Unlike other Gardening apps this app is not made up of links to websites or external documents, nor does it require you to register to unlock further content. What it contains is valuable guides to all sorts of gardening jobs like how to make your compost, or what is the 'Three Sisters gardening technique'. It also contains lots of information about the vegetable plants you want to grow, like the pH range of the soil, the type of soil etc.
For seven years the Gardeners' Calendar has been providing a Moon Planting guide to gardeners around the world, and now you can take the guide with you on your mobile phone. Moon planting techniques have been used for thousands of years by farmers and gardeners. It helps you with the timings used for sowing, planting and harvesting your crops and therefore maximizes your yields.
There is also loads of information about the vegetables you are going to grow including the soil types, pH values, best aspect, and germination temperature which work best for them.
In this version the Moon Planting Guide provides seasonal advice to the Northern Hemisphere. The next version of the Guide will also support a seasonal sowing guide for the Southern hemisphere.
Includes general jobs to keep your garden looking its best, how to care for flowers and shrubs, fruit and vegetables, lawn as well as what vegetables and flowers to sow. All set out month by month.
Also features both Australian and traditional birth flowers for each month and some popular sayings about each season.
* Winner of 2012 Northern Inland Innovation Awards Professional Services category
* Recommended in New York Times '10 freshest picks' for gardening apps 2012.
The "Planting Now" calendar lists the vegetables and herbs you can plant every month, and adapts to your preferred planting dates - ideal if you use a greenhouse or cloche.
Use the 'Wish List' to plan your garden and record your seed and seedling purchases ready for planting.
Contains a detailed guide to growing 90+ of the most popular garden vegetables, with local planting information for the USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa and the UK.
Plant lists for planning your garden, detailed growing information on plants, and hints and tips from the community at www.gardenate.com.
All the information is on your phone and there is no need for an wifi connection while using the app, except if you choose to sync to your other phones!
* Local planting calendar for 90+ of the most popular garden vegetables, herbs, and soft fruits.
* Wish list for planning your garden and tracking your seed purchases.
* Add your own plants
* Add your own notes to any plants to record the best varieties and successes and failures.
* Use 'My Garden' to track your plantings, with the predicted harvest dates to assist in your garden planning. Add notes and photos.
* General diary notes with photos and Markdown text formatting.
* Print out planting and diary notes or save or email as PDF.
* "Share your garden" will sync your plantings and notes with your other phones and tablets, Android and iOS.
Save time with various gardening alarms.
Why don't you try making a vegetable garden and planting lettuce, peppers or other vegetables?
You can keep track of their growing progress and share it via Facebook or Twitter.
Buy flowerpots, get outside, feel and enjoy the clean air.
'Garden Manager' will help a lot.
1. Various alarms
- You will never forget to water your plants again.
- You can set alarms for fertilizing, spraying pesticide and so on. Custom tasks are also available.
- When you set the alarm, it will remind you on time.
2. Plant photo log
- Take pictures of and make notes about your treasured plants.
- When you sow and harvest seeds, you can experience the fun of writing notes about them and keeping track of the growing progress observed in your garden.
- If you write the widths / heights of your plants in each log, you can see them on the graph.
- You can brag about your logs to your friends via facebook, twitter and so on.
- Or ask them why your plants are withering.
4. Finding nearby florists
- You can find florists near you.
* TIPS: If the app locks up on you when adding photos, disable photo cropping. - Jesse Oliver -
* Are there any problems?
* Please contact us
Whether you are a very good gardener or amateur, Moon & Garden is for you. You will be able to see what is best to do following the day.
Lunar gardening calendar stands as a result from the collection of so-called millennium experiences: a doubtless proof being the huge amount of much-used dedicated common saying related to the moon.
Plants are strongly naturally dependant on lunar phases: therefore gardening activities such as sowing, repotting, transplanting, harvesting, ... would likely profit from lunar calendars appropriate respect, also considering on the crop nature (either the root, leaf, flower, or fruit of the plant)…
With Moon & Garden, you can also take notes, check lunar phases, take photos, add reminder and check the weather forecast to garden the right day!
Moon & Garden will help you manage your garden.
Moon & Garden is gonna be your best gardening friend.
Чтобы не забыть, что вы хотите купить.
Чтобы ваши друзья знали, что подарить вам.
Чтобы вы знали, что хотят ваши друзья.
Wishlist.ru - приложение для составления списков необходимых покупок, вещей которые вы хотели бы иметь или получить в подарок. Книги, музыка, духи... Все что угодно!
We’ll step you through each stage in the life cycle of creating a garden; from finding inspiration, to design and planning, growing and managing and even help you solve those pesky problems that stop your garden from thriving.
- Get inspired with ideas from other Garden Club members and share your creations with your friends on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.
- Design your ideal garden by finding out which seeds and plants best suit the climate and conditions of your garden and use the augmented reality Garden Visualiser to plan how you want your garden to look.
- Grow your garden and track the progress of your plants by adding what you’ve planted to the app in a ‘plot’ and receive helpful reminders to help them flourish.
- Keep your garden healthy and thriving by using the Problem Solver to diagnose and treat any pests, weeds and disease with a relevant recommendations
- You can also ask a Yates expert anytime and create a shopping list to take to your nearest Yates retailer.
To serve our customers better, please download our APP for benefits as follow:
1.GPS direction guide to each of our outlet
2.Just one touch to Contact Us
3.Get update on our Latest Promo offer
4.View our New Arrival & Hot Item Products
5.Sign up Membership to enjoy :
•Member’s Point Collection to redeem CASH VOUCHER at anytime
•Get FREE Birthday Gift
•Exclusive Indoor Event Invitation
•Members Special Offer.
6.Enjoy your 30% discount Voucher upon download of the APP
7.Enjoy Even More Discount by Pre-Order your Festive Season Pre-Sales offer
8.View of Garden Landscape Design Ideas from us
9.Send us your enquiry by just fill up the Enquiry form
For 70 years, Organic Gardening magazine has shared reliable, user-friendly, and trustworthy gardening advice and ideas. Now, in partnership with Safer© brand garden products, the Planting Planner makes garden management information and resources more accessible than ever. From artichoke to zucchini, ageratum to zinnias, we cover a wide range of vegetables, herbs, and flowers—annuals and perennials.
Automatically downloads updates unless changed in Settings.
Make plants' list and switch the calendar for each plant so you can keep each one's daily records separately.
Save photos and daily events (watering, weeding etc…). Manage daily and repeated plans for your garden and kitchen garden!
You can set the alarm for important events as well!
Garden Diary Manual
Initial Window is Add FlowersVegetables window. The second time and after you open Garden Diary, The initial window is a calendar.
Let's start with making a list of plants!
＊How to make a list＊
1. Enter the infomation you need and press "Save".
2. Save a photo by tapping camera and plus button.
＊How to add more plants on the list＊
1. Press "Add" button (plus button) of FlowersVegetable List.
2. Move to Add FlowersVegetables, add more plants in the same way. Press "Back" button of your mobile to save & go back to the calendar.
＊How to switch the calendar for each plants or vegetables＊
when you go back to the calendar after saving the FlowersVegetables list, reselect the name of the flower or vegetable from FlowersVegetables List.
＊How to create Daily To-Do＊
１．Tap where it says "Tap here to create Event Lists." or tap Pensil button on the left-bottom of the calendar.
2. Move to "Daily To-Do".
3. Weather and temperature are manual input so tap left button to select weather icon and enter the text in the right dialog box.
4. Add new categories by pressing gray plus button. Long press each icon to edit categories.
a) Save button: save a new category with this button.
b) Back button: go back to "Daily To-Do".
c) Delete button: delete a category.
5. How to save milk event.
6. Tap one of category icon. Category window appears.
7. Save to-do by tapping each icon!
＊How to create Daily Event＊
1. Press "Plus" left-bottom button of "Daily To-Do".
2. Move to "Daily Event".
a) Moveup button: Move up the event previouous day or before.
b) Putoff button: Move the event to the next day or after.
c) CheckMark: When you have done the event, press the mark. Check mark will be appeared on the calendar's list.
d) Delete button: Delete the event.
Press Menu button of Daily Event window. You can set the alarm for the event with "Reminder" button. You can send the event by email with "Email" button.
3. Enter every infomation you need and press "Back" button of your mobile to save the event.
＊How to create Repeated List＊
1. Press right-bottom button (Plus with arrow) of "Daily To-Do".
2. Move to "Repeated List" window.
3. Press "New".
4. Move to "Repeated Event". Enter the infomation you need and press "Save" button to save the event.
＊Buttons of the calendar＊
1. Edit button: Move to "Daily To-Do".
2. Today button: Go back to today's date.
3. Left&Right button: Move the date right and left.
4. Graph button: You can see graphs.
5. Photo List button: Move to "Photo" window.
6. Camera button: Take photos or import photos from the album.
1. Press "Photo List" button of the calendar.
2. Move to "Photo".
3. Tap one of the photos then move to "Photo Edit".
4. You can save a comment for each photo.
5. Press "Back" button of your mobile to save the comment.
6. Press "Album" button of "Photo".
7. Move to "Album". Turn over the album cover to see the photos.
＊How to edit saved photos on the calendar＊
1. Tap one of photos that saved on the calendar (You can see small sized photos above of calendar's buttons.).
2. Move to Edit window.
Left-top: Email button→send the photo by email.
Right-top: Twitter button→upload the photo to Twitter.
Left-bottom: Move to Photo Edit window.
Second left-bottom: Rotate left→rotate photo.
Middle: Clipping button: Clip the photo.
Second right-bottom: Rotate right→rotate photo.
Right-bottom: List button→Move to Photo window.
If you need diy landscaping tips to help you grow great looking garden, if you need ideas how to prepare your seedlings, if you need tips how to grow colorful garden, then this app is right for you.
Tips how to plant seeds in cold weather, small gardening tricks how to protect your vegetables, diy landscaping to learn how to decorate your garden or just water your plants the right way – find all these in this amazing app.
The app is very easy to use by everyone: just start and slide.
Share the best diy gardening tips with your friends or family with “Share” button and even “Save” the ones you like.
- A hundred pictures of garden design ideas
- You can save all pictures to sdcard.
- You can share all images to others.
- You can set all pictures as wallpaper.
- Easy to use: press menu to save, share, and set as wallpaper.
Inside you'll have access to:
* Up to the Minute Permaculture Tips, Blogs and Information
* The Latest Permaculture Videos, News and Reviews
* Access to the latest Permaculture Courses in Australia, the Uk, USA and more
* Plus a whole lot more, including some exciting NEW developments coming soon.
Packed with a ton of information for Permaculture enthusiasts.
Don't miss the opportunity to grab this essential Permaculture app. It's FREE and easy to start using immediately.
Install Your FREE Permaculture App Today!
Want to know when to plant what? Or when your wine tastes best? Or what days to mow the lawn, cut flowers etc?
Bio Garden is a Biodynamic Calendar and moon-planting guide, showing the best days to undertake different gardening activities. Simple to use and easy to reference, you can do things such as plan ahead to know when to open that special bottle so it tastes it best, or when to plant potatoes for the best yields, or even when to mow lawn to slow growth.
The easy-to-use interface lets you navigate through each section, with the ability to easily return to the home screen at any time.
Key Features of My Garden Life:
• Find a Plant – Built- in search tool allows you to look up your plants quickly and easily using the plant library which is packed with information, including bloom times, care tips, seasonality and images.
• Zone Finder – Determine your hardiness zone by using the handy map legend or simply enter your zip code and allow the Zone Finder to find it for you.
• Scan a Plant – This built-in QR code scanner will retrieve plant information from plant tags
• Resources – A variety of tools, tips and do-it-yourself projects for your garden.
• My Plants - Ability to save and store all of your favorite plants. This makes an easy reference for care instructions for all of the flowers and plants you have growing in your garden.
• Recipes – Find seasonal recipes and turn your garden into a delicious dish.