See your glucose variations over the period of 7-14-30 days. With a target goal you can determine how well you have managed over the period of time and seek advises from your doctor. With an extensive FAQ database, you can learn more about the medication that you are taking and how a good diabetes management can be achieve by healthy eating, regular exercise routine and through lifestyle choices.
Post your screen images on Facebook and by email or share your information with your doctor instantly through ForaCare's advanced TeleHealth solution software.
The app works smoothly with the Diamond Mini and Diamond Voice via Bluetooth connection and iDiamond Blood Glucose Monitoring System to directly connect to an iPhone® or iPod touch®.
Features of the software include:
Note down your activities with each measurement.
Blood glucose results are color coded, with Red for too high, Green for Normal and Yellow for too low.
See your results sorted by time.
Blood glucose management at a glance! Data is displayed in a weekly format, for AC, PC, night and sleep, with the color coding system making it much easier to see the usual ups and downs of blood glucose level during the week.
Data is organized into an interactive trend chart, where you will be able to connect the dots of 4 different measurement modes to see how the blood glucose level have gone up and down at different times of the day.
Understand your weekly lifestyle! See the glucose readings overlaying on one single graph, in past 7, 14 and 30days. Identify activities that lead to extreme glucose levels.
See instantly how insulin dosage, medication, activities and food intake impact your blood glucose levels. The graphs are displayed in a scale of 24-hour period, from midnight to midnight.
This application is information recording and self-monitoring tool only and is not intended to diagnose, prevent or recommend treatment for any disease or illness.
Consult your doctor for informed medical advice about your health and more.
Diese App wird Ihr Leben verändern! Mit dieser App können Sie Ihr Diabetes besser im Griff haben.
~BE-Berechnung jederzeit & überall verfügbar (Broteinheit)
~I.E.-Berechnung jederzeit & überall verfügbar (Insulindosis)
~intuitive Bedienung (auch für Diabetes Kids sehr gut geeignet)
~Lebensmitteldatenbank mit mehreren hundert Lebensmitteln. Regelmäßige Erweiterung!
~1x individuelle Liste zur persönlichen Ergänzung von Lieblingsessen
Inklusive Warnmeldung bei überdurchschnittlichem Wert (BE).
BE Faktor und I.E. Faktor personalisierbar, um die App den eigenen Bedürfnisse anzupassen.
- As seen in American Diabetes Association's Diabetes Forecast Magazine, NYTimes, Wired Magazine, DiabetesMine.com, MedGadget.com, Mendosa.com, Diabetes Health Magazine, JDRF Newsletters and MobiHealthNews
Glucose Buddy is a data storage utility for people with diabetes. Users can log their
- Carbs (Food)
- Medication (Insulin Dosages)
- Blood Pressure
** Remembering to test your blood sugar is always a problem, that's why in GB there are reminders that are associated with events so you'll never forget to test again!
Great visualization with calendar day by day quick view and be able to add multiple items all at once. Glucose Buddy is simple, quick, effective and proven!
Manage your diabetes using glucose buddy and take control of your diabetes today!
— “Diabetes management made fun (...almost)!”
Tim Ferriss, Advisory Board Member of mySugr: “People with diabetes are the true champions of the quantified-self movement.”
mySugr Logbook is a charming, sometimes outspoken diabetes manager that focuses on making your diabetes data useful in everyday life. Adding elements of fun, gamification, and immediate feedback (with attitude!) through a diabetes monster (that you can name) to help keep you motivated and involved in your therapy.
We are changing how people live with diabetes and believe that their everyday needs and wishes can be met while providing strong elements of style, elegance, innovation, beauty, and even fun.
• Designed for both type 1 & type 2 diabetes
• Quick and easy logging
• Convenient data analysis
• Neat and clear graphs
• Exciting challenges
• Smile-inducing feedback
• Secure data backup
• Social sharing functions
• Registered medical device
• All features mentioned above
• Handy photo functions (multiple pics per entry)
• Intelligent search results
• Basal Rates for insulin pump users
• Access to all challenges
• Fast multi-device & cross-platform synchronization
• Practical BG reminders
• Additional report formats (PDF & XLS)
• Priority support
• Unrestricted web access
• All mySugr Pro Apps
• No ads
We are constantly working to make mySugr Logbook better, and we're counting on your feedback! Have a problem, criticism, question, suggestion, or praise? It’s all super important to us, and we'd love to hear from you.
Reach out to us at:
• firstname.lastname@example.org (Co-Founder)
Each record can store:
• the blood glucose level and category
• insulin dose and type
• carbs (carbohydrates) consumption
• exercise summary
• weight, comments and more...
CALCULATE INSULIN DOSE
Enter the glucose level and carbohydrates intake for an instant result.
EXPORT AND REPORTS
• view charts
• print a glucose levels sheet
• analyse the data in a spreadsheet
The app is 100% free (no ads - the InApp purchase is now a donation only).
Any suggestions on how to further improve the app are very welcome.
Customize everything including graphs, with automatic unit conversion. Only your imagination is the limit!
No other app has the custom made Combobox UI technology, no other app has the chart template builder.*
Finally a graph done right, use top notch fully multitouch interactive charts with smooth zooming. Zoom, pan, swing, fling and create/email report exactly from what you see. Multiple chart series and Y axes support.
★ Unique intuitive streamlined data input: just tap Log Entry and pick a category from the slider
★ Customize categories and subcategories on-the-fly and choose from 250! colorful icons for them.
★ The entry log adapts to you, learns automatically what type of data you like to enter and put those to the top of the lists.
★ Calculator at hand, you can write eg. 1/3+5*6.4-6 in entry fields.
★ Present your data as you like it, zoomable and scrollable Android chart with fully customizable content.
★ Create and email report in beautiful hi resolution picture right from your chart as you see it
★ Data timeline for editing with extreme value highlighting, with infinite scroll support
★ Nowhere to be found world class features like dynamic timeline layout and full seamless text search/filter for it.
★ Because one size does not fit all, you can chose your fontsize in the preferences.
★ Edit categories, subcategories to modify high-low ranges, extreme values.
★ Define measures yourself and add multipliers between them. When showing/reporting data an automatic conversion is done for you!
★ Name your graph series and pick color for them or leave it on auto. It is your choice!
It is currently free, with no ads and privacy breaching shenanigans. I remade the whole UI for maximum usability, I barely use off the shelf components. Needless to say It has been a hell a lot of work. Please rate it if you like it, since that is the only "payment" we accept!:)
You are free to track anything you want, for example you could track spending too
1.) Just add private/business expenses context
2.) Add categories like office materials, food (there is a medications category already) etc.
3.) Add the dollar as quantity
4.) Profit from custom charts, data export.
Log blood pressure, carbs, medication, meds, excercises, spending... It logs anything you like.
*Probably because it was hell a lot of work to make them!:)
I am looking for partners . Currently I have at least 6 world class features that were really hard and time consuming to make and therefore none of my competitors have them:
-graph template builder
-smooth zooming and flinging in graph
-Dynamic infinite scrollable timeline.
-Full text search and filter that is fast even for a handy.
-Bayesian suggestion model
email me at: email@example.com
However even the best product needs good marketing for success as you can see from my unjust low ranking. Therefore there is a huge arbitrage on the marketing front right now. Also looking for a web platform for my app.
analyzing Diabetes logs.It help to track your Diabetes records day by
day status,App is having very easy to use User Interface through which
you can add all your Pre Meal,Post Meal readings in your daily log diary
Use graph to view your heath progress.
✔ Use Log Diary to add your Pre Meal,Post Meal
✔ Get Tips and Tricks for Diabeties Type 1
✔ Get Tips and Tricks for Diabeties Type 2
✔ Add any personal note/Comment in your daily log diary
✔ Maintain your daily progress by using calender Data & Time
✔ Check log history to view you all past report
✔ View Detailed history
✔ Graph representation for report logs
✔ Suggestions for Diabetes patient
✔ Know the basic symptoms for Diabetes
✔ Supports all android device
✔ Free App without any restriction
**Version 1.2.3 (21/1/14)** - fixed locale error which was causing crashes for users of certain regions.
Current features included in Version 1.2.2. (Beta):
- Entry and storage of health data. Currently supporting: blood glucose, food intake, exercise, and insulin
- "Log" feature that allows you to view data for a specific time range and sort it as you like. Switch between the different categories of health data using an intuitive tab interface. Includes an export feature that allows you to attach your logs to email.
- "Reports" feature creates an easy-to-digest breakdown of all data you have entered, providing analysis since you started using the app, weekly comparisons, and more.
- Graphs: Use an attractive, simple graphing tool to swipe between all the readings you have entered. Identify trends and view day-to-day comparisons. Switch between glucose and food intake data at the tap of a button.
- Customise the app to your own preferences with different metrics for blood glucose readings, and US or UK date formats.
- "Reminders" feature allows you to create fully customisable reminders, on a one-off or daily basis.
- An intuitive "home display" that will display statistics for all the data you have entered. Colour code your blood glucose readings (Green or red) and view your averages and max/min BSLs over several periods.
Coming soon (Version 1.3):
- Choice between light and dark themes.
- Improved export options for user logs.
- More customisation options for reminders/notifications.
- Better quality reports: including option to export to email, and to integrate graphs.
It should be noted that GlucoBot is intended for personal tracking, and not for the treatment or diagnosis of any medical condition. It is purely intended to help type 1 diabetics understand their own condition better and give them a better chance of improving their health outcomes as a result.
Your blood glucose readings are stored on your Android device. They can be shared with someone who care about you via SMS text message automatically when you enter them. Reminders popup at a specified time everyday to remind you to check your blood sugar. Tap on the reminder and it will take you straight to the app.
I created this app for a friend whose has a 13 year old daughter with type 1 diabetes and was afraid to let her stay with friends for fear she'd forget to check her blood sugar and/or forget to take her insulin. He wanted to know when she checked her blood sugar so that he would not have to worry.
-Auto text message
-Report or Graph
I take pride in my apps and I'm always here to answer questions. I usually get back to people within 24 hours.
- Track HbA1C, Food, Weight, Exercise, Medication, Blood Pressure, Pulse
- Statistic report
- Insulin calculator included.
- Bluetooth connectivity (Watch the video)
Glucose Meter was finalist as the most creative idea in Diabetes Mine Challenge 2010.
Follow us on Twitter: @mGlucoseMeter
* Google Health sync (http://health.google.com) is no longer supported
Comments about Glucose Meter:
I use it daily This ap is very useful & easy to use. I like the big numbers & the comparisons of each time of day blood glucose results especially.
A Google User:
Great app Great for at the doctor's office snd they ask what your numbers been looking like, just open the app.
- Adding new records through a combined form.
- Built-in configurable insulin calculator.
- Optional food database with nutritions.
- Optional online cloud synchronisation with DiaCloud.de.
- Reminder function.
- Display of old records in a list view.
- Full text search for record notes.
- Diagrams for glucose records.
- Export of reports in HTML format.
- XLS export into Microsoft Excel, OpenOffice, LibreOffice etc.
- Optional data upload via FTP, SFTP and mail.
- Simple PHP Frontend to view uploaded reports.
- Basic statistics still under development.
- Support for different measurement units.
- Widgets displaying last records.
- English, German and Danish user interface.
- Data backup and recovery on SD card.
DiaLog respects your privacy and does not transmit any personal records over the internet; except you are using the optional upload or cloud synchronization functions.
The cloud service is operated on private owned servers in Germany and uses strong modern cryptographic systems to protect your sensitive data. All data transfers are encrypted and the stored data can only be decrypted with your personal password.
Your data always belongs to you.
The permissions to access the sd card are required for data backup and the network access permission is used by the upload and cloud synchronization functions. The vibrate and wacke lock permissions are required for the alarm function. Further details see data privacy statement.
This application is a completely private development during my spare time and still is in a development state. Please send all your feedback and proposals directly to me by mail so I can answer them.
There is also a free demo version which can be used for 30 days without any further restrictions. If you like this app and want to continue using it, this paid version has to be purchased. Your data can be transferred by using the backup and restore function. All returns directly insure to the benefit of the software developer and therefore make an active contribution to the future development of DiaLog. If you run into trouble with the Google Licensing service, please send me a mail with your Google Account name.
Demo version on Google Play Store:
It is a query tool for physicians and other health adequately treating each diabetic patient on hyperglycemia. How often there are more drugs and which one is right?
The App drugs recommended depending on what the doctor choose regarding: Efficiency, Hypoglycemia Risk, Weight, Side effects and Costs.
Diabetes Pharma is based on and closely follows the parameters set by the last Consensus (2012) and decision algorithm for management of patients with type 2 diabetes from the ADA (American Diabetes Association) and the EASD (European Association for the Study of Diabetes .) Diabetes Pharma is the Consensus become App.
The App follows the sequence depending on the patient has HbA1c: always begins with monotherapy, it continues with combination therapy, then Tritherapy and finally multiple doses of insulin.
● on Diabetes Pharma we indicate on each group of drugs which is its physiological effect, advantages, disadvantages and different active ingredients.
● From each active substance you have access to the different trademarks that exist and the data sheet of the Official Agency of Medicines.
● It also has lots of information, such as glycemic targets, key points when treating a patient, etc..
● It also indicates how to start insulin therapy, doses estimating depending on weight.
● It takes account of contraindications to metformin.
● It takes into account the incompatibilities between drugs.
● It stores the different groups of drugs that the doctor is choosing in multiple therapies.
● From the app you can access to Facebook, Twitter and email sharing with peers.
● Diabetes Pharma is interactive, dynamic and easy to use.
● Diabetes Pharma is developed for all Android devices.
Available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French and German.
(These handouts provide some basic information about the seven different areas to focus on when you are trying to manage your diabetes. Each one includes some facts, tips, advice and activities that will get you started on your self-care and reinforce some of the lessons you learn in your diabetes education sessions.)
A monthly calendar, a blood sugar tracker and physical activity record sheet have been provided along with a weekly meal planner. A checklist has also been provided, that helps you to self-evaluate your outpatient management of diabetes.
The Monthly Calendar sheet provides a note taking feature to help you keep a track of your health on a daily basis for the entire month. Checkmark functionality has been provided, that lets you highlight the important dates easily. These might include visits to the doctor, drug prescription, etc.
Blood Sugar Log sheet helps you record your blood sugar readings on a daily basis for two months. The log has been designed for taking the readings four times per day. Special notes about the reading can also be entered at your convenience. The record is also visualised with the help of a graph.
Note: Please enter the date in the following format: mm/dd/yy
The Activity Log sheet lets you track and summarise the time spent on the physical activities on a weekly basis. The activities may range from walking, jogging, cycling, etc. to any other physical exercise that has been prescribed by your doctor. Goals can be set on a daily basis, and can be compared regularly using the log sheets.
The Weekly Meal Planner helps you plan and organise your meals on a weekly basis. This is even more essential if you have been asked to follow a certain diet plan. A separate section for “notes” has also been added, to help you write down any important points alongside. A shopping checklist is provided so you can manage your groceries in an organised manner.
The Medical Guidelines checklist has been created on a set of performance measures that have been created by The American Medical Association (AMA), Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO), and the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA), that can be used to evaluate outpatient management of an adult patient with diabetes mellitus. This sheet has been intended as a self-check for the user.
We have added simple sharing capabilities like email and print for all the sheets to help you make the efforts a collaborative endeavour. We hope you find our simple app productive and would like to hear your comments.
Outstanding and easy to use User Interface
o Innovative TAGS feature for describing any type of an action
o Date and Time
o Blood glucose level - (mg/dl) or (mmo/l)
o Comment / description
Support for many users
Innovative, interactive and scalable graph
Send your data to your doctor of anyone you want in 5 seconds!
Export data to:
Define with TAGS any action you like, for instance: before/after breakfast, lunch, dinner, medication, exercises, jogging or any other things that matters in glucose level. Countless possibilities in your hand! Glucose level tracking application has never been so helpful for diabetics.
Just download for FREE and take control of your diabetes with the best glucose tracker in a market!
- Simple user interface
- Record blood glucose readings, insulin doses and meals
- Upload images to augment records
- Review and edit logs
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly graphs
- Generate and share detailed reports via e-mail and Skype
- Backup and restore logbook data
- Supports both US (mg/dL) and international (mmol/L) blood glucose units