This app gives you a personal plan and ability to count calories, protein, fat, fiber and water.
And, of course, you can track your weight progress.
In this Calorie Counter app you can:
* get personal plan for everyday intake of Calories, Protein, Fat, Carbs, Fiber and Water;
* get recommended meals frequency;
* forget about sport exercises tracking;
* search and track food from comprehensive food database(off-line);
* keep track of your water intake;
* use 'My Favorites' page to save your time;
* create own recipes;
* add new food items to database(off-line);
* track your weight progress;
* set custom goals for Calories, Macro-nutrients, Fiber and Water (if recommended does not fit to you);
* set everyday notification reminders to make record or to have a meal (up to 12 reminders per day);
* review your food intake history up to 6 months;
* use screen widget with Calories and Water charts;
* read articles about most important topics for healthy diet;
To determine your physical activity most of apps use activity categories (from 4 - 7) like sedentary, light-moderate, moderate, etc which are not accurate. But this Calorie Counter App has very accurately calculated measurements of activities that are based on your work and sports activities which are measured by hours and minutes per week. So you do not have to track extra physical activities every day, because it is already measured in your average weekly activity.
This "Food and Weight Tracker Lite - Calorie Counter" is off-line application, it means that:
* you do not need internet connection to use the App;
* you do not need any authentication to start using the App;
* all food database is located on your phone (or tablet);
* all your personal info like age, gender, height, weight, etc do not stored elsewhere except your mobile device. So your data is in safety).
ATTENTION! App is not recommended to people under the age of 21.
ATTENTION! Application contains USA food database, so it will be more comfortable for US users. At the same time everybody are welcome to try it!
This Calorie Counter App supports metric system and allows you to add food items manually.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any issues, questions or suggestions.
Mykhailo (Michael) Vdovchenko