Have you used Confused.com before? Then the QuickQuote service can get our best insurance quotes direct to you in moments, with no need to fill in any forms!
All you need is a car’s registration. Just type in the number plate, and in seconds you’ll get back the cheapest quote Confused.com can find to insure the vehicle.
Not used Confused.com before? No problem. Come to our site and fill in your details. It’ll take about five to ten minutes… But then you can use the QuickQuote service in future to get quotes for any car in seconds.
Your QuickQuote will be saved in your Confused.com account, so you can review all your quotes and choose the best policy for you.
Simply enter your email address, and the registration of the car you want to insure, and we'll get our best insurance quotes back to you in minutes.
Terms and conditions apply. See T&Cs for full details. http://www.confused.com/quickquote/terms-and-conditions
The app uses your phone's GPS to track your driving over 200 miles. Earn driving behaviour badges and share your progress on Facebook and Twitter.
Once you’ve completed 200 miles, you’ll get an individual driving score between 0-10 (10 being the safest). We’ll give you driving feedback and calculate your personal Aviva Drive discount.
Optimum accuracy - Some things affect the precision of GPS on your phone, so for the most accurate score, we recommend you use an in-car cradle or place your phone in a stable position.
We won’t use GPS data which could be unreliable, so you may find the mileage recorded by the app for some journeys is less than the actual mileage you’ve driven.
Battery usage - GPS requires battery power. If you’re planning a long journey, consider using an in-car charger
Low scores - A score of 3.1 or above recognises your safer driving behaviour and is rewarded with a discount. The safest drivers could get a discount of up to 20%. Aviva won’t penalise drivers with lower scores. Our competitive standard premium will still be available, but without the Aviva Drive discount.
Your data - The data we collect will be used to help us build an understanding of your driving behaviour and risk, and will adhere to the high standards that Aviva apply for all customer data collected.
* Between 1 Jun 2013 and 1 Nov 2013 30% qualified for the max saving of 20% and 34% qualified for 10%. Discount depends on your score & premium – min premium of £200. Discount available on 1 car per policy (applied to the 1st car the principal policyholder is the main driver of). Discount is calculated after eligible offers have been deducted. Discount doesn’t apply to optional extras. Aviva Drive discounts apply from 1 Dec 2013, we reserve the right to review or change the discounts on a quarterly basis.
The app is easy to use and you can download it for free. So why don’t you check it out for yourself?
Who can use the app?
Anyone can use the app to get a quote or find out contact details for Aviva but the majority of the features are only available to existing customers who register for MyAviva and the app.
App features for existing customer
• View a range of policies in one place. To see a full list of policies available in the app please look at the list below
• Selection of special offers and rewards through Aviva Advantages
• Access to our new life cover estimator tool
• Check the value of your Aviva pension or bond
• Renew your car and home insurance, and set-up handy renewal reminders
• Xchange – send your policy details after a car accident
• Access loyalty discounts on a range of Aviva products
• Access to helpful tips and information
• Help and advice in starting a claim
• PIN protection for added security
• Get quotes on some of our most popular products
Downloading and registering to use the MyAviva app
Once downloaded, you’ll need to have your MyAviva account username and password to register for the app. (We used to call this MyPolicy or MyAccount). You can then set up a 5 digit pin which you can use for subsequent logins. Please visit www.direct.aviva.co.uk to register for an account or to check your username and your password if you’ve forgotten them. You’ll need be registered, to access the full range of features on the app.
Which of your policies are available on the MyAviva app?
• Car, van, breakdown, motorcycle, travel and home insurance bought direct from us
• Life insurance, investment bonds, pensions and annuities
• Private health insurance (except company policies)
We're continually adding more of these types of policies to MyAviva, so don't worry if you can't see yours yet
This handy app ensures that you can always view important policy documentation, such as your car insurance certificate and breakdown cover details, should you need them.
If you have just bought a new General Accident car policy, it’s an easy way to upload your documents, such as your proof of no claim discount and a copy of your driving licence.
And there’s more:
- View summary information for your car policy
- Take a photo of your proof documents and upload them to General Accident
- There’s no need to print your policy documents as you’ll be able to access them through your phone whenever you need them
- Access our dedicated claims and breakdown telephone numbers
- Change My account settings including your password
- Get answers to frequently asked questions.
This app is available to all General Accident customers who have registered online for My account. If you haven't already registered, please go to www.generalaccident.com/my-account
This handy app ensures that you can always view important policy documentation such as your car insurance certificate and breakdown cover details- should you need them.
For customers who have just bought a new Quotemehappy.com car policy it’s an easy way to upload your proof of no claims discount.
And there’s more:
- View summary information for both your car and home policies
- Take a photo of your proof of no claims discount and upload it to Quotemehappy.com
- No need to print your policy documents as you’ll be able to access them through your phone
- Change your My account settings including your password
- Get answers to your most frequently asked questions.
This app is available to all Quotemehappy.com customers who have registered online for My account. If you haven't already registered, please go to www.quotemehappy.com/my-account
Con l’app di Aviva Italia avrai accesso rapidamente ai numeri utili da contattare per chiarimenti e indicazioni relativi ai prodotti Vita, oppure in caso di sinistro.
Potrai segnalare rapidamente un incidente ad Aviva con l’apposita sezione. Compilando poche semplici informazioni sull’incidente e, se lo vorrai, inserendo delle foto, potrai velocizzare l’apertura della pratica. Un incaricato Aviva si occuperà poi di ritirare la constatazione amichevole (modulo blu) firmato dalle parti coinvolte nell’incidente.
L'applicazione è gratuita e nel corso delle prossime settimane si arricchirà di nuove funzionalità.
To enable robust & quality comparisons, we have tied up with most of the Financial Institutions selling Insurance in India. And, the app makes sure that the information is easy & fun to consume!
Key features of the APP
• Manage (Compare quotes, Buy, Store & Share) all your policies; Two wheeler (bike) Insurance, Car Insurance, Term Insurance and Investment Plans
• Upload your policies from your phone’s photo folder or click & upload a photograph from your phone’s camera
• Access all your policies bought through Policybazaar.com
• Manage and share you documents (Pan Card, Passport, Driving license etc); click & upload the pictures of all your important documents and keep it handy always.
• Track your application of the policies booked through policybazaar.com
You can compare the insurance quotes from insurers like Bajaj Allianz, ICICI Prudential, Aviva, MetLife, Kotak Mahindra, SBI Life Insurance, MaxLife, HDFC Ergo, LIC india, Bharti AXA, Cholamandalam , Future Generali , ICICI Lombard , Iffco Tokio , L&T , National Insurance , New india Assurance , oriental , Raheja , Reliance, Royal Sundaram, Shriram General Insurance , Tata AIG , United Insurance , Universal Sompo , Aegon Religare, Exide Life Insurance .
We strongly suggest that you compare insurance plans on PolicyBazaar before choosing any particular plan. Every time you see our analysis and compare insurance plans on the basis of price, features, services, duration, etc, you get a better understanding of what is being offered and which of the offers are most suitable for you.
Still in confusion; don't worry you can call and talk to our consultants on our Toll- Free number - 18001033999. They will help you select the product that best suits your needs.
Go ahead download the app & Your Financial Security is just a few steps away!!!
*** Now Featuring BRIAN's 'Whack-a-Rat' game and additional soundboard clips ***
Play BRIAN's new game: Whack as many rats as you can with the big mallet before the time runs out. Watch out though... BRIAN likes to play too, but if you hit him with the mallet it's game over!
Say whatever you like to BRIAN, and he will mimic you.
We've also updated BRIAN's soundboard featuring favourite clips, such as 'Weeeee!' and 'Ta da!'; as well as brand-new clips including 'Oooops' and 'Winning!' You can even record your own clips to the soundboard, and play them back again and again.
Talking BRIAN is loads of fun for both small people and adult humans alike.
- High five BRIAN
- Get him to do 'The Robot' dance
- Discover his other dances
- Spin his head round
- Tickle his tummy
- Poke him in the eye
- Interact with the scenery
- Play BRIAN's interactive game