* TheBOM observations and forecasts you love
* Detailed forecasts where available
* Widgets ( 2x1, 4x1 3 day forecast, 4x2 Clock, 4x2 3 day forecast)
* Multiple location widget support
* Temperature in status bar (black/white/colour/boxed via widget)
* Use nearest weather station or select specific from over 750 BOM weather stations
* UV index & warnings (where available)
* Radar loop: current station or select specific
* Share weather (email, SMS etc.)
* Temperature/pressure graph for last 24,48,72 hours or 5 days (where available)
* Last 24hr observations (where available)
* Ad free
* Pressure sensor support (device specific)
* BOM State Weather Warnings
* Sony SmartWatch 2 companion extension available - search Google Play for Au Weather SWX
Please try out Au Weather Free before purchasing to decide if you find the app useful. Note that the functionality of the paid version is essentially the same as the free, ad supported version, except for:
* additional radar ranges
* default radar range
* select any radar location
* more graph period options
* New interface update (coming soon to free)
* This app uses the mobile network to determine location (not GPS) - if your location does not update see the FAQ to enable mobile network location.
* This app only displays Australian weather from BOM weather stations.
Made in Australia
Tomfusion is Australian owned and operated - see Help for more info.
Please read disclaimer.
Email email@example.com with for support - feedback and suggestions welcome.
If you experience issues with the app:
a) check the FAQs (see Help menu on Favourites screen) or
b) email support[at]tomfusion.com
Side note: user comments are rarely reviewed, however, every relevant support email is read.
More info at www.tomfusion.com
Feature graphic By Bidgee (Own work) [CC-BY-3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons - heavy rain over Fogg Dam,lower Adelaide River catchment, Northern Territory
Get right to the weather detail you want to see quickly and easily. Weather Forecast UK displays in a highly readable format the best quality UK weather forecast and radar data available (such as rainfall radar and surface pressure charts) sourced directly from the Met Office, one of the world leaders in weather forecasting. Customise the data just how you want to see it.
Weather Forecast: UK is fast, easy to use and accurate.
* Five day detailed forecast in 1 hour time intervals (3 hours for longer term forecasts)
* Forecast radar maps for rainfall, temperature, cloud cover and combined cloud and rain (*)
* 15 minute observation radar maps for rainfall, satellite (IR, visible and IR/rainfall), lightning and sea surface temperature (*)
* Severe weather warnings integrated into application and widgets
* Charts and graphs to visualize your weather data
* Overview of mountain area risk (detail available in paid version)
* Fully customisable units on all data. Choose exactly how you want each unit to display.
* Surface pressure chart stretching from mid-Atlantic to Eastern Europe
* Home screen widgets available in 2 different sizes (*)
* Fast easy switching between multiple locations with recent location history
* Sunrise and sunset times
* Configurable display of data - show only what you want
* Latest observation data from official Met Office observation locations
* Textual forecast for up to 30 days
* Move to SD Card option
* Optimized for tablets and all devices in vertical or horizontal orientation
(*) Some limitations apply. Additional functionality and services available in paid version
Google maps is used for rainfall radar and other map views. Data is available at 10 different zoom levels across multiple time steps with both recent observations and forecasts into the future (only one time step available in the free version). Radar data covers all of the UK and Ireland. Your current location is (optionally) overlaid on the map as well.
This application uses the latest up to date forecast data available from the Met Office for the entire United Kingdom (including England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) via access to almost 5,000 unique forecast locations. Configure the display for just the information you want to see including time, temperature, weather description, weather image, feels like temperature, wind direction, wind speed, wind gust, visibility, relative humidity, ultra violet index (UV) and air quality index.
Available configurable units include
Temperature: Celsius and Fahrenheit
Wind: mph, kph, m/s, knots and Beaufort
Pressure: Hecopascal (hPa), Millibar (mb), Inches Mercury (in Hg) and Millimetres Mecury (mm Hg)
Visibility: Kilometres, Metres, Miles, Feet and Descriptive text
High level risk information is available for Brecon Beacons, East Highland, Lake District, Peak District, Snowdonia, West Highland and Yorkshire Dales mountain areas. Upgrade to the paid version to access the detailed forecast for these regions.
Problems? Ideas for improvement? Feature request? Please contact me via the 'About' tab in the application's menu. If you do have a problem, please don't just leave negative feedback or rating. I can provide you much better support via email!
* This edition is ad supported. Upgrade to the premium version to get access to premium version only widgets, access to all available charts, access to detailed mountain forecasts and the ability to view past and future radar and chart forecasts on the maps view.
Connect with Weather Forecast: UK
On Facebook: http://on.fb.me/xlayxR
On Twitter: @WeatherFrcst_UK
Note: Though this application uses MetOffice data, it is not an official Met Office application and the author has no affiliation or involvement with the Met Office.
Using just 14 readily available key ingredients you can make over 500 cocktails.
Use our unique cocktail cabinet to search for cocktails based on what liquor you actually have at home.
The step-by-step guide makes them simple to make and great to drink.
Cocktails Made Easy will demystify the art of cocktail making and includes classic and contemporary recipes from some of the world's best cocktails bars.
Our beautiful 'Cocktail of the Day' widget will give you something different to try each day. Due to the app having widgets please install to device. Installing to SD card may mean your widgets will not load.
- 500+ Cocktails
- Beautiful 'Cocktail of the Day' widget
- Full Scren Photography
- All Rated by Simon Difford
- Add Your Own Rating
- Create Favorite Lists
- Interactive Cabinet
- Shake For Random Drink
- EMail Your Friends
- Operates Offline
- Loads More Features
★★★★★ Grazia Magazine
"500 easy-to-make drinks. A choc-mint-liqueur free zone. Bottoms up!"
Let your friends and family know the forecast !
Award winning Fizz Weather provides detailed weather for over 68,000 cities worldwide. Find your favorite cities in seconds or use GPS to find the nearest weather reporting station. With a detailed 2, 5 & 15 day forecast, current condition reports, maps and charts so you will always know when to pack your umbrella !
Rotate your device for landscape maps and charts.
To pinch and zoom charts first touch the magnify button on the right.
When finished touch the button again to swipe maps.
Let us know what you'd like to see in future updates.