With hue, you’ll see light in a whole new way. It lets you set the ideal lighting for every occasion. It’s clever, intuitive and connected. It‘s a whole new experience.
We call it PERSONAL WIRELESS LIGHTING.
Hue lets you express who you are, through the way you light your home.
Hue can be wherever you want and you can access it whenever you want. Any room. Any space. All wirelessly, through your smart device.
At its heart, hue is a lighting solution for the home. It’s functional and practical. But it can also be emotive and inspiring. It’ll change the way you think about home lighting. Forever.
Philips hue starter pack (bulbs + Bridge; Bloom + Bridge; Iris + Bridge; LightStrips + Bridge). Single bulbs, Friends of hue lamps, and hue tap can then be added, up to a maximum of 50 products per Bridge.
DockStudio is exclusively for use with Philips Android docking speakers and Android powered smartphones. It is not compatible with any other docking speakers.
Minimum phone requirements
• Android version 2.1 or above
• Micro USB
Find out more at www.philips.com/flexidock
Choose a color to change the application appearance to your liking.
- alarm name
- volume, vibration
-- tones installed on your android device
-- songs stored on your SD card
- snooze time
- alarm dismiss method
-- slide button
-- shake device
-- solve an equation
- awake checker
Download and enjoy !
Full features include:
- The ability to locate any phone on your Sprint family plan (both smart phones and normal phones).
- No need to install anything on the phones you track.
- Locate a lost or stolen phone AFTER it’s disappeared.
- See the location of your family's phones in real time on an interactive map.
- Locate your family's phones from your computer by going to sfl.sprint.com.
- Automatically check if your family members are where they should be and receive a text if they aren't there.
- Download includes a Free 15-day trial (it’s $5.99 a month after that to locate up to 4 phones. The charge will appear on your monthly Sprint bill).
Sprint Family Locator is made by Safely, the same company that’s working to prevent texting while driving (Sprint Drive First) and help you set limits on how and when your kids use their mobile phones (Sprint Mobile Controls).
Got something to say? Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/safely
The Philips Fidelio app brings a suite of cool, new features to your Philips Fidelio docking speaker, including automatic Bluetooth connection, Songbird music player, worldwide Internet radio, sound settings control and a multi-function alarm clock.
Fidelio, with Songbird music player, lets you easily sync, browse, playback and manage music playlist from PC to your Android device. And you can even share what you’re listening with friends on Facebook and view artist photos from Flickr.
In the Radio mode, Fidelio puts more than 7,000 radio stations worldwide at your fingertips. Browse through stations by genre, place or station name. Simply enjoy and expand your musical horizons.
In the Clock mode, Fidelio lets you set multiple customized music alarms and get the latest weather information.
Fidelio is exclusively for use with Philips Fidelio docking speakers and Android smartphones. It is not compatible with any other docking speakers.
Minimum phone requirements
• Android version 2.1 or above
• Micro USB
Find out more at www.philips.com/flexidock
This application offers several ways to save each code.
* Use the scan feature to scan QR Codes and Bar Codes then save them to your device.
* Use the gallery feature to select code images in your device.
* Share any bar code image from email, text, or screen print via the share option on your device
* Enter the data for the code and use the generate code feature to create your code.
* Share to create a code. text from any application with the app.
Tap on list header and say "SHOW ..." to quickly find your code from the list.
From the developer of the popular free Dock Clock comes the new ultimate version with almost every requested feature, and some more. Dock Clock Plus is an 'always on' desk or night clock which is activated automatically when you connect your device to a charger or dock. During the day Dock Clock Plus is in an invaluable desk clock with at-glance count information, at night Dock Clock Plus transforms into a low-light night clock.
Feedback: Please give us the opportunity to fix any issues by sending feedback: email@example.com
- Activated by Dock / Power connected or manually
- Appears automatically without unlocking or turning on device (even with security) *
- Screen Saver mode (similar to Daydream) start after inactivity *
- Burn-in protecting orbit on clock page
- Automatic or fixed orientation (portrait / landscape) *
- Silence / low volume settings (no vibrate on change) *
- Multi-page design (swipe left / right) *
- System wallpaper support (including animated Live Wallpapers) *
- Custom activation times and brightness settings (day / night) *
- Auto-switching brightness depending on time *
- Auto dim of hardware button backlight (new method works for HTC)
- Auto-quit in morning (option) *
- Keep notification bar visible (option) *
- Wave to wake (proximity sensor) (option) *
- Two selectable clock page themes (summarized weather or detailed weather) *
- Customizable text color and sizes *
- Digital clock font selection
- Analog clock *
- Fully customizable clock display (enable / disable any feature) *
- Counts display: Unread email/gmail, Facebook, Unread text messages, Missed calls *
- Support for IMAP email unread counts (AOL / Yahoo! / iCloud etc.)
- Multiple Gmail account support *
- Proper full-screen for devices with on-screen soft keys *
- Alarm time remaining bar (shown only at night) *
- Automatic weather location *
- Calendar page with selectable calendars and color support *
- Weather page with up to three custom weather locations *
- World clock page with up to three custom locations *
- Universal phone / tablet design *
- More page modules coming soon (CCTV / appointments)
* Improvements over Dock Clock Free
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE & ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - determine if there is an available Internet connection
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - access device location for automatic weather location feature
INTERNET - access the Internet to download weather data
WRITE_SETTINGS - store application settings
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS - control the volume of the ringer for night mode.
READ_PHONE_STATE - determine if the phone is ringing in order to restore brightness / volume
READ_SMS & RECEIVE_SMS - determine the number of unread text messages for counter
GET_ACCOUNTS & READ_CONTENT_PROVIDER - retrieve account information for gmail unread counter
READ_CALL_LOG & READ_CONTACTS - retrieve count of missed calls
READ_CALENDAR - access calendar for calendar page
CHECK_LICENSE - confirm licensed application
- Sleep cycle tracking with smart wake up uses your phone's accelerometer (2 weeks trial)
- NEW Pebble, Android Wear and Gear (Tizen) smart watch wrist-tracking
- NEW Philips HUE smartlight integration
- Sleep graph history
- Sleep deficit, deep sleep and snoring statistics
- Social sharing (FaceBook, Twitter)
- Gentle volume nature sound alarms (birds, sea, storm...)
- Alarm music playlists
- Nature sound lullabies with binaural tones for fast fall asleep
- Never oversleep again with CAPTCHA wake up verification (Math, Sheep counting, Phone shaking, Bathroom QR code or NFC tag)
- Sleep talk recording, snoring detection and anti-snoring
More features waiting for you to explore!
Watch our latest smartwatch integration progress and battery consumption chart here
Find out how the Samsung Gear S makes your life easier with this intuitive Experience App.
Samsung Gear S Experience App Overview
- Take a look at the elegant curved design and comfortable fit with rich and intuitive UI.
2. Advance Wearable Communicator
- Discover the awesome ways to stay connected even when you are away from your phone with 3G or Wi-Fi connection
3. Leading Edge Wearable Features
- Dive into Gear S extended productivity features & stand-alone applications
4. Personal Fitness Monitor
- Find out more about Gear S enhanced sensors, built-in GPS and robust S Health features designed to help you stay fit and motivated
Devices supported: Android Smartphone (4.0 or above)
The Lifelog interface is colorful, intuitive, graphic and animated - it lets you look back on any day to see how active you were, where you went and how you got there. You can also see what pictures you took, the music you listened to and how you were communicating that day. Life Bookmarks are special moments that you want to save in detail.
To best enjoy SmartWear, Sony asks that your device is running Android 4.4; KitKat, has support for Bluetooth®4.0 Low Energy and that you are using Sony SmartWear apparel - SmartBand, SmartBand Talk or SmartWatch 3. Each device will enable you to accurately log and capture your life - please visit our website for a detailed breakdown of how each SmartWear device functions with Lifelog.
To use this app with SmartBand and SmartBand Talk, you will need to install Smart Connect from Sony (pre-installed in Xperia™ smartphones). For SmartWatch 3, Lifelog runs as a wearable application to record your steps and running activity, and also feeds that data back to Lifelog on your Android smartphone.
You can now also access your Lifelog from the web - lifelog.sonymobile.com. You’ll be able to view your story in any screen size - from your smartphone to your tablet to your TV - all you have to do is log in using your Sony Entertainment Network account.
Please stay tuned to the Sony Mobile blog (http://blogs.sonymobile.com/tag/lifelog/) for the latest news.
Log your day every day, in detail.
MR.GABRIEL CAN SEND AN ALERT IN ONE CLICK... OR ONE WORD
Mr.Gabriel is the first personal safety application designed for Android Wear smartwatches. In the event of danger, Mr. Gabriel enables you to send an alert quickly and easily to predefined contacts.via your a widget on your wearable.
With Mr.Gabriel’s widget on your wearable, you can send an alert just by pressing the screen of your smartwach. Alternatively, you can use the vocal command via “OK Google “ and just say “start Alert” to your wearable and a text message will be sent to your Guardians indicating that you are in danger.
This message will include your last known geographical position. It is important to note that your guardians will never know your geolocalisation unless you send an alert.
NB : Mr.Gabriel also works as a standalone application on Android smartphones.
SIMPLY CHOOSE AND INFORM YOUR GUARDIANS AT SETUP
Guardians are an important part of your safety. They are the people who will receive your “Help” requests with your geolocalisation if you are in danger, and they will be instructed to call you back as soon as possible. When they call you back after an alert, the phone will automatically pick-up and the speaker will be on so that you can communicate with the Guardian even if you can not reach your phone.
If you confirm the alert, the Guardian will be instructed to call emergencies (police, medical services, firemen,...) with all relevant information.
MORE TO COME !
1/ SHOCK DETECTION
Thanks to the sensors on your wearable, Mr.Gabriel will be able to detect a brutal shock (such as falling). In that event, Mr.Gabriel will send a notification asking whether you are OK. In the absence of reply (or in the event of a negative answer), Mr.Gabriel will send an alert on its own.
2/ VIGILANCE MODE
In the VIGILANCE MODE, Mr.Gabriel will ask you to check in when he suspects something abnormal. For instance, when you leave work late at night, Mr.Gabriel will offer to start the VIGILANCE MODE. If you accept, Mr.Gabriel will ask if you are OK every time you do unusual stops on your way. In the absence of reply (or in the event of a negative answer), Mr.Gabriel will send an alert. That way, you can go freely, Mr.Gabriel will always be with you and if something happens, an alert will be sent.
Mr.Gabriel is a virtual bodyguard who brings personal safety to a new level. Going on a date with a stranger, coming back home late, going jogging in the woods or mountain biking alone, Mr.Gabriel will now be the best way to send alerts in case of danger so that you can live these activities freely.
THIS APPLICATION IS STILL IN BETA.
We would love to get your feedback on our application and on the widget on your wearable. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This application is optimized for wearable and is available for all smartwatches.
The CarStudio is a free app created by Philips exclusively for use with Philips Car Media Docking systems and the Android phones. It is not compatible with any other in-car products.
- Exceptional user experience with the large touch screen of Android phones
- Features big buttons, clear icons and tailor-made user interface for perfect in-car use
- Customizable shortcuts such as direct dial number or navigate to a specific destination
- Convenient radio controls, aux-in and sound settings
- Hands-free function for safer phone calls while driving
Use the app to setup and connect your new Philips Spotify Multiroom Speaker to your home wireless network.
If you have more than one speaker, use the app to group the speakers to enjoy true Multiroom function.
Compatible Philips Models:
You can add actions, confirm gestures and set the settings to use the Ring.
※In order to use this application, you will need the Ring device.
Ring is a wearable input device to put on the index finger which enables cloud control with only a gesture.
It’s very easy to use the Ring.
1. Place the Ring on your index finger.
2. Press the touch sensor and start the gesture.
3. Once the gesture is completed, the data of the gesture will be sent to the Android device and each action will start accordingly.
※ Action means, what type of movement will occur according to the gesture the user have made.
The user is free to choose what type of action the user would like from the given gesture and the user can also customize one’s own gesture too.
Ring can also be used when the Android device is in idle mode so the user can use it when your Andoroid is in your pocket or in your bag.
Welcome to the magical world with the “Ring”!