-News content that is constantly updated
-Weather with maps
-Sports scores and news
-Local cheap gas prices
With our Monterey local news app, you can:
- Be alerted to breaking local news with push notifications.
- Watch live streaming breaking news when it happens and get live updates from our reporters.
- Submit breaking news, news tips or email your news photos and videos right to our newsroom and it could be featured on air.
- Comment on local news stories that matter to you and share stories with email or on your social media pages.
- Check out current Monterey weather conditions, hourly and 7 day forecasts wherever you might be.
- Our interactive radar lets you zoom in and out to street level and watch storms as they approach. Move the map around to see major weather activity.
- See weather alerts and updates, watch videocasts from your favorite meteorologists and more.
No matter where you are in the Monterey local area, you can stay up to date on the latest news and weather information with the KSBW Action News 8 app.
Storm Tracker 13 will let you know when severe weather is headed your way and keep you ahead of the storm.
The First Alert 8 team will you keep you ahead of the storm and let you know when severe weather is heading your way with VIPIR Radar.
StormTrack Weather keeps you updated with current conditions, forecasts, and severe weather alerts.
KVIA.com brings you breaking news, sports, weather, and more.
The Local Alert Weather Team will keep you informed of changing weather conditions, forecasts, and weather updates, and let you know when severe weather is headed your way.
NewsChannel 3's First Alert weather team will keep you informed of changing weather conditions, forecasts, and weather updates.