• Highly responsive interactive map optimized for 3G and WiFi performance
• Vertical and horizontal map display with looping
• NOWrad, the gold standard for radar in the weather industry
• Highest resolution satellite cloud imagery available
• Exclusive patent pending Road Weather Index
• Color coded weather alerts arranged by severity
• Fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Integrated compass overlay
• Most accurate 10 day forecasts with both daily and hourly detail
• Ability to easily save your favorite locations
• Full featured and user tested
• Weather Widget for unlock page
• Earthquake Plotting
• Storm Track Plotting
• Tropical Track Plotting
• Status bar alert acknowledgement
• Alerts over map on/off switch in settings
• Additional Small Widget
• Widget Configuration (Daily or Hourly view)
• Watch/Warning (Alert) boxes on map.
• Spanish language support; NOTE: Language used in the app will reflect the overall language being used for the device
• Ability to acknowledge Alerts from within the app
• Audio, LED, and vibrate for Alert Notifications
• Feature tips to help users more fully take advantage of app features
• User controllable alerts - Allow the selection of all alerts or just critical alerts
• Single activity scrolling menu
Big Reporter in action: http://vidibase.com/video/224
Why allow one paper to influence your opinions when you have the so many of the world’s newspapers available to you at your finger tips, in order to help you develop a more rounded view of world news events?
WNT publishes the news both locally and globally in the language of your choice; whether it is what has happened down the road or across the other side of the world and allows you to voice your opinion on news events through social media sites linked to the app.
It also allows you the opportunity to compare the reporting of major world events between your own national newspapers and other newspapers published across the world in your own language. The idea behind WNT is to break down the barriers between countries and develop a greater understanding of the cultural differences that are often demonstrated by differences in the way countries report their news.
Everyone around the world should be able to voice an opinion on a news article and for that opinion to be based on not the view of a single journalist, who may have their own agenda, but from many different articles enabling a greater perspective of the event, therefore allowing a better overall understanding.
Sehen Sie, welche Nachrichten Ihre Freunde auf Facebook posten. Social News sind Artikel und Videos, die Ihre Freunde von verschiedenen News-Quellen teilen.
Bleiben Sie auf dem Laufenden bei wichtigen Ereignissen mit den HuffPost-Liveblogs
Verbesserte Navigation und Kommentarfunktion
Mit der Huffington-Post-App erhalten Sie in Echtzeit alle Meldungen aus der mit dem Pulitzerpreis ausgezeichneten Huffington-Post-Nachrichtenredaktion. Mit der App können Sie Beiträge mit Freunden in Ihren sozialen Netzwerken teilen. Die neue universelle Version der App wird von Mobiltelefonen und Tablets unterstützt. Sie hat eine einzigartige Funktion: den Nachtmodus. Außerdem können Sie Beiträge herunterladen, um sie offline zu lesen.
* Access to all of our bloggers.
* Rich multimedia displays.
* Breaking News Alerts: optional breaking news alerts sent to your device’s message center.
* Special features for phones: comprehensive weather information, including updates from the Capital Weather Gang, and Metro / traffic updates for local users.
* Special features for tablets: 40+ comics strips and a complete replica of our print edition
Get facts at your fingertips with up-to-date news from Northeast Tennessee and Southwest Virginia.
More headlines, video, weather, sports, and features than ever before from the convenience of your phone.
Check our local network of weather cams, plus radar, forecasts, and closings.
Submit news and severe weather information directly to News 5 WCYB.
Designed specifically for viewing on your mobile device.
Redesigned with clearer pictures and easier navigation.
Live newscasts and special reports when they’re on and the latest replays when they’re not.
• The best way to get our news on the go
• More pictures
• More video
• Get breaking news delivered as push alerts
• See traffic cameras before you hit the road
• Find school closings and news video
• Regular updates to app performance
• Use My Report to send us tips, photos, and videos
• It’s still FREE
News Channel 12, Gets the Facts Right on local news stories and Alerts You to Severe Weather Dangers in Eastern North Carolina. Get Doppler radar images, local news headlines, sports updates, video forecasts or even watch us live. It's WCTI12.com anytime, anywhere and it is designed specifically for viewing on your mobile device.
The First Alert Weather and news updates you rely on at home are now portable and accessible anywhere you go, with your smartphone or tablet.
Get First Alert Weather alerts and forecasts from western Montana’s top team of meteorologists, including First Alert Chief Meteorologist Mark Heyka. You’ll find the current conditions, Doppler radar images, watches and warnings, the 7-day forecast for Missoula, Kalispell, Bozeman and Butte, and First Alert Weather tracking information.
Get local news coverage and information from the NBC Montana news staff, including Steve Fetveit and Laurel Staples.
NBC Montana remains committed to the communities we serve, offering local news, weather, sports and entertainment that matter to western Montanans. We deliver the best in entertainment from NBC, as well as over 40 hours of news programming every week.