app to log climbed routes and already knows about a lot of indoor climbing places! Wish it would also allow to log failed attempts and ongoing projects.Another cool feature would be create challenges between a group of friends.
I'm a beginner climber, fun to use. The work outs and challenges seem to be only for top rope. Wish there was some bouldering workouts or challenges
It is a neat little app; however, has two problems. Firstly, the UI is pretty subpar with crammed designs and poor aesthetic. Secondly, the lack of people who use the app; needs more promotion. Thanks!
Your claim to use Google or Facebook accounts is false. There's ZERO reason to ask for a password once you've used either provider's oauth functionality.
MyClimb Challenges and Workouts!
• Get ready for one of our biggest updates yet with customized challenges and workouts to make climbing even more fun
• Track your progress to earning challenge awards, and compete with the entire MyClimb community for badges
• Track your climbing time in customized climbing workouts developed by climbing experts
• As your favorite climbing gym to make even more challenges and workouts for you!
• Tons of bugfixes and performance improvements, as well
All you need about climbing routes and boulders in your favourite climbing gym!