Managing prescriptions is hard work. We’ll make sure you always have an up to date list of your or your loved one’s medications, and that you’re staying on top of instructions given to you after diagnosis, treatment or discharge.
Always have a medication list with you.
Quickly create a detailed medications list, which is securely backed up and accessible from any mobile device or browser at the clinic, in an emergency, or any other time you need it.
Reminders help you stay on schedule.
Schedule when you, or a family member, is supposed to take each dose and we’ll send reminders to you, your family, or anyone you choose that it’s time to take medicines. Don’t forget to schedule reminders for refilling prescriptions!
Organize important info in one place.
We’ll also help organize the mountain of personal information you’re challenged to manage in healthcare situations — from reaction journals and care calendars to medical contacts and insurance information.
• Medication Management: Keep a single list of medications, dosages, refill information, and prescribing docs in your pocket.
• Contacts: Organize important contacts — doctors, pharmacies, insurance, family, and helpers.
• Sharing: Safely share access with others in case of an emergency, or to coordinate care.
• Journal: Keep a journal to record observations and share updates.
• Calendar: Keep track of appointments and refill dates.
• To-Dos: Organize and assign tasks to others. If you need help, we’ll find volunteers from within your family for you.
• Photos: Securely upload and store photos from your phone.
• Notes: Jot down everything you’d otherwise squirrel away in a desk drawer.
Your info is private and secure. We promise.
Your data is protected using the same techniques as your bank, and security firms routinely audit our systems to ensure everything is safe.
The info you store at CareZone is also available via web browsers at CareZone.com, and via other mobile devices.
• My Drug List – Add your medications to instantly assemble relevant medical information in a simple, easy to read personalized format. Access in-depth consumer information, FDA alerts, drug interactions, plus food, allergy and medical condition interactions. An invaluable tool for medication management and adherence.
• Complete Drugs A to Z listings – Fast search, accurate suggestion engine and the most comprehensive database of drug information available online.
• Pill Identifier – Identify any meds simply by entering an imprint, shape or color. Database updated daily.
• Interactions Checker – Provides a list of interactions that may occur when different drugs are taken at the same time. Also checks food interactions automatically.
• Q & A – Ask a specific question about your medication. Search on thousands of questions and answers.
• Health Professionals – Quick access to all the tools you know and trust.
• Many more helpful tools. Try the Symptom Checker. Lookup specialised databases for side effects and dosage information. Not quite sure how to spell a drug name? Use the phonetic search.
The app requires full network access to gain access to the Drugs.com drug information database.
The app requires access to "Photos / Media / Files" to allow the app to be installed on the SD Card. We do not read your photos, media or files.
Important Notice: You must not rely on this application alone to remember to take your prescriptions or to replace medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult with your healthcare professional.
Drugs.com does not provide medical or treatment advice. Always consult with a physician.
Follow us on Twitter @drugscom for tips and updates.
Drugs.com is the most popular, comprehensive and up-to-date source of drug information online. Providing free, peer-reviewed, accurate and independent data on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines & natural products. Drugs.com is a multiple Webby Award nominee and attracts more than 24 million U.S. visitors per month (Comscore, December 2014).
If you have any feature requests, suggestions or you simply need help, please visit http://www.drugs.com/apps/support/ and our responsive support team will prioritize your request.
• names and photos of medications
• medication lists and set alerts
• history of stopped medications
• list of allergies
• list of health care contacts
• with doctors and pharmacists via email
• medication list easily
Exceptionally simple and easy user interface.
Recording what medications you are taking has never been this easy.
Type in the name of the medication you are taking once,
when you take it for the first time,
and you will never need to type it again.
Turn on the NAG ME feature for a medication
and it will gently nag if you are missing your regular schedule.
No need to tell it when you are supposed to take a medication,
or when you want to be reminded.
Shortly after you were supposed to take a medication and didn't,
it will start gently nagging you with music,
and a popup will tell you which medication you are missing.
The main display shows the last time you took each medication.
With a quick click and confirm, you record that you are now taking it again.
With a longer tap you can see the history for a medication and change details if need be.
Export by email as a CSV attachment.
Free and Ad free.
To change the name of a medication, pick 'change name' from the long press menu in the main view. This will change the name of the medication and will reflect throughout the history of this medication.
To change the date and/or time for a particular instance,
choose History from the long-press menu.
In the medication history view, long press the date/time item you wish to edit. This might be the last time you took this medication, but you can also change any earlier entry.
If you are placing a log several hours after it actually took place, follow these steps:
1. enter medication now.
2. long press History.
3. long press the first row (this last entry should show) and pick 'Set Time'.
Dosecast has been featured in the New York Times, Real Simple magazine, Reader's Digest, About.com, Fierce Mobile Healthcare, and iMedicalApps.com. Remember to take the right drug, the right way, at the right time, every time, with Dosecast.
Dosecast is flexible and easy-to-use, with these features in the * Free edition *:
★ RELIABLE NOTIFICATIONS: Dosecast reliably sends dose reminders to your phone, tablet or Android Wear device and lets you postpone them, like a snooze button. If you miss the first reminder, Dosecast can nag you until you respond. It can also sound a continuous alarm. Dosecast updates your reminder times as you travel and move across time zones.
★ FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING: Some apps can only remind you to take your medication at the same time every day. Only Dosecast helps you take doses on a daily/weekly/monthly schedule, every X days/weeks, only on certain days of the week, or even after a pre-set number of hours or days since the last dose. Avoid dangerous overdoses by setting a maximum number of doses allowed per day or per 24 hours.
★ CUSTOMIZABLE DOSE AMOUNTS AND INSTRUCTIONS: Set the drug name, dosage information, directions, and notes that appear in the reminders for each dose. You can also track each drug's expiration date.
★ POSTPONE-ABLE REMINDERS: You can postpone a reminder before or after it goes off - by however long you need.
★ SMART SILENCING: Dosecast tracks when you're sleeping and when your treatment begins and ends, so there are no unwanted alarms.
★ PRIVATE AND SECURE: No personally identifiable information is collected when using Dosecast, so you can keep your information private. All drug information is encrypted when in transit, so using Dosecast is safe even from a public access point.
In addition to these features, upgrading to the * Pro edition with CloudSync * includes the following:
★ MULTI-DEVICE SYNC: The Dosecast CloudSync service automatically keeps all your drug data up-to-date across an unlimited number of Apple and Android devices and enables dose reminders to be delivered to all devices simultaneously - even across platforms.
★ MULTIPLE DRUG TYPES: You can track drugs taken via injections, inhalers, drops, sprays, ointments, patches, liquid doses, and more.
★ DOSE HISTORY AND COMPLIANCE: Dosecast logs the date and time of doses you take, skip, or postpone so you can view or email the history at any time. It even logs late and missed doses so you can accurately track your drug compliance. If you forget to log a dose when you take it, you can edit the history later.
★ QUANTITY TRACKING AND REFILL ALERTS: Dosecast tracks the remaining quantity of each drug you enter and delivers a refill alert when running low. It will even track the number of refills remaining and alert you when you have no refills left!
★ MULTI-PERSON SUPPORT: Assign specific medications to different people (or even pets). Sort your medications by person, time of next dose, drug name, or drug type - so you can keep your whole family's medication schedule organized.
★ DOCTOR AND PHARMACY TRACKING: Use your contacts to track which doctor is prescribing which drug, as well as track the pharmacy and prescription number for each.
★ DRUG DATABASE: Entering drug information is easy! Simply pick your medication from our drug database to pre-populate the drug name, type, amount, strength, and route.
★ CUSTOM DRUG PHOTOS: Take your own photos of each drug to identify it more easily. With drug photos, you can be sure you're taking the right drug when a dose is due.
The Pro Edition comes with a 7-day free trial. It can be cancelled at any time, but please note that past subscription payments can not be refunded.
Confidently take the right drug, the right way, at the right time, every time with Dosecast!
In spite of its simplicity, it makes very important thing: recalls the need to take medication.
- Flexible scheduling of medication.
- A convenient display of schedule (mapping into a table with sorting records as we approach the time of reception).
- Reminders to take medication.
- Indicates missed receptions.
- Custom ringtone.
- The ability to configure the application.
- Archive for storage of past receptions.
No Ads. Internet access need only for automatic bug-send.
Med Helper also tracks your vital signs and PRN / take-as-needed medication. You can log and export or print detailed reports for your Doctor, Nurse or Caregiver
Multiple profiles let you manage others in your care.
Whether you’re self managing or taking care of your loved ones, Med Helper’s features will help you deal with anything from simple short term situations to prolonged complex chronic conditions by making it easy to maintain prescription and medical regime compliance / adherence.
It’s like having your very own Mobile Healthcare Assistant.
Med Helper is consistently ranked as one of the top applications of its kind in the Medical app field.
For information, suggestions or help contact us at: email@example.com
Friend us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/MedHelper?ref=hl
Med Helper Free Features include:
Phone / Tablet compatible
- Medication Alias
- RX Number
- Side Effects
- Start date
- End date
- Schedule pattern
- Reminder Times / Alarm set
- Taken at
- Refills Remaining
- Current inventory
- Expiration Date
- Time of Day
- Calendar view
Take as needed (PRN)
- Amount taken
- Time taken
- Last 10 doses / 24/hr
- Daily view
- Calendar view
- Ability to manage
- Part of day
- Pain levels
- Blood Pressure
Exportable and Printable Reports
People use Med Helper as a: Medication reminder - Medication tracker - Prescription tracker - Pill reminder - Pills reminder - Pills alarm - Pill organizer - Pill Calendar - Vitals tracker - Doctor or Pharmacist - appointment manager - RX reminder - Med reminder - Medication monitor - Medication reports tracker - Medicine reminder - Medicine scheduler - virtual Pillbox - Individual - family - medication reminder - Symptom tracker - Doctors list and Pharmacy organizer as well as a way to share information with their caregivers.
How ever you choose to use Med Helper we hope it helps make your life a little bit easier.
Med Helper is being designed by people just like you. Over the past two years we've received thousands of emails with suggestions, comments and reviews. People let us know what they like - what they want and sometimes what they don't like. We listen and design accordingly.
Our belief is that Better Healthcare Needs Better Tools... and better tools are best designed by those who use them. Meaning YOU.
For any information, suggestions or help of any kind please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
See our website at: www.medhelperapp.com
We're at your service....
Note: No network connection is required for Med Helper to operate.
All the best - From the Med Helper Team
- Share patient records securely within your healthcare team.
- Take medical images of patient wounds and skin rashes.
- Manage patient tasks list and assign jobs to healthcare members in your medical team.
- Offline access to 125 medical calculators
- Records patient problems, family history, and clinical alerts.
- Add medications to easily track what your patients are taking.
Medical tasks and messaging:
- Use the quick tick box list for selecting medical tasks.
- Customize the tick box list so you can quickly record patient tasks on ward rounds
- Assign tasks within your medical team so everyone knows their plan for the day
- Send comments and messages about specific tasks securely and easily. Help is always on hand
- Add images to the patient's record and share them with your team
- Records a patient's visit to your health clinic
- Never miss an opportunity on ward rounds to write medical notes again
- Quickly review your patient list
- Always know where your patient is located by updating ward and room information
- Note demographic information such as date of birth and ethnicity.
Other features include:
Health & Medical Calculator:
- Over 125 medical calculators
- Each medical calculator offers healthcare recommendations
- Fully referenced calculators
- Health & Medical Calculators are constantly updated
- Powered by FDA drug database
- Provides drug mechanism of action, drug indications, drug contraindications, physiological effects, and drug interactions
- News from over 10 different health journals and news websites
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and clinical breakthroughs
- Healthcare news is automatically updated
There are now over 500 reviews for Caddy, and while we started out as just a health & medical calculator, we have the goal to create an advanced healthcare record to help clinicians and patients around the world.
Want to be involved? E-mail Caddy support.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CaddyMed
This program will solve your problems and make your life easier. With Pill Organizer, you can easily devote yourself to your work or pleasure, and the app will remind you that you should take your medicine.
The application allows you to create various medicine taking schedules. You can use application to plan when you should take tablets, pills, contraceptives, and all other medicines. It has alarm functions and it allows you to control when and how many tablets you took.
You don't need to concern if you will forget to take the medicine anymore. The Pill Reminder is here to make your life much easier! Control all your meds with this amazing app. it is the best Pill Tracker in the Google Play.
It is very easy to use, just enter the name of the medicine, the interval between doses and time of the first dose. Super Simple! You can even customize your medications with beautiful colors, photo or sounds. After the initial setup, you will receive a notification at your medicine time. It works like a alarm clock for all your meds.
If you have problems to take you pill or take too much medicines, this app was made for you. This app is also great for girls who take contraceptive, now you will always take your pill at the right moment.
- Schedule all your meds in one beautiful app;
- Customize your pills with colors, photo and notifications sounds;
- See what is the time of your next dose;
- Receive notifications to remember you to take your contraceptive;
Definitely the best way to manage all your meds, medicines, pills and contraceptive.
Download now this great medicine reminder and start take your meds on time!
Upgrade to full version to remove ads and add as much remedies as you want.
* Persistent, reliable alarms
* No battery drain
* Highly configurable
* Multiple daily doses
* Status notifications
* Prescription refill reminders
* Medicine details
Get the paid version to:
- remove ads!
- select alarm sounds!
- backup and restore your data!
**** VERY IMPORTANT!!!! ****
After an update, you must launch Med Minder once to re-register your alarms. Because of this you should NOT enable automatic updates as you may not realize that an update has been applied and you will miss your alert. If the app fails alert you, please launch the app just to ensure the alarms are registered. If you still have a problem, please contact me.
**** ALSO VERY IMPORTANT ****
If you have a task killer, put Med Minder in its ignore list or your alarms may not work!
**** ALSO IMPORTANT ****
When you put your android phone on "mute" or "vibrate" mode, the phone ONLY mutes the ringer and notification sounds. It does NOT mute applications, such as games or media players. This means that if you have the Med Minder alarm pop-up enabled under settings, the alarm will sound even if the phone is in vibrate mode. If you need Med Minder to be muted, you can either disable the pop-up alarm under settings or manually turn your media volume down with your volume control button. However, I recommend "Mute Widget", a home screen widget that allows one-click muting of all sounds, ringer, notifications, and media.
Please check the website for a list of frequently asked questions. Please contact me if you have any issues or feature requests.
My Medication Diary is an app that not only reminds you to take your medication on time but a comprehensive diary to keep tab of every aspect of the medications you are taking now and were taking before.
It is simple to use, easy to reference yet comprehensive.
• This app helps you with the medications you are taking:
o The name, dosage or number, how you are going to take it (e.g. pills or injections), the number of times per day, the time you need to take it and the duration you need to take it.
o It alerts and reminds you at the time you need to take it.
• You are able to keep a history of all the medications you were on before.
• You can keep a history of all the medications you are allergic to and the type of allergy you had with a particular medication.
• There is a special window for you to write about your medications or write your personal health notes.
• This app is password protected.
Please note. My Medication Diary is an app to aid you with your medications. However, you should still record and remember aspects of your medications despite this app.
- Completely offline and free to download.
- List of drug name and uses.
- Detailed drug guide including the drug terms, brands and generics.
- Medication prescription for various diseases.
- The best choice for pocket drug dictionary and drug book for nurses with facts, doses and overdose information.
- Missed dose details describing the impacts of a missed dose and necessary measures.
- Search feature to lookup the offline drug index.
- Drug classifications computations and calculations.
- Very friendly and beautiful interface.
- Drugs Encyclopedia with complete information regarding their use and abuse, side effects and pill identification.
This Smart Tracker can potentially save your life if your caregiver knows you missed a dose because you had an accident and are immobilised. Help can be rendered in time to save your life!
The user interface is specially designed to be clean and easy without confusing bells and whistles. After a one-time configuration, all you need to do is to follow the treatment plan that has been configured whenever it's time to take your medication.
5 things this smart medication tracker can help you with.
1) Quick medication import / export function using QR codes.
2) Easily view current treatment plan and exact dosage needed based on the time of the day.
3) Reminder alarm (with snooze) when it is time to take medication.
4) Text notifications to emergency contacts (with location information) on missed dose or low supply.
5) Detailed information on medication in treatment plan powered by established medical databases (we do not always understand what each medication does to our body. I'm sure it's always good to know this).
We have some exciting inventions on Smart Dispensers coming.
Keep yourself updated on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smart-Medication-Dispenser-Tracker/701535829941155
About the Creators:
Smart Medication Tracker is created by a team of 4 individuals:
1) Wong Ling Jun (our innovative mobile app engineer)
Check out 9 other useful Android / iOS apps by UrFamily Labs (https://www.facebook.com/urfamily)
2) Ng Pan Yew (our hardware guru)
Check out his fancy prezzie store: http://www.storenvy.com/stores/282113-fancyprezzie
3) Carmen Lu (our gorgeous business lady)
Check out her pretty eyes.
4) Ivan Yew (our designer and artist dude)
Check out his mind-blowing masterpieces: http://iandyew.com
Carry it around iMedications in your phone all the time to keep on top of your medications, to keep you healthy.
* EASY and INTUITIVE interface for tracking Dosage, Frequency, Rx and Refill info.
* MONITOR changes in medications over time.
* Add Text NOTES to each log.
* The LOG History display allows one to view all historic data.
* No Internet Connection required , all data is stored locally for your Privacy and Security.
* No monthly subscription fee
* Quick access to your data.
For any issues with the app or request for new features, please email us at email@example.com.
We look forward to your feedback and suggestions for improving our product.
With MyChart you can:
• View your health information
• Stay in touch with your physician
• Manage your appointments
• Access your family's health information
You must first create an account through your healthcare provider in order to access your information through MyChart. If your healthcare provider is not listed, or if you require support accessing your existing account, contact them directly about accessing your account through the MyChart app.
With NeedyMeds Alert (Lite) you can find generic versions of brand-name meds that can save you money each month, and access the NeedyMeds Drug Discount Card! Upgrade to NeedyMeds Alert Premium and you’ll get money-saving coupons and Patient Assistance Programs that can save you even more!
NeedyMeds Alert Simplifies Your Life … it’s your mobile medication resource center:
1) Store your complete med list, your list of doctors and preferred pharmacies.
2) No more forgetting numbers or names, or which doctor prescribed which med!
3) NeedyMeds Alert keeps you in complete control of your meds.
NeedyMeds Alert Helps You Remember...
1) NeedyMeds Alert alerts – for dosage (Lite) and refill reminders (after Premium upgrade).
2) Added support for weekly, monthly, and annual dose reminders.
NeedyMeds Alert Keeps You Informed…
1) All reminders pop-up so they stay top-of-mind
2) Learn important facts, like how your meds interact with each other.
NeedyMeds Alert gives you detailed info about all your meds; now you can learn why and how to take your meds, how they work, view side effects, and view images of the actual medication. You can learn what cost-saving options are available for your meds and setup dosing alerts. With NeedyMeds Alert, life just gets easier!
Download the app today, and visit www.needymeds.org for more information!