Welcome to the My Food Bag app!
Every week, Nadia and our Development Kitchen dream up inspiring new dinners so we can deliver all the fresh ingredients and easy-to-follow recipes to your door. Enjoy reading through our recipes whether you are a customer, or just want to be inspired in the kitchen, download our FREE app and get cooking!
Our app features:
• View all My Food Bag recipes and search for inspiration based on keywords, Food Bag type, dietary preferences, number of people you want to feed, or convenience. Both our recipes and our exclusive spice mixes can be searched.
• Recipes are delivered in an easy-to-follow format across three tabs: 1) ingredients and key attributes of the recipe, 2) cooking steps with imagery 3) helpful cooking tip videos related to each recipe.
• Any recipe can be added as a favourite to appear in your personal app account. These recipes can then easily be accessed at any time.
• As a My Food Bag customer, you can see all of your current and future weeks’ recipes in your personal app account. See the shopping list of staples required for the week and rate the recipes at your convenience. Your current and future weeks are available offline so that nothing gets in the way of your cooking.
• Learn more about My Food Bag, Nadia and her Nude Food Philosophy, or peruse our library of how-to videos, full of helpful cooking tips.
About My Food Bag:
My Food Bag is a home delivery service providing quality, free range ingredients together with healthy, seasonal recipes prepared by celebrity cook, Nadia Lim, and her Development Kitchen team.
Launched in New Zealand in March 2013, My Food Bag expanded across the country in less than two years, followed by Australia in August 2014.
Each week we get up early and hit the markets to find you the freshest local produce, meat and fish. Our menus use only fresh seasonal produce, so there‘s nothing frozen and we choose free-range and sustainably farmed products whenever possible (it just tastes better).
Your Food Bag arrives fresh at your door and here‘s where the fun starts. Our recipes are easy to follow and come with a free folder so you can keep track of your favourites. My Food Bag makes dinnertime something to look forward to. You’ll wonder how you ever got by without it.