The simplest application to calculate how much you make when selling on Amazon!
-Calculates United States fees
-Calculates United Kingdom fees
-Compatible with Pro Merchant subscribers
-Copies profit, sale price, and fees to your phone
so that you can document sales in your favorite
word processor/spreadsheet application
Note: This application assumes shipping credit covers the cost of shipping. As a result, shipping is not factored into calculations.
Disclaimer: Calculator for Amazon US/UK is in no way endorsed by Amazon.
- View and search orders
- Ship merchant-fulfilled orders
- View merchant and Amazon-fulfilled inventory
- Add items to the inventory
- Update pricing and quantity for inventory items
- Search existing product listings on Amazon
- Barcode scanning supporting UPC, EAN, ISBN, ASIN and FNSKU
You must have an account on www.sellermobile.com to use this application.
* SellerMobile will only work for sellers with a pro merchant subscription on Amazon.
View your pending orders and confirm shipments. Receive a notification when your product sells.
Search, sort and filter your inventory items. Update prices and quantities on the go.
Search for new items to sell on Amazon
Check current prices, sales rank, and customer reviews of items on Amazon by using text search or scanning barcodes.
Estimate the profitability of your items before you sell
Add product cost information to see the estimated profitability of your items after primary Selling on Amazon and Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) fees.
List your items for sale
Create listings on Amazon quickly and easily.
Respond to customer messages
Provide great customer service by responding to customer questions quickly with the app.
Support from Amazon
Have a question about selling on Amazon? Use the app to contact Seller Support.
Secure access to your Amazon Seller account
All activity is routed through Amazon's servers.
Don't pay $50/month for other apps. Profit Bandit provides more functionality for a fraction of the price. It's the best-value scouting app. Period.
You WILL make the money that you spend on this app. Guaranteed.
• Bluetooth scanner support (requires additional In-app Purchase)
• Voice search
• Search CamelCamelCamel, eBay, Pricegrabber and others directly from the app
• Highlights offers from "MegaSellers" (high-volume FBA Sellers). This is very often an offer from Amazon.
• Oversize item notification
• Tap any seller to base your profit from
• Auto-calculate or manual adjust the sell price
• One-handed scouting: shake the phone to scan
• Show Net Profit ($) or Profit Margin (%)
• Customizable color scheme
• Scan History
• Offline scanning
• Amazon web view
• Continuous/Batch scan mode
• Blind scouting: Profit, SalesRank and/or # of sellers can be spoken aloud using TTS. Pair with a bluetooth scanner and your phone can stay in our pocket while you scout!
• Profit amount and SalesRank level Vibrate Alerts
• Supports ZXing Barcode Scanner. ShopSavvy barcode scanner is built-in. Bluetooth scanners are also supported (but require an paid add-on)
• See other sellers' prices for FBA, New, Used and Collectible items
• Supports Amazon USA, UK, France, Germany and Canada
• Search by barcode or keywords
• See an itemized list of the profit calculation if you click the profit amount
• Display weight and SalesRank
• Save store location in Shipment CSV
If you're an FBA seller Profit Bandit calculates all the FBA fees for you and even lets you input your custom shipping rate to give you an even more accurate profit calculation.
Even if you're not an FBA seller Profit Bandit uses USPS Postage Rates (or Royal Mail for UK and Canada Post for CA) and Amazon Marketplace fees to calculate a precise profit figure.
• Scan clearance and closeout items
• Pick out the most valuable items at a garage sale or thrift store
• Resellers can instantly assess the value of an item
• Scan every item in your house or business to scout potential profit
FBA SELLERS: Add products to your "Shipment" list, then either save or email a CSV spreadsheet of your shipment that can be used to upload inventory to Amazon or as a reference document.
Profit Calculation Factors:
• Postage Rates (USPS media mail/1st class/parcel post, Royal Mail for UK)
• Amazon Variable closing fee
• Amazon Referral Fee
• Amazon Fixed Closing Fee
• Amazon Shipping credit (non-FBA)
• FBA Order handling fee
• FBA Pick & Pack fee
• FBA Oversize fee
• FBA Zero Fee Fulfillment (over $300)
• FBA Weight handling fee
• FBA 30-day Storage Fee
• FBA Shipping Rate (user provided)
• Your cost to purchase item (user provided)
• Auto-calculated sell price on Amazon (can also be specified by user)
Follow us on Twitter: @ProfitBandit
BEFORE POSTING 1-STAR REVIEWS PLEASE CONTACT THE DEVELOPER if you encounter any problems or have any questions. We will address every issue. Also, please send us any features you'd like to see in the app. The most popular suggestions will be incorporated into future versions at no additional cost to you.
Your business, powered by Amazon
Process simple transactions on the fly or customize the programmable register to fit your business with categories, images, product variations and more.
Fast, reliable deposits
Next-day deposits to your bank account for swiped transactions and up to $1,000 per day for manually keyed transactions. Not all banks support next day deposits.
Support when you need it
Access to award-winning, live customer support from Amazon.
Rely on the same trust and technology that powers millions of Amazon.com purchases.
No monthly fees or long-term contracts
No fees for chargebacks, refunds, or international cards. No long-term commitments.
At-a-glance insights help you understand customer spending like never before, right in the app.
How do you get started?
- Download the free app and enter some basic information to create your Amazon Payments account
- Order a Secure Card Reader on Amazon.com
- Connect the Secure Card Reader to your mobile phone or tablet and start accepting cards
Amazon Local Register features:
- Take credit and debit card payments
- Record cash transactions
- Customize your register with saved product images and prices
- Give customers printed or e-mail receipts
- Customize tax, tips, and signature settings
- Easily issue full and partial refunds or resend receipts
- Password-protect sensitive account information and sales reports
- No monthly fee or fees for processing chargebacks
Amazon Local Register is compatible with the following Android phones and tablets:
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy S5
- Kindle Fire HD and HDX 7''
- Kindle Fire HD and HDX 8.9''
* View Competitive Pricing offers from all channels and conditions (Merchant, FBA, Amazon)
* Bluetooth scanner compatible
* See gross profit on every item, add cost to calculate net profit and ROI
* Add items to a buy list including cost, supplier, date purchased and more. Email your buy list to a CSV file
* View entire search history
* View an entire net profit breakdown, set sales tax rates and inbound shipping costs
* Quick links to CamelCamelCamel, eBay, Amazon Prime Comparison and more.
* Buy box clearly marked for all offers
* Sales rank, weight tier and category shown underneath title
* Quick and easy setup, login with your InventoryLab account and you're set to start scouting!
* Developed by InventoryLab, you will have the satisfaction of knowing you have support when you need it, and all suggestions will be taken into further consideration for later versions.
Our powerful management apps allow your Amazon seller's account activity to be linked on your mobile device. Easily manage your selling activity anytime and anywhere.
The app is the perfect complement to the Amazon Seller Central and has been created with the goal, to access easy and comfortable orders, inventory and other sales support functions on mobile devices.
MWS Sales features a very clean user-interface that allows you to easily navigate through your daily tasks. You can monitor all essentials right at your fingertips.
Check your orders in near real-time, manage inventories, search or reprice items. Scan barcodes to search inventory, list a new product or export CSV files for excel-sheets (orders & sales data).
The following features are included:
Search and show orders. Quickly view all orders for the buyer. Simply view every day revenue totals without running reports.
Detailed order view provides general order information including order items and promotions. Contact your buyer through email or phone. Directly show inventory data.
Ship and Confirm:
Simply mark a merchant-fulfilled order as shipped. Scan tracking labels or manually input tracking information (supports multible packages).
Filter through your orders by date, status, and buyer email or fetch orders quickly by the Amazon order ID.
The sales graphic module offers the opportunity to let the retrieved orders represented in the form of a sales graph (quantity or total amount).
Manage your inventory and update price, promotions and quantity information for existing listings. Search (keywords) or scan barcode to view a product. Includes a repricing tool: competitive pricing & lowerst offer listings
Search and Sell:
Search Amazon for existing products by name or by scanning a barcode** and see pricing information, sales rank and other offers. Easily add products to the inventory.
Manage your marketplaces with a simple touch. Simply change to different marketplaces.
Near real-time orders:
The background service automatically checks for updates and applies any updates that it discover.
NEW: Includes a great live order widget for your homescreen !
Scheduling automatic inventory updates:
Set scheduled time for inventory updates.
Export CSV files:
Export orders or sales data for your excel-sheet.
Use this function to correct time deviations.
Requirement: Amazon Pro Merchant Account
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU FIND ANY PROBLEMS. All bug reports will be resolved.
All data is sent directly to Amazon. There is no third-party server to collect data - no advertising or spam. This app based on an in-house project. We are using this app day by day. You can see our products on the screenshoots :-).
** This app requires a separate barcode scanner (We recommend the free and open-source ZXing).
The gives you all informations you need: Best Sales Rank & Lowest Price and the best you can use the integrated Barcode scanner.
If you are amazon seller this app is what you looking for. You can check the products sales rank of products on the go. You just need your smartphone with internet connection. Use barcode scanner or text search to find the products.
The search results contains the title of product, sales rank, smallest new and used prices of product
To select amazon site go to the settings dialog and choose the country
Now you can use (US, UK, DE, CN, CA, FR) sites.
In this version you can:
- see how many units you sold today
- review all orders
- check your inventory
- add new products
- modify product description / price / etc
- ship orders
and so much more!
Why does this application exist? Because if you are a merchant and you want to use cellphone instead of PC, then your choices are:
Choice #1: use a browser on your softphone to access Amazon Seller Central, give up and use PC
Choice #2: use PAID third party application that forces you go through THEIR server to access Amazon
I do not want to share my username, password, or information about what I sell and how I with third parties. Amazon, in a way, is my livelihood, and I thus take great care to keep it close to me.I assume anyone else who sells on Amazon feels the same way.
This application is free, and connects you directly to Amazon MWS without any proxies.
Absolutely Free No Strings Attached
While Amazon is a great platform, price parity, price competition, A-to-Z guarantee and 15% plus Amazon fee leave little room for additional expenses. If there is an expense, it should be on me, by me!
Product Designed for Me
Amazon is a good start, but it is a platform to build on. I want to have ability to add what I need to make it work for me. No limitations and no restrictions.
- Your own products browsing
- Orders browsing
- Amazon products search
- Scanning products' bar-codes and searching by them in Amazon
- Sales graphics
Setup Instructions are https://groups.google.com/d/msg/powderforamazon/QlFEejByWdA/gxs-yAKVwQ0J
- can you trust us with your password? No and we do not ask for one. You provide this app with the encrypted string that Amazon creates just for apps as ours, so we do not know it
- data is sent directly from your phone to Amazon, so unlike other products, there is no third-party developer server in between: just you, your carrier, and Amazon.
- do we collect any data? If app crashes, log file is written to your Android device. It is placed here: [root-of-sd-card]\PowderCrashLog\Crash log.txt It is up to you to send it to us if you need our help
- can our app somehow take money from your account and deposit somewhere else? No.
Having said that, here is what you should be wary of:
- this is our first version we use for our own company, so sometimes it can crash
- for now, we do not support inventories in thousands of items: Amazon throttles us
- functionality is mainly built around our needs. We are adding new features based on user input
Overall, we are hoping that by letting others use this app and talking about new features, we will improve our Amazon practices as well get a chance to do something else other than packing, shipping, and replying to irate clients :)
I have been thinking for a name for this guide for quite some time, and nothing seems to sounds better than Amazon Kindle MANIA. You better hang on to your hat because this guide is super awesome!
Imagine yourself as a bestselling author on Amazon Kindle with thousands of books published by YOU, and each of them are selling like HOT cakes!
This isn't fantasy. Amazon Kindle MANIA is jam packed with killer strategies that will almost guarantee your success in your publishing career on Amazon Kindle. But that's not all, you will learn how to write topics that your customers would love to buy. You no longer have to worry about what to sell and write.
I learned everything this guide is going to reveal to you the HARD way. I have literally spent thousands of dollars on programs and courses that promise overnight success, but none of them work. I have tried many ways and have made lots of mistakes, but that was until I found some pretty effective strategies that generate thousands of dollars from Amazon Kindle. My wife was shocked when I showed her my results.
Would you like to have a guide that tells you everything about creating killer books and generating thousands of buyers?
Amazon Kindle MANIA can be your mantra to guide you along your journey in your publishing business. You will eventually save a lot of time, effort, and money. Whenever you are stuck, it is always there to guide you through. You can even avoid the countless costly mistakes that I have made. I really wish I had this guide when I got started.
A friend of mine just quit his job after implementing everything he learned from this guide 3 months ago. At first, he was skeptical, but then he suspended his disbelief, took a leap of faith, and followed every word in this guide. Anthony Robbins once said "It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped", today you can make that decision!
EC2, S3, Route 53, ELB, RDS, DynamoDB, Auto Scaling, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, and AWS OpsWorks customers can use the app to browse resources and view configuration details, metrics, and alarms. EC2 users can perform instance lifecycle operations, manage Elastic IPs and Security Groups, and create snapshots of connected EBS volumes. Service Health Dashboard notifications provide real-time information on service availability, and users with billing permissions can monitor total service charges.
The AWS Console mobile app requires an existing AWS account. Simply create an identity using your account credentials and select your region in the menu. The app lets you stay signed in to multiple identities at once. Note that if you sign in with an AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) user account, you need to use the account alias that was included in the email address from your administrator. If you use AWS Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), we recommend using either a hardware MFA device or a virtual MFA on a separate mobile device for the greatest level of account protection.
We regularly release new features. Tell us what you want to do with the app using the feedback link in the app's menu.
Many more useful features will be added on Snapdeal Seller Zone in the coming versions.
1. Check and manage inventory and pricing of your products listed on snapdeal.com
2. View number of Pending Orders
3. Easily monitor your competitor's prices and match them with a single touch
4. View Inventory and Price Recommendations.
5. Sell a Product from Snapdeal's Catalog within minutes
6. Monitor your out of stock products and take actions to avoid sales loss
7. Stay updated with Push Notification feature
8. Raise your queries with Snapdeal's Seller Help team.
9. Monitor and improve your performance
Login using your registered seller email id (same as used on seller.snapdeal.com) to access the app.
With over 18 million members, Snapdeal.com is the most popular e-commerce destination for millions of internet users across India. The site features a wide assortment of quality products from number of Indian & International brands.