• Breaking news alerts and severe weather coverage with live streaming video
• Comprehensive local news coverage for the Abilene and Big Country area, including Brown, Callahan, Coleman, Comanche, Eastland, Fisher, Haskell, Jones, Kent, Knox, Mitchell, Nolan, Runnels, Scurry, Shackelford, Stephens, Stonewall, Taylor and Throckmorton counties
• Top stories of the day
• Today’s forecast and 7-day forecast
• School closings
• Area sports coverage, including:
o High School sports coverage for more than 50 teams
o ACU Wildcats
o HSU Cowboys
o McMurry War Hawks
• Editorials and letters to the editor
Exclusive app features:
• Breaking news information and content, updated as stories develop
• Updated text stories, video and photos from the Abilene Reporter-News and Reporternews.com
• Most popular and currently trending stories
• Share important stories with your friends via Facebook, Twitter and email, directly from the app
• Highly responsive interactive map optimized for 3G and WiFi performance
• Vertical and horizontal map display with looping
• NOWrad, the gold standard for radar in the weather industry
• Highest resolution satellite cloud imagery available
• Exclusive patent pending Road Weather Index
• Color coded weather alerts arranged by severity
• Fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Integrated compass overlay
• Most accurate 10 day forecasts with both daily and hourly detail
• Ability to easily save your favorite locations
• Full featured and user tested
• Weather Widget for unlock page
• Earthquake Plotting
• Storm Track Plotting
• Tropical Track Plotting
• Status bar alert acknowledgement
• Alerts over map on/off switch in settings
• Additional Small Widget
• Widget Configuration (Daily or Hourly view)
• Watch/Warning (Alert) boxes on map.
• Spanish language support; NOTE: Language used in the app will reflect the overall language being used for the device
• Ability to acknowledge Alerts from within the app
• Audio, LED, and vibrate for Alert Notifications
• Feature tips to help users more fully take advantage of app features
• User controllable alerts - Allow the selection of all alerts or just critical alerts
• Single activity scrolling menu
- News that is time stamped for up to date content
- Weather (including radar, animated radar and severe weather alerts.
- Sports (including scores and news for professional and illinNation college sports.
- News video
- Gas Tracker
- News, weather, sports, photos, videos, and more
- Geo-located weather and advertising
- Weather Central Interactive Radar
- Integrated and searchable AdPay classifieds
- Live streaming audio and video
- Submit photos and videos
- Receive alerts for breaking news, severe weather, school closings and more.
- Share content via e-mail, text message, Facebook and Twitter
WHBQ has the latest news for Memphis and the Mid-South, including West Tennessee, North Mississippi and East Arkansas. Plus, the latest hot video, local sports, entertainment, weather and traffic from FOX13.
* Watch the latest news and forecast videos
* Get local and national news
* Keep up with local and national sports
* See the current weather conditions and tomorrow's forecast
* See traffic cams before you hit the road
* Send us your photos
* Many more features!
NewsChannel 12, Gets the Facts Right on local news stories and Alerts You to Severe Weather Dangers in Eastern North Carolina. Get Doppler radar images, local news headlines, sports updates and video forecasts from NewsChannel 12. It's WCTI12.com anytime, anywhere and it is designed specifically for viewing on your mobile device.
The CBS 7 News application provides award-winning coverage of local, national and world news. You will have immediate access to the latest stories and videos from the CBS 7 Newsroom, and up-to-the-minute breaking news and weather -- all at your fingertips.
You can even share those stories with family and friends via e-mail, text message, Twitter and Facebook!
CBS 7 News application features:
•PinPoint 7 Doppler Radar
It's San Diego news anytime, anywhere.
Features include breaking news updates, local San Diego and California news stories, as well as news, sports and weather videos on-demand.
Now you can take with you on your smart phone the First Alert Weather and news you rely on at home from your First Alert Stations.
Get First Alert Weather alerts and forecasts from Western Montana’s top team of meteorologists: Mark Heyka, Brooke Foster and Adam Painter. You’ll find our First Alert current conditions, Doppler radar images, watches and warnings, the 7-day forecast for Missoula, Kalispell, Bozeman and Butte, and First Alert Weather Tracking information.
Get local news coverage, facts, and information from the NBCMontana.com news staff, including Steve Fetveit and Heidi Meili. Get national and international headlines and news stories, Road Reports, Ski Reports (in-season, of course), School Closings, Election Results, Amber Alerts, and the NBC Primetime Schedule.
NBCMontana.com’s sports coverage includes local teams, along with national coverage of your favorite college and professional teams and leagues.
NBCMontana.com and Your First Alert Stations bring Western Montana to your phone or mobile device.