• 1-button to contact Life Alert
• Flash light to signal for help
• Whistle or Yell sound to signal for help
“Saving a Life from a catastrophe Every 11 Minutes!”
• Medical Emergencies
• Home Intrusion
• Fire Protection
• CO Gas Poisoning
• Emergency HELP Cell Phone
MedStar Alert links the emergency first responder directly with Northwest MedStar’s Communications Center. The GPS function instantly alerts Northwest MedStar of your location while we verify aircraft availability and ETA. This speeds response times and places the flight crew on standby at no cost to your patient. You still must go through your normal request channels to launch the helicopter.
MedStar Alert also provides additional functions and important reference information for medical and trauma emergencies including:
- Send EKG, wound, accident scene photos
- Send HIPAA compliant social media photos
- Access education references and courses
- EMS pocket reference
- Northwest MedStar contact information and more
In this application, you can save useful informations for rescue workers (allergy, medication, condition, identity, organ donor, blood type ...) and contact people "in case of emergency".
Thus, with only one click on your screen, send SMS alerts to all your saved contacts and call rescue workers immediately ! Your contacts will know where you are and will be able to help you !
Place a widget on your homescreen to alert your circle of contacts (compatible with alternative lockscreens like ScreenLocker).
This application was developped from the advice of an EMT.
List of permissions :
- Send SMS to contact your saved contacts when you need it
- Access your contact list to choose contacts
- Get GPS coordinates to help your saved contacts to find you in case of emergency
Private informations saved in your application belong exclusively to you and are only accessible by you on your Androphone.
If you have any notes (like spelling...), please contact me by mail. Thanks
This version is limited at 2 contacts. Please buy "ICE - Emergency Contacts +" to have an infinity of contacts.
Metro Alert links the emergency first responder directly with the receiving organization's communication center. The GPS function instantly alerts the communication center of your location while we verify aircraft availability and ETA. This speeds response times and places the flight crew on standby at no cost to your patient. You still must go through your normal request channels to launch the helicopter.
Metro Alert also provides additional functions and important reference information for medical and trauma emergencies including:
* Send EKG, wound, accident scene photos
* Send HIPAA compliant social media photos
* Access education references and courses
* EMS pocket reference
* Contact information and more
Although all public safety providers may utilize Metro Alert, registration is required for full activation and functionality. Registration is free.
Designed for all public safety personnel, this application was designed and tested in collaboration with emergency first responders.
More from developer
With MedSimple Lite you can find generic versions of brand-name meds that can save you money each month, and access the MedSimple Drug Discount Card! Upgrade to MedSimple Premium and you’ll get money-saving coupons and Patient Assistance Programs that can save you even more!
MedSimple Simplifies Your Life … it’s your mobile medication resource center:
1) Store your complete med list, your list of doctors and preferred pharmacies.
2) No more forgetting numbers or names, or which doctor prescribed which med!
3) MedSimple keeps you in complete control of your meds.
MedSimple Helps You Remember...
1) MedSimple alerts – for dosage (Lite) and refill reminders (after Premium upgrade).
2) Added support for weekly, monthly, and annual dose reminders.
MedSimple Keeps You Informed…
1) All reminders pop-up so they stay top-of-mind.
2) Learn important facts, like how your meds interact with each other.
MedSimple gives you detailed info about all your meds; now you can learn why and how
to take your meds, how they work, view side effects, and view images of the actual
medication. You can learn what cost-saving options are available for your meds and setup dosing alerts. With MedSimple, life just gets easier!
MedSimple: Meds Made Simple!
Download the app today, and visit www.MedSimpleApp.com for more information!