Does what you need it to do!
Other than games, this is the first app I've used of significance and I love it. Even my doctor is impressed.
To complecated All I wanted was a simple log book. I dont understand why it needs my weight, height, does it make decisions about treatment, it doesn't allow for input of all types of trestment used to my sugar, no place for exercise. I have no idea how to answer most of the questions on set up. I want simple, log book shared to printer or sent to Doctor. Need kiss app
FANTASTIC! I have NEVER rated an app with 5 stars before! If I could give it 6 or more stars, I would! It's THAT good! SO very detailed. This is the best Diabetic app I've ever seen. I've been searching for years for this! Far exceeded my expectations. Only drawback is the import procedure. I'm familiar with standard CSV imports and could figure this out - no problem. But, alas, all my data is in the U.S. format! Pounds vs. killograms, mg/dL vs. mmol/L, DCCT vs. IFCC, etc. So I'll be content to start from "Day One".
AWESOME Great for tracking
• Fixed the unexpected clear of the data in Calculator, when rotate the device in some cases.
• Fixed the average display value of carbohydrates ratio in "Carbohydrates Ratio/Sensitivity" chart when "exchanges" are used instead of "grams" as an unit.
• Fixed the Home screen stats to show the last selected basal profile instead of always showing the profile #1.
• The html report now shows all basal profiles which user was set.
• Added translation in Catalan language.