Computer Bild writes: "Premium app: Shop consciously with ShoppingCHECK Plus. With KaufCHECK you shop properly and healthily. Scan and compare products directly in the supermarket and find out the exact ingredients."
ShoppingCHECK is an everyday app for shopping and living healthily. Scan barcodes on groceries, cosmetics and household goods!
According to c't magazine, you can "even select unwanted ingredients from a very large database" in order to find the right products for you. In the app you will find products from Aldi, bofrost, dm, Douglas, Edeka, flaconi, Galeria, Globus , Interspar, Kaufland, Lidl, myTime, Natur.com, Netto, Penny, Rossmann and others.
Your avatar will then also show you whether a product meets your requirements or not, and the simple fair score shows you how healthy a product is. For each product, you will also be shown interesting product alternatives that you may not have had on your screen.
All this offers you shopping CHECK:
1. Your avatar shows whether a product suits your individual needs or not.
2. Each product is only included once per country and not 50x as in other apps with always different ingredients and ratings.
3. Price comparison, where you can buy a product or even a whole shopping cart of products at the cheapest price. In the app you will find products from Aldi, bofrost, dm, Douglas, Edeka, flaconi, Galeria, Globus, Interspar, Kaufland, Lidl, myTime, Natur.com, Netto, Penny, Rossmann and others.
4. A clear food traffic light for calories, fat, saturated fatty acids, carbohydrates, sugar and salt calculated just for you on the basis of scientific results from the German Society for Nutrition and the World Health Organization and not a little meaningful Nutri-Score.
5. Objective scientific assessments of whether ingredients are healthy or not. The ratings are clear and easy to understand without just a vague "questionable" like in other apps.
6. c't magazine: “Even in the free basic version, EinkaufsCHECK allows the creation of a personal user profile and the
Selection of at least 14 allergens that the app should warn about in scanned foods."
7. Information on whether a product is vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free or even lactose-free if that is your lifestyle.
8. Objective scientific assessments of whether or not ingredients are harmful to the environment. The ratings are clear and easy to understand without just a vague "questionable" like in other apps.
9. Information on whether a product is halal for Muslims or contains no pork or alcohol ingredients, if this is relevant to you.
10. Thanks to the customizable food traffic light, the app can calculate your average daily requirement for calories, nutrients and water in line with scientific results. No other app can do that so accurately.
11. With the app's calorie and nutritional value counter, you can eat a healthy and balanced diet or follow a low-carb (subscription) or keto diet (subscription).
12. Make sure you're always drinking enough with an in-app water meter that's also based on scientifically correct water intake for over 30 types of beverages.
The app is free and includes the option of a cheap subscription with the following advantages:
1. No advertising banners.
2. You can set your own target weight in the app.
3. You can choose avatars for low carb and keto diets. The food traffic lights, the water counter as well as the calorie and nutritional value counter then work specifically for the diet you have selected.
4. You can customize your avatar's appearance.
5. You will receive detailed information on INCI ingredients.
6. With the subscription you support our work for more information transparency.