The note taking app with an extra shot mykonian sun.
The goal of this project is to provide a solid note taking app with just the core functionality. There won't be any fancy unnecessary features such as a chat. It basically meets the one requirement: Taking and managing private notes.
What Mykonote offers:
- Web and mobile application
- A solid richtext editor which works properly without ruining the formatting
- Task lists (aka. todo lists)
- Pseudo offline support, so you don't lose data when the connection is bad or even missing. The next time the internet is up again your edits will be synced to the server.
- A simple and fast user experience
- An always available and easy to use search
- A donkey logo
- Free and open source software. There is no vendor lock-in and there will never be any weird business going on with your data.
The source code is published at https://github.com/panter/mykonote-app under the AGPL-3.0.