Outstanding and easy to use User Interface
o Innovative TAGS feature for describing any type of an action
o Date and Time
o Blood glucose level - (mg/dl) or (mmo/l)
o Comment / description
Support for many users
Innovative, interactive and scalable graph
Send your data to your doctor of anyone you want in 5 seconds!
Export data to:
Define with TAGS any action you like, for instance: before/after breakfast, lunch, dinner, medication, exercises, jogging or any other things that matters in glucose level. Countless possibilities in your hand! Glucose level tracking application has never been so helpful for diabetics.
Just download for FREE and take control of your diabetes with the best glucose tracker in a market!
- As seen in American Diabetes Association's Diabetes Forecast Magazine, NYTimes, Wired Magazine, DiabetesMine.com, MedGadget.com, Mendosa.com, Diabetes Health Magazine, JDRF Newsletters and MobiHealthNews
Glucose Buddy is a data storage utility for people with diabetes. Users can log their
- Carbs (Food)
- Medication (Insulin Dosages)
- Blood Pressure
** Remembering to test your blood sugar is always a problem, that's why in GB there are reminders that are associated with events so you'll never forget to test again!
Great visualization with calendar day by day quick view and be able to add multiple items all at once. Glucose Buddy is simple, quick, effective and proven!
Manage your diabetes using glucose buddy and take control of your diabetes today!
- Track HbA1C, Food, Weight, Exercise, Medication, Blood Pressure, Pulse
- Statistic report
- Insulin calculator included.
- Bluetooth connectivity (Watch the video)
Glucose Meter was finalist as the most creative idea in Diabetes Mine Challenge 2010.
Follow us on Twitter: @mGlucoseMeter
* Google Health sync (http://health.google.com) is no longer supported
Comments about Glucose Meter:
I use it daily This ap is very useful & easy to use. I like the big numbers & the comparisons of each time of day blood glucose results especially.
A Google User:
Great app Great for at the doctor's office snd they ask what your numbers been looking like, just open the app.
- Adding new records through a combined form.
- Built-in configurable insulin calculator.
- Optional food database with nutritions.
- Optional online cloud synchronisation with DiaCloud.de.
- Reminder function.
- Display of old records in a list view.
- Full text search for record notes.
- Diagrams for glucose records.
- Export of reports in HTML format.
- XLS export into Microsoft Excel, OpenOffice, LibreOffice etc.
- Optional data upload via FTP, SFTP and mail.
- Simple PHP Frontend to view uploaded reports.
- Basic statistics still under development.
- Support for different measurement units.
- Widgets displaying last records.
- English, German and Danish user interface.
- Data backup and recovery on SD card.
DiaLog respects your privacy and does not transmit any personal records over the internet; except you are using the optional upload or cloud synchronization functions.
The cloud service is operated on private owned servers in Germany and uses strong modern cryptographic systems to protect your sensitive data. All data transfers are encrypted and the stored data can only be decrypted with your personal password.
Your data always belongs to you.
The permissions to access the sd card are required for data backup and the network access permission is used by the upload and cloud synchronization functions. The vibrate and wacke lock permissions are required for the alarm function. Further details see data privacy statement.
This application is a completely private development during my spare time and still is in a development state. Please send all your feedback and proposals directly to me by mail so I can answer them.
There is also a free demo version which can be used for 30 days without any further restrictions. If you like this app and want to continue using it, this paid version has to be purchased. Your data can be transferred by using the backup and restore function. All returns directly insure to the benefit of the software developer and therefore make an active contribution to the future development of DiaLog. If you run into trouble with the Google Licensing service, please send me a mail with your Google Account name.
Demo version on Google Play Store:
* mg/dL or mmo/L units
* Export log entries as a CSV file or an HTML page
* View your blood sugar levels for the past week, month, or three months in graph format
* Easy sharing of CSV or HTML exports
Have an idea for a feature? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll add it to a future build.
───── MAIN FEATURES ─────
• Log Diary for glucose, insulin, medications, carbohydrates, notes and time categories.
• Tracking and graphing weight, blood pressure, pulse, HbA1c and physical activities.
• Easy and fast data input for multiple entries at once.
• Allows entry of insulin units in decimals for the insulin pump users.
• Categorized food database with easy portion and quantity selection.
• Curvilinear tracking of the active insulin (Bolus on Board).
• Carbohydrates and insulin dose calculator.
• Extended bolus calculator mode for both multiple day injections and insulin pump users.
• Detailed history graph including insulin activity graphs.
• Detailed statistics charts.
• Sending the statistical report, log entries and the charts via e-mail.
• Easy set reminders according meal time for glucose check and log the entries.
• Analysis of Carbohydrates Ratio and Insulin Sensitivity per hour.
• Synchronization with Dropbox and Google Drive account. Useful for parents of children with diabetes.
• Comma separated Export and Import.
• Import from Medtronic CareLink® exported file for insulin pump users.
• Import from OnTrack Diabetes exported file.
• Backup and Restore of the entries database.
• Supports both international (mmo/L) and US (mg/dL) glucose units.
• Supports grams, bread units, 10g and 15g exchanges for carbohydrates units.
• Widget on the device main screen.
────── LANGUAGES ──────
• Bulgarian (Български)
• Russian (Русский)
• Polish (Polski)
• German (Deutsch)
• Brazilian Portuguese (Português do Brasil)
• Korean (한국어)
• French (Français)
• Turkish (Türkçe)
• Italian (Italiano)
• Spanish (Español)
─────── CREDITS ───────
Many thanks to:
• mamaZosi (email@example.com) - translation in Polish language, Dual-Wave bolus algorithm information and all the suggestions and help.
• Adam Gasz - translation in Spanish language.
• Frank Kirschner - translation in German language, all the testing and all the suggestions and help.
• Uwe Heilmann - food list translation in German language.
• Mauricio Klajnberg - translation in Brazilian Portuguese language.
• Sung Lee - translation in Korean language.
• somyeong's mom - translation in Korean language.
• Alexandr Dykun (firstname.lastname@example.org) - translation in Russian language.
• Mark Collins - translation in French language.
• Aytaç Dangır (email@example.com) - translation in Turkish language.
• Lorenzo Barsacchi (firstname.lastname@example.org) - translation in Italian language.
If you want to help translating this application in other languages, please contact me on email@example.com.
‼ PLEASE, READ:
The information and the statistical data provided by My Diabetes application is only to help you to see how the diabetes treatment affects your overall condition. All decisions about the diabetes compensation must be taken after consulting with your endocrinologist.
diabetes diary log book journal blood sugar glucose insulin activity chart peak times active IOB BOB dose calculator dual-wave square-wave bolus carbohydrates pump data analysis ratio sensitivity reminders alarms email reports ontrack import export HbA1c pressure pulse weight exercise
- Simple user interface
- Record blood glucose readings, insulin doses and meals
- Upload images to augment records
- Review and edit logs
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly graphs
- Generate and share detailed reports via e-mail and Skype
- Backup and restore logbook data
- Supports both US (mg/dL) and international (mmol/L) blood glucose units
This application provides a tracker that will allow you to record your blood sugar level and maintain a log of up to thirty recordings. You can take this record with you to consult with your health care provider, or easily email your record to yourself or your doctor.
The Main display provides a summary of High, Low, and Average of your recorded levels. Levels and comments are entered and displayed on this screen. A detail chart showing date, time, level, and an optional comment is one of two display options. The second option is a bar graph of recorded blood sugar levels. The user can switch between these two views by long pressing the Main tab at the bottom of the screen. The “?” button gives a brief explanation of this process. Pressing the Ok button without a level entered into the input text box will produce a momentary display of instructions.
The Edit tab navigates the app to a display allowing all recorded measurements and comments to be changed or deleted. This tab is not accessible when there is no data currently recorded. Editing is accomplished using standard dialog boxes.
The Mail tab provides the capability to email the content of the main page and data summary. The device being used must be configured for email for this operation. The user only has to enter an email address in the TO textbox and select the mail button.
The Color tab allows a choice from twenty-six different color schemes. The selection is made by a simple tap of a radio button on the row of colors desired. This will change the background, borders, and text colors on all four screens of the application, with the exception of buttons and input text boxes.
This application does not contain advertisements.
* Log Your Blood Sugar Readings
* History - Easily View Your Old Readings
* Multi-User Support - Save Readings of Multiple Persons
* Reports - View Reading Averages on a Chart
* Easy to Use
Join us on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/abhisofttech
When you open the app you will need to enter your personal details.
Enter personal information and choose imperial or metric for measurements.
A new month log header record will be created. At the beginning of each month this happen automatically and the new month will be active. If you need to enter details into the previous month you need to activate the month from the PREVIOUS MONTHS option.
You will have to change it back to the current month if you don't restart the app.
The date and time on the phone/pad are important for this reason... you should also QUIT the app also after entering data as this runs these start up settings.
Click date and time to set.
The Carbs field is calculated... click ADD to enter foods.
If you have favourite foods added you can enter the description or part description and click FIND.
If not in favourites enter "carbs/oz" and "oz" i.e. portion size. CALC calculates total carbs.. carbs/oz X oz.
ADD will add the food in the top field to favourite foods.
Click date and time to set.
Select the medication from the upper list (if your prescription is entered)
The two fields, Medication and Dose are next to the TAKEN button. These come from the prespcription.
Enter once and click ADD MEDICATION to add to your prescription list.
Click date and time to set.
Enter fields... BMI will be calculated from Height in personal details and weight.
Click date and time to set.
In all screens the click on the list will add the selected to fields or give options to edit or delete the line.
Select the month from the list, then click print.
After printing the file is saved on your SD card as 20129log.csv for september 2012... 201210log.csv for october etc. This is configured to open as columns in Excel... it can be eMailed to your consultant or copied to a PC, USB etc.
Select previous months data to edit the log.
Backing up your data…
All data files are saved as *.txt files stored in the folder diabeteslog on your sd card. You can open these files and view... the folder can be copied to your PC for a backup.
In case of incompatibility please have a look on our website: http://www.sidiary.org/customerservice-faqv6-2088.asp?IDSprache=2
To work with a diabetes logbook on your Android device is very simple with SiDiary. You can track all relevant data for your therapy like blood glucose, carbohydrates, medication like insulin and so on quick in a simple data mask to make it visible on your Android device. You can analyze it with the statistic function or with our trend analysis.
If you already use the PC version of SiDiary to read out your meters, insulin pump, etc. - you can add this data also to your Android device by simply synchronizing it with SiDiary Online.
The features of this app so far:
• easiest entry of all data with the numeric keypad
• all data can be tracked with a scrollable input mask
• clearly arranged display of your daily data in SiDiary's typical style
• lots of statistic-graphics (pie chart, line graph, modal day and detailed statistic)
• trend analysis (how was the progress of your therapy in the last days/weeks/months?)
• fast synchronization of your data with 'SDiary Online', from where you are able to print your data stand-alone from your operating system or synchronize the data with your desktop computer version of SiDiary
• option for automatically synchronization (after shut down the app and/or at midnight)
• user defined data types, which you have defined in your pc-version can also be used on the Android after a synchronization with 'SiDiary Online'
• blood glucose values can be entered in mg/dl or mmol/l
• body weight can be entered in kg or lbs
• carbohydrates can be entered in gram or any other exchange unit (such as BE/KE, etc.)
• date format dd.mm or mm-dd
• time format 24h or 12h am/pm
• data rows that you don't want to use can be hidden
You can use 'SiDiary Android' stand-alone, but this version can also enhance the pc-version - e.g. you can download readings from your blood glucose meter, insulin pump, blood pressure meter or pedometer with your pc-version and enter additional data on the way in your Android version. After synchronizing your desktop computer and your Android both with 'SiDiary Online' all of your data will be merged into one logbook. Since synchronization with 'SiDiary Online' will be started manually - you always have the full control of possible costs for your online connection.
You can use the app in the adware mode (with commercial ads) as long as you wish. Please note that in this mode only the last 7 calendar days can be synchronized with SiDiary Online.
The app claims for the following rights (legend in brackets):
• read phone state and identity (to build the apps serial number)
• your roughly estimated (network-based) location (for commercial ads in your language)
• full internet access (download ads and transfer data on demand to SiDiary Online)
• storage (to store data locally on your device)
• paid services (send short messages: optional, must be turned on first: when the blood glucose is exceeding or falling below the limit values a SMS can be send to a predetermined number (eg, to the parents or the diabetes team)
• system tools (to establish Bluetooth connection to Fora Diamond Mini BT glucose meter by request)
In addition, you can use our affordable and scalable solution to download and share your blood sugar level test results as a file or an email. If you use OneTouch Select meter to test your blood glucose, this application is a MUST HAVE!
Do you have children or elderly parents with diabetes? Now you can check their sugar level while they are not home, remotely.
Requires LifeScan OneTouch Select meter and meter USB data cable. (See below)
- Plug & Play functionality for your blood glucose meter
- Automatic data download of new test data from your device
- Displays the data in text form
- Data redundancy checks
- Exports to CSV file (in downloads folder)
Not a designed for diabetes diagnosis. This applications is a digital data logbook only.
Export currently overwrites the previously exported file. Rename the exported file, if you want to keep it, before exporting again.
- Johnson & Johnson Lifescan OneTouch Select - a blood glucose monitoring device for people with diabetes. It is popular world wide, because it is small, cheap and fast.
- Requires a Lifescan USB data cable (or compatible), visit LifeScan or buy online via Amazon (www.infometers.com/store)
- Requires an OTG micro USB to USB dongle, visit www.infometers.com/store for more info about purchasing online.
Problems & Questions & Suggestions:
Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Actionable health data can reduce mistakes in patient’s treatment thus reducing emergency room visits, resulting in lower costs and better patient outcomes. We help people with diabetes track their blood sugar levels, and relate the information to those who care for them- including family, caregivers and doctors. Our solution works with glucose meters millions of diabetes patients use today. Our software allows patients to quickly download blood sugar level data from their personal medical meters to their mobile phone. If you want to enable meter connectivity for your patients or in inside your service visit infometers.com or reach out email@example.com. We have an easy to use solution for our partners.
See your glucose variations over the period of 7-14-30 days. With a target goal you can determine how well you have managed over the period of time and seek advises from your doctor. With an extensive FAQ database, you can learn more about the medication that you are taking and how a good diabetes management can be achieve by healthy eating, regular exercise routine and through lifestyle choices.
Post your screen images on Facebook and by email or share your information with your doctor instantly through ForaCare's advanced TeleHealth solution software.
The app works smoothly with the Diamond Mini and Diamond Voice via Bluetooth connection and iDiamond Blood Glucose Monitoring System to directly connect to an iPhone® or iPod touch®.
Features of the software include:
Note down your activities with each measurement.
Blood glucose results are color coded, with Red for too high, Green for Normal and Yellow for too low.
See your results sorted by time.
Blood glucose management at a glance! Data is displayed in a weekly format, for AC, PC, night and sleep, with the color coding system making it much easier to see the usual ups and downs of blood glucose level during the week.
Data is organized into an interactive trend chart, where you will be able to connect the dots of 4 different measurement modes to see how the blood glucose level have gone up and down at different times of the day.
Understand your weekly lifestyle! See the glucose readings overlaying on one single graph, in past 7, 14 and 30days. Identify activities that lead to extreme glucose levels.
See instantly how insulin dosage, medication, activities and food intake impact your blood glucose levels. The graphs are displayed in a scale of 24-hour period, from midnight to midnight.
This application is information recording and self-monitoring tool only and is not intended to diagnose, prevent or recommend treatment for any disease or illness.
Consult your doctor for informed medical advice about your health and more.
Diabetes Diary (Glucose Tracker) app is useful to diabetics who needs be on the diet and wants to take control of diabetes by keeping the electronic diary of diabetes.
Diabetes Diary will help you in the permanent monitoring by collecting:
- Blood-glucose level,
- Medication (Insulin Dosages)
- Carbs (Food)
- Meals (with easy-to-use food calculator)
- Activities info (using tags feature)
Diabetes Diary provide multu-user data recording, you can switch between users easly.
Apart from the measurement of the glucose (using mg/dL or mmol/L) diary has a possibility of writing down results of Hb1ac test. The electronic Diabetes Diary contains the calculator of your food intakes nutritions (with Bread Units and Protein-Fats Rate) with food products database, so you do not have to remember what is the nutritional value of every product. You can add new products to the database by yourself
Using it, you can calculate how big insulin dose should take.
Diary for diabetics allows you to see glucose level measurements in the graph and to export and import the backup copy of data (CSV files). You can send results to your doctor or your family and friends.
This application can helps you, but you should always comply to your doctors recommendations. If you want to use food - insuline dose calculator - you are doing it at your own risk! You shoud check calculations in your traditional way. If you find any issue - please contact us - we will fix it.
Before upgrading to a new version we recommend backing up your data first using the backup option under the menu button in the History list view.
Blood Sugar Monitor Prank is designed to fool your acquaintances and friends to think they have high blood sugar!
Play with Blood Sugar Monitor Prank and have fun many times at the expense of your friends.
Press and hold for two seconds to get measurement. When finger is not moved on screen a message with high blood sugar is displayed and ambulance siren sound is played.
Don't tell your friends this: you only get normal blood sugar if you move your finger a little bit when holding finger on screen.
* safe application: no viruses!
* small download size!
* looks good on HD resolution phones but also on regular smartphones.
* contains a collection of sounds that were specifically designed for great effectiveness at maximum phone volume, but app does not modify your volume.
* great for pranks and fooling your friends