My Legal Summary is the absolute best legal glossary currently available on the Android market. With a clean, simple user interface, plain English definitions and a heavy focus on key terms used in the New South Wales Higher School Certificate Legal Studies Syllabus, My Legal Summary is an essential aid for students who want to maximise their chances of success in the HSC Examination. With My Legal Summary you can easily learn your definitions, any time, any place.
While My Legal Summary is closely matched to the content of the Legal Studies Syllabus in NSW, students from other jurisdictions will also find great benefit in this application as many of the terms are common to legal systems all over the world.
My Legal Summary has been produced by an experienced Legal Studies teacher and is designed to give students a clear advantage and focus their study on the content that matters.
Regular repetition of key concepts is absolutely vital for success in any legal course. With My Legal Summary, you have a world of knowledge at your fingertips.
Buy now for the introductory sale price of $0.99 to get all of the features below and a lifetime of add free updates and new content.
- clean, simple user interface!
- 52 key legal words, fully summarised for you!
- detailed, easy to understand definitions written in plain English!
- expanded list of words to incorporate more than just the NSW Preliminary and HSC Legal Studies Course!
- explanation of how each concept relates to the syllabus!
- additional web links to relevant content!
- summaries of related Australian legislation!
The dictionary is very easy to use, you just need to input the term.you looking for and the app will direct you to the relevant information.
This Law & Legal Dictionary is design in such a way that you can easily retrieve a considerable amount of legal information. And please be noted that the information provided is for educational and informative purposes only.
Please consult your own attorney for further information and advice for any issue related to the legal and law questions you may have.
This Law dictionary provides a considerable amount of information to the general public, however this information is designed for educational and informative purposes only. The Law Dictionary and the maintainers of this app cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the information contained on these pages, nor for any actions made on the basis of information provided by the Law Dictionary,
1. Bookmark – you are able to bookmark the Law and Legal Terms to your favorites list by clicking on the “star” icon.
2. Managing Bookmark Lists – you are able edit your bookmark lists or clear them.
3. Add New Terms – you will be able to add in and store any of the new terms in this Dictionary.
4. > 21,000 Terms – Included all the popular and common Law & Legal terms in the dictionary.
5. FREE – It is completely free. Download at no cost. FOC.
6. Offline – It wok offline, no internet connection is needed.
7. Small Size <1MB – The dictionary will only take a small portion of your Android space .
Please consult your own attorney for further information and advice any and all specific legal and law questions you may have.
Only pre-approved legal professionals can respond to questions to ensure users get only the best answers to their questions. AnswerOK.com's mission is to provide quality answers to questions from credible sources to ensure users are getting the most accurate and up to date information.
Legal Questions and Answers include:
If you have any questions or comments please contact customer service at email@example.com.
Helpful app for getting a better idea of Legal English which is difficult for ALL English speakers. Ideal for learners of English, EFL, ESL, non-English speaking lawyers and solicitors; and native speakers of English who want to pick up the legal jargon.
This is an English pronunciation app. Whilst it can not guarantee perfection, the author has found it useful. And for the money it should prove excellent value.
The application contains all entries of the print edition of the Hungarian–English–Hungarian Legal Dictionary published by CompLex Kiadó. Our user-friendly and all-embracing application will make your English language communication flawless in the special field of law.
Advanced search options offer a decreasing list of hits based on the characters you have already typed in, full text search and search history.
This is a shareware application with two days of trial period. To activate, a registration number can be purchased in our webshop. With the purchased registration number one can activate the product 5 (five) times, and every 180 (one hundred and eighty) days after the first activation the number of possibilities increases by 1 (one).
- Easy-to-use Hungarian and English interface
- Well-structured entries with great readability
- Savable favourite entries
The application needs an internal sd card with at least 20 MB of free space.
After you uninstalled the application, please delete the folder named "complex/hu.complex.szotarhuen112013a" from the sd card of your device.
2. Why You Need Legal Help
3. Legal Plans - An Introduction
4. Differences Between Prepaid And Legal Plans
5. Common Services Offered By Prepaid Legal Plans
6. Benefits Of Prepaid Legal Plans
7. How To Enrol For A Legal Plan
8. Types Of Legal Plans
9. Types Of Prepaid Legal Services
10. Look Before You Leap Into Prepaid Legal Services
11. Prepaid Legal Plans - You Can Get Them For Free
12. Are Prepaid Services Worth The Cost?
13. Limitations Of Prepaid Legal Services
14. Who Is Involved In Legal Services?
15. Who Regulates Prepaid Legal Plans?
16. How To Choose An Attorney
17. Comprehensive Access Plan
18. Prepaid Legal - Will You Use It?
19. Prepaid Promotes Preventive Law
20. The Access Legal Plan
21. Benefits Of Prepaid Plans For Your Company
22. Prepaid And Small Business
23. Prepaid Legal Services For Small Business
24. Group Legal Plans
25. Group Legal Plans Benefits For Employer And Employee
Download this app now while it is still free.