We also give you valuable angling tools such as:
Tidal Charts (tides from over 7000 locations)
Advanced Weather reporting, including a radar map, forecasts, and incident reporting
Tracking / Create Routes
Strike Marker / Create Waypoints
Trolling Speed Calculator
S.O.S. / Morse Code
Complete illustrations for Riggings (rigs) and Knots
Social Media - share your Fish Logs to Facebook and Twitter
Over 100 articles for anglers
Nowhere else can you find all of these features in a single, user-friendly app. Fishing Mobile is truly the fishing tool you cannot be without.
50,000 users and counting
“The only fishing app you need. Simple to use! Full of useful information and awesome hot spots”
“Best fishing app! Tons of useful info and a lot of knowledge floating around. Must have”
“I could not be happier with this app. Great community and accessibility. It's the Instagram for all anglers. Fishingscout deserves the 5 stars”
FishingScout is where anglers connect to share the latest catches, locations and conditions - hundreds of detailed fishing photos posted every day.
-- Fishing Photos --
* Share your catches instantly, our mobile fishing reports couldn’t be easier.
* Send your pics to email, text, facebook, web links, and twitter...all at once
-- Fishing Spots --
* Thousands of exact catch locations shared by actual users from recent catches!
* Log your own catches on private or public maps.
-- Fishing Scout Community --
* Connect with 10,000’s of other FishingSkout users
* Get advice while fishing, bait recommendations and techniques
Get the unlocker here:
** Long press on home screen to install widget **
This trial version has the full set of features for the app. It is limited to logging 8 fish. Instead of having a Trial and Full version, there is an app for unlocking the trial version that allows you to add a virtually unlimited number of fish. The advantage of an unlocking app is that your data is preserved, and you get to try out all of the features of the app.
My Fishing Widget has several innovative features:
Home Screen Widget
Two widget sizes are available (4x3 and 1x1). To my knowledge this is the only widget for logging catches for fisherman.
The widget displays a count of your total number of fish logged. The count updates based on the filter you have applied.
Innovative filtering system allows you to filter fish based on many different factors (Fish type, place caught, technique used, and date parameters).
Defining Fishing Places
Places allow you to set up places that you fish. The zoom level that you set works with the filter so that when you filter by a place (such as Patoka Lake for instance), that it will include only fish that have a GPS location within that recorded view. This is incredibly useful for displaying how many fish you have caught at a particular place and displaying this information on a map. Setting up places also allows you to quickly access weather for the fishing place.
Map clustering through the mapping feature clusters catches together in a single marker when catches are near each other. It will put a count of the catches on the cluster marker. Simply click on the cluster to zoom in and see exactly where the fish were.
My Live Well
The Live Well displays detailed information on your catches. If unfiltered, it will show all your catches. If filtered (by Largemouth Bass for instance), it will display only the fish that meet the filter criteria. The Live Well allows you to perform many functions.
The Photo Album is also innovative in that it categorizes fish by fish type and only includes fish based on your filter. So, if you want to look at pictures of Largemouth Bass that you caught at Patoka Lake in the last 3 days, simply apply this filter and open the photo album! If unfiltered, you can get a quick count of all the different types of fish you have caught by simply opening the photo album.
You can quickly access current weather conditions and forecasts through the National Weather Service through the widget. Additionally, you can quickly choose any of your fishing places to get the weather at that location.
Deeper – smart fishfinder is a first of its kind portable wireless fish finder especially designed for amateur and professional fishermen alike, to find out location of fish, depth, water temperature, bottom contour and much more, when you are fishing.
It is the first Smart Fishfinder in the world that works in conjunction with your Android device. It can be used in ocean, river or lake; salt or fresh waters; summer or winter. Using amazing and innovative technology, Deeper Smart Fishfinder is the ideal tool to improve your fishing experience.
Smart Fish Finder application provides you with a detailed fish activity level calendar based on solunar forcast data, integrated camera function, up-to-date weather reports, customized fishing log, integrated map function and is fully integrated within social media networks so you can share your fishing stories and pictures quickly and easily at the touch of a button.
* Fishing activity calendar:
* By Month / Week / Day / Hour.
* Fishing weather forecast (Global):
* Temperature / High / Low;
* Wind Speed;
* Sun set / Sun rise;
* Moon set / Moon rise.
* Fishing log:
* Data time.
* GPS coordinates;
* Weather info.
* Fishing map:
* Fishing place;
* Info sharing on social networks:
* Google Plus.
* App settings:
* Units: Metric / Imperial / Fathoms;
* Frequency: 290 kHz / 90 khz;
* Depth Alarms: On / Off;
* Fish Alarm: On / Off;
* Fish Depth: On / Off;
* Data History: 5min / 10min / 15 min;
* Brightness: 10 – 100 %;
* Backup: Import from Google Drive / Export to Google Drive.
This app is the perfect planning tool for outdoor activities. Now there’s no need for any excuses. Know when to fish, know where to fish, find out where the fish are hiding, catch them, photograph them, and tell the world about it.
You must download the application in order to use the gadget, but all other features of the app can be used even without the Deeper and for free.
Start fishing the smart way!
This app was built mainly for fishermen, who can't or don't want have internet connection in open seas or lakes. It does not provide full navigation in terms of avoiding shallow waters, coasts, islands or any other obstacles. It was made for use in open seas, where orientation is not possible.
Easily share fishing locations between your fishing friends or other devices with import/export system (kmz files).
Pre-plan your fishing locations, waypoints, trollings paths in Google Earth software and import them in Fishing Points as kmz files.
- Save fishing locations
- Save trotlines
- Save trolling paths
- Find fishing locations with navigation system
- View fishing locations, trollings in Google Maps
- Trolling average speed indicator
- Import and export fishing hotspots, waypoints, trolling paths as kmz files (for Google Earth)
- View exported fishing locations, waypoints, trolling paths in Google Earth or other computer navigation software
- Automatic file export when fishing location is saved (for backup)
- Pre-plan fishing spots, trollings, waypoints in Google Earth or similar software
- Share fishing locations with your fishing friends
- Large speed window for recording trolling path (option menu)
- More than 20 fishing icons to choose from
- Nautical, imperial and metrical unit system
- Decimal and degrees coordinate format
- Distance tool in Google Maps: measure distances on map
For bugs, problems, any ideas, suggestions, translation help please contact developer.
***THIS IS NOT A FISHING GAME***
Get the latest fishing reports, tides charts, hotspots, weather reports (including marine forecast and buoy data), current moon phase, and more from our Fishing application for the Android.
> Latest Fishing Reports
> Latest Local Fishing Reports within 100 miles of your current location
> Over 300,000+ Fishing Hotspots with GPS coordinates
> Daily Fishing Predictions
> Top Anglers (earn points by voting, rating, commenting, and posting your catches)
> Species of fish identification
> Tide Charts for United States, Australia, Canada, Carribean, New Zealand,South America, and United Kingdom
> Latest Local Weather Reports
> Latest Marine Forecast
> Latest Sea Surface Temperatures (SST Charts)
> Latest Buoy Data
> Current Moon Phase
> Fishing Tips
> Fishing Events and Tournaments
> Directory of Charters and Guides, Marinas, Bait and Tackle stores.
> Maps integration for boat ramps, marinas, gas, fishing tackle and bait shops, motels, and food.
> Links to all 50 US States fishing license.
> Links to fishing sites.
> Search the database
FishBrain is the world's largest community-based fishing app. Join other anglers in your area and contribute to the worlds smartest local fishing forecasts.
SEE WHAT'S BITING IN YOUR AREA
• The smart FishBrain Forecast shows what species are biting in your area.
• All forecasts are generated with machine learning algorithms from real catch-data
• Hundreds of thousands of catches are already on FishBrain! And with each new catch FishBrain gets smarter and the forecasts even more accurate!
• Climb the leaderboards in your favourite fishing location and become King!
• Gather your friends and start a team together and let the battle begin!
CHOOSE WHAT YOU SHARE
• Choose the privacy level you prefer for every single catch you add.
• See fishing location and exact position for your own catches even if you choose to hide them from fellow anglers.
FishBrain is all about anglers contributing to and benefiting from the community, so get involved today!
Note: Continued use of GPS in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
FishingKnots is optimized for both tablet and smartphone usage.
My Fishing Companion is built to take as little time as possible to save your info so you don't have to spend time entering data while out fishing like many other apps do. You also have the ability to enter your data at a later time so you don't have to even stop fishing.
Want to help translate the app into your native language? Head on over to Crowdin to contribute:
Enjoying the Lite version of the app? Upgrade to Pro today to unlock all features and limitations.
• View/Save/Edit your Fish, Gear, Locations and Trips
• Attach photos, video and audio clips to your data
• Mark fish as Favorites for quick access to your lunkers
• Export Fish to CSV *Pro Only
• Organize your Fish by Fishing Trips
• Add locations by map, zip code or current GPS location
• Lookup Weather for any location in the world
• Customizable Units of Measurement
• Moon Phases *Pro Only
• Share your data with others
• Main Dashboard gives quick access to all your latest data
• A simple, clean and easy to use interface
• Import/Export your data to SDCARD
• Much more!
Many more features to come and almost every feature being added to the app now is user requested, so feel free to request features, suggest improvements or report any bugs that you encounter by contacting email@example.com or go the the "More" option of the App's Main Menu.
Stay up to date and request features by joining us on Facebook:
And Google Plus:
Perfect for fishing any species of fish including bass, trout, salmon, etc., as well as freshwater and saltwater fishing.
By downloading this application, you agree to the EULA located at http://myfishingcompanion.com/eula
Note: This app uses ACRA for anonymous crash reporting and Google Analytics to collect anonymous usage statistics, used to help improve the app in the areas used the most.
Re-live your memories of your fishing trips. Send details of your trips to friends via email and SMS. You can do all this and more with Fishing Log because it stores:
* GPS Location
* Species caught
* Fish details including
* Time caught
* Fish weight
* Fish length
* Bait used
* Rod used
* Additional notes
* Fish images - store up to 5 images in each log
* Fish ID - picture gallery of all UK coarse fish
* One click link to fishing license info and renewal
* One click link to online fishing tips and advice
* Ability to edit logs
* Installs to SD card
-- Please note - emailing logs works best if the app, Gmail, is used. It is free from the market.
A detailed user guide is available at: www.logyourcatch.com
Try it for free today!
If you like this app and would like to remove the ads, please consider purchasing Fish Logger Pro from the Android Market.
- Track the fisherman, fish species, bait, length, weight and a photo of each fish caught.
- Record additional details for each catch in the notes field.
- Automatically records the date, time and location of each catch.
- Utilizes GPS satellites for accurate position data.
- Automatically includes the current weather conditions for every catch.
- Plots each catch on a Google Map.
- Choose from either map or satellite view.
- Display up to 9 previous trips on the map at one time to visualize catch patterns.
- Supports metric and US standard units of measure.
Edit Logged Fish
- Make a mistake while logging a catch? No problem!
- Edit all catch details for each catch at any time.
- Select a different catch photo from the Gallery.
Save Time on the Water
- Set up your data before the fishing trip.
- Preset bait, fisherman, waterways, fish and trips.
- Select data from simple drop down lists when logging a catch.
- Back up your data to the SD card.
- Optionally copy it to your PC for safe keeping.
- Export all of your catch data as a spreadsheet.
- Export all catch data as a KML file and open it in Google Earth.
- Includes a moon phase (solunar) calendar that shows the moon phase for your location.
- Check the current conditions and the weather forecast for your upcoming trip!
- Weather includes location, condition, wind speed and direction, pressure, humidity and visibility.
- Displays the current sunrise and sunset times.
- Contains a 5 day weather forecast.
- Include bait type, make, model, length, weight, color and a photo of the bait.
- Includes the trip date, fishermen on the trip, water clarity and generic trip notes.
- View detailed trip reports for every fishing trip.
- Trip reports include all data collected during the trip.
- Click to display a full size photo of every fish caught.
- Catches by Bait Report
- Catches by Angler Report
- Catches by Species Report
- Catches by Trip Report
- Send any trip via email to a friend.
- Send a nicely formatted trip report by email that includes all fish caught on a trip.
- Simple, modern user interface.
- Highly contrasting colors for excellent visibility in direct sunlight.
Visit us on Facebook:
Add us to your circle on Google+:
INTERNET - Download Google Map data, download weather information.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Download Google Map data, download weather information.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Store Catch photos to the SD card.
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - Provide accurate GPS location for marking fish catches.
- Enhanced GPS navigation for use on rivers, lakes and the ocean (saltwater).
- Setup waypoints and navigate back to them.
- Display waypoint location, bearing, time to arrival, distance and speed.
- Fish finder tool.
- Enhanced fishing log book for use by tournament and recreational fisherman alike.
- Keep a detailed fishing journal.
- This app will become your electronic fishin' buddy and companion.
- Mobile fishing advisor to help you chose the correct lure and tackle.
- Support for additional species: perch, smallmouth bass, largemouth bass, walleye, striped bass, trout, salmon, northern pike, muskie (musky), catfish, crappie, drum, gar, sauger, bluegill, rock bass, carp, sunfish.
Based on the Solunar Tables theory application will help you to determine as precisely as possible the feeding of all types of fish and wildlife. Depending on the position of the moon and its phases and the position of the sun you will have the information about best time for fishing or hunting.
Use Fishing & Hunting Solunar Time to plan your trips to fishing or hunting in order to maximize your chances of success! Save your favorite places using Fishing & Hunting Solunar Time for easy access to Solunar Forecasts in this places.
✓ Location: Auto GPS or Manual Entry
✓ Save favorite locations for future reference
✓ Major & Minor Feeding / Activity Periods
✓ Day Rating
✓ Moon Rise / Moon Set Times
✓ Sunrise / Sunset Times
✓ Day / Month Views
✓ Current Weather and 5-Day Forecast
✓ Calendar for checking solunar data in advance
✓ ***NEW*** Moon phases
Note: All application features avaliable in PRO version. Feel free to buy PRO version using in app purchase.
- Quick, smart and simple logging
- All catches are synced online
- Get social with anglers around the world
- Fish finder with the latest catch reports
- Challenge friends to a real fishing battle
- Analyse personal statistics and maps
- Flexible sharing settings
-Log smart and simple
MyCatch stands for quick and easy, yet accurate and detailed logging. That means more fishing and less fumbling with your phone. And while your phone may not be waterproof, MyCatch is! All your data are immediately synchronized with Mycatchapp.com/yourname, pretty smart, isn’t it? So don’t worry next time your phone goes for an unscheduled dive because your catch reports won’t sink along with it.
- Get social
Add friends and keep them updated on your fishing adventures, even while you’re still out on the water! Effortlessly post simultaneously on Facebook and your personal MyCatch Wall. Being a limitless global social network, you can also chat with fellow fishermen around the world, view their catches and use their fishing experience to your advantage.
- Battle your friends
So you think you can fish? Prove it with MyCatch Battle! Have fun with friends near and far and challenge them to a fishing contest. All fish caught, logged and supported with a picture during the battle are marked on the MyCatch Leaderboard. This winner is rewarded with a genuine MyCatch Medal of Honor. So get ready, set and... Battle!
- Fish finder
Finding fish has never been so easy. Search the area and period of your choice, filter specific species and find the most reliable and up-to-date catch reports in the world. Every catch that is shared on MyCatch will be shown with highly valuable information, such as: weather, date, water and fishing depth, bait and fishing tackle.
The statistics utility at Mycatchapp.com helps you analize your trackrecord, supported by amazing maps and very interesting graphs. Use them to enhance your skills and become an even better angler. Let it be clear that MyCatch is simply the most valuable fish finder there is!
- Flexible sharing settings
Your privacy is our priority. Therefore we offer flexible sharing settings. You are fully in control of all you fishing data, so you’re not obliged to share anything whatsoever. Wether you want to share just some of your catches with everyone, all of them with only your friends, nothing at all, or anything in between... all is possible!
In combination with the full-featured Fishidy website (www.fishidy.com), the Fishidy app allows anglers to record their best catches, mark their favorite spots and access proven fishing tips, powered by Fishing Hot Spots® - a trusted name in the industry for 40 years.
- View interactive fishing maps for over 17,000 waterways
- Add detailed catches and fishing spots with photos to the map
- Record latitude and longitude coordinates via GPS
- Share information with friends-only or store privately
- Auto-capture weather data when logging catches
- Find proven, local fishing tips and techniques
- Submit photos to the Braggin’ Board and win prizes
UPGRADE FOR EVEN MORE
* Hundreds of thousands of marked, fish-holding structures including submerged weedlines, rock piles, downed timber, reefs, and fish cribs plotted directly on the map
* Mapped Fishing Hot Spots® containing seasonal fishing tips and techniques for multiple freshwater and saltwater species provided by DNR officials, guides and local bait and tackle shops
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
“Fishidy is about to become a household name in this industry. We’re dead serious. It’s that awesome.”
- Joe Sills, Digital Editor, Fishing Tackle Retailer
“Fishidy is the coolest, most effective tool I’ve used to locate fish and track my experiences!”
- Mike “Ike” Iaconelli, B.A.S.S. Elite Series Tournament Angler
“I am a Puget Sound salmon angler and have been looking for a great fishing app to start recording catches and building catch patterns. Keep up the good work, you got the best app out there so far.”
- James K., Fishidy Member
Fish Rules is a totally new and innovative way to understand recreational saltwater fishing regulations for state and federal waters from North Carolina to Texas.
Fish Rules simplifies saltwater fishing regulations into an easy to understand format. With a glance, know if a fish is in season, how many you can keep, how big they have to be, and more.
Fish Rules uses your phone's GPS and calendar to show only the regulations you need. No signal - No problem. Manually enter your latittude/longitude or select your fishing location to get the regulations you need.
Take a photo, log your fish, post it to Facebook - it's never been easier to brag about your catch!
Keep track of the fish you harvest and the ones you release in our intuitive Fish Log. Review your fish log to find patterns and improve your success on the water.
Crisp illustrations and great photos help you identify your catch. Swipe an image to see identification clues and additional photos.
Fish Rules App is NOT a lame pdf reader.
• Regulations are continuously updated throughout the year (2013).
• App is able to run entirely on your device.
• Location Filter: Use your phone's built in GPS or manually select your fishing spot to identify which regulations apply.
• Record harvested and released fish in an easy-to-use Fish Log
• Seamlessly post pictures of your best catches to Facebook and Twitter.
• Maintain your fishing license data within the app.
• Beautiful illustrations and photos are provided for each regulated species to improve your ability to accurately identify your catch. Turn your phone sideways to see larger images and identification clues.
SALTWATER RECREATIONAL REGULATIONS for
• South Atlantic Fishery Management Council (Atlantic federal waters)
• Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Council (Gulf of Mexico federal waters)
• North Carolina state marine waters
• South Carolina state marine waters
• Georgia state marine waters
• Florida state marine waters
• Alabama state marine waters
• Mississippi state marine waters
• Louisiana state marine waters
• Texas state marine waters
Answers to the most common fishing regulations are provided in an intuitive, at-a-glance format:
• What is the bag limit and/or Vessel limit for the fish I just caught?
• What species are prohibited?
• When does season open or close for a particular species?
• When are circle hooks necessary?
• When is a dehooking device necessary?
• When is a venting tool necessary?
• How do I report the landing of a Highly Migratory Species?
Like Fish Rules on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
This is a powerful tool offering freshwater fishing advice. It analyzes the weather, sun and moon position, moon phase, and many other factors to determine where fish will be located, how active they will be, and what lures, baits and presentations will be most effective. See the best fishing days and times based on your target fish species, the weather, water temperature, spawning related behavior, solunar factors and more. It will guide you as you select the structure and cover to fish, and what type, size, and color of fishing lure or bait. It will even help you select the right line and details like sinker weights, hook sizes, etc.
MFA features a fishing calendar to help pick the best dates, plus a detailed short-term fishing forecast that identifies the best times. Chose a quick plan or make a custom plan built around your preferences for techniques, lure types, locations and more.
MFA can help you catch:
Bluegills & Sunfish
The app is ad-free, though it may suggest some name-brand lures and provide a link where the lures are available. If you prefer to see no specific products, turn off the name brand lures option in the options screen.