A fine app I used it to resize a recipe to a larger amount, and it worked perfectly. The support you can get is equally as good.
Converts recipes If you convert recipes often, this app is a must have. Nice layout and easy to use. Nice to have a cooking temperature reference also.
Pretty good, best overall available List of recent apps has one for each converter plus start page which is weird. When entering values, opens full keyboard rather than just numeric. Can't search or filter ingredients. Would be nice if default ingredient listed could be selected (like something you convert regularly) rather than agave syrup because it's alphabetical. BUT, decent layout, most accurate ingredient conversions, and most comprehensive, detailed list of ingredients. Cooking temp is handy. Substitute guide would be nice addition.
Slightly unclear about one important function I bought and downloaded this app because I thought it included the function to paste a recipe in, say, US measuments, and get the metric equivalent as an output. But it doesn't do that. If this was incorporated this app would be very good and stand out from all the other apps (that I have seen) in the same genre. Uninstalling as I have no use for it as it it now.
Essential cooking app I use this every time I cook for my family, it makes multiplying the recipe so much easier and consistent
Great app This is easy to use and is very helpful when your baking small batches.
1) This version and future updates will require Android version 4.0 and above
2) Added a fraction keyboard for unit converters
3) Several user interface improvements
4) Conversion history now keeps track of unit conversions across other unit converters
5) Changed Gas Mark converter to Gas Mark reference
6) Added miles and kilometers to the length unit converter
7) Added user settings
8) Fixed bug where conversion history was not clearing in landscape mode
Kitchenmate Cooking Converter lets you convert Weight, Fluid, Temperature & Time