App currently supports sellers in Canada, Europe, India, Japan and United States.
View your pending orders and confirm shipments. Receive a notification when your product sells.
Search, sort and filter your inventory items. Update prices and quantities on the go.
Search for new items to sell on Amazon
Check current prices, sales rank, and customer reviews of items on Amazon by using text search or scanning barcodes.
Estimate the profitability of your items before you sell
Add product cost information to see the estimated profitability of your items after primary Selling on Amazon and Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) fees.
List your items for sale
Create listings on Amazon quickly and easily.
Respond to customer messages
Provide great customer service by responding to customer questions quickly with the app.
Support from Amazon
Have a question about selling on Amazon? Use the app to contact Seller Support.
Secure access to your Amazon Seller account
All activity is routed through Amazon's servers.
- View and search orders
- Ship merchant-fulfilled orders
- View merchant and Amazon-fulfilled inventory
- Add items to the inventory
- Update pricing and quantity for inventory items
- Search existing product listings on Amazon
- Barcode scanning supporting UPC, EAN, ISBN, ASIN and FNSKU
You must have an account on www.sellermobile.com to use this application.
* SellerMobile will only work for sellers with a pro merchant subscription on Amazon.
Don't pay $50/month for other apps. Profit Bandit provides more functionality for a fraction of the price. It's the best-value scouting app. Period.
You WILL make the money that you spend on this app. Guaranteed.
• Bluetooth scanner support (requires additional In-app Purchase)
• Voice search
• Search CamelCamelCamel, eBay, Pricegrabber and others directly from the app
• Highlights offers from "MegaSellers" (high-volume FBA Sellers). This is very often an offer from Amazon.
• Oversize item notification
• Tap any seller to base your profit from
• Auto-calculate or manual adjust the sell price
• One-handed scouting: shake the phone to scan
• Show Net Profit ($) or Profit Margin (%)
• Customizable color scheme
• Scan History
• Offline scanning
• Amazon web view
• Continuous/Batch scan mode
• Blind scouting: Profit, SalesRank and/or # of sellers can be spoken aloud using TTS. Pair with a bluetooth scanner and your phone can stay in our pocket while you scout!
• Profit amount and SalesRank level Vibrate Alerts
• Supports ZXing Barcode Scanner. ShopSavvy barcode scanner is built-in. Bluetooth scanners are also supported (but require an paid add-on)
• See other sellers' prices for FBA, New, Used and Collectible items
• Supports Amazon USA, UK, France, Germany and Canada
• Search by barcode or keywords
• See an itemized list of the profit calculation if you click the profit amount
• Display weight and SalesRank
• Save store location in Shipment CSV
If you're an FBA seller Profit Bandit calculates all the FBA fees for you and even lets you input your custom shipping rate to give you an even more accurate profit calculation.
Even if you're not an FBA seller Profit Bandit uses USPS Postage Rates (or Royal Mail for UK and Canada Post for CA) and Amazon Marketplace fees to calculate a precise profit figure.
• Scan clearance and closeout items
• Pick out the most valuable items at a garage sale or thrift store
• Resellers can instantly assess the value of an item
• Scan every item in your house or business to scout potential profit
FBA SELLERS: Add products to your "Shipment" list, then either save or email a CSV spreadsheet of your shipment that can be used to upload inventory to Amazon or as a reference document.
Profit Calculation Factors:
• Postage Rates (USPS media mail/1st class/parcel post, Royal Mail for UK)
• Amazon Variable closing fee
• Amazon Referral Fee
• Amazon Fixed Closing Fee
• Amazon Shipping credit (non-FBA)
• FBA Order handling fee
• FBA Pick & Pack fee
• FBA Oversize fee
• FBA Zero Fee Fulfillment (over $300)
• FBA Weight handling fee
• FBA 30-day Storage Fee
• FBA Shipping Rate (user provided)
• Your cost to purchase item (user provided)
• Auto-calculated sell price on Amazon (can also be specified by user)
Follow us on Twitter: @ProfitBandit
BEFORE POSTING 1-STAR REVIEWS PLEASE CONTACT THE DEVELOPER if you encounter any problems or have any questions. We will address every issue. Also, please send us any features you'd like to see in the app. The most popular suggestions will be incorporated into future versions at no additional cost to you.
Many more useful features will be added on Snapdeal Seller Zone in the coming versions.
1. Check and manage inventory and pricing of your products listed on snapdeal.com
2. View number of Pending Orders
3. Easily monitor your competitor's prices and match them with a single touch
4. View Inventory and Price Recommendations.
5. Sell a Product from Snapdeal's Catalog within minutes
6. Monitor your out of stock products and take actions to avoid sales loss
7. Stay updated with Push Notification feature
8. Raise your queries with Snapdeal's Seller Help team.
9. Monitor and improve your performance
Login using your registered seller email id (same as used on seller.snapdeal.com) to access the app.
With over 18 million members, Snapdeal.com is the most popular e-commerce destination for millions of internet users across India. The site features a wide assortment of quality products from number of Indian & International brands.
- Get instant alerts for new orders
- Update stock count and pricing for your listings
- Monitor your payments and returns
Download now and send us your feedback right from within the app. Update the app regularly to access new features. Happy selling on Flipkart!
Please note: Inventory in Flipkart Advantage is not supported.
Our powerful management apps allow your Amazon seller's account activity to be linked on your mobile device. Easily manage your selling activity anytime and anywhere.
The app is the perfect complement to the Amazon Seller Central and has been created with the goal, to access easy and comfortable orders, inventory and other sales support functions on mobile devices.
MWS Sales features a very clean user-interface that allows you to easily navigate through your daily tasks. You can monitor all essentials right at your fingertips.
Check your orders in near real-time, manage inventories, search or reprice items. Scan barcodes to search inventory, list a new product or export CSV files for excel-sheets (orders & sales data).
The following features are included:
Search and show orders. Quickly view all orders for the buyer. Simply view every day revenue totals without running reports.
Detailed order view provides general order information including order items and promotions. Contact your buyer through email or phone. Directly show inventory data.
Ship and Confirm:
Simply mark a merchant-fulfilled order as shipped. Scan tracking labels or manually input tracking information (supports multible packages).
Filter through your orders by date, status, and buyer email or fetch orders quickly by the Amazon order ID.
The sales graphic module offers the opportunity to let the retrieved orders represented in the form of a sales graph (quantity or total amount).
Manage your inventory and update price, promotions and quantity information for existing listings. Search (keywords) or scan barcode to view a product. Includes a repricing tool: competitive pricing & lowerst offer listings
Search and Sell:
Search Amazon for existing products by name or by scanning a barcode** and see pricing information, sales rank and other offers. Easily add products to the inventory.
Manage your marketplaces with a simple touch. Simply change to different marketplaces.
Near real-time orders:
The background service automatically checks for updates and applies any updates that it discover.
NEW: Includes a great live order widget for your homescreen !
Scheduling automatic inventory updates:
Set scheduled time for inventory updates.
Export CSV files:
Export orders or sales data for your excel-sheet.
Use this function to correct time deviations.
Requirement: Amazon Pro Merchant Account
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU FIND ANY PROBLEMS. All bug reports will be resolved.
All data is sent directly to Amazon. There is no third-party server to collect data - no advertising or spam. This app based on an in-house project. We are using this app day by day. You can see our products on the screenshoots :-).
** This app requires a separate barcode scanner (We recommend the free and open-source ZXing).
1. Download the free app and enter some basic information to create your Amazon Payments account.
2. Order the Amazon Local Register Secure Card Reader on Amazon.com.
3. Connect the Secure Card Reader to your phone or tablet and start accepting cards.
- Swipe or key in all major credit and debit cards
- Get paid fast with next-day deposits*
- Record cash transactions
- Organize your items with saved item images, prices, and categories
- Review reports and understand customer spending, right in the app
- Print or e-mail receipts for customers
- Customize tax, tips, and signature settings
- Issue full and partial refunds or resend receipts
- Password-protect sensitive account information and sales reports
- Create staff accounts to give limited account access to employees
- Access Amazon’s award-winning, live customer support
- Rely on the same trust and technology that powers millions of Amazon.com purchases
2.5% PER SWIPE
2.99% for manually keyed transactions.
Accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover credit and debit cards at the same rate. No monthly fees or long-term contracts. No fees for chargebacks, refunds, or international cards. No long-term commitments.
Amazon Local Register is optimized for select Android devices running Android 4.0.4+, including Galaxy S3, S4, S5, S6, and Fire tablets. It may work on other Android devices, but it has not been optimized. For security reasons, mobile devices which have been jailbroken or rooted (devices that have been modified contrary to the manufacturer’s hardware or software guidelines) are not supported by Amazon Local Register.
*In order to ensure that funds are deposited to your bank account on the next business day for swiped transactions, you must set up automatic daily transfers or manually transfer the funds from your Amazon Payments account to your bank account by 4 pm local time (4 pm Pacific for AK and HI). Not all banks have the ability to receive deposits within one business day. Contact your bank for details. Up to $1,000 per day in manually keyed transactions may be eligible for next-day deposits. Manually keyed transactions over this limit may be subject to an automatic reserves for 7 days and will not be available for transfer to your bank account during such time.
Benefits to you:
Saves you time so you can focus on other aspects of your eBay business.
Helps you determine the final sale price for your product.
Saves you time so you can focus on other aspects of your eBay business.
Helps you determine the final sale price for your product.
Increases your productivity as eBay.com and Half.com seller
Ebay Calculator (Free) is an eBay calculator, PayPal calculator and half.com calculator.
Your comments and reviews are highly appreciated. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to email us.
The eBay fees are updated as of April 2013.
The simplest application to calculate how much you make when selling on Amazon!
-Calculates United States fees
-Calculates United Kingdom fees
-Compatible with Pro Merchant subscribers
-Copies profit, sale price, and fees to your phone
so that you can document sales in your favorite
word processor/spreadsheet application
Note: This application assumes shipping credit covers the cost of shipping. As a result, shipping is not factored into calculations.
Disclaimer: Calculator for Amazon US/UK is in no way endorsed by Amazon.
Profit Calculator for eBay is the easiest way to calculate your eBay profits. Profit Calculator for eBay finds final value fees, Paypal fees, and shipping expenses so that you know exactly how much money you will make.
-Calculates fees for both US and UK
-Calculates PayPal fees
-Copies your profit, sale price, and
fees for easy organization of sales
within any documentation/notes apps
Note: This application is maintained by
an active eBay seller. Fees will be updated
to support any changes eBay implements.
Disclaimer: eBay Profit Calculator US & UK is in no way endorsed by eBay. This application is maintained by an independent developer.
eBay and PayPal are the property of their respective owners.
• Scan and redeem vouchers quickly, with one tap
• Search for a voucher using the code or customer name
• Add the bill amount and employee initials to track performance of your deal
• View changes instantly in the AmazonLocal Business Portal
• Use the app with any Android 2.2 or newer device with a back-facing camera
It’s free! To use, simply download and sign in with your AmazonLocal Business Portal account. To learn more about using this app or becoming an AmazonLocal merchant, please contact us at (866) 395-6793.
EC2, S3, Route 53, ELB, RDS, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, CloudFormation, DynamoDB, Auto Scaling, and AWS OpsWorks customers can use the app to browse resources and view configuration details, metrics, and alarms. Management functionality is supported for EC2, RDS, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, DynamoDB, Auto Scaling, and AWS OpsWorks. Service Health Dashboard notifications provide real-time information on service availability, and users with billing and CloudWatch permissions can monitor total estimated service charges.
The AWS Console mobile app requires an existing AWS account. Simply create an identity using your account credentials and select your region in the menu. The app lets you stay signed in to multiple identities at once. Note that if you sign in with an AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) user account, you need to use the account alias that was included in the email address from your administrator. If you use AWS Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), we recommend using either a hardware MFA device or a virtual MFA on a separate mobile device for the greatest level of account protection.
We regularly release updates with new features. Tell us what features you need and how you would use them with the Feedback link in the app's menu. We're listening!
ScanPower MOBILE provides a crystal clear picture of the current market pricing and demand for any item offered for sale on the Amazon marketplace. Seek out items to sell with laser-like precision. Information provided includes the product title, image, rank, offers, 5 lowest New, Used and FBA offers. Bluetooth scanner compatible. Supports Amazon Marketplaces: US, Canada & UK
ScanPower is a revolution in mobile product scouting. Available for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices, ScanPower give you live pricing data for every item in the Amazon catalog from every category, including the Amazon price (with 100% certainty, not a ‘best guess’), FBA offers, and seller quantity (currently a ScanPower EXCLUSIVE feature)!
Subscription REQUIRED, 5-day Trial comes with subscription.
NOTE: Requires free "Barcode Scanner" app from Zxing for camera scanning.
Ever make the mistake of buying more of something that wasn't selling? With our tools, you will never make that mistake again. Look up your current inventory levels and see your last sale date with 30 and 90 day sales quantities and average price.
Want to know all the fees involved when selling an item? Just tap the green NET value and a popup shows you the full breakdown. Enter your cost to get a true idea of the profit you can make. And if you want to create a listing on Amazon, just enter some more details and tap Create.
Tired of buying an item only to find out later it was an Add-On item, Hazmat, or Oversized? We show flags for all 3 conditions right on the screen above the product image so you know right away whether you should skip the item.
NOTE: A subscription to Amazon Pro Merchant and SellersToolbox are required to make use of this application. Our free account offers 25 scans every day.
• Integrated barcode scanner - nothing else to install
• Voice search - Provided by the device
• Amazon's price if they are selling the product
• Quick icons to search product on other websites
• Color coded sale rank background - From bright green to red
• Sales rank number and percentage in its category
• Tapable image showing full screen version
• Add-On Item indicator if the product is a part of the program
• Oversize indicator when product will be assessed oversize fees
• Hazmat indicator if Amazon.com's FBA program will not allow the product
• Search for products using a UPC, EAN, ISBN, ASIN, or any plain text
• Weight and dimensions
• See the lowest 6 New and Used offers as well as the lowest 5 FBA offers
• Market pricing with tappable NET to show a complete breakdown of fees
• Buybox and page owner information
• Features listed under the price and shipping information on Amazon.com
• Full text descriptions of the product
• Deep product information such as the list price, manufacturer, number of customer reviews, the customer star rating, and more
• Shopping cart functionality
* The following features require being signed up for a PRO or ADVANCED account on SellersToolbox.com.
• List of skus in inventory for the product
• Details of each sku include the sku text, item condition, quantity, cost, price, and item note
• Sales data show the total sold, date of last sale, and the price
• Sales history for 30 and 90 days includes number sold, number returned, and the average selling price
• The last 5 sales are provided with their details
• Supplier list and ability to create new suppliers
• Shopping cart for each supplier in addition to the General one
Shopping Cart: Use to prepare listings by entering a supplier, condition, quantity, cost, price, and item notes. A cart exists for each supplier. Change carts while shopping to help organize purchases and facilitate more detailed reporting.
Market Pricing: Displays net profits for the lowest New, Used, and FBA offers. Also see the lowest 6 offers for each.
Sellers: A list of other merchants selling the product with their prices, feedback and rating. Know who else is selling and whether it is worth trying to compete.
Inventory: Always know how many items are still for sale, what they are priced at, and what they cost. Avoid purchasing too much inventory or know to buy everything available.
Sales: See how well the item is selling if it is a repeat purchase. Makes buying the right number of items much easier and eliminates guessing.
Search Icons: Tap the icon to search the product on these websites - CamelCamelCamel, BookScouter, Amazon, eBay, and Pricegrabber. When it is time to dig deeper, these websites are just a tap away.
Add new products & update existing products. Update prices and availability on the go.
Get verified leads, send new quotes & contact buyers from the app itself. Manage the status of the leads to always keep a track.
Anytime while adding new products or updating existing products, you can get the real time price intelligence about the online stores as well as the stores nearby you selling the same product.