Longevity App is on a mission to change your financial future, one cent at a time.
Longevity App helps you boost your retirement fund through your everyday purchases. Every time you make a purchase through a linked account, we will take a small amount extra (defaulted at 1%), tally them up and then automatically add them to your super fund at the end of the month or when the minimum amount you specify has been reached. Through the wonders of compounding, these small yet frequent amounts can really add up!
Super simple! Simply add your spending accounts and a funding account, add your super account details and we’ll take care of the rest. Just spend as normal and watch your nest egg grow on our state of the art dashboard to nudge you along the way.
- Connect to virtually any super fund. No need to change super funds or set up a new account. We connect with any fund using BPAY for member contributions.
- You’re in control - Choose how much you spend and save. You can choose to top up 1% to 5% on top of your purchases to your super account (defaulted at 1%). For instance if you’ve selected 1% topups - spend $100 groceries and have $1 or 1% go into your super.
- Set limits on the maximum amount to send across to your super each month so no matter how much you’ve spent through your bank accounts you won’t have more coming out of your bank into your super fund than you’d like.
- No hidden fees or charges. Free to download with a simple annual subscription fee the only thing you will be charged, no matter how much or how often you top up your super account.
- Bank Level security – we take security seriously, using the same high end security and encryption standard as the banks.
The app is operated by Longevity App Pty Ltd. The disclosure document and terms and conditions are provided to users upon download of the app or by request at email@example.com. You should read these documents before proceeding to set up your account in order to decide if this app is right for you. Any advice in this description is general in nature and has not been prepared taking into account your personal circumstances, financial situation or needs.