For those who want to know everything about the weather conditions and alerts both for today and the next 10 days, the past 365 days, hurricanes, tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, geomagnetic storms.
App has twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, earthquakes, alerts, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, UV index, rain and snow amount etc.
Annual archives of air temperature and sea for any city in the world allows you to choose the good time and place for the travel. You can compare the weather in the current year with the weather in the last year. Also you can always have your own opinion about the statements that has never was so cold, hot, wet, dry.
• Two world-renowned weather providers: Foreca and US weather provider,
• Hi-Def, Real-Time animated NOAA (NEXRAD) Radar on Google maps (USA only),
• Hurricane tracking,
• 365 days weather archive,
• Solstice, Equinox, Polar night, Polar day, Solar eclipse, Lunar eclipse
• Sea surface temperature on weather map, widgets, noification area,
• Barometer with headache indicator,
• Beautiful animation,
• Cloud satellite layer on map (USA, Europe, Japan and Australia),
• 130,000 locations all over the world,
• Twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, time, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, and UV index (1x1, 2x1, 2x2, 1x4, 4x1, 4x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x2, 5x5 etc),
• Widgets for lockscreen was added (only for Android 4.2)
• 126 weather alert categories.
• Radar widget on OpenStreetMap (for USA only),
• Ten day forecast,
• Ten notification indicators in the status bar: temperature, moon phase, earthquakes, alerts, barometer etc,
• Earthquakes widget on OpenStreetMap,
• Weather Alerts (Advisory, Watch, or Warning) from NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration);
• Black ice and freeze warnings,
• One-hundred latest earthquakes in the world on Google map,
• Pressure forecast graph (Foreca only),
• Moon phase, moon rise and moon set times,
• Sunrise and sunset times,
• Duration of the day,
• World map with weather alerts, weather, earthquakes and local time.
• Geomagnetic storm forecast,
• Wind speed and directionality indicators in both 10-day and hour-by-hour forecasts (except Foreca),
• 24 hour by hour forecast,
• Current weather conditions,
• Only uses 10 KBytes of internet traffic per city for each weather update,
• World clock,
• METAR from weather station (except Foreca),
• UV index,
• Visibility on the roads,
• Dew point hour by hour graph;
• Precipitation probability,
• Precipitation amount: rainfall and new snowfall amount,
• Follow by location (uses GPS or Cell Network location determination),
• Full tablet support,
• Share forecast, alerts, earthquakes by e-mail and SMS
• Alarm clock time on clock dial and graph
• Has a built-in barometer. A diagram is displayed which shows the atmospheric pressure changes for the past 24 hours. A red warning display is produced when the barometer detects changes more than 0.2 inhg.
• Provides information on the last 100 earthquakes from all over the world. View the latest earthquakes in a list or on a map. Provides information regarding magnitude, time and distance. You can filter earthquakes by their magnitude and distance from your location
The most unique feature in this application is the “Weather Clock”. It provides all of the previous information in an hour-by-hour clock format and is very interactive.
Payment is one time, no ads, no any in-app payment, free updates.
If you have ANY questions, there is an FAQ section that takes you directly to the website. If your question is specific to your customized set up, customer service is courteous, knowledgeable, willing and able to help with fast turn around time.
• Quickly view an HD animated doppler weather radar for anywhere in the contiguous United States.
• Check the current temperature and other weather conditions in any U.S. city.
• Read the latest alerts and hazardous weather discussion from the NOAA NWS in your area.
• Weather radar, alerts, and forecast all come directly from your local NOAA NWS office.
• Forecasts from the NOAA NWS are some of the most accurate available.
Whether you want to know when it will rain, or you need to know how strong the storms are on the horizon and which direction they're moving, install the Radar Express weather radar app on your mobile phone or tablet now.
Radar Express is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration or the National Weather Service. It is an unofficial app.
► Weatherzone uses Bureau of Meteorology forecasts and our meteorologists to produce accurate forecasts for Australia and the world.
Using data from the Bureau of Meteorology, our team of Meteorologists review this data to ensure you get the most accurate forecasts available in Australia.
► Now with Snow & Ski forecast, reports and snow cams!
► What features are exclusive to Weatherzone?
✓ Exclusive 3 hourly temperature, icon, wind and rain probability forecasts for the next 48 hours for all major Australian locations from Opticast®
✓ 7 day forecasts for 2000+ Australian locations for minimum, maximum temperature, icon, rain probability/likely amount and 9am/3pm wind.
✓ National Radar and Lightning Tracker
✓ Weather news stories from our meteorologist's
✓ National Video forecast
✓ 1000+ international location forecasts and observations
✓ Exclusive Australian synoptic map with rain areas and amounts for 7 days (drawn by Weatherzone meteorologist every 12 hours)
► What are other features of Weatherzone?
✓ Real-time observations of temperature, wind speed and direction, dew point, relative humidity, pressure and rain since 9 am
✓ Sunrise and Sunset times
✓ Max UV rating
✓ Pollen Forecast (for capital cities except Darwin)
✓ Fire Danger Rating (where available)
✓ Navigation Drawer
✓ GPS search for current location
✓ Past 24hours observations
✓ Month to Date and Almanac
✓ Dynamic animated backgrounds that change as the weather does
✓ Real-time weather warnings
✓ Animated radar from 58 locations around Australia
✓ Animated National and State composite radars
✓ Animated satellite of Australia
✓ Can store and display UNLIMITED favourite locations
✓ Three widgets
- 4x2 Large w/ Clock
- 4x1 Medium
- 2x1 Small
► Snow & Ski
✓ Australia's only 14 day snow forecast
✓ Snow Reports
✓ Snow Cams
✓ Lift Status
✓ Road Conditions
► How do we make 3 hour forecasts?
Opticast® uses real time observations and up to 10 global weather prediction models that are intelligently combined to build the most accurate high resolution short term forecasts available to the Australian public.
► How do we provide more forecasts than the others?
We source data from the Bureau of Meteorology and then fill the gaps with our own team of professional meteorologists and in-house high resolution forecasting models.
► Who is Weatherzone?
Weatherzone is Australia's largest commercial meteorological organisation supplying most of Australia's media, electricity companies and other weather sensitive industries. Weatherzone uses Bureau of Meteorology resources and unique internally developed computer modeling to produce the most accurate forecasts available in Australia. We are a team of meteorologists and developers that are dedicated to providing innovative weather services.
## If you are having problems accessing the widgets please make sure the app is installed to the phone and not the SD Card. ##
Australian weather, Aussie weather, Sydney Weather, Melbourne Weather.
If you have a suggestion for new features or content or find a bug, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All in a single application designed with USA weather information in mind and using the very latest high quality NOAA National Weather Service information on your phone or tablet.
Detailed features (*):
- Detailed 7 day hourly forecast from USA locations updated several times a day with weather conditions, temperature (real and apparent), rain probability, wind direction and speed, cloud cover, humidity,…
- Current conditions and past 72 hourly historic information with weather conditions, temperature, precipitation amount, visibility,…
- Animated rain radar, visible, infrared and water vapor satellite imagery, precipitation amount, precipitation forecast, hazards and drought all projected onto Google Maps.
- NOAA issued hazard alerts notifications for your current location and favorite ones in your phone notification bar.
- Area forecast discussion text for your locations.
- Several widgets sizes for your home screen including todays weather, next hours, next days and clock widget.
- Favorite locations and follow your current location to easy access the weather information you want.
- Moon phase, sunrise and sunset times and local timezone information.
- Nice adapted tablet layout.
If you have any problems with this application or have a good idea on how to improve it, then please don’t hesitate to contact me. Your ideas and problems are very important to me as it’s my intention to make USA Weather Forecast your preferred weather application here in the USA. You can leave feedback via email from the “About” menu option or in http://usaweather.uservoice.com
Please take note that this application shows data from USA National Weather Service, however the author of this software has no affiliation with NWS and therefore it is not presented as an official application of NWS.
(*) While the free version is completely functional in terms of forecast data, some advanced features require the Premium version.
* Choose units (temperature: C, F; distance: km, miles; gust: kn, Bft, m/s, km/h, mph)
* Update periods: City: 1-12 Day Forecast every 6 hrs, 1/2 Day Forecast every 3 hrs, Current Weather Info varies between 30 min and 6 hrs, Radar: 5min (UK), 15 min (Europe), 1hrs (USA, Australia). Maps every 6hrs.
* Timezone: Location Forecast: local time at the forecast location. All other times according to the preset time for the device.
* View pictures step by step
* Level: Continent; Country; Region (Radar only available for United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Spain, USA and Australia).
* Surface pressure
* 3 Day Forecasts
* 1-12 days: Tmax; Tmin; Weather -a.m.; -p.m.; -evening; Rain risk; Precipitation; Wind direction and mean wind force -a.m.; -p.m.; -evening; UV index; Sunshine hours; Sunrise; Sunset; Moonrise; Moonset;
* 12 hrs Forecast in 3 hrs intervals: Temperature; Wind direction; mean wind force; Relative humidity; Weather; Sunshine hours; Peak gusts;
* Current weather: Temperature; Weather; Precipitation; Visibility; Wind -Speed; -Gusts; -Bearing; Relative humidity; Cloud Cover; Cloud Base; SL pressure; -Trend; Snow depths;
* Language: English
* Go to www.weatheronline.co.uk to verify availability of the requested location, map, radar image.
* In case specific radar images are missing please click refresh (Menu --> Refresh).
* Send your questions and feedback to email@example.com
• Live radar
• Projected Hurricane Path
• Current storm information
• Tropical Weather Outlooks
• Watches and Warnings
Track Hurricanes with Your Weather Authority, KSAT12. Hurricanes can have an impact on our weather in South Texas. A direct hit from a Hurricane could have catastrophic effects on San Antonio. Make sure you’re prepared with breaking Hurricane updates and state-of-the-art tracking with Steve Browne and the KSAT12 Weather Team.
* 7-day forecasts
* Live radar and satellite
* Severe weather warnings
* Weather related closings
WHBQ has the latest news for Memphis and the Mid-South, including West Tennessee, North Mississippi and East Arkansas. Plus, the latest hot video, local sports, entertainment, weather and traffic from FOX13.
The CBS 7 News application provides award-winning coverage of local, national and world news. You will have immediate access to the latest stories and videos from the CBS 7 Newsroom, and up-to-the-minute breaking news and weather -- all at your fingertips.
You can even share those stories with family and friends via e-mail, text message, Twitter and Facebook!
CBS 7 News application features:
•PinPoint 7 Doppler Radar
- Live Stats
- Live Audio
- Live Video
- Breaking Sports News
- Sport Schedules
- Team Rosters and Bios
- Much more...
See a complete listing of our station partners by visiting: http://www.newsoverwireless.com/partnerlist.
This app provides the most complete information on Missouri Western sports, including game previews, recaps, feature stories, athlete bios, videos, photos, live statistics, schedules and much more.