This application offers several ways to save each code.
* Use the scan feature to scan QR Codes and Bar Codes then save them to your device.
* Use the gallery feature to select code images in your device.
* Share any bar code image from email, text, or screen print via the share option on your device
* Enter the data for the code and use the generate code feature to create your code.
* Share to create a code. text from any application with the app.
Tap on list header and say "SHOW ..." to quickly find your code from the list.
With hue, you’ll see light in a whole new way. It lets you set the ideal lighting for every occasion. It’s clever, intuitive and connected. It‘s a whole new experience.
We call it PERSONAL WIRELESS LIGHTING.
Hue lets you express who you are, through the way you light your home.
Hue can be wherever you want and you can access it whenever you want. Any room. Any space. All wirelessly, through your smart device.
At its heart, hue is a lighting solution for the home. It’s functional and practical. But it can also be emotive and inspiring. It’ll change the way you think about home lighting. Forever.
Philips hue starter pack (bulbs + Bridge; Bloom + Bridge; Iris + Bridge; LightStrips + Bridge). Single bulbs, Friends of hue lamps, and hue tap can then be added, up to a maximum of 50 products per Bridge.
Let there be light: Your team. Your colors. Your flag.
Now it’s possible to cheer your team to victory in glorious Ambilight.
With the Philips Ambilight TV app you can select your countries national flag or national color to surround your TV in the colors that matter most to you.
Versus mode places the national colors of the teams that are playing—in bright Ambilight colors the whole family can follow—on the side of the pitch they are playing on.
The app is fully interactive too! From goals to penalties, you decide who gets flashing red or yellow cards, and when it’s time for celebration ‘fireworks’ or to lead your friends in a stadium wave. You can even create your own custom Ambilight halo using an image you import.
And for those with a need to be heard, Voice mode adjusts the intensity and speed of the light whenever the ambient sound in the room intensifies, so you can literally see the impact as you cheer your team to victory.
There’s even a built in share button so you capture an image of your setup to show your friends, Facebook, Twitter and the world that you are truly your teams biggest fan…
Is your flag not represented in our app? download it here: http://www.philips.com/ambilight-tv-app
To get started you'll need:
- Europe/Russia: Philips Ambilight Smart TV 2011 model or newer (type number 6 or higher in xxPFLxxx6)
- Brazil/Argentina: Philips Ambilight Smart TV 2013 model or newer
Things to take note of:
- For the best experience and the latest fixes (performance, connectivity and responsiveness), download the latest TV software via your TV (supported models) or from the Philips website (www.philips.com/tv)
Enjoy the experience
The Lifelog interface is colorful, intuitive, graphic and animated - it lets you look back on any day to see how active you were, where you went and how you got there. You can also see what pictures you took, the music you listened to and how you were communicating that day. Life Bookmarks are special moments that you want to save in detail.
To best enjoy SmartWear, Sony asks that your device is running Android 4.4; KitKat, has support for Bluetooth®4.0 Low Energy and that you are using Sony SmartWear apparel - SmartBand, SmartBand Talk or SmartWatch 3. Each device will enable you to accurately log and capture your life - please visit our website for a detailed breakdown of how each SmartWear device functions with Lifelog.
To use this app with SmartBand and SmartBand Talk, you will need to install Smart Connect from Sony (pre-installed in Xperia™ smartphones). For SmartWatch 3, Lifelog runs as a wearable application to record your steps and running activity, and also feeds that data back to Lifelog on your Android smartphone.
You can now also access your Lifelog from the web - lifelog.sonymobile.com. You’ll be able to view your story in any screen size - from your smartphone to your tablet to your TV - all you have to do is log in using your Sony Entertainment Network account.
Please stay tuned to the Sony Mobile blog (http://blogs.sonymobile.com/tag/lifelog/) for the latest news.
Log your day every day, in detail.
Choose a color to change the application appearance to your liking.
- alarm name
- volume, vibration
-- tones installed on your android device
-- songs stored on your SD card
- snooze time
- alarm dismiss method
-- slide button
-- shake device
-- solve an equation
- awake checker
Download and enjoy !
NOTE: In order to receive alerts about your child's activity, you must allow MamaBear to send you and your child push notifications.
MamaBear is your all-in-one family safety app providing news about your child's physical and virtual activity. Encourage larger boundaries for your kids while having peace of mind knowing more about their location and social activity.
- Keep parents updated without a text or call and check in with emoticons.
- Send your parents a "Come Get Me" or "Emergency" notification.
- Customize your view of MamaBear with wallpaper selections.
- View the most important news feed of your day with in-line previews of Instagram photos and details about twitter and Instagram followers.
- Set up notifications to receive filtered, need-to-know content like new friends, words on your customized words list, uploaded photos and tags.
- Know your child’s current and recent location at the tap of the app.
- Set up arrival and departure notifications for Safe Places like school, home and practice.
- Know when they exceed a customized driving speed.
Set up the MamaBear app in three steps:
1. A parent installs MamaBear on their smartphone and registers their family account.
2. Kids install and log in to MamaBear for location monitoring.
3. Parents log in to their child's social media accounts in MamaBear settings and customize other desired notifications.
Protecting your family just got easier!
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Is your device safe from threats? AdWare detects adwares on your phone or tablet and easily offers you to remove them. The live protection automatically alerts you if an adware or malware is found when you install a new app
A lot of Ad Networks now push ads to the standard Android notification bar, install icons on the mobile desktop, modify browser bookmarks and default homepage.
With AdWare, you will be able to know which app is responsible for these ads and will be able to remove them easily. It also works as an airpush detector and remover, a virus remover, an ad blocker.
Adware improves your security. Keep your mobile safe and don't hesitate to use also antivirus.
Currently detected Ad Networks include:
• Moolah Media
• StartApp PostCall
INTERNET: to update adware database
VIBRATE: when an adware is detected
Find out how the Samsung Gear S makes your life easier with this intuitive Experience App.
Samsung Gear S Experience App Overview
- Take a look at the elegant curved design and comfortable fit with rich and intuitive UI.
2. Advance Wearable Communicator
- Discover the awesome ways to stay connected even when you are away from your phone with 3G or Wi-Fi connection
3. Leading Edge Wearable Features
- Dive into Gear S extended productivity features & stand-alone applications
4. Personal Fitness Monitor
- Find out more about Gear S enhanced sensors, built-in GPS and robust S Health features designed to help you stay fit and motivated
Devices supported: Android Smartphone (4.0 or above)
Full features include:
- The ability to locate any phone on your Sprint family plan (both smart phones and normal phones).
- No need to install anything on the phones you track.
- Locate a lost or stolen phone AFTER it’s disappeared.
- See the location of your family's phones in real time on an interactive map.
- Locate your family's phones from your computer by going to sfl.sprint.com.
- Automatically check if your family members are where they should be and receive a text if they aren't there.
- Download includes a Free 15-day trial (it’s $5.99 a month after that to locate up to 4 phones. The charge will appear on your monthly Sprint bill).
Sprint Family Locator is made by Safely, the same company that’s working to prevent texting while driving (Sprint Drive First) and help you set limits on how and when your kids use their mobile phones (Sprint Mobile Controls).
Got something to say? Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/safely
You will need the parent app: http://www.little-nanny.com/download.html
With the "patent app" you can monitor the current location of your kid.
Do you want to know where your child is right now? Do you want to define a playground and get notified when your child left the zone? Do you want to get notified if the battery of your child’s device is running empty or the device is lost? Than Little-Nanny is the perfect solution to protect your family.
Little-Nanny GPS “Parent” App makes it easy to do the following:
► Track your child’s or teenager’s smartphone (family locator). You can now track their whereabouts 24/7. If they get lost, you can identify their location and guide them to where they need to be. The ability to know the exact location of your child and getting real-time updates can be a life-saver for any parent.
► Phone Locator: GPS Little Nanny is a reliable and highly accurate cell phone tracker, using 28 satellites to triangulate the exact location of every phone registered in your account. If a phone is ever out of satellite view, GPS Little Nanny relies on triangulation via the nearest cell phone tower and cell phone carriers’ data to identify the missing cell phone’s location. The app works with a variety of mobile devices incuding iOS smartphones and Android phones.
► GPS Maps: GPS Little Nanny uses GPS maps to ensure the most accurate, real-time reporting on the location of your family and friends. It’s a great people finder and can also help perform reverse phone lookup and phone lookup functions using GPS coordinates and GPS location data.
► Define a playground / guarding area (geofence) and get instantly notified with an alarm when:
a) Your child has left the playground / zone (continuous monitoring)
b) if the child’s device is running out of battery or
c) if you child’s has lost the device.
► Find your child: Little-Nanny will show you the distance and the direction you have to walk to find your child.
► Works with Android 2.3+ or iPhone, even if you mix it e.g. Android as child device and Iphone as parent app
How It Works:
Download the FREE "Child" App onto your childs smartphone (Android 2.3+ or IPhone). Enter the displayed child’s device ID into your "Parent" App – that’s it. No registration at all!
► First – Download the “Child” App onto your child’s smartphone – note the displayed ID.
► Second – Download the “Parent” App onto your smartphone and enter the child’s ID .
★★★★★ “The Kids can play around while we are sitting in a restaurant. The alert was fired in realtime after my boy has left the area - Great!”
Scott, Philadelphia, PA
★★★★★ “The Little-Nanny Parent App allowed my wife and I to travel to Germany with our family. We were able to all have more freedom while knowing where we all were. This is a great product.
Jarvia, Las Vegas, NV
★★★★★ “Perfect family tracker and child locator. Keeps my child secure”
Dave, Eagleville, PA
★★★★★ “The app is extremely easy to use, it gives you an instantaneous picture of your current childs location. We enjoy the sophisticated protection technology”
Maurizio, Glendale, CA
Routing4You LLC is a leader in child tracking and family safety and security
In addition it will provide alarms, widgets and tasks support as an in-app product.
LightControl is designed around the separation of bulbs/groups and colors/moods/color temperature so that any bulb/group can be used with any color/mood/color temperature.
Click on the group name and it will open a new view only with the bulbs in this group.
In the current version you can create a presets with bulb-mood pairs. So with one click you can set your entire home lights.
When you want to change the lights based on time mood, multiple presets can be executed at the same time if they don't have bulbs in common. If bulb in common exist the last activated preset will be the active one.
Support of the schedules supplied by Philips Hue and stored on the bridge.
Multiple themes in the program, so you can select between light and dark look.
In the free version you can control up to 5 lights. If you need more you can unlock it from the menu as an in-app purchase.
Enable the automatic updates so you can get all new features when they are released!
App tested on:
- Nexus One (Android V2.3.7)
- Nexus 4 (V4.4)
- Nexus 7 (V4.4)
- Asus TF-101(V4.2)
★Featured as one of hots on TechCrunch:http://techcrunch.com/2014/01/03/haloband/★
★Watch us on biggest launch festival of silicon valley! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7hkeXwaxPs★
You can use the app to set functions for different gestures on haloband, such as tap A point to check in Foursquare or tap B point twice to send your location. Simply choose gesture and consequence and then you can use back of your phone with the gesture to launch the function.
Find us on twitter & official website: https://twitter.com/iHaloBand http://www.haloband.me
Please post bug reports before posting any negative reviews. Our team works hard to maintain the software. We appreciate the feedback and your assistance.
The In.Sight app works with Philips In.Sight wireless home monitors, giving you audio and video via 3G/4G or Wi-Fi networks.
Working seamlessly with the Philips In.Sight wireless home monitor, this app lets you:
• Watch over your home on your smart phone with the In.Sight wireless home monitor
• View multiple In.Sight wireless home monitors, which can be placed anywhere
• Records videos, and automatically uploaded to your private folder of your free Dropbox account
• Motion and/or noise detection, receive alerts via push notifications when events occur
• Share your monitor views with others easily
• Take pictures via the monitor
The Philips In.Sight wireless home monitor is armed with these features:
Stay close to loved ones when you're on the move
• Wi-Fi monitor can be placed anywhere around your home
• Instant monitoring from Android smartphones
Secure and easy to set up
• Quick and easy set-up of Wi-Fi monitor via QR code
• Easily adjust viewing direction of monitor and extra wall mount
• Highly secure connection
Phone alerts and noise/motion detection
• Built-in noise and motion detection technology
• iPhone alerts when monitor detects noise/motion
• Recordings uploaded to your private Dropbox account
Norton Family Premier (free 30-day trial)
• Keeps you in the know about which websites kids visit and helps avoid unsuitable content
• Helps you manage the time your kids spend on their Android devices
• Sends you an email when kids attempt to visit a blocked site
• Keeps you in the loop about where your kids are by letting you map the location of their Android device.*
• Lets you easily stay in the loop about your kids’ online activities from your Android™ mobile device, and adjust settings while you’re on the go
• Shows which apps your kids have downloaded and lets you choose which apps they can use, including YouTube and Facebook.
• Lets you keep an eye on your kids’ SMS text conversations, including what’s said and who they can text.*
• Shows you a 90-day history of what your kids do on their Android devices, allowing you to clearly spot trends and emerging habits.
• Gives you the option to receive detailed reports of what your kids are doing online, right in your inbox.
*Text message and location supervision not available for all countries.
SUPPORT FORUM > NORTON FAMILY
For feedback and suggestions, please visit our support forum:
INTERNET SAFETY FOR KIDS AND TEENS
Online safety is a growing concern for children and parents. Common threats regarding Internet family safety include: cyber bullying, obscene or offensive content, pornography, hateful messages, and sexual predators.
Children are naturally curious and may not always know when an online situation is unsafe. Fortunately, a parental control app like Norton Family can help monitor your child’s online activity.
TRUST NORTON BY SYMANTEC
Founded in 1982, Symantec is the global leader in providing security, storage, and systems management solutions. Norton is our flagship brand for antivirus, malware, and mobile security protection. Our family of apps provides solutions to your everyday mobile security needs. With more than 23 years of experience, trust Norton to keep your personal data safe.
Symantec respects the privacy of our users and carefully safeguards personal data.
For more information: https://onlinefamily.norton.com/familysafety/privacypolicy.fs
The Philips Fidelio app brings a suite of cool, new features to your Philips Fidelio docking speaker, including automatic Bluetooth connection, Songbird music player, worldwide Internet radio, sound settings control and a multi-function alarm clock.
Fidelio, with Songbird music player, lets you easily sync, browse, playback and manage music playlist from PC to your Android device. And you can even share what you’re listening with friends on Facebook and view artist photos from Flickr.
In the Radio mode, Fidelio puts more than 7,000 radio stations worldwide at your fingertips. Browse through stations by genre, place or station name. Simply enjoy and expand your musical horizons.
In the Clock mode, Fidelio lets you set multiple customized music alarms and get the latest weather information.
Fidelio is exclusively for use with Philips Fidelio docking speakers and Android smartphones. It is not compatible with any other docking speakers.
Minimum phone requirements
• Android version 2.1 or above
• Micro USB
Find out more at www.philips.com/flexidock