* Ask questions and get parenting advice in real-time
* Find like-minded moms in your area or around the country
* Buy and sell used baby & kids items
* Arrange meetups and playdates
- "The app’s design is very well done and enjoyable to use." - Techcrunch
- "Social networks provide a great outlet for gathering information, soliciting help, and keeping the world at large updated when your baby sneezes. Smile Family provides a dedicated outlet for this to happen." - VentureBeat
The perfect place for mothers to overcome isolation after giving birth, busy working moms to exchange tips on parenting, and make friends for your babies.
- Questions and answers with other moms
- Buy and sell gently used baby & kids products
- See what other moms are up to in your neighborhood
Profile Just for Mothers
- Create your mom profile: are you a working mom or a stay-at-home mom?
- Express what you are interested in and connect with other like-minded moms
- Share adorable photos of raising your kids with your mom friends
- Learn what your mom friends are up to!
- Chat with your mom friends
- Share photos through 1on1 or group messaging
If you have any trouble or question on using the app, please contact us anytime through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
‘SafeKidCHAT’ enables the Kids to ‘CHAT’ (much like Whatsapp / WeChat / Kik / Tango and the like for adults), in an absolutely-safe-for-the-kid manner. Kids can do ‘ChatSHARE’ of Drawings and Photos, on their own, with their Parent, Grandparents and ‘Parent-Approved (Grown Up) Contacts’ (PAC), and children of these PAC. The ‘CHAT Surveillance’ function allows Parents to “check” (behind the scene) on the Chat details of their kid, and do 1-click ‘Blocking’, if wanted, to those links with other kids of suspected ‘bad influence’.
‘KidnParent App’ runs on top of any standard Android hardware, to instantly turn it into: (A) a dedicated ‘Child Gadget’, OR (B) a (safe-for-Parent) ‘Shared Unit’. KnP App makes the over-sophisticated Android unit really use-able and useful to children and parent housewives, under WiFi or no WiFi conditions.
FUNCTIONS FOR KIDS
o Locking the kid’s operation in a dedicated CHILD ZONE that is 100% Internet-Safe
o Providing truly Kid-friendly User Interface
o Thousands of Infotainment Website Links / Edutainment Youtube Videos, sorted by topics
o Educational games / Games / Popular Children Apps
o MYFAVORITE – quick and easy way to “book-mark” and re-visit contents in the CHILD ZONE
o KID APP LIBRARY – to centrally house all contents & apps for the kid
o MYSTUDIO - one-stop Creativity Application Suite – incorporating Drawing, Voice Memo, Photo and Home Video, for the functions of MAKING (by the Kid) and VIEWING (by all)
o myChatRoom - enables the Kids to ‘CHAT’ and do ‘ChatSHARE’ of drawings and Photos TO and FROM their Parent, Grandparents and ‘Parent-Approved (Grown Up) Contacts’ (PAC), and kids of these PAC.
FUNCTION FOR PARENTS
We provide 2 Apps in each download – one ‘Kid-App’ and one ‘Parent-App’ in 2 separate icons. From the Parent-App icon, parents can:
o Do REMOTE SET UP of any dedicated ‘kid unit’ FROM the parent’s own unit
o Supports multiple-kids in one account under one parent, for the case of a shared unit and when the kids each has their individual own unit
o Set limit to control the kid’s daily usage time of the KnP App loaded unit
o Manage the account either locally or remotely
o Make changes in the KID APP LIBRARY, to remove or add Apps, by doing that locally or FROM REMOTE
o See your child’s work at the kid’s MYSTUDIO Workshop
o For the parent to use the MYSTUDIO themselves, and
o Do ‘drag & drop’ from a TIME-LINE record of MYSTUDIO’s work, to compiling into a SCRAPBOOK (of the kid’s growing up) or update it, to share with relatives & friends thru the GRANDPA-APP and KIDconnect App
o Nominate and so easily set up the ‘PARENT-APPROVED CONTACTS’, when our Back-End Engine will automatically dispatch instructions to the nominated contacts, for the WarmLink-App download.
o To so easily select and share precious contents of the kid’s growing up onto Facebook for friends and relatives.
o Get Service from NEW-FREE-APPS RADAR that continuously scouts all the Apps Stores, to recommend the latest, most popular Free Children Apps that are new to the market
o Use a ‘1-Click mechanism’ to collectively download selected new popular free apps DIRECTLY to the KID APP LIBRARY
o Chat and Share with the Kid or Grandpa or both together through the PARENT HOTLINE.
o Do CHAT SURVEILLANCE from anywhere at any time, and do BLOCKING of any un-preferred chat links, to further safeguard the kid
kidnparentapp kid n parent app kidandparentapp knpapp knp kidnparent kidandparent
‘KIDconnect-App’ serves to link up a close Family Friend to the ‘Kid’ User of the ‘KnP App’. The App is installed by invitation of the ‘Parent’ User of KnP App. Parent is to make the invitation from the ‘Parent-Approved Contact’ (PAC) function of the Parent Zone.
By using this App, the PAC will be able to:
(1) Chat with the Kid and Parent.
(2) View, in the first instance, the latest ‘Growing Up Scrapbook’ of the Kid as prepared by Parent.
(3) Have the latest 10 issues of ‘Growing Up Scrapbook’ of the Kid automatically archived in the PAC’s Tablet or Hand Phone for anytime, anywhere viewing, not requiring WiFi coverage.
(4) View ‘Gem Collection’ of cute or meaningful Chats of the Kid, as extracted by Parent from the Kid’s Chat History
(5) Save (and View) individual contents they can see in the KIDconnect App as myFavorite for anytime, anywhere viewing without WiFi coverage
(6) Save particularly selected issues of Scrapbook to ‘Cloud Deposit Box’ as a Back Up to the contents in his device.
Parent App is the ‘Parent Zone’ part of the ‘KnP App’, to be installed independently on the Parent’s own Hand Phone or Tablet, for Parent’s convenient (and remote) use.
Functions of ‘Parent App’:
(1) Chat Room
(2) myKid Bulletin Publishing House
(3) myStudio Content Organizer
(4) Kid App Library Remote Organizer
(5) Child App Mall
(6) Monitoring & Surveillance
(7) Parent Approved Contacts
(8) Parental Control Setting
(9) Account Setting