Myfiest was built to connect between service providers / goods with users who will utilize for the benefit of such events birthday, wedding, funeral, birth, religious events, customs shows etc. which elevating the culture and customs of some regions with various religious backgrounds in Indonesia.
To accelerate penetration into remote areas, we do social media marketing and outreach with road shows to the regions potential especially in the tourism industry sector which is developing. Development from the side Current products still need a lot future developments, moreover is the "auto-process" thing, so it's important to us to establish cooperation with several parties who fully support what we do when this.
At present with the rapid development in Indonesia, the standard of living is also increasing increased. the time we should spend family and loved ones are confiscated because of this the busyness we have. But that does not mean us must lose all special days for get together and have fun with them. With the presence of Myfiest, we can become easier to plan our special days. Myfiest gives us the convenience to choose vendors as needed. Without having to jump in to the field, everything can be done with Myfiest.
* WHAT'S ON US*
Vendors are our Strength and Users keep us Alive
* IT'S MARKETPLACE
1. CONCERT - A concert is a live music performance in front of an audience. The performance may be by a single musician, sometimes then called a recital, or by a musical
2. GATHERING - A gathering is defined as interactions among a diversity of individuals of all abilities in small, medium and large groups for social and community purposes.
3. BIRTHDAY - A birthday is the anniversary of the birth of a person, or figuratively of an institution, often with birthday gifts, birthday cards, a birthday party, or a rite of passage.
4. WEDDDING - A wedding is a marriage ceremony and the party or special meal that often
takes place after the ceremony especially considered as including the associated celebrations.
5. RELIGION - A ceremonial religion is objects used in cults, rituals, and sacred ceremonies have almost always been of both utilitarian and symbolic natures.
6. FAREWELL - A combination of fare and well. Fare comes from the Old English word faran, which means "to journey" and Well which means may we meet again in happier times.
7. FUNERAL -A funeral is the ceremony that is held when the body of someone who has died is buried or cremated. Also a ceremony connected with the final disposition of a corpse.
8. THANKSGIVING - The expression of gratitude, especially to God and also celebrating the harvest and other blessings of the past and recent days.
9. REUNION - A social gathering attended by members of a certain group of people who have not seen each other for some time and the act or process of being brought together again as a unified whole.
10. ANNIVERSARY - The date on which an event took place in a previous year, the date on which a country or other institution was founded in a previous yea and the date on which a couple was married in a previous year.
11. EVENT SPACE - An event spacecontains all possible events for a given experiment or happening. An event is just a set of outcomes of an experiment, combined with their probability.
* THE VENUES *
Ball Room - Cafe - Conference - Discussion - Event Space - Gedung Serbaguna - Hotel - Meeting - Pameran - Pemakaman - Resort - Restaurant - Rumah Duka - Seminar - Taman