This simulation allows you to manipulate objects in front of plane, convex and concave mirrors, to see the resulting ray diagrams and images.
- Use the selector in the top left to change modes.
- Camera can be translate and zoomed by dragging and pinching.
- drag the arrow by the center
- rotate the arrow by either end
- drag the object by the top of the arrow
- move the mirrors by dragging their centers
- use the buttons to show rays, and a coin instead of an arrow
- change the focal length of the mirror with the curvature slider
- use the button in the top right to switch objects between ray box, bulb, and triangle
- the objects can be dragged
- the bulb can be placed at the focal point of the mirror for parallel reflections
- the mirror can be rotated around to use the convex side
- the triangle object can be used to see how images would actually look in the mirrors