Awesome app! Love how you could sync your photos across multiple devices with ease. Now my wife and I can share all our photos and keep it organized. And their new bulk face tagging is one of the best systems I've ever used thus far. Literally tag hundreds of photos within minutes. They have a new feature called places. This pinpoints the location. Some locations, I wasn't even aware of. Soo cool! My default photo management app. What a gem, and version 2.2 seems very stable.
Amazing I had a bunch of sign on the errors when I first tried this out and I was upset but I guess it was because it was the holidays the tech support got back with me and fix my problem and actually this program is the best for organizing your photos it's crazy powerful. I'm using it on my PC and phone so far on the PC the experience has been great it's the real power tool and really easy to learn and use
Great concept, but no background syncing kills it Having to keep the app active and screen on cannot compete with Google Photos or iCloud sync. Granted, Apple doesn't seem to allow developers access background sync, but if Android does, enabling it would make this a superior photo sync tool. Hope can make it happen someday.
Missing Features It can't use the SD card on Android. Synch only works when the app is running, even on Windows. The monthly fee is too high for what you get. It imports face tags from Picasa, which is nice. But its onboard face recognition is substandard compared to Picasa or Facebook.
Not work Cannot open or sign up
• Places are now editable using the pin within the details panel.
• Improved Guest Mode.
• Auto-Advance options make tagging easier.
• .txt files now display when replicated non-originals
• Create a template to alter file name when exporting.
• Improved Calendar View performance.
• Adjusted some UI elements to meet Android standards.
• Clarified metadata export options when exporting images.
• Android specific bug and stability improvements.