Welcome to the University of Cumbria’s Student Hub, your go-to app for learning and education needs.
The Student Hub provides a wide range of easy-to-use, personalised, University of Cumbria services, resources and information at your fingertips. Whether you are studying in Lancaster, Carlisle, Ambleside, London, Barrow or Workington you can access the app whenever you want, from wherever you are, and you only have to sign-in once for any session. Features for students include:
* Email and OneDrive
* Blackboard - information for your studies, submit assignments, get feedback and take part in discussions
* Library – access the University of Cumbria library catalogue and your account via OneSearch
* My student details – view and amend your student record
* Pebblepad – your own personal learning space
* Timetable – see your personal course and exam timetables.
* Your placement(s)
* Campus Maps
* Access a wealth of student support information – for welfare, your course, getting help, updating your skills
* And more…
When registering and using UoC Student Hub, your credentials are passed directly to the University of Cumbria and not shared with any third party.