Follow swimming competitions in Sweden, Denmark and Finland live in your phone.
Get access to competitions Startlists, Heatlists and Resultlists directly.
Follow the competition scoreboard with realtime information about swimmers, splittimes and results.
How can I view my practice results?
1. You can set some filters
2. Select your current practice location from the list
3. Select your transponder from the list
3.1 Set another limit or page for older activities
4. Just view and your laps
What advantages does the premium version (in-app purchase) have?
- No ads
- Quick access to last searches
- (Android Wear) notifications of your laps
- Let your phone speak the last lap
- Automatic refresh of your laps
The most complete app for Formula 1 races is now available, with integration for calendar and maps, and live results for all the events. The app works even offline, and updates all the data when a connection is established.
With a clean an simple to use interface this app will help you stay updated with this season of Formula 1, with the ranking by driver or constructor, results by driver or event, updating live. The schedule shows all the events date and time in your timezone automatically, and you can add any event to your calendar and be reminded before the race starts, Maps for all the events helps you get the directions or see your distance.
- Live results and ranking by event or driver;
- Schedule of the events in your time zone
- Calendar integration, add the events to your calendar easily and a reminder will show before the race starts;
- Integration with Map for all the events, check the map and your distance;
A must to have app for all the Race fans!
-DISCLAIMER: The use of any team names, words, trademarks, logos, or photos have been used for Descriptive Purposes only and not to show endorsement or permission to use. We are not affiliated with, nor do we have any licenses or strategic alliances with any sporting team or sporting association. All and any copyrights, trademarks, trade names used with this application are for descriptive purposes only. All trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners. F1, FORMULA 1, FORMULA ONE, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related logos are trade marks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula One group company. All rights reserved. This application is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies.
Race Monitor gives racers and spectators alike, the ability to view live timing from hundreds of races and tracks around the world over the internet, or you can view live timing directly from a MyLaps, Westhold, or MotoSponder timing system via the RMonitor protocol.
With Race Monitor's live timing, you can view racer lap times as they occur, group racers by category (if multiple classes are racing at the same time), and sort by race position or qualifying position.
Want access to live timing for all the races? Simply sign up for a live timing subscription to view live timing from hundreds of races around the world. (A subscription is required to access live timing for most races.)
** Connections directly to an RMonitor server provided by a track may require that you be connected to the track's wireless network **
An in-app upgrade to Race Monitor Plus is available which will unlock additional features including a Heads Up Display for racers (includes historical lap times), and Racer Alerts to let you know when a racer you're following goes on track.
• List all races currently being published through www.myrcm.ch
• Access realtime race leaderboards, laptimes and other race statistics
• Directly connect your device to a local timing system through WiFi for even faster updates (feature only available if activated by the race event organizer)
Don’t miss this app if your interested in rc racing sport events!
All results and calendar for all level from the FIS races to the World cup races.
You can also follow the races live with the live timing and live scoring app, you can also found the biography of each athletes, the news and the cup standings.
This app can also launched in the internet browser http://m.fisski.com
To use, simply connect your Android device to the AMB decoder via a wireless connection (ask your race organization). Start the app and enter the IP address of the decoder.
-Minor UI fixes
-Fix for those not seeing race times (please email me feedback)
- Major performance improvements
- Should handle large grids (up to 300 entries)
- GUI updates
- Lap graphs
- Better Jelly Bean support
- Bug fixes
- More bug fixes
- Several bug fixes
- Basic lap history view added
- Interface updates/fixes
- Sorting options
- Data logging
- lots of bug fixes
Ski Buddy is truly a new kind of ski app that gives your ski statistics in real time as you ski.
- Expanded reporting in Ski Mode. Top speed, average speed, vertical drop, distance traveled and duration are reported for each run. Both spoken reports and notifications to Android Wear include these statistics.
- A Ski Statistics display provides viewing of cumulative values for duration, distance and vertical, and overall top speed and average speed across all runs. In addition this display allows viewing of the stats for each individual run.
- Runs can be viewed on Google Maps which shows ski lifts and runs for many resorts. Markers show the locations of the run start, top speed, and finish. Pan and zoom are supported, as are normal, satellite, hybrid, and terrain views.
- Screen colors can be customized to your liking.
- Option to Suppress Repeats. When this option is set, speed and altitude values will not be spoken if they are the same as the previously spoken value.
- Application audio is automatically muted during incoming phone calls.
- If music is playing, it will be paused while the app speaks.
- Option to calculate altitude from barometric pressure instead of GPS.
It is very simple in use:
Choose temperature and snow type, click the button and receive a complete guide to how you should prepare your skis with grip wax.
As opposed to all other ski waxing apps I've tried, this app explains you both what wax [klister] to put as a base layer, what to put as a top layer, and what you should bring in your backpack or drink belt to ensure that you always have the grip wax you need during your trip.
There's even an FAQ menu with help on how to measure the kick zone, how to remove wax, how to avoid all kinds of waxing problems while skiing, and an overview of what equipment you will need.
At any time you may select language; so far it's available in Norwegian, Swedish, and English.
The app is completely independent of all the ski wax producer; the tips are based on the wax I would have used myself. So if I advice you to use Swix Blue Extra or Rode Rossa klister, I do NOT get any money from Swix or Rode.
More functions will appear in the future, so please let me know if there's anything you wish for.
PS. I do not offer any kind of weather reports. You can find that other places, or preferably just look out of your window and check the thermometer! Touching the snow with your hand is a good way to check the snow type. Tasting it is not recommended.
BTW, using the app does not require an internet connection.
Index terms: ski wax, grip wax, kick wax, cross-country skiing, xc skiing, nordic skiing, klister, ski tracks, ski trails.
Videos are added weekly while in season and news and information is updated daily.
Take all the exciting cross country ski racing with you when you are on the go!
Other features include; new product launches, reviews and interviews from all over the cross country ski world.
You can also take pictures from your favorite ski trail, post them in the chat room, and show the world just how awesome cross country skiing is!
If you love the parent site http://www.crosscountryski.us you will love this mobile version of the site
In spite of easy operation, EBATime2 has many functions.
* Simple user interface
* Make start-list easily
* Editable runner-name and team-name
* Only enter bib number, measure time easily
* Calculate ranks and time differences between all runners
* Measure lap-times and split-times
* Manage multiple classes
* Register up to 10 laps
* Enter multiple bib numbers at the same time
* Show target time
* Save race data, up to 10 files
* Back up race data to SD card
* In Japan, EBATime produced many excellent results at major races
* English and Japanese are supported (The developer lives in Japan)
• Support for up to 100 categories (divisions, age groups, classes, etc.) of entrants
• Time handicaps for each category (for races with wave starts by age group, for example)
• Individual handicaps for each entrant (for time trials with separate starts for each racer, or races with an "early start" for some entrants)
• Categories and racers can be entered on the device, downloaded from a file on the Web or in a Dropbox™ account, or read from the SD card
• Timing to 0.1 second resolution
• Easy entry of bib#'s of finishers using large on screen buttons with audio feedback
• Easy editing of entered times or bib#'s
• Display of racer name as soon as bib# is entered, to allow announcing of approaching finisher
• Duplicate recording of the same bib# can be precluded, warned (with a buzzer), and/or highlighted on the timing screen
• Time can be offset so software can be started at a time different than actual race start, and then adjusted to match
• Results automatically calculated by overall placing, placing by sex, and placing by categories (divisions, age groups, classes, etc.)
• Ability to exclude top finishers from division placings
• Optional scoring of masters division, with optional exclusion of those top finishers from further division placings
• Results can be scored with or without handicaps
• Duplicate recordings of the same bib# can be scored using either the shortest recorded time, the longest, all recorded times, or the Nth time
• Multilap races can have results calculated for each lap, and can include results for racers who finish fewer laps than the winner
• Up to 6 races can be timed simultaneously, including separate start times (e.g., simultaneous 50K, 25K, and 10K, simultaneous marathon and half-marathon)
• Results can be uploaded to the web while the race is in progress - all uploads done in background so that you can immediately return to timing the race while the upload proceeds
• Results can be printed using Google's CloudPrint software (requires that the printer be accessible via the Internet).
• Uploaded results include complete (overall, sex, division) results
• Uploaded results include pace calculated from distance (enterable in miles or kilometers) and pace (enterable in minutes per mile or per kilometer, or miles or kilometers per hour)
• Output can also include a separate file of finishing times and bib#'s (for importing into other desktop software) and/or racer information (so that any race day entrants added directly on the device will be uploaded back to the desktop)
• Output can be done by ftp directly to a website, via email as attached file(s), to a Dropbox™ account, or to the SD card
End users receive the updates on their devices as soon as a result or announcement is recorded, and they can then sort the results by swiping left or right on the Results tab.
The Internet based distribution also means that not only can competitors and spectators receive the immediate updates while they are at the event, they could be located anywhere in the world and still receive the live results and announcements as they happen.
Subscribing clubs can also cross promote their announcements or events within other clubs, as the end users can choose to view updates from all clubs subscribed to the Club Live Timing Network, as well as their own club.
The full version of Club Live Timing does not contain advertisements, and adds the following functionality:
- Past events from clubs can be selected and viewed
- Selecting individual results displays a summary of the competitor's results
- Results can be filtered by search
- More configurable settings available
Included with each club subscription is usage of custom built server side software and flexible solutions for publishing announcements and results, such as non invasive background services and intuitive user interfaces.
If your club is not selectable from within the Club Live Timing app, please encourage your club to sign up and subscribe to the Club Live Timing Network by visiting http://www.dvautosports.com.au?page_id=177 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All* event results that have been uploaded to mylaps.com are featured in the app – sorted by type of sports and class to make finding your results even easier. The app supports all results from all countries and sports that are available on mylaps.com.
*of the last 2 months.