The unique realism of the 3D maps comes from very high resolution aerial images and a very detailed digital terrain model. The photorealistic representation of the Alps helps you in better planning your next mountain adventure. On the way the 3D map view together with the GPS greatly improves orientation and navigation. After your trip you can analyze the highly accurate GPS track or share it with your friends.
All routes and geographic information are accurately located in the 3D map. Your current position is recorded by GPS and shown in the 3D map view. This greatly facilitates orientation and navigation and together with the detailed geographical database you always know exactly what is around you.
The free trial version covers the region of the Zugspitze, the highest mountain in Germany. Select any of the other maps for a two week free trail period!
Various mountain regions of the Alps are available for in-app purchase. New maps will be published regularly. Each map comes with up to 50 carefully selected tours, each with detailed description, height profile and GPS track.
Unique: the 3D map is available for offline use.
Features at a glance:
- Fotorealistic 3D map based on very high resolution aerial imagery
- Extensive geographic information for orientation on site
- Up to 50 tours each with track display, description and height profiles
- Display of own position in 3D map using GPS
- Automatic alignment in the direction of motion
- Accurate recording of tours statistics such as speed, altitude, distance traveled and duration
- 3D map download for continuous availability without mobile connection
Remark: Continued use of the GPS can dramatically decrease battery life.
Published maps: Summer: Zugspitze and Wettersteingebirge, Karwendel, Isarwinkel, Tegernsee and Schliersee, Berchtesgadener Alpen, Chiemgauer Alpen, Kitzbühler Alpen, Wilder Kaiser, Montafon, Bregenzer Wald; Winter: Ötztaler Alpen, Vorarlberg North