Weatherproof your day for free with these features:
• AccuWeather MinuteCast® – minute-by-minute precipitation forecasts for the next two hours hyper-localized to your exact street address or GPS location. Includes precipitation type and intensity, and start and end times for precipitation. Available for the contiguous United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Japan, France, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, Netherlands, Luxembourg, and a growing list of global locations.
• MinuteCast widget now available. Also available, homescreen widget displaying two-day forecasts with severe weather warnings for your GPS location and a time clock. Resizable, multi-location widgets also available with even more weather detail.
• For worldwide locations, when AccuWeather forecasts snow, ice, rain, wind, or the probability of thunderstorms, you’ll see an orange exclamation point displayed within the location’s current and 15-day screens.
• Push notifications for severe weather alerts in the United States.
• Radar for all of North America and Europe, and worldwide satellite overlaying interactive Google Maps™ with a snapshot view of the maps for your saved locations.
• Current news and weather videos, with many available in both English and Spanish.
• Social media sharing so you can share your location’s current conditions, hourly, or 15-day forecasts using the social media apps you have on your device.
You also get the accurate, local weather forecasts and customization you expect from AccuWeather:
• Accurate and local forecasts for every latitude/longitude on Earth. Forecasts update every 15 minutes with information for the next 15 days – all in 33 languages and dialects.
• Current weather conditions update every 15 minutes with the very latest humidity and precipitation percentages, dew point, visibility, UV index, wind speed gusts and direction, times for sunrise and sunset, and RealFeel® – AccuWeather’s exclusive weather forecasting system that analyzes multiple weather factors to determine how the local temperature actually feels.
• Local weather forecast summaries that provide an overview of the next five days’ weather forecast along with a description of the most dramatic weather event expected during the five days.
• Status bar on the homescreen displaying the current temperature for your current or home location.
• Ability to store an unlimited amount of locations.
• Choice between metric or imperial units, 12-hour or 24-hour time display, and portrait or landscape view.
Please note: Sunrise and sunset times are found in Daily Details which can be viewed by tapping on daily forecast. Also, AccuWeather Holo Dark and Light widgets display RealFeel® and occupy only the 4x1 space.
Download AccuWeather for free and experience the Superior Accuracy™ that comes from high-quality weather forecasting.
Shows you where the rain is at any given time.
Simple and easy to use.
Replaces RadarUSA which does not work on newer phones.
Works best with a touch screen to zoom it and drag it around and with a fast data connection (3G or WiFi).
RadarUSA2 displays the most recent doppler weather radar (rain) image for a selected location. It shows a map of your area with an overlay of the rain radar image.
The app opens straight up into the most recent map for the selected area. (The images are usually updated every 6 to 10 minutes).
The map can be zoomed in and out and can be dragged around the screen.
Two image sizes are available - 124mile radius and 284mile radius.
The UT and local time is shown at the top of the image.
The 284mile option is about half an hour behind the current time owing to android not fully supporting animated gifs.
Add it to your home page and it is there at your fingertips to view at a moments notice.
INSTRUCTIONS for USE:
The very first time the app is run, it fires up in the 'States' 'menu'.
Tap on your State and the radar locations in your state will then be displayed.
Tap on the one nearest you and your map will be displayed.
By using the 'menu' button (or icon) you can get back here at any time and change the location.
The last location selected will then be the default location - this image will then always display immediately you start the app. (until you change it again).
The menu display also has 'north', 'south', 'east', and 'west' navigation buttons. Tapping one of these will load the image for the next location in the selected direction.
The final button in the 'menu' display is '284mi radius'. Tapping this will double the area covered by the display from 124 miles to 284 miles - for one time only.
This coverage reverts automatically to the standard 124 mile radius the next selection.
If you have a touch screen, you can pinch, expand and drag the image to get a closer look at a location.
The images are quite large and you should really have a wifi connection or a very good signal to get the best loading speed.
The Alabama SAF-T-Net® app alerts you to impending weather danger at locations like home, work or your kids’ school, so you can protect your family by knowing what’s coming—up to 15 minutes before the storm hits. It’s also a great year-round weather app, complete with current conditions, forecasts and an easy-to-use weather map with radar, satellite imagery and more.
Choose to receive any or all of these alert types:
• Special Baron alerts for dangerous storms approaching, as well as “twisting” storms that may cause tornadoes
• National Weather Service storm-based warnings for tornadoes, severe thunderstorms and flash floods
• Integrated weather alerts with Baron Tornado Index (BTI) rankings for up to four locations, including your current location
• Current and forecast conditions based on city, zip code or your current location
• Nationwide radar, satellite imagery, temperature and more
• User-submitted storm imagery to local emergency management offices
• Interactive weather map with pan and zoom
• National Hurricane Center (NHC) track forecast cones
• 3 and 7-day forecasts in both quick view and detailed formats
• National Weather Service county and storm-based warnings on the map
Featuring the Baron Tornado Index
The Baron-exclusive alerts are accompanied by a simple 1-to-10 ranking on the likelihood of a tornado within the approaching storm cell. Called the Baron Tornado Index (BTI), this ranking is more local and accurate than regional alerts.
Use It Every Day
The Alabama SAF-T-Net app is also a powerful everyday weather app, with nationwide radar, forecasts, satellite imagery, current conditions and more. An easy-to-use slider lets you scan through the next 24 hours of forecasted conditions, so you can see what the weather will be like at times and locations important to you.
***NOTE FOR CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS TO TEXT MESSAGES, EMAILS AND VOICE CALLS FROM ALABAMA SAF-T-NET: To avoid receiving duplicate alerts from the app and your existing text/email/voice account, please text “stop” to 61872, or log in to your web-based account to disable your current alerts.
Visit the FAQ page at www.alabamasaftnet.com to learn how to disable alerts. It is recommended that you configure alerts in the app before disabling your original account to prevent disruption in alerting service. You can configure your weather notifications in the app by tapping the Alabama SAF-T-Net logo at the top-left of the screen, then tapping “SAF-T-Net Alerts” in the resulting menu tab. Then tap “Settings” at the top-right to set your preferences.
Choose to receive any or all of these alert types:
• Special Baron alerts with the patented Baron Tornado Index (BTI) rating and a 15-minute lead time, hyper-localized to your monitored locations:
• Storms entering your area
• Dangerous Storm Approaching
• Twisting Storm Approaching
• National Weather Service Watches and Warnings (county and polygon):
• Severe Thunderstorms
• Flash Floods
The WHNT Alabama SAF-T-Net app is also a powerful everyday weather app, with nationwide radar, satellite imagery, current conditions and more. The app will track your current location anywhere in the continental U.S., or let you set up multiple locations as favorites and switch between them. Put the weather at your fingertips, and view current conditions with a tap. An easy-to-use slide bar lets you scan through the next 24 hours of forecasted conditions, so you can see what the weather will be like at times important to you.
• Pan & zoom national radar
• Visible and infrared satellite cloud imagery
• Current conditions based on location
• Hourly, three-day and seven day forecasts in both quick view or detailed format
• Customize your weather locations by Zip Code or City
Download the WHNT Alabama SAF-T-Net app now, and always have current and severe weather information in your hand.
Note: This app is also free to residents of Lincoln County, Tennessee.
Daugiau informacijos: http://meteo.lt/skaitmenine_prog_klaida.php
Tiksliausia skaitmeninė orų prognozė Lietuvoje, tiesiai iš meteo.lt.
Pateikiami detalūs orai - temperatūra, debesuotumas, krituliai, vėjas - artimiausioms 48 valandoms kas valandą. Daugiau nei 135 Lietuvos vietos.
Dabartinė prognozė pateikiama iš arčiausios oro matavimo automatinės stoties su 40 minučių vėlavimu. Visoje Lietuvoje viso veikia 18 stočių.
Taip pat yra iOS ir Windows Phone programėlės versijos.
P.S. Pateikiami duomenys ateina iš automatinių prietaisų arba generuojami skaitmeniniu budu. Dėl vietinių sąlygų įtakos modelio prognozėje gali būti netikslumų.
Use it to check sunset and sunrise for all cities in the world. Including how much the day has decreased/increased.
PLEASE NOTICE: It can be used in all countries, but are best if you are in Denmark. And the weather forecast itself are not translated from Danish(but should still make sense for most:-))
This app shows the city weather from most cities in the world. It use the Danish Meteorological Institute(DMI).
It is presented nice and fast.
There is also a widget with current weather from openweathermap.org. Here you can see temperature, wind, pressure and humidity.
Please notice that since I'm only allowed to show the city weather directly inside the app, the rest of the features are links to DMI. Choose between mobile version or desktop version.
- World Weather
- Notices regarding dangerous weather in Denmark. Select counties to receive from..
- Sunrise and sunset for your position.
- City weather from position(only in Denmark), list or postal code(only danish cities)
- Latest radar from DMI
- 2 days widget
- 3-9 days widget
- Weather now with temperature, wind, pressure.
- Add as many widgets as you want.
- Latest weather maps with forecast for rainfall, humidity, wind and temperature(Denmark only)
- City weather has Smart zoom with double click and pinch zoom.
- 2 days weather forecast from DMI Weather
- 3-9 days weather forecast from DMI Weather
- 10-15 days weather forecast
- Set uncertainty fro rainfall to and from(only in denmark)
- Weather at sea
- UV index
- Weather alerts
Should you have any problems please sent me an email andI will try to fix it.
Also get my Tekst Tv app DR/TV2 TV
A legfrissebb időjárás előrejelzés rövid és hosszútávra!
Állítsd össze a megfigyelt területek listáját és máris értesülhetsz a legfrissebb időjárási helyzetről, láthatod a nappali és éjszakai hőmérsékletet, szélirányt és szélerősséget, csapadék valószínűségét, de 6 napra előre is tájékozódhatsz, ha épp szabadtéri programot tervezel.
A radar-térképeken nyomon követheted a hőmérsékletváltozásokat, csapadék mennyiséget és a felhőzet vonulását, télen a hazai és külföldi sípályák hóadatait, nyáron a víz hőmérsékleteket.
Ha készüléked alkalmas rá, akkor figyelmeztető üzeneteket kaphatsz a szélsőséges időjárási helyzetekről, ez a TE IDŐD!
Trạng thái khí hậu được đồ họa một cách đẹp mắt để bạn có thể trải nghiệm tối đa, hình dung được Dự Báo Thời Tiết thực tế sẽ như thế nào.
Ứng dụng này sử dụng cập nhật trực tuyến chiếm dung lượng rất nhỏ nhờ đó bạn sẽ không tốn nhiều dữ liệu.
- Dự Báo Thời Tiết hỗ trợ định vị địa lý, xem điều kiện Dự Báo Thời Tiết mới nhất ứng với vị trí hiện tại của bạn
- Điều kiện Dự Báo Thời Tiết được đồ họa đẹp mắt - hình dung thực tế Dự Báo Thời Tiết sẽ ra sao!
- Dự báo hàng giờ và hàng tuần
- Giao diện sử dụng trực quan, liền mạch
- Xem Tin Tức Dự Báo Thời Tiết
- Hỗ trợ toàn bộ các lãnh thổ Việt Nam
* 7-day forecasts
* Live radar and satellite
* Severe weather warnings
* Weather related closings
WHBQ has the latest news for Memphis and the Mid-South, including West Tennessee, North Mississippi and East Arkansas. Plus, the latest hot video, local sports, entertainment, weather and traffic from FOX13.
The CBS 7 News application provides award-winning coverage of local, national and world news. You will have immediate access to the latest stories and videos from the CBS 7 Newsroom, and up-to-the-minute breaking news and weather -- all at your fingertips.
You can even share those stories with family and friends via e-mail, text message, Twitter and Facebook!
CBS 7 News application features:
•PinPoint 7 Doppler Radar
- Live Stats
- Live Audio
- Live Video
- Breaking Sports News
- Sport Schedules
- Team Rosters and Bios
- Much more...
This app provides the most complete information on Missouri Western sports, including game previews, recaps, feature stories, athlete bios, videos, photos, live statistics, schedules and much more.