Get the unlocker here:
** Long press on home screen to install widget **
This trial version has the full set of features for the app. It is limited to logging 8 fish. Instead of having a Trial and Full version, there is an app for unlocking the trial version that allows you to add a virtually unlimited number of fish. The advantage of an unlocking app is that your data is preserved, and you get to try out all of the features of the app.
My Fishing Widget has several innovative features:
Home Screen Widget
Two widget sizes are available (4x3 and 1x1). To my knowledge this is the only widget for logging catches for fisherman.
The widget displays a count of your total number of fish logged. The count updates based on the filter you have applied.
Innovative filtering system allows you to filter fish based on many different factors (Fish type, place caught, technique used, and date parameters).
Defining Fishing Places
Places allow you to set up places that you fish. The zoom level that you set works with the filter so that when you filter by a place (such as Patoka Lake for instance), that it will include only fish that have a GPS location within that recorded view. This is incredibly useful for displaying how many fish you have caught at a particular place and displaying this information on a map. Setting up places also allows you to quickly access weather for the fishing place.
Map clustering through the mapping feature clusters catches together in a single marker when catches are near each other. It will put a count of the catches on the cluster marker. Simply click on the cluster to zoom in and see exactly where the fish were.
My Live Well
The Live Well displays detailed information on your catches. If unfiltered, it will show all your catches. If filtered (by Largemouth Bass for instance), it will display only the fish that meet the filter criteria. The Live Well allows you to perform many functions.
The Photo Album is also innovative in that it categorizes fish by fish type and only includes fish based on your filter. So, if you want to look at pictures of Largemouth Bass that you caught at Patoka Lake in the last 3 days, simply apply this filter and open the photo album! If unfiltered, you can get a quick count of all the different types of fish you have caught by simply opening the photo album.
You can quickly access current weather conditions and forecasts through the National Weather Service through the widget. Additionally, you can quickly choose any of your fishing places to get the weather at that location.
My Fishing Companion is built to take as little time as possible to save your info so you don't have to spend time entering data while out fishing like many other apps do. You also have the ability to enter your data at a later time so you don't have to even stop fishing.
Want to help translate the app into your native language? Head on over to Crowdin to contribute:
Not sure the Pro version is right for you? Download the Lite version first to try before you buy.
• View/Save/Edit your Fish, Gear, Locations and Trips
• Attach photos, video and audio clips to your data
• Mark fish as Favorites for quick access to your lunkers
• Export Fish to CSV (Press menu on Fish list screen)
• Organize your Fish by Fishing Trips
• Add locations by map, zip code or current GPS location
• Lookup Weather for any location in the world
• Customizable Units of Measurement
• Moon Phases
• Share your data with others
• Main Dashboard gives quick access to all your latest data
• A simple, clean and easy to use interface
• Import/Export your data to SDCARD
• Much more!
Many more features to come and almost every feature being added to the app now is user requested, so feel free to request features, suggest improvements or report any bugs that you encounter by contacting email@example.com or go the the "More" option of the App's Main Menu.
Stay up to date and request features by joining us on Facebook:
And Google Plus:
Perfect for fishing any species of fish including bass, trout, salmon, etc., as well as freshwater and saltwater fishing.
By downloading this application, you agree to the EULA located at http://myfishingcompanion.com/eula
Note: This app uses ACRA for anonymous crash reporting and Google Analytics to collect anonymous usage statistics, used to help improve the app in the areas used the most.
Re-live your memories of your fishing trips. Send details of your trips to friends via email and SMS. You can do all this and more with Fishing Log because it stores:
* GPS Location
* Species caught
* Fish details including
* Time caught
* Fish weight
* Fish length
* Bait used
* Rod used
* Additional notes
* Fish images - store up to 5 images in each log
* Fish ID - picture gallery of all UK coarse fish
* One click link to fishing license info and renewal
* One click link to online fishing tips and advice
* Ability to edit logs
* Installs to SD card
-- Please note - emailing logs works best if the app, Gmail, is used. It is free from the market.
This is a powerful tool offering freshwater fishing advice. It analyzes the weather, sun and moon position, moon phase, and many other factors to determine where fish will be located, how active they will be, and what lures, baits and presentations will be most effective. See the best fishing days and times based on your target fish species, the weather, water temperature, spawning related behavior, solunar factors and more. It will guide you as you select the structure and cover to fish, and what type, size, and color of fishing lure or bait. It will even help you select the right line and details like sinker weights, hook sizes, etc.
MFA features a fishing calendar to help pick the best dates, plus a detailed short-term fishing forecast that identifies the best times. Chose a quick plan or make a custom plan built around your preferences for techniques, lure types, locations and more.
MFA can help you catch:
Bluegills & Sunfish
The app is ad-free, though it may suggest some name-brand lures and provide a link where the lures are available. If you prefer to see no specific products, turn off the name brand lures option in the options screen.
***THIS IS NOT A FISHING GAME***
Get the latest fishing reports, tides charts, hotspots, weather reports (including marine forecast and buoy data), current moon phase, and more from our Fishing application for the Android.
> Latest Fishing Reports
> Latest Local Fishing Reports within 100 miles of your current location
> Over 300,000+ Fishing Hotspots with GPS coordinates
> Daily Fishing Predictions
> Top Anglers (earn points by voting, rating, commenting, and posting your catches)
> Species of fish identification
> Tide Charts for United States, Australia, Canada, Carribean, New Zealand,South America, and United Kingdom
> Latest Local Weather Reports
> Latest Marine Forecast
> Latest Sea Surface Temperatures (SST Charts)
> Latest Buoy Data
> Current Moon Phase
> Fishing Tips
> Fishing Events and Tournaments
> Directory of Charters and Guides, Marinas, Bait and Tackle stores.
> Maps integration for boat ramps, marinas, gas, fishing tackle and bait shops, motels, and food.
> Links to all 50 US States fishing license.
> Links to fishing sites.
> Search the database
We also give you valuable angling tools such as:
Tidal Charts (tides from over 7000 locations)
Advanced Weather reporting, including a radar map, forecasts, and incident reporting
Tracking / Create Routes
Strike Marker / Create Waypoints
Trolling Speed Calculator
S.O.S. / Morse Code
Complete illustrations for Riggings (rigs) and Knots
Social Media - share your Fish Logs to Facebook and Twitter
Over 100 articles for anglers
Nowhere else can you find all of these features in a single, user-friendly app. Fishing Mobile is truly the fishing tool you cannot be without.
FishingKnots is optimized for both tablet and smartphone usage.
This app just got reviewed by Ontario Out of Doors Magazine!
** Your phone MUST have a barometric pressure sensor for this app to function! **
** Not yet optimized for tablets! **
*** There is a bug inherent to Barometers in Nexus 4 and Nexus 5 phones that will stop measuring results after several days.This is an Android problem and will be addressed in a future release. Until then, your phone will need to be rebooted every few days to restart the services with any barometer applications --> Nexus 4 and 5 only ****
** Sends a notification when the pressure trend is optimal! **
The Fishing Barometer measures the local barometric pressure and keeps a record over a three hour period. It analyzes the period to determine the trend and translates it into the fishing conditions!
* Customizable notifications - Set the time you want to receive them, or turn them on and off.
* Quality of fishing conditions and current trend at-a-glance
* Define the trends your own way - Personalize your fishing success.
I am a heavy bass fisherman and I have been relying on Barometric Pressure for a few years. I decided to share this app I've been using all season. I hope you like it!
Note: It will take 3 hours for the accuracy of the meter to be reliable. Three hours is the minimum for a pressure trend to be established.
Feel free to send me comments/requests for any features you'd like to see added!
This is going to be an included feature in my upcoming Fishing app - if you get this app, it will give you a sneak peak and a discount on the fully featured package!
FishBrain is the world's largest community-based fishing app. Join other anglers in your area and contribute to the worlds smartest local fishing forecasts.
SEE WHAT'S BITING IN YOUR AREA
• The smart FishBrain Forecast shows what species are biting in your area.
• All forecasts are generated with machine learning algorithms from real catch-data
• Hundreds of thousands of catches are already on FishBrain! And with each new catch FishBrain gets smarter and the forecasts even more accurate!
CHOOSE WHAT YOU SHARE
• Choose the privacy level you prefer for every single catch you add.
• See fishing location and exact position for your own catches even if you choose to hide them from fellow anglers.
FishBrain is all about anglers contributing to and benefiting from the community, so get involved today!
Note: Continued use of GPS in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
You have been searching for affordable and meaningful app product to enhance your saltwater fishing activities and we have good news. Fishing Ops Pro uses the latest technologies to empower you with information and insight from every experience so you can maximize your results.
We deliver the best in class saltwater fishing application and website for our valued friends (AKA customers). We designed Fishing Ops Pro to be easy and effective regardless of your activity or experience level. When we share what we love and by aligning our passion for our product with your passion for quality, our community will grow as big as the Great Outdoors!
Your data is kept totally secure with a unique system, which is only accessible by you!
Here is what you get in our product:
1. EXCELLENT MAPS- Navigate marine environments with confidence in different terrains and bodies of water.
2. GPS NAVIGATION AND ONE-TOUCH WAYPOINTS - Easily maintain current position, view the relationship to other points of interest, and quickly mark waypoints of fishing interest and navigational interest.
3. CATCH/CATCH & RELEASE/RECON NOTES- Save your pictures and easily record your tackle and tactic details and easily compare the next time you go. Fish with confidence!
4. FISHING CAMERA- Capture all the action without leaving the app and every picture can auto collect all of the environmental details automatically!
5. AUTO-JOURNAL- No more hand written journals that steal your time. The first ever journal that auto stores every fishing activity and auto collects all the environmental details.
6. AUTO TRIP SHARING- Never wait again for pictures, everyone auto shares all the memories from your angling exploits automatically!
7. FISHING WEATHER- Get the forecast, marine forecast, tides, barometer and the lunar phase.
8. EAST TRIP SETUP- Set up your trip and invite your buddies for a seamless experience that collects all the pictures, all the waypoints and all the fun!
9. FISH-ON STEALTH NOTIFICATIONS- When you are fishing with friends but in different locations and you don't want to let the whole world know over the radio or don't have time to text or call, we offer a one-and-done push button that sends your friends your activity and gives them your GPS location for getting in on the action!
10. US STATE BY STATE FISHING REGS- Is it legal? Never worry when the game warden checks your cooler.
11. ON-BOARD SUPPORT- We offer you the answers to your questions with amazing support that answers all requests within one hour. Read the poor support of other apps. We love our products and our friends (AKA Customers) and we are always ready to help!
12. METRIC AND IMPERIAL SETTINGS- Easily switch all measurement to what you are accustomed to very easily.
13. IN-APP SOCIAL MEDIA SHARING- Connect with buddies, share info and pictures easily and seamlessly!
The free version is ad supported and is limited to a 3 day forecast.
How to read and use the App:
- Green Bars indicate major and minor fishing times (major longer, minor shorter bar)
- Blue Bars indicate low and high tide times.
- Center indicates current moon phase
- Grey line represents the current time
- top right of screen has a day rating indicator ( 1-4 fishes, fair to excellent )
- icons for sun/moon rise and set
- swipe left or right to change dates
Please contact me if you have any suggestions for further improvements!
This application is powered by http://www.fishingreminder.com
A detailed user guide is available at: www.logyourcatch.com
Try it for free today!
If you like this app and would like to remove the ads, please consider purchasing Fish Logger Pro from the Android Market.
- Track the fisherman, fish species, bait, length, weight and a photo of each fish caught.
- Record additional details for each catch in the notes field.
- Automatically records the date, time and location of each catch.
- Utilizes GPS satellites for accurate position data.
- Automatically includes the current weather conditions for every catch.
- Plots each catch on a Google Map.
- Choose from either map or satellite view.
- Display up to 9 previous trips on the map at one time to visualize catch patterns.
- Supports metric and US standard units of measure.
Edit Logged Fish
- Make a mistake while logging a catch? No problem!
- Edit all catch details for each catch at any time.
- Select a different catch photo from the Gallery.
Save Time on the Water
- Set up your data before the fishing trip.
- Preset bait, fisherman, waterways, fish and trips.
- Select data from simple drop down lists when logging a catch.
- Back up your data to the SD card.
- Optionally copy it to your PC for safe keeping.
- Export all of your catch data as a spreadsheet.
- Export all catch data as a KML file and open it in Google Earth.
- Includes a moon phase (solunar) calendar that shows the moon phase for your location.
- Check the current conditions and the weather forecast for your upcoming trip!
- Weather includes location, condition, wind speed and direction, pressure, humidity and visibility.
- Displays the current sunrise and sunset times.
- Contains a 5 day weather forecast.
- Include bait type, make, model, length, weight, color and a photo of the bait.
- Includes the trip date, fishermen on the trip, water clarity and generic trip notes.
- View detailed trip reports for every fishing trip.
- Trip reports include all data collected during the trip.
- Click to display a full size photo of every fish caught.
- Catches by Bait Report
- Catches by Angler Report
- Catches by Species Report
- Catches by Trip Report
- Send any trip via email to a friend.
- Send a nicely formatted trip report by email that includes all fish caught on a trip.
- Simple, modern user interface.
- Highly contrasting colors for excellent visibility in direct sunlight.
Visit us on Facebook:
Add us to your circle on Google+:
INTERNET - Download Google Map data, download weather information.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Download Google Map data, download weather information.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Store Catch photos to the SD card.
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - Provide accurate GPS location for marking fish catches.
- Enhanced GPS navigation for use on rivers, lakes and the ocean (saltwater).
- Setup waypoints and navigate back to them.
- Display waypoint location, bearing, time to arrival, distance and speed.
- Fish finder tool.
- Enhanced fishing log book for use by tournament and recreational fisherman alike.
- Keep a detailed fishing journal.
- This app will become your electronic fishin' buddy and companion.
- Mobile fishing advisor to help you chose the correct lure and tackle.
- Support for additional species: perch, smallmouth bass, largemouth bass, walleye, striped bass, trout, salmon, northern pike, muskie (musky), catfish, crappie, drum, gar, sauger, bluegill, rock bass, carp, sunfish.
There’s a lot to love about iBobber. It syncs via Bluetooth Smart® version 4.0 and with phones and tablets for Android™ (version 4.3 and later) up to 100’ away from a shore, boat, kayak, or pier, so you have a fishfinder with a solid connection, that won't deplete your phone's battery like wi-fi does, a fishfinder that goes up to 10hrs on a charge, that's half the size and weight— a fishfinder that’s as mobile as you are. Even if you have a boat-mounted fishfinder, iBobber can free you from seeing fish only under your boat.
Note: Phones and tablets for Android™ must have Android 4.3 and Bluetooth Smart 4.0 to sync with iBobber.
Just cast the iBobber bobber (sold separately) and Ping! the iBobber app syncs via Bluetooth Smart and displays where the fish are.
The iBobber app and iBobber bobber enable you to locate fish down to 135’, GPS Tag hotspots, map the waterbed contour, and measure water temperature.
You can save all your fishing adventures with the Trip Log, and share them all on social media. You’ll also love the Lunar Calendar, Fish Alarm, Strike Alarm, LED Beacon, Weather sync, and the app’s stunning graphics.
iBobber is for anyone who loves to find fish, and wants to catch more of them. The iBobber app is designed for one-handed use, and can help make fishing more fun than it's ever been. And finding more fish is always a lot more fun than just fishing!
Note: Bluetooth Smart is very clever technology and is different from Bluetooth® used in other fishfinders. Bluetooth Smart is designed for short messages from nearby devices such as temperature sensors, proximity sensors, and medical devices such as heart monitors, and now sonar signals. It does a really good job of keeping devices continually paired.
iBobber App Features:
Locate Fish at Depths down to 135ft
Fish Tagged with Depth
2 Fish Sizes: 15" and under & over 15"
Sonar Status Dashboard
Battery Status (up to 8hrs of charge)
Fish Alarm (on/off)
Strike Alarm (on/off/adjustable)
Bobber LED beacon (on/off)
Tap any GPS Tag button on any screen and the Date, Time, and Location of your trip auto-loads in Trip Log. Name your trip, tlog conditions and type of fishing. Log the lures fish are hitting, and species of fish you've caught. Share it all on social media with friends who are stuck back in the office.
Location (GPS coordinates)
Type of Fishing
Fish Caught (type & number)
Share: Facebook, Twitter, Mail, Text
Auto-Archives Trips; Linked with Calendar: tap past date and archived Trip Logs appear
Map the contour of the bottom up to 100ft away, down to 135'.
Moonrise / moonset
Sunrise / sunset
Provides moon phases by day and date. And moon rise/set, sunrise/set— just tap today's date to see them.
Linked with Trip Log; tap past date and archived Trip Logs appear
GPS based and provides current temperature, estimated high/low temperature for today, percentage chance of rain, wind speed/direction, barometric pressure.
Bluetooth Smart® Sync
Imperial / Metric
Waterbed Mapping speed adjustment
10 Languages (English, French, Spanish, German, Portugese, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Arabic)
Sonar Depth: Down to 135ft / 41m
Bluetooth Smart Range: Up to 100 ft / 30m
Sonar: Single Beam, 90º, 118 kHz
Power: Auto-On in water
Units: Imperial / Metric
Battery: 3.7V Rechargeable
Battery Charge: Up to 8 hours
Size: 59mm Diameter
Weight: 47gm / 1.7oz
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Based on the Solunar Tables theory application will help you to determine as precisely as possible the feeding of all types of fish and wildlife. Depending on the position of the moon and its phases and the position of the sun you will have the information about best time for fishing or hunting.
Use Fishing & Hunting Solunar Time to plan your trips to fishing or hunting in order to maximize your chances of success! Save your favorite places using Fishing & Hunting Solunar Time for easy access to Solunar Forecasts in this places.
✓ Location: Auto GPS or Manual Entry
✓ Save favorite locations for future reference
✓ Major & Minor Feeding / Activity Periods
✓ Day Rating
✓ Moon Rise / Moon Set Times
✓ Sunrise / Sunset Times
✓ Day / Month Views
✓ Current Weather and 5-Day Forecast
✓ Calendar for checking solunar data in advance
✓ ***NEW*** Moon phases
Note: All application features avaliable in PRO version. Feel free to buy PRO version using in app purchase.
Deeper – smart fishfinder is a first of its kind portable wireless fish finder especially designed for amateur and professional fishermen alike, to find out location of fish, depth, water temperature, bottom contour and much more, when you are fishing.
It is the first Smart Fishfinder in the world that works in conjunction with your Android device. It can be used in ocean, river or lake; salt or fresh waters; summer or winter. Using amazing and innovative technology, Deeper Smart Fishfinder is the ideal tool to improve your fishing experience.
Smart Fish Finder application provides you with a detailed fish activity level calendar based on solunar forcast data, integrated camera function, up-to-date weather reports, customized fishing log, integrated map function and is fully integrated within social media networks so you can share your fishing stories and pictures quickly and easily at the touch of a button.
* Fishing activity calendar:
* By Month / Week / Day / Hour.
* Fishing weather forecast (Global):
* Temperature / High / Low;
* Wind Speed;
* Sun set / Sun rise;
* Moon set / Moon rise.
* Fishing log:
* Data time.
* GPS coordinates;
* Weather info.
* Fishing map:
* Fishing place;
* Info sharing on social networks:
* Google Plus.
* App settings:
* Units: Metric / Imperial / Fathoms;
* Frequency: 290 kHz / 90 khz;
* Depth Alarms: On / Off;
* Fish Alarm: On / Off;
* Fish Depth: On / Off;
* Data History: 5min / 10min / 15 min;
* Brightness: 10 – 100 %;
* Backup: Import from Google Drive / Export to Google Drive.
This app is the perfect planning tool for outdoor activities. Now there’s no need for any excuses. Know when to fish, know where to fish, find out where the fish are hiding, catch them, photograph them, and tell the world about it.
You must download the application in order to use the gadget, but all other features of the app can be used even without the Deeper and for free.
Start fishing the smart way!