• Highly responsive interactive map optimized for 3G and WiFi performance
• Vertical and horizontal map display with looping
• NOWrad, the gold standard for radar in the weather industry
• Highest resolution satellite cloud imagery available
• Exclusive patent pending Road Weather Index
• Color coded weather alerts arranged by severity
• Fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Integrated compass overlay
• Most accurate 10 day forecasts with both daily and hourly detail
• Ability to easily save your favorite locations
• Full featured and user tested
• Weather Widget for unlock page
• Earthquake Plotting
• Storm Track Plotting
• Tropical Track Plotting
• Status bar alert acknowledgement
• Alerts over map on/off switch in settings
• Additional Small Widget
• Widget Configuration (Daily or Hourly view)
• Watch/Warning (Alert) boxes on map.
• Spanish language support; NOTE: Language used in the app will reflect the overall language being used for the device
• Ability to acknowledge Alerts from within the app
• Audio, LED, and vibrate for Alert Notifications
• Feature tips to help users more fully take advantage of app features
• User controllable alerts - Allow the selection of all alerts or just critical alerts
• Single activity scrolling menu
▪ Future Radar
▪ Satellite/Radar combined layer
▪ Bug Fixes
The map has the standard pinch/zoom capability which allows you to smoothly zoom and pan around the United States and see what the weather is like anywhere.
MyRadar shows animated weather, so you can tell if rain is headed toward or away from you, and how fast.
In addition to the free features of the app, a few additional upgrades are available; see severe storm warnings for your area, as provided by the National Weather Service, and real-time hurricane tracking - great for the start of hurricane season!
MyRadar currently only shows weather in the United States, and only in the 48 contiguous states - not Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
Download MyRadar today and try it out!
The Alabama SAF-T-Net® app alerts you to impending weather danger at locations like home, work or your kids’ school, so you can protect your family by knowing what’s coming—up to 15 minutes before the storm hits. It’s also a great year-round weather app, complete with current conditions, forecasts and an easy-to-use weather map with radar, satellite imagery and more.
Choose to receive any or all of these alert types:
• Special Baron alerts for dangerous storms approaching, as well as “twisting” storms that may cause tornadoes
• National Weather Service storm-based warnings for tornadoes, severe thunderstorms and flash floods
• Integrated weather alerts with Baron Tornado Index (BTI) rankings for up to four locations, including your current location
• Current and forecast conditions based on city, zip code or your current location
• Nationwide radar, satellite imagery, temperature and more
• User-submitted storm imagery to local emergency management offices
• Interactive weather map with pan and zoom
• National Hurricane Center (NHC) track forecast cones
• 3 and 7-day forecasts in both quick view and detailed formats
• National Weather Service county and storm-based warnings on the map
Featuring the Baron Tornado Index
The Baron-exclusive alerts are accompanied by a simple 1-to-10 ranking on the likelihood of a tornado within the approaching storm cell. Called the Baron Tornado Index (BTI), this ranking is more local and accurate than regional alerts.
Use It Every Day
The Alabama SAF-T-Net app is also a powerful everyday weather app, with nationwide radar, forecasts, satellite imagery, current conditions and more. An easy-to-use slider lets you scan through the next 24 hours of forecasted conditions, so you can see what the weather will be like at times and locations important to you.
***NOTE FOR CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS TO TEXT MESSAGES, EMAILS AND VOICE CALLS FROM ALABAMA SAF-T-NET: To avoid receiving duplicate alerts from the app and your existing text/email/voice account, please text “stop” to 61872, or log in to your web-based account to disable your current alerts.
Visit the FAQ page at www.alabamasaftnet.com to learn how to disable alerts. It is recommended that you configure alerts in the app before disabling your original account to prevent disruption in alerting service. You can configure your weather notifications in the app by tapping the Alabama SAF-T-Net logo at the top-left of the screen, then tapping “SAF-T-Net Alerts” in the resulting menu tab. Then tap “Settings” at the top-right to set your preferences.
Not only are NOAA forecasts the most accurate, they provide unique point forecasts for every square mile which take into consideration all the variables affecting the weather at that point, such as altitude. This is especially useful in locations with highly dynamic weather patterns and is a great tool for being outdoors.
-View forecast & current conditions for your current location.
-View forecast & current conditions for any location in the United States and Canada by map.
-Save favorite locations to quickly retrieve forecasts for them.
-Animated radar, cloud cover, precipitation & pressure imagery over Google Maps
-Map measuring tool to measure distance and elevation
-Hazardous weather alerts
-Current conditions notification
-Home screen widget
-Light and dark Material themes
-Optimized for tablets
-Android Wear support
An ad-free version of this app is also available:
Please e-mail me below with any bug reports or features requests. Thanks!
The Weather app is specifically designed to be as simple and intuitive as possible. With just one click you receive the weather condition in your status bar at your current location.
The climate state is gorgeously animated so that you can almost experience it, seeing how the weather comes alive.
The app is using Weather Underground as a data channel and the live updates are really tiny so that you would not use up your data cap.
- Weather supports geo-positioning, retrieving the latest weather conditions for your current location
- An option to manually add your location
- Full support for Android TV
- Add and track the weather conditions in multiple locations
- Weather is one of the most lightweight weather apps on Google Play!
- Animated weather conditions - see how the weather comes alive!
- Widgets for different locations
- Hourly and weekly forecasts
- Intuitive, seamless user interface
- Support for the lock screen widget in Android 4.2
- Weather benefits all known screen resolutions
- Offers quality support for Android devices - from Android 1.5 to Android 5.0
- Tap on the temperature to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit
- You can allow and disable the notifications
- Choose by yourself what will be the next feature of Weather! Leave a comment or send us an e-mail and help us make Weather the best app of its kind.
Get in touch with us and follow the latest news regarding our apps:
Weather & Clock Widget for Android comes with different widget sizes, 2x1, 4x1, 4x2 and 4x3 for normal screens, and 5x1, 5x2 and 5x3 for large screens and tablets.
Weather & Clock Widget for Android supports a wide range of Android phones; it supports Android Version 2.3 and higher.
- Provides current weather condition and five days weather forecast
- 10-Day and Hourly Weather with precipitation
- Sunrise and Sunset time
- Atmospheric pressure with different units
- Temperature in status bar
- Share weather and location information with friends.
- Home screen widgets, 5x3, 5x2, 5x1 for large screen only and 4x3, 4x2, 4x1 and 2x1 for all screens.
- Searches for all cities in the world by country and city or zip code
- Ability to set your internet source to Wi-Fi only
- Ability to disable internet access from operators while you are in roaming
- Ability to set your preferred temperature unit, Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Automatic update intervals are: 1, 3, 6, 9, 12 hours and Manual update.
- Auto location detection
- Up to 10 different locations
- Weather map with ability to add any city to your city list
- Notification alerts (with option to disable it)
- Moon phase
- UV Index and Dew Point
- Available in: English, Dansk, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, Български, Suomi, Norsk Bokmål, Nederlands, Slovenčina, Slovenščina, Svenska, Română, العربية, كوردى, ئۇيغۇرچە, Français, Hrvatski, Türkçe, Čeština, Español, Català, Italiano, Português, Magyar, Македонски, Pусский, Українська, Қазақ тілі, Polski, Português(Brasil), Српски, Lietuvių, հայերեն, Indonesia, Việt, 日本語, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), 한국어.
For any questions or issues, please visit FAQ page at: http://www.devexpert.net/weather
* Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
- 5 Cool weather widgets
- Local and global weather forecast
- Temperature is status bar
- Current condition
- 3 day weather forecast fast access
- 14 days weather forecast
- 14 days detailed weather (hourly forecast)
- 7 day temperature graphic with min/max
- 7 day precipitation graphic in mm or inches
- 7 day wind speed graphic with Wind/Gust options
- 7 day pressure graphic
- Past weather - Discover weather condition since year 2008
- Weather state notifications - need to be notified of storm ? - no problem use this option!
- Settings: C-F, M/s-Mph, Hpa-Torr, mm-in.
- Location Manager
- Fast access to locations
- Russian localization
WorldWeatherOnline© - Worldwide weather forecast and content provider.
Get Free weather API
Get access to the world’s largest network of professional weather and lightning sensors for the most accurate forecasts, the fastest severe weather alerts and more.
Only WeatherBug provides exclusive Spark™ lightning proximity alerts for your current and saved locations. Find out exactly how far away lightning is to you and stay safer!
Know Before with these useful features:
• Real-Time Pin-Point Forecasts – The industry’s most accurate current, extended and hourly weather forecasts for 2.6 million locations worldwide.
• Severe Weather Alerts – Minutes matter. Our exclusive Dangerous Thunderstorm Alerts (DTAs) provide you 50% faster warnings to severe weather than the competition. Plus, you get all National Weather Service (NWS) warnings and watches to stay informed of severe weather conditions at all your current and saved locations.
• Spark Alerts – Unique and beautiful, Spark turns your smartphone into a personal lightning detector. Get real-time, minute-by-minute, mile-by-mile lightning monitoring from the WeatherBug Total Lightning Network.
• Extended 10-Day Forecast – Weather happens. Get the most accurate extended forecast and Know Before 10 days ahead.
• Enhanced Interactive Maps – Enjoy our enhanced maps with multiple layers, such as Doppler radar, humidity, pressure, wind speed, high/low forecast, traffic, satellite imaging and more!
• Live Weather Cams – View live images from over 2,000 weather cameras across the U.S. to get a better picture of the weather at destinations near and far.
• Live Traffic Cams – Avoid traffic headaches. Our live traffic cams help you see driving conditions before you get jammed.
• Lifestyle Forecasts – Do I run outside or go to the gym? Should I cancel tomorrow's cookout? Our new Lifestyle Forecasts identify and analyze specific weather parameters to advise you how best to stay comfortable and have fun!
• Weekend/Weekday Section – Get helpful at-a-glance summaries of weekday and weekend weather!
• Know Before Messages - Messages will appear when we need to tell you something, from lightning in your area to new content.
• Photo Section & Albums – View amazing photos from WeatherBug users! Now categorized into albums, finding awesome photos has never been quicker or easier. Come see what others are sharing and enjoy the scenery.
• Photo Submission & Sharing – Snap, send & share. Send us your best photos and share your moments with millions of WeatherBug users.
• Spotlight section – Get “News of the Day” and other breaking weather stories from the WeatherBug Meteorology team to stay up-to-date on the weather around you.
• Hurricane Center – Get the latest news on hurricanes, investigate past hurricanes and track current hurricanes as they happen!
• Customizable Home Screen – Customize your home screen with newly added background themes and rearrange your live tiles to get the info that matters the most to you at-a-glance.
• Multiple Language Support – Get forecasts and alerts for your neighborhood and the world in Spanish and Portuguese!
• My Location – Automatically updates your weather information based on the closest weather station in your neighborhood through GPS.
• Multiple Saved Locations – Save all your locations without any restrictions.
Be prepared. Know Before™. Download the app used and loved by millions, voted the “Best Weather App Ever” and trusted as a “Best App for Moms”, WeatherBug!
Earth Networks, Taking the Pulse of the Planet®!
Don't let bad weather take you by surprise! Enjoy detailed forecasts and weather widgets. Set the gorgeous animated wallpapers with live weather conditions on your home screen and be aware of any weather that is coming your way. Whether it is cloudy, rainy, snowy or even stormy outside, Weather Live will provide you with current weather conditions and forecast in your city and multiple locations all around the world.
Cold or warm weather, it will magically come alive on the crisp screen of your device. You won’t even have to look out the window as Weather Live will make you feel like you are already outside! With an innovative technology Weather Live™ implemented into the app, we made it possible!
• Weather forecasts for multiple locations all around the world
• Live weather scenes reflecting real-time weather conditions
• Beautiful weather widgets
• Fabulous animated wallpaper with live weather conditions right on your home screen
• Cloud, satellite, rain maps. Animated weather radar for any location in the USA. Available through in-app purchase.
• Customizable layout: short-term forecast, long-term forecast, text only
• Local time in 12 or 24-hour format
• 7-day and 24-hour weather forecast
• "Feels Like" temperature. Today’s Min and Max
• Wind direction and speed. Visibility details
• Humidity and precipitation information. Pressure in inches, mm or mbar
• Fahrenheit or Celsius and Miles or Kilometers
• Easy navigation between cities: swipe either to the left or to the right to switch between locations
• New York, Los Angeles, Chicago or any other location worldwide – get accurate weather forecasts wherever you are!
Get Weather Live and be prepared for any weather!
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENT
IAC Search and Media Europe Ltd.
Unit 1, Digiweb Building
College Business and Technology Park
Blanchardstown North Road, Dublin 15 Ireland
Chief Meteorologist Kevin Lemanowicz, morning meteorologist Shiri Spear and weekend meteorologist Sarah Wroblewski are forecasting experts. Using the best available technology, they’ve helped design the most efficient, accurate local weather app available.
Among our features:
• Complete School Closings
• Live streaming StormWatch Radar with geo-targeted zoom
• 7-Day Forecast
• Location based StormWatch Alerts
• Up to date video forecasts from the FOX 25 Weather Team
• Live Current Conditions
• One, two, and three-day outlooks from NOAA’s Storm Prediction Center
* Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
* An interactive map optimized for 3G and WiFi performance
* 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
* Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
* High resolution satellite cloud imagery
* Current weather updated multiple times per hour
* Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
* Ability to add and save your favorite locations
* A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
* Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
* Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
***Winner of MediaPost's Appy Award in the weather category, second place in the CTIA E-Tech Awards.***
***Please note, IF YOU DO NOT have a media partner in your city the application WILL STILL WORK as intended and provide all alerts you select. ***
• More Precise Alerts: iMap Weather Radio provides more accurate alerts than those offered by typical consumer alerting services. Most of these services will alert you to severe weather if you are in a county only partially covered by a watch or warning, even if you are not actually directly within the watch/warning. iMap Weather Radio ensures you receive an alert only if your device or saved locations fall inside a watch/warning box. That means you aren’t disturbed by alarms not relevant to your location. You also have complete control over what types of alerts you receive through your app. Pick just the type of alerts you want from a list. For example, select only tornado warnings or just winter weather warnings.
• Follow Me: Follow me is a critical feature if you are on the go. Imagine you are driving through an area of adverse weather. This app will alert you if you are in an area when a watch/warning is issued, without you having to do anything. You don’t have to stop and add a new location or query your device.
• Friends and Family: iMap Weather Radio can also save FIVE fixed locations in addition to your current position. This means you can make sure friends and family, at school, out of state, at a ballgame, etc., are safe.
• Battery Management: iMapWeather Radio uses Location Services to strike a balance between location accuracy and battery usage. Background tracking will have some effect on overall battery life. You can control how much accuracy you want the application to use for your location and thus impact the battery management. You may turn off background tracking for battery conservation in the app settings. In this mode iMap Weather Radio will only utilize the GPS when the app is open.
• Audio: iMap Weather Radio provides audio alerts in the form of beeps followed by a brief description of the alert type. The audio could wake you in the middle of the night, or give you information you need when you can’t stop to look at the phone. Furthermore, you can listen to the alerts and forecasts for your area at any time.
• Video: In markets where local media partners participate, you can view streaming video of severe weather coverage for up-to-the-minute information.
Weather Decision Technologies, Inc. is a weather content and technology partner for many major weather brands in the U.S. Weather is our business and weather safety is our passion. To round out your weather app collection, ensure you download our sister application, RadarScope, the most advanced Nexrad radar application in the App Store.
Learn more about iMapWeather Radio and receive update notifications and information.
Visit our support page for FAQs and questions.
The application features the following:
- Many widgets in different sizes (4x1, 4x2, 4x3 and 5x2)
- Several widget skins to choose from
- Different weather icon skins
- Different fonts for the time
- Display the next alarm, next calendar event and week number on the widget (optional)
- Several widget hotspots (most of them can be user defined to launch specific applications)
- Automatic location (from cell/wifi or GPS) or manual
- Automatic weather update interval (15 min, 30 min, 1, 2, 4, 6, 8 hours) or manual
- Detailed current weather forecast display that includes the following:
- Local time (for current location)
- Sunrise and sunset time for current location
- Humidity, pressure, chance of rain, dew point, visibility, UV index and wind conditions
- Current condition, temperature, low and high temperatures
- Last weather update time
- Background according to the weather condition and day/night
- Optional display of the current moon phase
- 24 hourly weather forecast
- 24 hourly wind forecast
- 7 day future forecast
- Moon information and 30 day moon phase calendar
- Future forecast details (sunrise, sunset, moon phase, wind, humidity and chance of rain
- World weather: Choose to display weather information for any number of different locations worldwide
The application is localized in the following languages:
Afrikaans, العربية, български, Català, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), Hrvatski, Čeština, Dansk, Nederlands, Suomi, Français, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, , עברית, Magyar, Bahasa Indonesia, Italiano, 한국어, Lietuvių, македонски, Polski, Português (Brazil), Português (Portugal), Română, русский, Српски (Ћирилица), Srpski (Latinica), Slovenčina, Slovenščina, Español (Spain), Svenska, ไทย, Türkçe, Українська, Tiếng Việt
Please report any problems, suggestions or requests by e-mail.
- Gorgeous and realistic animations of weather conditions
- See at a glance the next weather condition change
- Updated continuously
- Accurate hourly forecasts for the next 10 days
- Fast, beautiful and simple to use
- Detailed forecasts on rain, ice, snow, fog, wind, storm, dew point, UV index, humidity, pressure
- Highest and lowest historical values
- Satellite and radar map animations
- Optimized for both phones and tablets
- Live Wallpaper
- Weather in notification area and temperature in status bar
- Great widget for your home screen
And it’s all free.
Try it now !
Cities: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas, San Jose, Austin and all the others!
* 12/24 hour clock
* Color choice on some info displayed
* System Stats Information pop-up
* Battery icon on clock
* Week number in the hours tab, as an option
* for scheduling outdoor activities - Sunrise /Sunset times in the forecast screen,as an option in the configuration screen.
* for scheduling outdoor activities - Day length and hours left in the forecast screen,as an option in the configuration screen.
* Weather information with icon, current temperature and high low temperature for the day on the clock face.
* Detailed 4 day weather forecast screen with forecast temperature,high low temperature and condition description for each day.
* 2 Forecast layouts
Features the following hotspots:
tap bottom right->back to configuration screen
tap bottom left->Launch system information window
tap on weather icon->Launch weather forecast screen
tap Hour->launch anything!(set your own preference from configuration screen)
tap Min ->launch anything!(set your own preference from configuration screen)
Widgets on Android work a bit differently than a normal application. Unlike regular programs they don't just install themselves in the application tray so you have to add them manually. They will not open or launch.
Here's how to add a widget on your Android home screen.
STEPS HOW TO ADD A WIDGET
1.On your Android home screen, tap any blank or “empty” area with size 4x2 and hold down your finger.
2.An “Add to Home screen” window will pop up. From that window, tap “Widgets”.
3.You’ll be presented with a list of all the installed Widgets on your Android device.
4.Select the "3D Digital Weather Clock” to add to your home screen by tapping it.
"Time frozen/not updating"-> taskiller killed the clock(exclude it from taskillers)
When phone starts, clock starts in less than a min too.
ROM users-> make sure the clock is NOT moved on SD card.
Widgets are not supposed to be on SD card. Move it back to the phone storage.
Weather hint: For world destinations with two words in the name, type in the box the words with a plus sign.
For example "Buenos Aires" type "Buenos+Aires",remember the "+" sign -no spaces, don't include the quotes.
Check our website for more help.
EXCLUDE IT FROM TASKILLERS!!!
Be polite, this is a free app :-)
VIDEO HOW TO ADD WIDGETS
* 7-day forecasts
* Live radar and satellite
* Severe weather warnings
* Weather related closings
WHBQ has the latest news for Memphis and the Mid-South, including West Tennessee, North Mississippi and East Arkansas. Plus, the latest hot video, local sports, entertainment, weather and traffic from FOX13.
The CBS 7 News application provides award-winning coverage of local, national and world news. You will have immediate access to the latest stories and videos from the CBS 7 Newsroom, and up-to-the-minute breaking news and weather -- all at your fingertips.
You can even share those stories with family and friends via e-mail, text message, Twitter and Facebook!
CBS 7 News application features:
•PinPoint 7 Doppler Radar
- Live Stats
- Live Audio
- Live Video
- Breaking Sports News
- Sport Schedules
- Team Rosters and Bios
- Much more...
See a complete listing of our station partners by visiting: http://www.newsoverwireless.com/partnerlist.
* 15 Second Forecast: Do you have a busy life? Fred's 15 Second Forecast gives you a quick look at the weather and lets you keep the other 86,385 seconds of each day to yourself. Updated several times daily.
* Video Forecasts: With 14 years of broadcast television experience, meteorologist Fred Campagna knows how to deliver a clear, concise, and conversational forecast. Fred knows how the weather impacts your life and will explain a potential storm's impacts on travel, outdoor activities, and possible school/business closings.
* Interactive Radar: Updated radar on an interactive (pinch and zoom) map helps you keep an eye on thunderstorms in the summer and snow storms in the winter.
* Current Conditions: Updated weather information including temperature, dew point, wind speed, pressure, sky cover, sunrise/sunset, and moon phase for all the major observation sites in Southern New England.
* Futurecast: Right Weather computer projected forecasts for the entire United States.
* Hurricane Information: The latest news/forecasts from the National Hurricane Center on current and developing tropical systems.
* Severe Weather Alerts: Stay informed when dangerous weather threatens your area. Severe weather warnings from National Weather Service automatically delivered to the RightWX app as they are issued.
* Twitter/Facebook updates: Get the latest Tweets and posts from the Right Weather Twitter and Facebook accounts.
* Airport Status: Real-time airport status and delay information straight from the FAA.
This app provides the most complete information on Missouri Western sports, including game previews, recaps, feature stories, athlete bios, videos, photos, live statistics, schedules and much more.